Love Potion Number 9

Story Info
Enchanted lovers reunite.
4.3k words
4.4
13.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was getting close to Valentine's Day again Steve found himself walking down the same back street in China Town on the mission to track down another small vial of that potion. Over the past years it had almost seemed a ritual since his very first successful wild Valentine night. He had no problems turning the heads of all the ladies with his 6ft 4in height, body toned from hours in the gym and expensive clothes which a good per cent of his wages were spent on it was just all those encounters seemed ordinary, almost bog standard compared to the thrills he got from using the potion on Valentines night. When he found the old rundown store with the paint peeling from the signboard which read Madame S, he was glad to see it still open when all others around it for yards were closed and was greeted by the merry chime of the small bells as he stuck his auburn haired head around the door to check to see if the store was empty, which made the old grey haired lady look up from behind the counter.

Nervously he browsed the carved wooden idols, rocks of various precious stones and crystals which were shielded behind glass whilst ducking under wind chimes and dream catchers as he made his usual circuit around the store as he checked to make sure that there was nobody hidden in the back of the store and it was only him and the shopkeeper there as he was sure that he did not want his yearly trips to the store being reported back to the highbrow law firm where he worked. Edging nearer the counter where all the love potions, spells and charms were stored he tried to avoid eye contact with the store owner behind the counter as his hand hovered over the various potions.

"How many potions have I sold you already?" The old woman asked her voice slightly croaky and dry just like many of the objects in the store.

"A few, over the years." He replied as he moved his hand away and looked at the display stand on the other side of the counter.

"Eight by my recall. The first one should have worked for a man of your looks and vigour. If you buy your ninth it shall be your last, they shall no longer give you anything more to what you would achieve without using one, except maybe Dutch courage and false hope like a placebo."

"You don't understand, they all worked it is just that they only worked until the sun rose the next morning and then everything faded away, I could not even find any of the women again it was as if they had vanished into thin air." Steve said with a sigh. "And I am not sure why I want to put myself through this all again but I live for nights like the ones the potions have given me."

The old woman smiled a knowing smile, the addiction to the wildness the potions handed out was common and yet that wildness usually lasted long enough for emotions and feelings to kick in to make a relationship out of it. She wondered what he might be doing wrong but to hear the sorrow and need in his voice she gave into some of her concerns as she then shuffled through the curtain of beads which shielded the shop to the back room where all her powerful items were stored in various strong boxes and safes.

Steve tried to spy what was behind the curtain but turned back sharply to pretend to be looking curiously at what looked to be a dried out shrunken head which made him shudder realising that compared to almost all the things he had seen in the various curiosity shops that looked positively real. Looking back at the shop owner he was relieved to see the familiar small glass vial filled with dark liquid, a brown tag with instructions stuck to the stopper in usual fashion. The old woman paused as she was about to hand the potion over and gave him a warning. "This is part of the strongest brew I have ever created or may ever create again. If you are in any doubt of the person you wish to use this with do not share it with them as this will be your final chance. Should you seek to find your way back here to buy another one your eyes will be shielded and you will not find this store or me ever again, do you understand?"

Steve nodded, and she pricked his finger as she took his money. "Hey what was that for?"

"As it is your last visit for a vial it is part of the final payment and goes towards the enchantment to make sure that you will never set foot in this store again. Good night and good luck with your endeavours."

Steve shrugged and left the store, he had been along this road so many times and found it easily he was sure that he could find it again no matter what the old lady had said, yet as soon as he was four feet away from the door the roller shutters came down and the padlock magically clamped it in place making him jump before he hastened to the corner of the street to grab a taxi home.

