Love Potion

Story Info
It was the only way she'd get with him. So he made one.
4.2k words
3.81
74.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

Warning: mild racial slurs to East Asian (Japanese in particular) women.


She told him the only way they'd shack up is if he made a love potion. So he did.

His fat finger hit the button to take him to floor 13. He whistled patiently while it moved up each level. He pulled his corduroy pants up to his thick gut, fixed his white coat, and slicked back his hair with a little saliva. He maintained an ugly and creepy looking smile. It was really more like a smirk. The mole on the side of his face made him a tough guy to look at.Hewas generally hard to look at: overweight, out of style, early 30s.

He stepped out to the fresh of stationary that prevailed in a room full of cubicles. This was where the social interaction in the company was. The laboratory got so boring! Plus it was only nerdy males down there, which he himself was one...but he needed interaction with the opposite sex!

He navigated to the labyrinth of desks. He knew exactly where he was going. He'd never forget. The prize at the end of the road was too great for him to let go that information. He turned the corner and saw the back of a raven haired woman seated at her computer and punching it account information into a spreadsheet.

He sat down beside her on top of her desk. The balls of her eyes behind her cute black frames were fixated on the work before her. "Hey there, sugar!"

The young woman shuddered at the thought of this slob calling him that. "My name is not Sugar and what are you doing up hereagain,Ben?"

No, it wasn't Sugar. It was Akira, a cute Japanese accountant that occupied this office space. Yes, an Asian working with numbers for a living...how stereotypical. She was fresh out of university, an honour student with a 4.0 GPA. Those marks and no doubt those brains landed her a job at Psycom, a leader in the pharmaceutical drug industry.

"What? Can't a lab worker visit his favourite office clerk?"

Yes, she certainly was his favourite. Fit body, cute face, petite breasts and a tight ass that filled out her office suits nicely. That was perhaps the biggest turn on about her. She had the professional look perfected. She wore her hair up, donned some specs, and with a nice suit she was to die for. Today she wore a black pencil skirt and silk white blouse along with black three inch heels and black stockings.

"Not when his favourite office clerk hates the guts of the aforementioned lab worker." Her concentration never left her monitor.

"Why are you always so hostile to me?" He smiled.

She stopped typing to address his face personally. Gosh he was disgusting fellow to look at! "Do we have to go over this again?" She sighed annoyingly. "Christmas party: You were drunk and you sexually assaulted me, Ben. It's hard to get over that."

"Assault?" He nervously laughed. "Akira babe, what are you talking about? I didn't assault you. We were just two coworkers letting loose at the company party!"

"You cornered me against the wall, made snide remarks about my butt and breasts that I care not to repeat and you stuck your grubby little hands up my shirt!" She winced again thinking back to events. Even to this day she couldn't get the image of his sleazy, wasted form waddling toward her and backing her beside the photocopier. His breath reeked of brandy. Cognacs weren't even served at the party! It was a case for sexual assault but she didn't want to get tied up in something like that.

"C'mon, babe...I was just showing you some affection!" He reached out and stroked out her hair. "Lord knows He made that divine rump to be thumped over and over!"

She shuddered and swatted his hand away. "Stop it!!! You can't keep doing this!!! The daily visits, the creepy comments about my body that you think are clever but really aren't, violating me and my personal space....it's gotta stop!!!"

"Just give me one date and I'll stop! One crack at the delicious Japanese form and I'll quit, promise!" He put a hand to his heart as if taking an oath.

"No!!! I would never go out with a sleazy, creepy, fat, slimy worm of a man like you...not even once!! Women like me don't go out with boneheads like you! You may think you're suave around me but it's downright degrading to me and pathetic for you. The fact is no woman would ever want to date a pompous and pretentious jerk like you...never in a million years!!!"

Her words shocked. She never fired back this hard at him. He just thought she was playing hard to get. For the first time he addressed her in a serious tone. "What are you trying to say?"

She leaned into him to drive her point home. Her black eyes behind her lens met his naked ones. "Let's just put it this way: the only way you'll get to thump my rump is if you went down to your lab and created a love potion to use on me...because in a clear state of mind, I would never give you a second look or even touch you with a thousand foot pole."

