Love Sees Me Walking Naked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good girl! I have to say I am not disappointed at the effect of having you here like this. Now tell me, why do you do this?'

I tell her what you, dear reader, already know, about the interest I have taken in my body as I grew and developed, about the newspaper article and the porn sites.

'So, it excites you. I can sort of understand. I like being looked over by a lover and I can seduce and entice, but I can't say I share your inclination. Yet I don't mind. To each her own. I said I like having you here like this.'

She adds, 'Let me show you something.'

She stands up and positions herself right in front of me. Then, she lifts her dress, pushes down her tights and panties and shows me her pubes. This is more than what I prepared for. Her naked sex, naked all the more because her pubes are hairless. It takes my breath away. I am not a lesbian, I think, but who knows I may be bi-sexual. Anyway, her sex is beautiful! I have seen pubes like this before, shaved, waxed or whatever, but never in the flesh and up close. She does not have to ask.

'Yes, please, help me with shaving mine. It suits me.'

She says, while covering herself again, 'Can do shaving, but let's wax you. That is how I do mine. It saves a rash, ingrown hairs and has more staying power. Yes, it hurts, but you can take it. Trust me.'

'Well... OK!'

With which we started an hour-long process, a very intimate, a very endless and painful process. First, on my back on the edge of her bed, the major works, the pubes and Brazilian areas. Next, kneeling on the floor and chest on her bed, the rear part. A longer period of waiting after each strip of wax, to help me endure. Man! It is tough, the excruciating, but brief pain each time she rips the strips off. But I can take it. Finally, she rubs the affected areas with a soothing, cooling oil.

After a rest, she helps me upright and leads me to the mirror. The reflection shows me and my sex more nude than ever before. I have not seen the double set of lips so visible and pronounced before. Is this me? I feel sexy and very, very naked.

'Thank you, Rose. I am a new woman. I feel sexy! And I am happy to have shown myself to be tough too.'

'My pleasure, Sarah. We have done well.'

'And, Rose, I felt your breath down there when you inspected your handiwork. The thought excited me. How did you feel about it?'

'I loved looking at your cunt. No doubt about it. And smelling your excitement. Yes, I smelled you! I have done two or three of my girlfriends before and I loved doing it. And loved being done by one of them.

'Now, let's get you off, back to your own bed. I would let you sleep here, but I guess you have to get back during the dark. Maybe one day you will do a stark daylight walk. But that is later. Let me walk you home, though.

'I had an idea, though. Can I invite you to a little party in your honour tomorrow night? I have a few friends that would love to see you. Let's meet at the school again same time as today. Are you game?'

'Well, I don't know what is happening to me, but yes, let's do it. I will come, same time, same place.'

In the soothing night atmosphere, she and I walk back to my coat. My itching groin still needs cooling and the night air helps. We kiss and then part ways.

I fall asleep dreaming of a party.

The third night: At the centre of a party

The next morning my parents and I go to the nearby big city. Time for some clothes shopping. It is a family tradition for the summer break, to go to nearest city, survey and raid the shops there. It is sale time! I am no longer the teenager that abhors shopping with the mum, let alone the mum and dad. They both have good tastes and a second opinion always helps, if I get the final say in what is for me.

We buy the gamut of clothes: jeans, shorts, tops, T-shirts, blouses, skirts, dresses, you name it. I am quite pleased with what this city has to offer. We also get some underwear, uneventful as far as dad is concerned, but mum and I have to fit the bra's. So, mum and I share some intimate moments in the dressing room trying them on. In the process we see and touch each other's breasts in passing, to help tuck them in and jiggle them in place before deciding on the bra's fit. Girls, some customer advice from me - it is important to get the right bra, that is neither too tight or too loose! Just as important as jeans that are tight, but not too tight in the crotch! End of advice! This intimacy with my mum, I don't mind. I like my parents. They are not patronising. We do not fit panties, so I don't have to (or get to) share my newly bared pubes.

