Love Rekindled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being pleasured by two men, one my husband and the other my lover. What more could I ask for! I started to orgasm along with Kishan, losing for a while my grip over the kiss, but still leaving my mouth open, so Vijay did not have a problem in continuing his kiss on me.

As I my orgasm subsided, Vijay drew back to look at my face and whispered, "I love you, darling!"

As Kishan released his semen deep into my vagina, Vijay lowered his head to kiss my mouth more firmly.

Kishan offered Vijay to exchange places and drive the rest of the distance. Vijay came to the backseat while I was still coming back to my senses from the blitzkrieg.

I was still naked and wet, when Vijay pulled me to him.

Kishan was saying, "Please feel comfortable, as you like. I will only focus on the road, as we will be entering the city in another two hours and traffic will be getting dense."

Vijay was busy kissing me. He withdrew from my lips and asked, "You can but answer me, if I had any questions for you. I had noticed my wife's pubic area trimmed and shaved. Did you do it on her?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"Let me get a closer look, now I am at the backseat."

Vijay then lowered himself to kiss and lick the trimmed triangle above my mound. He then shifted down to kiss my shaved pussy, brimming with Kishan's semen. He got up to sit next to me to kiss me on my mouth again. I did not know if the smell of the semen was from his mouth or my mouth, as I had given a blowjob. It did not matter anymore, as all over fluids got mingled.

He was inserting one finger into my semen lubricated pussy and then another. Just I was beginning to experience another orgasm; he took his fingers out, full of semen, and brought them to my lips. I sucked his fingers shamelessly, as if they were my favourite dishes.

He positioned himself for an intercourse, but I wanted to present a different experience for my husband this time. I wanted to ride my husband as well, just like I had been riding my lover, but in a slightly different manner. I turned my back to my husband, lowering my buttocks on his lap and straddling him. With all the lubrication my pussy had received, it was not difficult for Kishan to insert his manhood into me from behind. I started riding and fucking him in this position. Vijay's hands on my bouncing breasts. He did not have to do any thrusts, so he focussed on massaging my breasts and kissing my cheeks from behind.

As we were straight behind Kishan, he could not see our positions. I leaned forward to hold his seat from behind. I then went a little forward and laid my hands on his shoulders. This should have given him some idea as to how we were fucking. He took my hands and brought them to round up his neck. I reached for Kishan's left ear lobe and started licking it greedily, as my husband freed my breasts and brought his hands to my waist. He held my waist and started to thrust into me harder, as I stopped my thrusts and focussed on kissing Kishan's ear lobe and sucked on the fingers in one of my lover's extended hands.

I went back to his ears and whispered to Kishan, "You know that this is the first time I am riding my husband."

"He must have been enjoying it?"

"From how it looks, yes, he seems to be enjoying it."

As I was whispering into his ears, my husband would not have heard what we were talking. But, I was sure it would have made him jealous at the intimacy we were sharing, even while I was being fucked by my husband and not my lover.

"I want us to reserve many other things for ourselves."

"Like what?"

"Like fucking you in the ass... I want to be the only guy, who can do it on you."

"And...?"

"Fucking you doggy, sucking your clit, massaging you whole body, playing with you in the bathtub, licking your pee dripping vagina and asshole... just remember all that we did. I want to hold the royalty on 75% of the sexual positions and things we did."

I laughed into his ear. He turned back to kiss me on my lips.

When I sensed tightening of my husband's manhood muscles, I released my kiss from Kishan, increased my thrusts and prepared Vijay to shoot his share of semen into my pussy. I had been fucked by the two men, with me riding them both, an erotic position that I would have never imagined enjoying, in my wildest of dreams, as a housewife.

When I got dressed, the car was entering the city limits.

Kishan dropped us home and bid us good bye without alighting from the car.

We went inside the home to my waiting in-laws and routine life, wondering how or when I was going to meet Kishan again!

12