Ben's face reddened. His clenched fists tightened. His breathing quickened while his hearted thumped uncontrollably. He swiftly got up and stormed out of her office. He raced by all the cubicles and back to the elevator. He frantically hit the 'down' button until the elevator came. He took it all the way down to the ground floor. He would take refuge in his lab.

He madly paced back and forth. He was fuming. Who did she think she was?! 'Women like her?' What did that mean? Prissy little Asian bitches that were too good for the world? Or too good for anyone but their own kind? No, she needed to be taught a lesson. But how?

He sat down to calm himself. Maybe some blackmail for sexual favours? No, he didn't have anything on her and couldn't imagine forging something. Maybe a home invasion? No, he didn't want to get in trouble with the law if anything went wrong. What to do, what to do, he contemplated. He shot up. He knew what he could do and she actually provided him the solution. She wouldn't love him so he'd make it so. He could totally do it too. Ben was a brainiac scientist. With a doctorate in biochemistry, he could concoct anything. With all the freedom and access to materials Psycom allowed him, he could produce a love potion of sorts to use on Akira!

He toiled for a week straight in his laboratory. He didn't work on anything else, not even his assigned duties. He just masked his personal mission as a work assignment. He didn't even venture up to see Akira. That was a distraction. The only vision he had of her was her words echoing back at him. He would make her eat them when he was through with her. It took a lot of formulating and reformulating, tinkering and retinkering. It overtook his being. A few mornings he woke up on the lab bench because he had passed out from a long session of work from the night before.

The formula itself centred around pheromones, chemicals with illicit a sexual response from the body. Playing with these little things would draw out an instant attraction from the subject who possessed them. The plan was to make the stunning Japanese woman unable to resist his "slimy and disgusting" body. She'd be all over him. Overwhelmed by extreme desire, she'd throw herself onto him.

So it was with great glee when he bottled up that magic liquid one late evening and headed up to the bureaus. He had it ready for a few days now but he wanted to wait until they were alone. He caught wind that she'd be staying extra time one shift. That was perfect for him.

Noting all the vacancies as passed by the cubicles, he found a lonely Akira hard at work her desk. She was hunched over, typing with one hand, her head resting on her hand. Her eyes drooped as she stared at the screen. Today she had a full power suit on: black skirt and suit jacket, white blouse, skin coloured hose.

"Aren't you a keener...so diligent, staying late to work. Alone, are we?" He hovered above her.

"What now, Ben?" She moaned in frustration. "I thought you I got rid of you."

"Mmm, not quite I'm afraid."

"What do you want? I've got a lot to do." She sighed.

"Do you remember what you told me the other day?" He played with the perfume bottle in his lab coat pocket.

"What, that you're a creepy, disgusting, slimy, nerdy, fat loser that has no chance in a billion years with me so you should crawl back to your hole downstairs where you belong?" She nonchalantly answered.

His face twitched. It wasn't that she added words she didn't say last week; it was that she said it so coldly and calmly. She didn't care.

"Yeah, that..." He said while slowly pulling the bottle out. "But there was something else too...about a potion?"

"Yeah, the only way I'd ever shack up with you is if I was under some sort of love spell." She repeated in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh really?" The potion was now out. He held it in front of her face.

She was puzzled as she studied it. "What is that?"

Without saying anything, he sprayed the mist in Akira's face. Her face recoiled as the sweet odour invaded her senses. The effects were instantaneous. Her breathing began to race. The feeling in her pussy intensified. She looked up at Ben with desperation in her eyes.

"What do you do...what did you do to me?" She airily whispered.

Ben said or did nothing but watch the petite East Asian girl grovel before him. She grabbed his shirt and practically pleaded with him. "Please....I need you...I need you...."

Her tiny little hand pressed down his chest and clutched the fabric. "I need..." She inhaled deeply. "...sex.....please.....I need it..."

She reached up and stroked his scruffy, ungroomed face. She ran them down his cheeks and played with the collars of his shirt. He was quite content with himself even though he didn't show it. The Japanese bitch was throwing herself at him like he predicted. The pheromones were doing their job. Her body was in dire need of sexual fulfillment.

"Mmmm, I think you should strip...slowly....running your hands all over your slutty body!"

She instantly stood. He backed up so he could experience the full effect of the show. She flung off her sexy rimmed glasses and undid the bun in her hair. Her raven locks cascaded down her shoulders. Yes, things were loosening up.

