Love, Sex, and Deceit

Story Info
A college student is infatuated with a girl who is already taken.
7.4k words
4.3
19.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted her coming towards me. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Her curly, light-brown hair bouncing as she walked in the cutest and happiest way imaginable. Her bright smile bringing butterflies to my stomach. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Hey you!" She said, pushing my arm playfully. I rubbed my arm pretending that it hurt.

"Aggressive much?" I teased her, in the way that I do oh so much. I opened the door for her, and she walked under my arm and punched me in the stomach lightly.

"I'll fight you Christian." She said seriously and then sat down in her seat. I sat down in the seat beside and and turned in my chair to face her.

"You would probably kick my ass Antonia." I said chuckling.

"Only because you wouldn't hit a girl. You're what like 6'4? You tower over me." She says shaking her head.

I shruged "That is one reason. I could see you being a crazy ninja like fighter or something out of nowhere. I mean if you ever got in a fight with a girl, I could see you doing some backflip kick, thing where you jump off a wall, and then land with a dramatic hairflip." I joke and she starts to giggle, and blushed slightly, her pale freckled skin turned a light shade of red.

"You really over thought that didn't you?" She joked and put her purse on her desk and started going through it looking for something.

I shruged and curiously watched her as she digs through her purse. "What are you looking for?" I asked, noticing how frantic she was getting in her search. I leaned closer to see if I could help.

"My essay. Mr Turner is going to be pissed if I have to turn another assignment in late." She said and pulled out a big blue binder. "Is it in here?" She asked herself as she opened the binder and pulled out a folder "I hope I didn't leave it in the car." She tells me as she flips through the different papers.

"I could stall Mr. Turner if you want, and you could sneak out and get the paper." I told her looking over the papers to make sure she didn't skip it.

"No need, found it." She says pulling out a 10 page assignment titled "My First Trip to Paris." She turns and smiles at me "Thanks anyway, you're a really good partner in crime. You always got my back." She says and holdsee out her fist for a fist bump.

I chuckled thinking how deep into the friendzone I wandered into "You know that I got you." I say smiling and fist bump her back. I go into my backpack and pull out my folder with my paper titled "When I Went Skydiving" She grabbed it and read the title. Her eyes widend

"When did you go skydiving?" She asked looking up at me from the paper.

"For my 18th birthday, so what...Two years ago." I say resting my head on the table. She shooke her head and smacked me with my paper.

"Are you crazy!?! You could have died! I can't picture you, Mr. Play-It-Safe skydiving." She says laughing "You probably were screaming like a little girl." She laughed and handed my paper back to me.

I sat up and looked at her "Ehh, it was kind of scary, but it was a lot of fun. Youre over 18, you should do it!" I say excitedly."By the way, I am a very fun person, you just never see me outside of the college campus." I said putting my essay back in my folder.

She looked at me and scrunched up her face a little "I am sure you are, but I don't really hang out with anyone except my boyfriend. Especially a guy. He gets really jealous." She said and the sighed.

"That sucks. I mean, I understand if you would cheat on him and stuff, but you wouldn't do that, you're not that type of person. He should trust you a little more." I said to her.

She half-heartedly nodded and looked down and then back up at me "It's really not worth the argument." She said. Right as she opened her mouth to to say something else our teacher interrupted.

That hour and a half went by very slowly. The teacher lectured the entire time about the structure or writing a coherent sentence, and how using more vivid description brings your personal essay more to life. Occasionally I glanced over at Antonia and would either smile at her, have a staring contest with her, or have a contest of who can make the funniest face, she would win that once I laughed aloud when she crossed her eyes, and stuck here tongue out, then brought it up to her nose. The professor was not pleased with this sudden outburst, and gave us both the death stare for a couple of seconds, holding his hands on his hips, and eventually going back to lecturing. Antonia and I both looked at each other and smiled, I could feel myself blushing, and she was bright pink as well, then hid her face between her hands.

Once the professor dissmissed us, I grabbed my bag and started walking with Antonia toward the parking lot. "Where did you park?" I asked her and she shooke her head "Brandon is picking me up, I'll text you later." She smiled and waved at me. I wavedon't back, feeling a little upset because usually we had a nice conversation on our way to her car.

