Love Slave

Story Info
You play Master & Servant.
4.3k words
3.97
41.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late in the day and you keep looking down at your watch. Minute by minute you get more and more restless. It has seemed like the longest day ever. Sitting in your chair with your legs spread wide beneath the desk, skirt hiked up past your knees you can feel the cool air on your exposed vagina. It is exposed because your man dressed you in crotchless panties again. He has been dressing you every morning now for a week strait.

One day he event made you ware a chastity belt that held a rather sizable butt plug up your ass the hole day. And he checked to make sure you still had it up there as soon as you came home. You did of course. The ramifications of disobeying him where far worse then the discomfort you felt sitting in the hard wooden chair all day in front of class with that fat egg size plug in your stretched hole. Besides you loved anal sex and the ass fucking feeling you had that day kept you wet from morning till night. And when you did get home you were quite read and willing to take him in place of that plug.

Tonight he had something planed. You just knew it. He hadn't told you the details, but you were dyeing with anticipation. Thank goodness the bell was about to ring so you could go to your car and relieve yourself during the drive home. You were quite certain some thing was up. That morning after giving your master oral pleasures and having your wake up fuck, you had made your him breakfast and scrubbed his back in the shower. Every thing seemed normal except for the fact that he had hinted to some sort of chore that he had planed for you when you got home.

During the drive home, you diddle yourself under your skirt. You are glad that he makes you ware the crotchless panties. It makes finger fucking yourself so much easier. After word you lick your fingers clean and get ready for your man. You unbutton your blows. You spray on some perfume and do your lipstick. All the while you steer your way through traffic and right into the driveway. You gather your purse and such and step out of the car. You notice as you walk up to the door that some of your juices are still leaking from between your legs. Your thighs stick and slip against one another. The door opens as you reach for the knob.

You step in and curtsy at the sight of your beloved master. He intern says, "Put your things away, get changed into something appropriate and meet me in the den. I have something for you." You lift your head and your eyes meet for just a moment. He shuts the door behind you. "Now!" he says harshly. "You've been gone all day and we have work to do. So make your change quick or there'll be no treats tonight. And believe me you don't want to miss out on what I have in store for you!"

You scurry off down the hall like a giddy child excited and anxious. With out delay you disrobe and rummage in the closet for your favorite outfit. It's your favorite because it is his favorite. The bra first. It is a mere quarter of a cup, just enough to keep your tits lifted and protruding. You pinch at your nipples and stretch them into firm dart shape buds. Then the panties, well they're not quite panties. They're more of a very lacy delicate skirt. They stretch over your hips and decorate your rear and front just above the v that shapes between your legs. You check your pussy. It is neatly shaven. Your legs are as well. This is of course his pet peeve. He would be very disappointed if he had to wait while you saved for him. So you make sure to due so every morning.

After the panties comes the negligee and heals. The negligee is short and ties once just above your belly button. The heals are tall and match in color. You pull your hair back and tie it in a ribbon. You check your hair in the mirror adjusting a few wild curls letting them dangle at the side of your face.

You smile and think that you look pleasing. Now you run down the hall to the den reducing your speed as you reach the door. You walk in and say, "I am ready for your service my master." You curtsy again and he motions you over to him. He stands at the bar with a tall drink in his hand. He wares a robe and slippers.

He says, "Let me inspect you." You stand in front of him and turn around to let his see both your front and back. "I like this. It is very pleasing!" he states and gives you a smile. You in return bat your eyes.

"Now then," he starts, "Your task this evening will be four ejaculations. The first will be in your ass. The next in your face, after that your cunt and finally once how ever you like it my dear. Now I would like the first immediately. I am very horny, not having fucked all day long. So fetch the lubricant and return at once." His command makes you jump. You run to a cabinet under the sink in the hall bath. Here you find a tube of KY.

In an instant you return. "Shall I apply it on you cock master?" you ask.

"Yes!" he says and he opens his robe to display his fat cock as though it were a trophy. "Now rub it until it is hard and make it ready for your ass," he says. You eagerly stroke it with your free hand while he sips his drink. It grows large and hardens quickly. You apply a generous amount of jelly to its bulbous end. "Now, there is the stool." he points. "Strip off your panties and assume the position!" You do so kneeling on your hands and knees. Your ass is lovely and wiggles back and forth in a most inviting manner. He walks up behind you and forcefully inserts himself. Your ass opens to him receiving him with enthusiasm. He fills your butt and begins to pump in and out of it. You feel the cold drink that he rests it on your round ass. The ice rattles as he fucks away at your tight hole. You pure and pinch his cock tight on his outstroke. You love his huge dick and return equal force to his inward thrust. You feel his balls slap on your wet cut and hear him begin his groan as he loads your rectum full of his seed.

He finishes and withdraws his spike from your now seeping prune. His juice drips out and you catch it in you cupped hand. He hands you a cloth napkin from the bar. You slurp what you can from your palm and wipe yourself clean with the rag.

"Now that is much better. I would like to give you your treat now." He says. As he fixes his robe and take another sip from his drink. "I have purchased you a new toy." He lifts a box from behind the bar. It is rapped in paper and a bow.

He hands it to you and you reach out, but he pulls back. "First let me make it clear, that at no time will you make use of this toy with out my permission."

"Yes my master!" you reply and lower your head in submission.