The old woman laughed as she observed his reactions through the crystal orb she had sitting on the counter which showed the view of the street as well as recording all who set foot in the shop, slowly peeling off the grey haired wig to reveal a tangled mass of flame red hair. "Christ I need a shower as I have had this suit on for far too long on a warm day like today." As she walked through the beaded curtain once more she peeled off the mask to reveal firm youthful skin before she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt and stepped out of the body suit which had restricted her to be five foot tall instead of the six foot she naturally was. Taking the small droplet of blood from her last customer she placed it into a small test tube before filling it three quarters full of clear thick liquid which suspended it into place. Shaking it slightly the liquid turned purple. "That's strange; his chemistry is unusual for a human, maybe that is why..." She shook her head, "no if he was anything but human he would have seen through my charade in the store and I would have sensed him and yet." She pulled the curtain in the corner of the room which hide a door and opened it, on stepping through she came out in her penthouse apartment the other side of town. Striding to her study she let her disguise fall out of her hand but before it could touch the floor it floated towards a chest which opened up and closed as soon as the disguise was inside. Upon clicking her fingers an old dusty leather bound book from the top shelf glided down and landed on her desk falling immediately to the page explaining the colours to the test she had performed. As her slender pale finger stopped underneath the mention of the colour purple she froze. "You have done it now Sylvie, god knows why this person has been punished with enchantment." She had to find him before he took the potion, she now knew why the others had not lasted and whoever he used the potion with might be in great danger and so could she if the enchantment that was placed on him broke and his reaction was violent.

Frantically she searched a drawer in her bedroom until she found the locket, opening it up she removed the old faded photo and quickly went to her computer. Scanning the film footage from the store she closed in on her last customer and quickly took a print of his face. Whilst the ink on shiny photo paper dried she went to her own private collection of potions and took out a small vial with just a symbol of an eye on the brown label before she hurried back and cut the photo so it would fit inside the locket, then adding a couple of drops of the silver liquid onto the photo she muttered a spell under her breath as she closed it shut. Beams of light tried to escape the locket and she knew the spell had worked. Hanging it on the front of her mirror she stripped off her underwear and turned on the shower not noticing the pale white mist rising from out of the amulet and combining with the steam before it started to form a figure of a man.

Steve had just got home, throwing his briefcase in the hall he then placed the small vial on the mantelpiece, pulling out the stopper to smell it slightly, a faint purple vapour rose and was inhaled as he smiled. "Tonight is going to be so sweet." He said to himself as he removed his jacket hanging it up in his closet and he turned toward his bathroom letting the rest of his clothes fall to the floor in a trail behind him and then like a bolt out of the blue his head was suddenly filled with the scent of apple blossom. Shaking it clear he turned on the shower and shaved the stubble of the day clean not noticing the steam of the shower was forming the shape of a woman until he slide the steamed up door open ready to climb in. His hand reached out to check if his eyes were playing tricks on him and yet when his fingers went near the shoulder she moved slightly and he definitely felt hot skin underneath his fingertips. Curiously now he stepped in feeling the hot water beating down on him he closed his eyes thinking surely it was just his imagination and excitement for tonight and yet he then felt skin against his as if someone had just backed up against him. Out of instinct his arms reached out and wrapped around something as his eyes shot open to see what was there to find this pale woman made out of steam spin around and look back at him startled. She writhed to get free which soon brought his cock to full erection as he stood there slightly shocked as to what was happening, thinking that somehow this must all be a dream he reached down and captured her mouth with his and she calmed down for a few seconds before her hands moved to his chest to try and push him off her and yet all that did was make her give more encouragement to his cock. Steve felt something hit his ass and as he looked out of the corner of his eye he spied something which looked like a tail of some kind. Staring at her more closely the hair was parted by the water to reveal two small horns which should have shocked him and yet he had often dreamt about stuff like this so shrugged it off. Wanting to encourage her to enjoy this play he moved to position himself so that he was rubbing his cock against her clit. Glancing at his shoulders he could begin to feel fingernails digging into his skin and saw the imprints as now it seemed she moved with him until she moved her legs to wrap around his waist, embedding his cock deep inside her as her tail now teased against his anus, caressing it and driving him out of his mind as he growled at the intensity of what he was feeling.