"Bye Antonia, see you on Friday." I called to her, waving as I walked backwards.

"Bye Christian!" She smiled waving back as she walked towards the other end of the parking lot.

I got to my car and drove off to my apartment. When I got home, I did my assignment for my Psychology class, and then turned in the TV. I didn't get a text from Antonia that night. After watching a few hours of Netflix I went to bed somewhat early for me, around 11:30.

The next day I woke up in the later part of morning, around 10:00 A.M. I took a shower, letting the warm water run down my back. I stood in the shower, for about an extra 5 minutes, thinking about Antonia and how I love her, but I could never be with her, because she was with someone else. Once I got out of the shower, and finished my daily morning routine of toast for breakfast, brush my teeth, and get dressed, I got ready to go to Psychology. I checked my phone and saw no new messages.

I went to class, and sat up front. Mrs. Thompson was going over a lecture onotes how the different emotions effect the human brain, and what areas of the brain these emotions stem from. I did an okay job at paying attention, my mind wandering only once of twice. It was a rather interesting lesson, but I was pleased once class ended.

The rest of the class was rather boring. I ate lunch alone in front of the TV. I cooked dinner, and I ate at the dinning room table by myself. At times I would look around and feel a little bit sorry for myself. The person that I was in love with, I could never have. I questioned whether it was wrong of me to wish that she would break up with her boyfriend. She seemed happy with him, and if they broke up that would bring her sadness. I knew it was selfish of me to want them to break up, but being alone was hurting me. I then started asking whether or not I should start looking to be with someone else. Deep down I knew that it would only bring a temporary happiness, because they could never truly be the one that I loved. I burdened myself with theseveral questions on a daily basis, until finally my mind would stop racing long enough for me to be able to sleep.

The next day, Wednesday came and went. Same daily routine. Wake up, shower, shave, breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed, get to class, have lunch and dinner alone, deep questioning of what I was doing with my life, Netflix, turn off Netflix, more battling with my conscience, finally drift off to sleep.

Thursday came and I decided that I would change things up a little bit. My best friend since high school Derrick was going out, and he insisted that I join him. After a few minutes of persuasion I decided that I would go. I met him at his apartment, which was a few blocks down from mine. We played beer pong in his apartment for a couple of hours before we left to walk to the nearby club "Cube". We were mildly drunk when we got there, but we weren't too bad. Will, a mutual friend of Derrick and I was much worse than any of us. He ended up throwing up in the clubs bathroom around midnight. Most of the night we danced and partied. An attractive blonger girl started grinding on me. Derrick high fived me.

"Get it bro!" He yelled, I could barely here him over the music that was playing. Me and the blonde started to make out, my tongue would trace along with hers, leg wrapped around my waist, and I was supporting a full erection. Her other friend, a brunette interrupted us, she smiled and gave me one quick kiss.

"Sorry sweetie, I have to go my friend is really drunk and I have to take her home." She said as a third friend, another blonde was bent over a railing outside. "I'll see you around." She yelled as the brunette tugged her away. I waved goodbye to her and Derrick and Will came over to me laughing. I laughed with them and they both were calling me a pussy for not asking for her number. I shruged because it didn't really occur of me to ask her. After about an hour we all walked back to Derricks.

"One hell of a night boys." Will said laughing and stumbling over himself a little.

"Dude I can't believe that blonde was hooking up with you. She was so hot. You didn't even get her number. Bro I am so disappointed. I mean I am proud, but I'm disappointed too." He said his words coming out slurred.

I laughed and pushed him, when doing so I fell over myself a little "Shut up, your just jealous she choose me and not you."

He nods "No shit, you didn't even do anything. There wasn't any lead up or anything. Did you even talk to her at all? Or did she just start shoving her tongue down your throat?" He asked laughing.

I shrugged "I don't know, I don't really remember. I didn't even get her name though." I said.

"Welcome to being an asshole who just hooks up with random girls and doest give two shits about them." Will teased.

"Awe poor Christian isn't a nice guy anymore?" Derrick laughed jokingly.

"Fuck your guys, I'm going home." I said flipping them off, laughing while doing so.