Akira ran her hands up and down her torso and down to the sides of her hips. She gyrated slowly. Her bedroom room eyes never left Ben.

"Tell me how much you want me slut," he commanded.

She unbuttoned her suit coat. "Please....I want you....I need you...."

"Use my name, whore."

She danced with the slits of the open coat. "I need you Ben..." She moaned. "I need you so bad...please...." Slowly she slipped the suit jacket off her shoulders and down her arms. Soon it was on the ground beside her.

With her white silky shirt in full view, she framed her covered breasts. She bent forward while twisting her hips sensually. Her moaning was loud. Her hands ran up her chest and into her hair. She bit her lips.

All this was a turn on for Ben. His dick strained his corduroys. Akira knew exactly how to behave and he was getting off on it big time. "Tell me how much of a Japanese whore you are," he authoritatively directed.

She tugged at her blouse and began to undo the top button. "I'm a big Japanese slut...please...I need your cock in me...I need it...desperately..." She undid the second button and more skin became available. With a few more a lacy red bra presented itself to the near empty office. It was a surprise to Ben who knew he was dealing with a sexy woman, but not this racy. Under this professional attire were exquisitely selected undergarments. She ripped her shirt completely from her skirt and sensually unbuttoned the remaining fasteners, moaning heavily as she did so.

She turned to her side and slid it down her arms so it was wrapped around her elbows. Her upper back and bra straps somehow excited him too. It must've been that she was closer and closer to getting naked. She panted some more and looked at him with more desperation.

"Oh yeah, you're a slut alright," he said. "Say it."

She sighed longingly. "I'm a slut..." she said as she slid one sleeve off and then the other allowing the blouse to drop down to the ground.

She pressed her breasts together once again and the ran her hands in the sides of her face, brushing back her black locks. She pressed one finger sweetly between her lips and let out a lingering home.

Turning around, she grabbed hold of her skirt zipper. He loved how that skirt housed her tight ass but it had to go. That was fate. That was Akira's fate. Ben carried it. She teased the fastener for a bit and then unzipped it. She wiggled her hips from side to side in efforts to slide it off her legs. They hovered on her thighs before dropping into a puddle at her feet. She bent down, removed it and threw it aside.

Now she was clad in matching bra and panties and her skin-tight hose. She was visibly and audibly more excited now. She caressed her body and gyrated more sexily than ever. She was putting on a show for him. Her hips swayed as her hands moved from her neck to her breasts to her flat stomach and finally inside her hose. With a firm grasp of them Akira began to tear at them! She wouldn't pull them down; rather, she was destroying them.

"Yes....I need it..." she moaned once again.

With her pantyhose completely decimated, she kicked the remnants away and reached behind her. She undid her bra and let in slide down her shoulders. She stared at him with those black eyes the entire time. Flinging those aside, she played her naked, perky pink nipples. They were just how Ben envisioned them for a petite Asian girl. Not overly showy, just small and cute.

"You love showing your tits to me, don't you slut?" he aggressively asked. He'd need relief soon as well.

"Yes..." was her despairing reply. She traced her nipples with her fingers and pressed the naked mounds together.

Then she trailed down to the waistband of her red panties. She slid those down her sensual hips and let them drop. She turned around in place and bent down, her pale Asian ass staring directly at Ben, and picked them from her feet.

Ben stared at the erect naked form before him. His penis strained the pant of his pants. A beautiful shaved pussy lay before him for the taking. With her hostile ways eliminated, she was nothing more than smitten little dancing doll to him. He walked up to her buried his hand in her hair. He pushed her face into his and forced a long kiss on her. It was an assertion of dominance. He heard her muffled moans as they lingered in her cubicle.

Breaking it, he stared into her hungry eyes. "Get down on your knees," he ordered.

She complied once again. She looked up at him just waiting for the next instruction. Ben clutched her hair and examined his prize. She was obedient, completely under the spell of the potion.

"Undo my pants, my Asian love slave," he smirked.

Again, she complied wilfully, even frantically. She undid the button, pulled down the zipper and pushed his underwear and pants to his feet. As expected, Ben's cock sprung into full action. Akira licked her lips at the sight of it. She slowly gravitated to it, itching to get her mouth around it.