Sylvie stared into the face of the male steam figure who she was now impaled on, his face looking familiar and yet through the water she could make out two impressive horns on his head unlike her two small ones, glancing down she noticed a steam tail snake around to her ass before she felt it massage her anus making her giggle now and relax. This was one of her own kind paying her a visit although she was sure that none of them knew where she lived to know how to play this kind of game with her. Wiggling slightly she felt full and when she heard that growl she felt electric tingles starting to form deep down inside her as he started to slide slowly in and out of her, each time managing to rub against her pleasure spots making her growl back. His hands fixing themselves to her hips with such a grip now, moving her body as he stood there still, his serpents tongue snaking out before the wrapping around her right breast, the tip squeezing and rolling the nipple expertly as he powerfully displayed his control as his devils tail slowly started to tease just inside her anus now, making Slyvie flushed as she moved her head to rest against his shoulder. Trying to gain some composure she bite into his shoulder making him moan and thrust harder which was her undoing as she came violently, throwing hear head back as sparks shot out from her eyes and mouth, yet he still pumped in and out of her whilst she quivered until he finally released his seed and she found herself slowly being lowered to the floor as the cloud of steam dispersed, all alone once more in her apartment, breathless and overcome with the passion, hungering for more, she wondered when she would eventually find out who this visitor who has been visiting her over the years was.

Steve gasped trying to catch his breath as the steam dispersed and his hands were just left in mid-air holding onto nothing. His body felt so alive and tingling as the desire for that creature still lingered inside him. Maybe that was a sign of things to come tonight he thought, and if that was the case he had better start getting the apartment tidied up ready for the conquest he was going to bring home tonight. He went about this and got dressed not noticing the teeth marks on his right shoulder.

After Sylvie decided on her outfit, a strappy red dress which clinged to her body asensuating her breasts before it flared out at her hips and fell loosely to the middle of her thighs. A pair of matching heels just to shape her legs just that little bit more she turned around looking at herself in the mirror. She looked and felt something was missing, looking closer into the mirror her hair in tamed waves like a cascade of red flames falling down it was then that she noticed she still had her contact lenses in which made her eyes a more natural brown, after popping them out they were almost glowing red iris encircling around a dark ember of a pupil. Now all she needed to do was track this guy down. Picking up the locket she opened up a map of the city and let it draw itself to where he was and waited until it spun and pulled at a location, when it wanted to drop onto the name El Diablo she raised an eyebrow. She had not been there in a long time and thought she knew all who frequented it and yet with it being tucked away from the normal club strip she wondered how he knew about it but she had to move quickly so placing the locket around her neck she walked to the door which lead to the kitchen, closing the curtain which hung at the side of the door she said another spell under her breath and when she pulled back the curtain and opened the door it now led to the back corridor near the toilets of the El Diablo.

As she glanced around she knew the spell inside the locket was working well as almost everybody there dematerialised partially as if ghosts making him stand out like he was the only other person in the room. Closing her eyes now she saw what he saw, he was exploring the women on the dance floor, taking great care to take in all their curves and movements. He was a pure hunter she thought to herself and yet she could not sense the vial on him which made her wonder if he had thought about the advice she had given when she handed over the potion. Almost ready to turn around and leave she paused as she saw him now look over her body as she stood there, eyes closed as she swayed slightly to the music, her face being light up by the strobes which washed over her body. Sylvie opened her eyes and turned her face to him with a warm smile giving him the knowing look that he had been caught staring to which he just partially grinned before he took another sip from his drink. Deep in the back of her mind all of her instincts were telling her that there must be a reason for him to be punished this way and yet she knew how it felt to be an outcast so stepped towards the dancers to enjoy the night trying to lose the faint sadness of a forgotten time so many years ago which still clung to her.

Steve stared in fascination at this flamed haired beauty the likes he had never seen before, something seemed so familiar though. He knew she had caught him staring and even now the sight of her was concealed from him he could not help but stare at the dance floor as he caught glimpses of her. It was as if all the other women in the room paled in comparison to her. When he finished his drink he moved through the crowd searching for her, when he finally spied her he moved close behind her, almost touching her and yet not until she brushed her body against his as she swayed her hips.

