Love Rekindled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed that his determination was very strong. I decided to tease him in return.

When he went back to massaging my neck, I had discreetly shifted my thighs wide enough. I was sure it would have offered him a generous glimpse of my asshole, as I could feel the coldness of the AC reaching my asshole. I was shameless but had no choice. I had never thought I would put my asshole on a display like this to anyone.

That should have done the trick. When his hands reached my hips, he paused for a few seconds. The view would have provoked him, I thought. He slowly brought his face down and kissed my ass cheeks. He then did the most erotic thing by widening my ass crack further with his nose, cold air wafting into my ass hole.

He suddenly sprang to his feet. I was clueless what he was going to do. He sat on the floor in the same angle and pulled me further towards him. He made me rest my calf muscles on his shoulders

While I expected him to lick my asshole, I, instead, felt his nose there, while his tongue was starting to explore my vagina. I understood that he was still in his teasing mode, as he went back, this time to massage my buttocks.

But, I knew the trap had already been laid. Massaging buttocks was a clear sign of what he had intended to do next. In a few minutes, I felt his tongue collecting my vaginal fluids and, with it, traveling upwards, sensually licking the passage between my vagina and asshole. He continued his focus on the passage. It was taking my pleasures to another new high.

He still had not reached my asshole. He was perhaps just millimetres away from my asshole all the while when he was licking the passage. I was amazed at his stubbornness.

I finally conceded my defeat and begged him, in a sex charged tone, "Enough of your teasing, Kishan! Will you kiss my asshole?"

He laughed mildly and tuned me over to kiss me, on my mouth lovingly.

"I am sorry!"

He did not waste more time. He rolled me over for the umpteenth time and positioned himself. His tongue, with his fingers helping him, reached for my asshole. The feel of his tongue, on my asshole, sent shivers down my well-oiled spine. He started kissing and licking my asshole with great passion and measured authority. He was devouring me.

He did not use any oil in the ass crack or vagina, as he perhaps wanted to taste me in all my nature glory. Just as I was about to orgasm from his exploration of my ass and asshole, two of his fingers of his left hand reached my vagina from below for a clitoris massage. He then made me lift my shoulders so that his right hand could reach my breasts and squeeze them as well. All my erotic zones were simultaneously being serviced by my lover now. Only my mouth was left to fend for itself! I badly yearned for his mouth on my mine, but this would mean sacrificing the current position.

I caught hold of his right hand freeing it from my breasts and moving up to my mouth. I took his index finger into my mouth and started licking it from its tip to its base, like a seasoned porn star. The entire scene made me reach a violent orgasm in no time. As I spent all my sex fluids on his face, I bit into his finger.

At the height of my orgasm, he withdrew from his ass eating, swiftly rolled me over and started licking my vaginal opening good and hard. He brought up both his hands and took one breast in each hand and squeezed them little harder too. He then freed his right and lifted me to push his index finger into my asshole slowly. As his fingers were already greased from the massage oil, it was easy for him to slide deep into my asshole. He started finger fucking my ass, while he ate my pussy. Just I reached my climax, he got up to meet my mouth with his for a passionate kiss. His finger was still inside my asshole.

I wondered if he had graduated from a premier sex training institute that taught mastering the intricacies of love making.

While I was lying exhausted, he asked me, "Have you ever been kissed and licked in all these places by your husband?"

I feigned as if I did not understand and asked him, "Which parts do you mean?"

He explicitly started mentioning each part.

With every part that he mentioned, my answer was like, "Yes, I was a virgin of sorts!"

He wiggled his finger that was still in my asshole and asked, "What about your asshole?"

I said "That included!"

This talk was making me hot again. I realized that Kishan had not come yet. I broke his kiss and lowered my mouth in a flash to take his cock in my mouth while my legs straddled his face. I did not realize the 69 position that I was unintentionally getting into with my lover.

While he lied on his back facing the ceiling and I sucked his cock hungrily, I felt his mouth on my vulva. Only then, I realized the possibility of my pussy and asshole getting serviced by him again. He licked the entire length from my vagina to my asshole as if his hunger still had not subsided. He was using his teeth to bite most of my vaginal spots while it was his tongue that started exploring the insides of my asshole with his fingers were in a great position, widening my ass cheeks completely for his view and feel. I was more than eager to shed my last bit of modesty and widened my thighs further.

It was a never before experience for me. As a result, I went through a series of orgasms in quick successions.

At one point, I could feel his tightening of muscles. Kishan started fucking me in my mouth hard but sensually while he clinched my clitoris between his teeth. We climaxed almost simultaneously as his cock erupted his semen down my throat while my clit, thinly adhering to my body, completely vanished into his mouth between his teeth and tongue. He was almost violent but was skilful enough to not hurt.

We finished our drinks and dinner and went to sleep early.

In the middle of the night, I felt his cock in my pussy from behind.

He was whispering to me, "My penis did not enter you today, after the sofa act in the morning dear."

"But, you are in me now!"

He turned me over for a highly satisfying missionary fuck that Indians mostly love to do. It would have been like a sumptuous dinner without the dessert.

We withdrew and slept. We did not disturb each for the rest of the night. We must have slept for eight hours, except for the small break in between for the missionary union of our reproductive organs and fluids.

Day 3

We woke up at seven in the morning. Vijay was to return by eleven and we were to check out by noon.