"No, not yet," he interjected, sensing what she was about to do. He cocked his head, "I want you to beg for it."

She looked up with puppy eyes. "Please...let me suck your cock...I need to have it..."

He shook his head. "Better than that, bitch."

"Please..." The frustration was prevalent in her voice "...let me worship your cock...I wanna worship it so badly...I promise I'll do a good job..."

He smirked. "Good, you may start stroking it."

"Thank you," she said. She deeply inhaled when her hand met the shaft. Slowly she closed her fingers around it. It was a great mismatch. Her tiny palm couldn't even wrap around it. The awe in her face was unquestionable. It's too bad it had come to this. Perhaps, "normal" Akira would have had the same response. But alas, he had to play with her mind and senses. She stroked it eagerly back and forth. It was a great feeling knowing that she was just itching to get it in her mouth. So close yet so far.

"Now, between those pretty lips of yours," he finally said.

Instinctively she did just that. He ran his hand through the back of her hair and guided her up and down it. He muffled moans were still quite audible.

"Oooh, yeah, you slut," he uttered over her slurps. "You've done this before you little Jap whore." He got off on vulgarities. It was his way of demeaning the bitch that insulted him. It was him getting even without the threat of repercussions. He wasn't even a racist man but he enjoyed bringing up her descent for that reason.

The potency of his thrusting forced his entire member deep into her mouth. There was no time for playfulness. No, Ben had planned this and he wanted his cock rammed into Akira. He harshly tugged on her hair to get another grip on her which garnered a brief muffled yelp.

"Look at me," he said. "I want to see those cute eyes."

She rolled her eyes up to look at him where their gazes met. Ben's face donned a creepy, satisfied smirk that said "I did it." Akira's proved to display just concentration.

His pelvic jabs became rougher. It provoked some gagging and coughing. Fortunately it didn't stop her. She knew better than to stop. She wanted this so badly.

"It didn't have to be like this Akira," he sounded over the noise of his ball slapping against her chin, "but you were a stubborn bitch. Now you're going swallow all of my cum."

With that, her mouth flooded with his sex juices. It rather overwhelmed actually. Some spewed out the corner of her lips and dripped down her chin. He could see and feel the majority go down her throat though.

He pulled out and looked down at his slave, which he still held by the hair. Her pink slips glistened with his cum. Droplets slowly gravitated down her chin and to the floor. He pumped he member and shot the excess into her face before wiping the tip on her forehead and hair.

"Yeah, you're my little cum doll, aren't you Akira?"

"Yes..." she pleasurably uttered. She did look like a whore now. Cum was all over her face, her makeup was smeared...a far cry from her professional look only fifteen minutes prior.

He ordered her to stand up. "Undress me," he said. "...sexily." He added.

The naked girl immediately began to move as she had before. Akira ran her hands down his stocky shoulders and arms. She teased the front of his lab coat, dancing with the openings and caressing his chest. Moaning quite loudly she pulled it off his shoulders and slipped one sleeve and then the other off before placing it to the side. She returned to start on his button down shirt. Ben noted her pouting eyes and longing gasps the entire time. Slowly she unthreaded the buttons from their holes and threw off his top. His stocky build was quite unimpressive to a normal set of eyes, but to a possessed vixen like Akira, it was the most desirable thing in the world.

Ben rather violently cleared some papers and office supplies from Akira's desk, things she probably needed but he didn't care. He grabbed her by her thin wrist and laid her on it. Well, at least her upper body was on it; her legs dangled off it. Her hand went between her legs in anticipation.

"Spread 'em more," he said.

She did. Her pink pussy lips became more visible to him. He stroked his dick as he neared her. "Beg for my dick in your Asian cunt."

She moaned as she stroked her pussy with one hand and ran her other through her hair. "Please...fuck my Asian cunt...I want you fuck it hard...."

That was satisfactory for him. He stepped up and fired into her. Immediately he laughed to himself. "Asian pussies are really tight," he amusingly observed.

She knew this too by the sounds her face was making. She was moaning uncontrollably and hysterical with desire. He used the entire force of his heavy build to plough into her. They shook the table and made the floor rumble. Objects fell off the surface on either side of them. Akira even pushed her pelvis toward him in time with his thrusts.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12