"Ooops sorry." Sylvie said and then smiled again when she realised who she had bumped into and he just smiled back as he grabbed her waist to pull her back so she danced up against him, their friction gradually making it harder for them to concentrate until he spun her around and kissed her softly. The trace of potion on his lips hit her and started a chain reaction deep down inside before she realised what had happened, just a slight hint to start the potions magic work as she collapsed slightly breathless in his arms as he now guided her to the exit.

The cool air did nothing to the passion that was stirring in them now, that the journey to his apartment was a blur filled with hot kisses and fondling in the back seat of the cab, wanting to go so much further and yet not wanting to give the taxi driver the exhibition of his lifetime.

Steve's apartment door flew open and almost off the hinges as they fell through it. Sylvie's hands raced over the buttons of his shirt in almost a blur slightly ripping it off as his protective arms were still wrapped around her, trying to protect her from falling into anything and hurting herself. Making their way around the room they ended up naked next to the fireplace, their bodies pinned together so tightly as they revelled in the feeling of each other's skin, it was as if they were one person as he picked up the vial and drunk some of it down before capturing the last of it into his mouth before kissing her, sharing the remains of the potion with her and completing its magic. The potion burned down Sylvie's throat as sparks went off in her belly and wondered if he would survive this night's encounter, she often had problems keeping control of her wild side when brewing this strong a potion she now feared what taking the draft would do but it was too late now as she clung to him, pushing him down as he fell onto his coffee table before he rolled over and the momentum of their bodies sent the sofa crashing against the wall. Whilst they wrestled each other, exploring each other's bodies with playful nips and kisses more furniture and glass ornaments were broken and left shattered around the room. The frail glass vial breaking in the fireplace creating an unnoticed explosion making the enchantment lose some of its power. Steve picked up Sylvie and carried her over his shoulder to the bedroom as she protested at the halt in exploration play, dragging her fingernails which had turned into talons down up and down his back forming red welts. Hissing and taking in the pain he threw her down onto the bed growling, his face changing as his hair started to change to flame red.

Pinning her to the bed, her legs opened up wide as the head of his cock rested at her entrance, his tongue which was now long and serpent like snaked out tormenting her clit as it rolled and squeezed it before flicking it fast making her arch her back, trying to move her whole body up from the bed as her tail grew and wrapped around him, trying to pull him closer so that he would fill up the emptiness inside her. When he saw sparks start to escape her mouth as she screamed out he let her win and he pushed all the way in making her body fall back, her eyes shooting open wide in hazy lust. The heat of her around him felt like it was scorching him as slowly his tail grew out and rose up, swiping at the air as he slowly slide all the way out of her just to push all the way into her again, amazed at how different it seemed with her compared to all the previous valentines nights. Closing his eyes he kept it slow, his tongue caressing the curves of her breasts as her hands gripping onto his shoulders, her fingers caressing the bite mark which made her confused for one split second as reality hit her as to who he was, the enchantment which had been placed on her broken before she was lost in emotion and thrust up to meet him, eager for more speed. As she saw him grin at this she relaxed before catching him off guard, rolling him over to sit astride him, his wrists tied up above his head by her tail, her fingers entwined with his as she used them to help her balance whilst bouncing and wriggling furiously whilst all he could do was gaze up in wonderment hoping his stamina was a match for her now as he felt his balls started to churn. Feeling what seemed like fire coursing through his veins now Steve's eyes flashed flame red and stayed like that as he pushed her back to thrust hard and fast, Sylvie's head hanging over the edge of the bed as she clung to his shoulders to stop from slipping off, his hands clamped to her hips as flames and sparks shot from out of their mouths as they both came, both moaning out loud growls which shook the whole room, the bed's collapsing underneath them. Gasping out for breath they curled up together, his body wrapping around her as his tail pulled a sheet over them, their bodies steaming slightly.

12