We have dinner in the city before we decamp to base. There we spend the rest of the evening reading until we retire to bed. The established habit - I wait until their lights are out and my father's snoring evident. By this time, I am beyond myself from excitement. The meeting with Rose yesterday and the waxing were momentous but I hadn't anticipated it - it happened by chance. Momentous it was - her seeing me and denuding me further. She became an instant friend. And she set up what now holds me in my grip - a party! I have faith in Rose that she will come along with nice people, who will respect me for my outrageous exploits.

My dad's snoring was a bit late, so I feel I have to hurry. I leave the campsite, drop off my coat in the same place and hurry to the school. When I approach it, it seems that the party has already started. There seem to be two handfuls of people there and they are not quiet. Rose comes forward to meet me.

'Hi, Sarah, I was suddenly not sure you were gonna show. But here you are. I am excited. Bet you are too!'

She turns to her friends.

'Hey, guys, this is Sarah. You can each introduce yourself in a minute. But look at her first. Is she not bold and a bit crazy to walk around our streets like this? And doesn't she look good? I waxed her yesterday, so that is fresh, but don't you like her little cunt? I am sure Sarah won't mind if you have a close look later. In fact, she will enjoy it.

'Right, Sarah? I am not trying to push you into anything. Just where you want to go yourself. Are you OK with the situation?'

I am, of course, but is daunting to stand here like this and feel the eyes of a small crowd upon me. I am sure my face is flushed when I reply, 'Eh... Yes, Rose, guess I am. Guys, I am Sarah, nineteen years of age. A consulting adult therefore, so I am game.'

I smile and they laugh.

'I am pretty new to this showing off, but Rose is right. I am OK, in fact want you to look at me. Shamelessly. I don't know where my limits are. So many eyes faze me already, I feel embarrassment, but I guess that is the point. So, you have my permission. Don't hold back.'

I certainly blush beet-red when I add, 'I am excited about it.' Rose says, 'I know you are. So are we, aren't we, guys?' They all look at me, impressed, and answer 'yes, yes...' Some voice says, 'Come on, show yourself well!' And I break into the routine of posing, legs spread, arms raised, bent over, prancing in place, doing jumping jacks, the entire job... I register noises of enthusiasm. When I am done, I look around me, face flushed. From the exertion, the embarrassment, however welcome? I don't know or care. They applaud and I take a bow.

Rose says, 'Good show, Sarah! Amazing! Now, let's go to my place and start the party properly.'

The group of us parade to Rose's place. Again, they are not silent, so I can't be sure people won't hear and look out of their bedroom windows. Like this, it is Rose's reputation and that of others from this town that are at stake. They don't seem to care. I walk between a friend of Rose's, of her age, and her boyfriend, who is a lot older, I guess in his thirties. We talk about how I came to do this and I tell them what I told Rose and you, dear readers.

He says, 'I wish I could get Jane here to do this. I think it is hot. We play a bit at S&M, but nothing in public. Not yet. This gives me ideas, Jane.'

'Try me, Colin', she says, 'who knows what I'll do. Comply or walk away?

'Sarah, I do play the part of the submissive mostly, but not always. If you know what I mean...'

'Submissive means slave, Jane, isn't that right?'

'Yeah, you got it.'

'Is it fun? Being a slave doesn't sound good.'

'You know, the fun is in handing over the initiative. Being told what to do can be sexy. And pain can bring pleasure.'

This interesting conversation is cut short, as we have arrived at Sarah's. All ushered in. Her living room is quite full with all of us, but we all get a seat. She takes orders for wine, red or white. Red for me tonight, bold red wine.

'Don't cross your legs, Sarah, remember? That would be hiding your lovely fresh cunt', Rose smiles. I comply and all look at my cunt. Which tingles.

'Your behaviour like so is submissive, Sarah. Just so as you are aware!', Jane says.

'You're a natural.'

