Love Rekindled Ch. 03

Story Info
My 'first night'... of love making with my lover.
2.4k words
4.12
21.3k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VVandana
VVandana
45 Followers

My first night, with my lover, turned out to be a rollercoaster ride for me. I hadn't thought sex would be such a wonderful thing in a man-woman relationship.

Dinner had been ordered. Before it arrived, I wished to take the showers. I entered the bath. Kishan and Vijay were in the hall, perhaps, having chitchat.

When I came out of a leisurely long bath, I noticed the bed had been decorated, like it was done for a 'first-night' occasion. I wondered who had done it. Kishan later told me that it was Vijay, my husband, who had made the arrangements through the Hotel.

It left me wondering who, the Hotel staff had thought, as my husband, Vijay or Kishan? Did they not find the presence of a third person strange, in the suite decorated obviously for a couple? I hoped that nobody from our family or social circles worked, in that Hotel!

The Indian first-nights are celebrations of their own. The room would be customarily decorated with fresh fragrant flowers all over, from the four walls to the ceiling. A generous sprinkling over the bed as well, making it literally a flower bed for the newly married to start their life together with their life partner. The bedside tables are generally chock-a-block with eatables, such as variety of fruits, nuts, and milk.

The latter was the only thing that was lacking in our room. Not that, we, at our age, with a independent families of our own, had any complaints, of course. The dinner dishes had instead occupied this table, which itself did not seem a necessity for us. We had other things in our mind. Whatever Vijay had done was more than what Kishan or I would have asked for. I did not know whether to call this his thoughtfulness or an implied license for me to enjoy the night without any guilt with my lover. I felt that he needed not to have gone to this extent. Rather than anything else, it had infused some more guilt.

Marriages still came as the only licence for sex between a man and a woman, in India. The first-night decorations exemplified it, more than anything else. In our case, the license was from my own husband. I wondered if he did it for this one-off occasion! Or, was it suggestive for a life-time license?

The thought that Vijay would be sleeping on the other side of the frail wall, made of glass and hollow blocks, did come as a relief to me. Muffled voices and activities could easily be heard for people on the other side. Vijay, as a gentleman, had switched on a music channel in the hall outside, so that we had a complete privacy for ourselves inside the bed room. The channel was played the whole night in low decibels, so as not to disturb a neighbour, at the same time, ensuring privacy for us!

Besides the relief, the fact that Vijay would be sleeping next door was also giving it an erotic atmosphere.

Kishan proved his expertise in his love making. This was another matter, which left me wondering, how or where he had got his training on carnal matters! After all, he had shared only cold vibes with his wife, who could not have taught him these!

On the other hand, was it because of the love, he had nurtured for me, since eternity?

There was no room on my body that he did leave untouched, that night. Primarily, my more erotic zones... like breasts, nipples, clitoris, navel, armpits were subjected to his kisses, hungry licks, nibbles and bites. Whatever he wanted, he took it. He did not wait for my nod.

In fact, both of us were shameless and commanding, in our love making. I, uncharacteristic of my social upbringing and orthodox background, took his cock into my mouth, if and when I wanted, and slurped on it like a sex-craved maniac. Who had taught me the arts of sucking a cock or riding atop a man and fucking him?

Was it the same love that I had nurtured and was dormant within me?

If our intercourse had been hurried in the evening, it was gentle and took its own time to unfold, in the night. I attained orgasms a few more times, before we went to sleep, well past mid night.

He had shot his semen once in my pussy, once down my throat and once all over my face and chest, (as I wanted to watch him spray his semen) which he licked clean, before we slept naked, in each other's arms.

I had been stripped naked completely by Kishan, excepting my mangalsutra, ('mangalsutra' is alike the 'engagement ring'; it is tied to a gold chain and worn around the neck of the bride in Hindu marriages, by the bridegroom, as part of the marriage vow; 'Mangal sutra' is considered sacred and is never to be untied from the wife for rest of the life).

He had freed me of all my other jewels... including my ear rings. He had mumbled into my ears, during the height of our sexual union, that he had wanted me naked, in all senses. I was wondering what he had meant, as I was already plain naked. With his penis deep in my pussy and his lips kissing my lips, his hands were unscrewing my ear rings. Once done, he grasped between his lips my ear lobes and started to kiss and lick them clean.

He did not want to use a condom too and I was, anyway, on my safe days.

During the sleep, his manhood was, forever, half to full erect, rubbing against my belly, vagina, waist and ass crack. His hands were constantly roaming all over my body as well. There was not a moment, when my pussy had not been involved. Either his fingers were playing an inch or two into my pussy or his penis, even while he slept.

When I woke up in the morning, it was still dark. A distant sign of imminent sunlight was evident. I raised my head a little to look at my wrist watch at the bed side. It was just half past six. I was facing away from Kishan. His manhood was half-erect half-way into my pussy. His left hand was on my left breast in a tight embrace. His nails were hurting. He must have been hallucinating sex with me.

Unable to bear the pain, I was about to wake him up. Then, I decided to handle it differently and tease him a little instead. I started to wriggle my waist mildly, widening the thighs to allow more room for him to enter my pussy from backside. In a few moments, I felt his penis grow harder. I started to move back and forth my buttocks, along the length of his shaft, till he was rock hard completely inside me.

His hand moved from my left breast to my right breast, releasing me from the pain. This time, his nails did not come in the way, but my mangalsutra did. He was squeezing my breasts, with the entire mangalsutra, inside his palm. The hard squeeze and the feel of the cold metal, worn by my husband on me, only made me more aroused. Still asleep, in this position, he was fucking me, in slow but deep thrusts, relentlessly for a long while.