"Come on don't be like that. We're just busting your balls." Derrick said, and Will randomly runs off to the grass and pukes. "Will, keep your shit together man." Derrick said shaking his head "Damn, puking all over everything." He said

I laughed at him "I know, buthe seriously, I gotta go. I have class tomorrow, and I don't want to sleep in passed noon, that way I can revise my paper." I said walking in the direction of my apartment.

Derrick nods "Alright man, I'll see you later then, you still down for Star Wars this weekend, don't forget your ticket." He said calling after me.

"I wont, promise." I said answering him back.

"Seriously though, they're gonna sell out quick. Christian get that ticket! It won't be the same without you!" He yells, because I am a pretty far distance away.

I turn and give him a thumbs up as I walk baclose to my apartment. I stumbled in and then immediately crashed on my bed. Sleep came to me very quickly.

The next more I woke up at 12:30. I was very groggy from the night before, and decided that a shower would be for the best. I stripped naked and jumped into the shower. The warm water woke me up a little bit, but then I remembered that I had to revise my paper. "Fuck me." I said to myself, as I washed my hair, I felt it was still sticky from when somebody at the club popped a bottle of champagne and started spraying it everywhrere. I sighed and washed down the rest of my body. After standing in the shower, enjoying the hot water, for a couple of minutes I turned the water off and got out. I dried off and I brushed my teeth. I went to my dresser and picked out some clothes to change into. I texted Antonia asking her if she was ready to turn in her essay. I held my phone in my hand, sat on the bed, and waited for a reply for about a minute before putting the phone aside and getting dressed. I sat at my desk and began revising my essay, the phone next to my laptop.

Hours passed, and I finally finished revising the essay. I looked at my phone and my only two messages were from my mom, "Just checking in sweetie. Dad says hi." I figured I'd just call her later tonight. The other message was my friend Joe. It was a picture of a beautiful redhead woman. She had very large breasts. Her nipples were small, pink, and very hard. She was in an office room masturbating to an orgasm. Her mouth open, forming an O. Her pussy, tight, wet, wrapped around a light blue dildo. I bit my lip, imagining how she would be in bed. Imagining her moaning my name. I felt my cock growing, as I started to get very horny. I read the text at the bottom of the screen. "10 out of 10 guys didn't recognize the T-Rex." I bursted out laughing as I looked just to the left of her, in the office window was a T-Rex looking through the window. "Lol true." I responded. I thought about cropping out the T-Rex and keeping the photo to masturbate to, but when I looked at the clock I saw I had about 15 minutes to get to class, so I figured I didn't have time. I unplugged my Flash Drive from my laptop, put my laptop into my backpack, grabbed my backpack, and I left to walk to class.

I arrived to class with about two minutes to spare. I sat down and saw that Antonia hasn't arrived yet. I plugged my Flash Drive back into my laptop and made a few very last minute adjustments to my paper, and then emailed it to my professor. I texted Antonia again and asked where she was, because she never missed a class. No response again, and when the professor stood up to lecture, I started to get a little uneasy. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what.

That class went by slowly. I counted every minute. When the professor dissmissed us I was the first person to leave the room. I called Antonia and she didn't answer. She always answer. I decided it would be best if I stopped by her house to check up on her. I jogged over to her apartment complex and everything seemed normal. There were no police cars, or paramedics which was a good sign. I walked to her apartment number and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, and again no answer. I tried to peer through the window, and it seemed empty. Then it occurred to me, she was probably with her boyfriend and didn't want to be bothered. I shrugged it off and started jogging in the other direction, back to my apartment.

When I got back to my apartment I decided that I should probably call my mom. She worries easily, and I haven't talked to her in about four days. I laid down in bed and I turned the TV on silent to watch ESPN while I was talking to her.

We talked for about 5 minutes, and then she put my dad on the phone, we talked for about 30 seconds. I said goodbye to both of them, and that I would see them during my break. I decided that I should probably shower, since I was sweaty from jogging. I showered pretty quickly, because I started getting hungry. I ordered a pizza and put on the basketball game that was on. I remembered to buy my tickets to Star Wars so I did that. I texted Derrick to tell him I did. He texted me back with a thumbs up emogie. Then the pizza guy came. After taking down three slices of pizza I laid down to nap. I napped for about an hour, which got interrupted by a phone call.