When we are all served, Sarah asks me to explain to the group what this is all about. 'And please stand up again so that all can see you well.' Wow, now I am not just naked, but also speaking in public, with all eyes my way. I blush, but manage to look around at the people anyway, while giving the account I gave to Rose, Jane and Colin.

It is getting routine. Keynote speaker, me. They all listen and look me up and down while I speak. It is humiliating, or rather making me humble. But they listen. With respect, I think. Perhaps with excitement as well. That would be something, that I am the subject of arousal. Why not, I look OK, my mind is OK, but it is great to realise I might be attractive, what's more, sexy.

When I am done, someone behind me says, 'You're great, Sarah. Loved your story. But can you turn around and show those of us behind you what you look like? Don't be afraid to strike any pose you can think of, the rear view, the front, bent, upright, arms up, whatever. Show yourself off, girl! Like you did at the school.'

Rose interjects, 'Paul, you are a tease. Sarah, do whatever you are comfortable with. Actually, maybe comfort is not what this is about. Stretch yourself to wherever you want to go. The school performance was great, but now we are in a close, intimate setting. We are all eyes!'

Wow, this is crazy. But she is right. This entire naked adventure is about stretching myself and living out my dreams. Not everyone gets this opportunity. So, I close my eyes and start performing a set of moves, Tai Chi-style, slowly and fluently. I move up and down, left and right, I turn, bend and twist, raise and stretch my limbs, and everyone will be able to see everything, I am sure. I am rewarded with another round of applause and cries of 'Wow!', 'Hot!' and 'Sexy!' and sit down again, suddenly shy. All are quiet for a minute, stunned.

Suddenly, Colin stands up, walks up to me, kisses me full on the mouth, turns around and says, 'Jane, your turn. Undress and do it.'

Jane sits and stares for a minute, then gets up, comes to me and kisses me full on the mouth as well. Next, she takes a step back and begins to take off her clothes: cardigan, sleeveless low-cut top, leather skirt, black tights, black satin bra and panties. She has a full, curvaceous figure, not outright heavy though, with ample hips and breasts, with large dark areolas and pronounced nipples. Her pubic hair has been shaven in the form of a slender triangle above her slit and her inner labia are very pronounced, pouting out pertly. A different body type than mine, but great and I am in awe. Looking around the circle of people, I know they are as well, whether they have seen it before or not.

Even more so when she begins to imitate my routine of just now. She presents me with a mirror, as it were, and that is confrontational. It is as if I am doing it again, but watching myself as well, up close. This is a feast of mixed feelings, as I feel super-exposed, but I am very, very excited as well. I decide, or it is not a decision - I am compelled to stimulate myself down there, watching Jane doing her slow dance in front of me. She goes through all of my poses and I see her all, her tits and her ass, her cunt, her mouth, her eyes, her thighs, her feet, her hair. It is an endless routine and I lose all sense of time, of self.

I am only half aware that at some point she is done and sits down on the chair in front of me, pushing someone else out, and starts masturbating with me. She has lost it too and, like me, doesn't care. Doesn't care that they are ten other people watching her and me. She and I watch each other, watch our fingers at our sexes, and our arousals are at bursting point. It does burst of course, repeatedly, endlessly... I am beyond counting. God, we are sluts supreme!

When finally, finally I find myself coming out of this static blissful haze, I see her smile at me. Then she gets up and dresses again, matter-of-factly, though the smile of satisfaction gives her away. Soon it looks as if nothing has happened, but I know better and from the faces I see around me I see we all know better.

We spend another half an hour together, talking about me and Jane and what we did and how we each felt and so on. There is some teasing, there is praise, statements of 'I could never do what you did'... I am on a natural high, as high as I have ever been.

When I go back to the campsite, everyone accompanies me until we reach the school. I am still giddy, ecstatic, happy and satisfied. And unwashed. I am aware of that sensation as we walk. They all kiss and hug me as they say goodbye, including Jane and Colin, who hold each other very close and tight. Rose walks me to my coat and takes her leave there. We'll be in touch...

END OF PART 1

To be continued

12