A good half hour later, he was kissing backside of my neck. He had woken up from his sleep, at last!

He brought me on my all four and kneeled behind me, on the bed. Holding my waist with both his hands, from behind, he was now fucking me doggy with more powerful thrusts than he had one in the night. Early morning energy was helping him, perhaps. My pussy had never received such merciless pounding. I felt his penis muscles tighten against my vaginal muscles. An orgasm was building within me as well. He came in me hard. I attained my longest ever orgasm, in my life.

We went back to sleep in the earlier position, with his limp penis rubbing my ass and mangalsutra-tangled breast in his hand.

Day 2

When we woke up again, I saw Kishan entering the bath room. My watch showed quarter to 9 O' clock. After he came out refreshed, I went in and refreshed as well.

We came out of the room to see that Vijay was missing in the hall. There was a note left behind by him asking us not to wait for him but have our breakfast. We ordered and finished our breakfast in the suite itself.

Just as we were sipping our coffee, there was a knock at the door. I went to open it. I blushed immediately seeing Vijay. I wished him good morning. He walked in and nodded to both of us and sat in the single seat sofa. I sat myself next to Kishan on the double sofa.

Vijay asked, "Hope both you had a good sleep?"

"Yes, we did."

"By the way, I need to go to Delhi, on a sudden business call this afternoon. I can be back only by morning tomorrow. I need to start moving in a few minutes, as soon as the inter-city taxi comes."

Both Kishan and I had to try hard to conceal our excitement. We will have, to ourselves, a full uninterrupted 24 hours, to scale up our love making to another level.

I was not just thinking about sex, but the sex as well as the time we would be able to spend together. May be, we could do an outing in the hill station as well. I thought about the potentials it promised, in isolated backdrops.

Vijay packed his needs in a brief case. We started talking about mundane matters. The tension, in me, was eased a little.

In an unexpected moment, Vijay asked, "Tell me Kishan, how much did you love Vandana in your dating days?"

It caught us unawares.

"Ahh... A lot, of course"

"...Like?"

We were both silent.

"Why don't guys be informal? I would like us to be expressive in our relationships so that it does not affect our lives and families."

My guilt was back. As if he read my mind, Vijay spoke again, "Vandana, please do not feel guilty. Also, we should be outspoken, under the circumstances.

Kishan replied, after he let a few seconds pass, "I don't know how to express in words."

Before he finished what he was saying, he edged closer to me. I was startled as to what he was up to. He took my face in my hands and planted a firm kiss on my mouth. I was being kissed right in front of husband! Kishan was boldly opening my mouth with his tongue. He needed not to cross the line to demonstrate his love for me, I thought. But, he was so forceful that he succeeded in finding my tongue and started French kissing me. The heat of the act made me melt in his arms.

I was forgetting my surroundings. I did not know when he had pulled aside my sari drape. I felt his hands on my blouse, over my chest. He was removing the hooks. I came back to my senses and tried to halt him.

Kishan was whispering to me, audible enough to be heard by everyone in the room, "Vandana, let us not hide our emotions, any longer. We should not hurt Vijay, who has been so unselfish and caring, all through."

That did the trick. I surrendered to Kishan and the fate. I let them take over me. I thought just participating in, in whatever Kishan had intended to do with me in front of Vijay, was the best I could do, in that situation.

I did not realize when my blouse had come off. I was sitting topless. Kishan was busy tugging at my sari at the waist. Was he trying to strip me naked completely! He did not to have to prove his love for me by striping me naked. But, the pep talk had freed my mind off any guilt. I was no longer bothered. Also, the passion, with which Kishan was fondling me all over, had made me forget my modesty. Soon, I had been stripped totally naked. Kishan's fingers were caressing my pussy.

It did not take a long, before I climaxed on his hand, with two fully clothed men sitting in the room, one participating in the act and the other watching! Did they have to strip me of my modesty, while they sat cultured? In spite this thought, just as my orgasm was dying on Kishan's hands, I pulled him closer and planted a kiss on his lips.

He withdrew his hand from my pussy, lifted me, placing me on his lap and continued the kiss. His lips moved to my closed eyes. He moved sideways and was kissing my ear lobes, which were still bereft of the rings he had removed in the night. I realized that Vijay would have noticed it too. He had never ever removed any of my jewels, during our sex act, all these years.

I was still returning to my senses from the sexual upheaval, when I heard Vijay saying, "Hey... That was beautiful... I am happy that this all happened for a purpose. This, at best, looks a refined love; no way can be called a perversion. Love you, Vandana."

With that, Vijay got to his feet and bid us good bye, asking Kishan to take a good care of me and left, promising to meet us next day.

I managed to mutter, "Take care, Vijay. I will see you tomorrow."

The door shut behind us. I was still sitting naked in Kishan's arms.

I brought one leg around to face him, with my buttocks still on his lap. We started to kiss, with straight faces to each other. I was aware that it was only me, who had reached a climax. I wanted both of us reach an orgasm together, with his penis in me. The atmosphere had already made it electric for me. Kishan was hurriedly pulling his pants down under me. I pulled his T-shirt over his head. I rubbed my bottom, against his already erect cock, which slickly glided into my dripping pussy.

I was still deep kissing him... I placed one of my hands on his knee, and started riding and grinding him, with head thrown backwards, like a skilled sex freak. Kishan had his eyes on my bouncing breasts and brought his mouth to deliver kisses all over my accessible parts.

A long promising day (and night) was in store!

VVandana
VVandana
45 Followers