"Antonia what's up?" Her voice was frantic and muffled.

"Wait hold on, where are you?" I asked. I couldn't make anything out except the last word was wrong. She was very obviously distraught.

"Slow down, what happened?" I asked in a stern voice, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Brandon, he cheated on me. We went...I slept at his place last night, and I forgot...I forgot my phone...His car was away so I figured he wasn't home...He...Keeps...He keeps a spare key under his mat and...and when I walked in I saw him on top of some...some blonde bitch with her legs around him.... Christian please...Come pick me up." She cried out to me. While she was telling me what happened I was already getting my keys and walking to where I parked.

"Yes, I am on my way. Where are you?" I asked her as I got into my car.

"I'm...I'm in front of the movie theater...I just started walking. I fought that girl... Then she stormed out and Brandon ran after her...I just left...Christian I am so stupid..." She said chocked up and sniffling. I pulled out of my apartment complex and started to drive towards the movie theater.

"It's okay. I'm on my way. This isn't your fault. You couldn't have known." I insisted.

"Can you stay on the phone with me until you get here?" She asked clearing her throat, sounding like she was trying to calm herself down.

"Of course, I'll be there in two minutes." I said cutting in and out of traffic.

"Thank you." She said and I could here her lightly sobbing. I started feeling guilty, because I was remembering that I wished they would break up. I sighed

"Antonia it's okay...It's okay...It's here for you." I said to her in a soft voice. All I heard in reply was a few sniffles.

I arrived at the movie theater a minute later and I got out and sat next to her on the bench she was sitting in. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back, her face hiding in my chest. I gently rubbed her back. "It's okay." I whispered to her softly. She stood up and I walked, holding her in my arms, to my car.

"Thank you." She said sitting in the passengers seat. She curled up with her feet on the sit, and once I sat down she rested her head on my shoulder. "You're so sweet." She said wipping tears from her eyes.

"Of course, it's no problem. I'll take you home." I said to her as I drove away from the movies. I felt her nodding on my shoulder, and then perked her head up.

"Actually can we go to your place instead, incase Brandon stops by my place. I'm not ready to face him yet." She said, her voice returning a little, but still somewhat shakey.

"Of course. Wherever you want to go." I said to her and I started to drive back to my apartment. She hugged onto me tight. I smelt her cherry blossom perfume as she snuggled up to me.

The car ride was very quiet. I wasn't quite sure what to say, and I didn't think she was ready to talk. When arrived home I opened up the door and held it for her. She walked under my arm and hugged me as she walked passed. "Thank you." She said faintly.

"No need to thank me, I'm sorry for the mess. If I knew you were coming over I would have cleaned up." She shooke her head and sat down on my bed, with her back up against the wall. "It's okay, it's not too bad, it's just such a small little dorm room thing it looks dirtier than what it is." I nodded and sat down next to her. I then noticed she was getting tense, and seemed nervous. I didn't want to ask why, or what was wrong because it seemed like a stupid question.

"I never thought of that. You know how those school Apartments are. They don't cost much rent, but you get what you pay for." She laughs a little and looks at me. She lays her head on my shoulder again, and wraps her arms around my sides.

"I'm so stupid. I don't know why I was even dating him. I mean, he was such a jerk to me." She said looking up at me "Can I be honest with you Christian, you and I are much closer than he and I were. I mean, at first I thought I loved him, but these past few weeks I've noticed all he wanted was sex." She sighed and looked down "I guess I wasn't even enough." I frowned and looked at her. I placed my pointer finger under her chin and lifted it up to look at me.

"Well he really missed out, because I can say without a doubt that you Antonia Richmond are without a doubt the coolest, funniest, most interesting person I have ever met." She smiled at me wide and I could tell just by saying that, it cheered her up a lot.

"Christian I have to be honest. I really like you. You're my best friend in the whole world." She said with a smile and she hugged me tight. "These past few months, I've been...Well I have been thinking about how different things would be if I was with you instead of Brandon, and I have to say that I would be much happier with you." She said smiling.

12