I thought Kishan was already in the bath room. I knocked. The door had not been fastened. I opened and peeped inside. I did not see him. There was no noise except for the running of the Hotel's bath exhaust system.

"Why don't you join me?" His voice was coming from the bath tub.

"Hey, you are already having a bath?

"Sort of... I can but do it with you."

"I have not brushed. I have not done my other morning stuff, you know..."

"Why don't you come for a morning cuddle first? You can do your stuff later."

I came out of my nightie and got inside the tub to sit on the seat facing him. We clung to each other.

"Let me kiss you."

"Hang on... I have not brushed."

He came on his knees, facing me, pulled me closer and kissed me, "I don't mind. I love your smell"

"Crazy?" I kissed him back. Our passions were back. We had an extended kiss!

I murmured huskily to Kishan, "I need to pee."

"Go ahead."

"Only if you leave, can I get up from the tub."

"I thought you wanted to pee here and was asking for my permission."

"Are you crazy?"

"I don't mind again. This tub can be flushed out and filled with fresh water for our final wash. I do not want to break the morning cuddle."

"Urinating in the bathtub is not a decent or a clean act."

"But, I need you for a few minutes, at least." I was in a very tight embrace.

"But, I need to pee before that."

His manhood was pressing against my navel, with his things inadvertently pressing on my tummy... Even as we were talking, I could not control it any longer... I did not know how I let my bladders go! Kishan heard the steady flow of stream. He sat down to watch me pee, which was spraying on his face and chest. I was feeling both relieved and erotic.

I said, "I am sorry. I could not control."

"Vandana, I am to blame, as I should have released you. Anyway, urine is harmless. Have we not heard of people drinking their own urine for medicinal values?"

"Yes. Is this not indecent?"

"Nothing is indecent between you and me."

"OK, are you not going to flush this water out and fill fresh water?"

"We will do it later, after you join me again after your brush, etcetera."

"I need to do my other things as well, not just brush... you know that... "

"Like what?"

"Come on Krish! I need to shit. Please finish your bath first. If you want me to join you in the tub for some action, please go out for a while and come back when I tell you."

"I know that you need to shit... My 'etcetera' meant that... By the way, you have the privacy here, as I cannot see you on the commode from here, I will sit facing away from your direction."

"Come on, Kishan!"

"I am serious. There is nothing to be ashamed off. Otherwise, I take bath first, while you wait. Please tell me what you want me to do. I am happy with whatever. But, this is our last chance to be in a tub together. Vijay will be here soon."

I brushed first and used the commode.

Kishan called, "Do not clean your pussy. I have not tasted your urine dripping pussy.

Once I was done, I got on my feet.

Sensing me walking towards him, he said "Why don't you sit on the seat again?"

As I sat, Kishan planted a firm kiss on my mouth and with his one hand reached for my ass. I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to use the napkin for my ass too. Normally, I had the habit of cleaning myself in the bathtub, as I had never been comfortable using a napkin in the commode, except when I urinate. As Kishan did not want me to use it for the pussy, my routine made me ignore the napkin completely. His fingers were reaching my ass crack towards my asshole.

Before I could warn him, he had reached me there. He must have felt me soiled there.

"We Indians are not used to using the Napkin. Right..?"

"I am sorry! I forgot, as I use it only when I urinate, which had stopped me from doing too. I clean myself in the tub, followed by a bath always. Please leave me for a minute, I will clean and come back."

"Don't mind. As you said, we will clean it up in the tub."

He pulled me closer to kiss me again. Instead of feeling dirty, I was feeling erotic. I blushed deeper and erotically brought my face to him for a deeper kiss. His fingers were still wandering, in and around my shithole.

He withdrew and lowered himself to lick my pussy clean. I was reaching a feverish pitch, when he made me stand on my four again. He started to kiss and lick around my ass!

"Kishan! Please don't do that. I haven't cleaned yet, you know."

"I am cleaning you now."

He took the water jet and sprayed just a little of water in and around my ass. It was not enough for a clean, I was going to say! Putting the jet aside, he resumed kissing me again. His tongue was reaching for my shithole. I had never felt so ashamed. His licking did not stop and seemed to be unending. No napkin or soap would have done a better job, I thought.

He pulled me inside the water and made me lie alongside him. He rose to sit on his bums, near my feet. He was scrubbing each of my fingers in my legs and then the feet. He made me sit in front of him, facing away from him. His hands scrubbed my entire back from neck down to waist. He pulled me to sit against his chest and grabbed my breasts from behind. He was now cleaning my breasts with the soapy water. He cleaned all my facial parts, then again down to clean my navel and belly areas, ending with my vagina.

Once he completed his cleaning of every part on my body, his fingers went back to my asshole. He played with it for a few minutes and cleaned it with the soapy water as well. He, then, made me kneel in front of the seating area on all my four again. He kneeled behind me and was positioning his penis against my ass. When he was rubbing my asshole, I comprehended what he was up to. He slid his penis in my asshole with ease, soapy water helping him.

Another of my virginity was going to be broken!

He was slowly pounding me doggy to a rhythm. The carnal passions were back right on. He continued to shove me non-stop for a few minutes. I took off my right hands to rub on my clit. His left hand joined me in the act, while his right hand held me from falling, as he increased the power, pumping deep into my ass.

"Oh. Kishan! I am coming. Fuck me hard! This is my first anal fuck! Please make it memorable."

"Anal fuck is my first time too!"

It did not take him long to spray his semen into my virgin ass.

12