"Ok then. Here!" he hands you the box. It is very heavy. You untie the ribbon and tear away the rapping. In the box is a long clear glass dildo. It is anatomically perfect and nearly ten inches in length. It has two huge testicles that give it more weight at its base. It is flat as well and you stand it straight up on end resting the balls on the table.

Its size is slightly larger then your master. You place one hand on it then the other. It feels cold to the touch but soon warms in your hand. You look up at you man and smile saying, "Thank you sir for this wonderful gift. It is beautiful and I can't wait to make use of it."

"Why wait?" he says. "Your pussy is hot and wet now. I would like very much to watch you fuck your new glass cock."

You smile and carry your gift over to the stool. You set it down. Its weight firmly anchors it to the stool. After spreading your legs over the stool and the large phallic statue you begin to squat down onto its cold clear shaft. You part your lips with your hands making way for the head to push in side of you. It does and does so with ease. The glass slide into your cunt like silk. You are now nearly sitting on to the stool. You can feel the cool glass deep inside and it feels very nice.

With great skill you start pumping on and off of the rod. Your legs flex and your knees bend up and down on its length. Your hands play with the taunt nub at the top of your wide spread lips. You watch the class slide in and out of you. It is clouded by the mucus that now covers its cylindrical form. This sight thrills you and you immediately begin to orgasm. You watch your cum washing down over the glass ball sack. Your legs go week and you feel your man pull you off the glass skewer. He sets you on your knees in front of the statue.

You look as though you are worshipping an idol. You love it, your new toy. You grab its base and begin to lick it like a big pop. Your juices and thier taste cover your tongue.

"You should lay down on the couch now," your master says. You always do as he says. You lay on the couch and spread your legs. He takes the toy from the stool and inserts it in your pussy once again. He sits on the couch and works you over with the dildo giving you yet another orgasm.

Leaving the dildo deep in your crevasse, he stands up and walks over to where your head rests. He opens his robe and begins to jerk off in your face. Your hand reaches up to grab his cock your other hand returns to the dildo and pumps it in and out. Your mouth opens and you take the end of your masters prick into your lips. Your tongue works its magic on his big fat knob. Your hand taking over at jerking him off. This is just what you have been waiting for all day.

Soon he spews and you let the cum shoot across your open mouth and tongue. It runs down your cheek and into your hair. You lick your lips and savor every drop. Your job is half way done. Only two more ejaculations left before the night is threw. One in your aching hot pussy and one left to your choice.

You suck on your master's cock some more feeling it twitch in your mouth. Your pussy still full of hard glass pipe quivers and pulses as you slide the dildo in and out. Looking up at your man with his prick in your hand, its tip at the corner of your mouth, you say, "Thank you master. You have been very generous this evening. I love my new toy and the way it fills my juicy cunt."

"Very good then," He says. "I am hungry now and would like dinner please. Go and clean your self up and take care of your new toy."

You nod to him and he turns away back to the bar where he will wait. Before getting up, you slowly withdraw the 10-inch dildo from deep in your cervix. You lift it in your hands and marvel at its length and sheer mass. Sitting up now you feel your pussy return to its normal size, its walls collapsing where once the great dildo had spread them apart.

You go to the restroom and wash your hands and face. You also wash and dry the glass gift, gently caressing it with the towel. At dinner you display the statue as a centerpiece at the table. Your master eats the meal that you have prepared. He converses with you about your day. He asks, "Did you enjoy the crotchless panties while you were at work?"

"Yes master. Very much," You reply. "I like to finger myself and the panties make it easy to do so."

As dinner finishes and you clear the table. He pats you on the ass and gives your breasts a squeeze. This is his way of letting you know that he is happy and pleased with you. He asks if you would come sit in his lap. You do, and the two of you enjoy a moment of cuddling and kissing. He squeezes your buttocks in his large hands and you squeeze his firm pectorals in your small palms.

You whisper in his ear, "I would like the real thing now sir. Would you care to fuck my pussy please?"

"So my little horny slut, you are ready for more are you. Well then lets have some fun then," and he bounces you off his lap. He stands up and walks to the living room. From a drawer in the end table he takes out a few lengths of soft rope. "Come my slave strip off your cloths and lay on this coffee table."

You take the little negligee off and the panties and bra as well. You walk to the table and sit at one end. You lay down on your back. Your high heals make it easy for your feet to rest on the floor. Your butt cheeks sit at the edge of one end of the table while your head rests at the other. "Is this what you meant sir?" you ask.

"Yes, that is perfect." He then ties your ankles to the table legs. Your hands he ties under the table itself one to the other. Your are completely immobile except for your head which can turn and lift only a few inches off the table. He leaves you like this and goes to the other room to get his drink. When he returns, he sits at the couch. You watch him sip his drink. He rests it on the table near your head. From his robe pocket he takes out a pair of nipple clamps. He clips them to each of your now hard and stiff nipples. "Now that looks like it smarts?" he asks.

"Yes sir," you say. "My tits like the way they feel. They make my pussy hot. Thank you master!"

He also takes out some scented and flavored oils. He smells each of them and chooses one. He pours a little on your belly. He then rubs it in with his hands. He rubs the oil around each of you large tits giving the clamps a tweak. He rubs the oil down between your legs and in between your soft lips. The oil warms your skin and makes your pussy tingle. "Now that should make you even more hot!" he says.

"Yes sir it does. My pussy feels all tingly. Please don't stop!" you beg.

He moves off the couch and kneels between your legs and places a hand on each of your knees. He leans in between them and sniffs the aroma of the oil. You lift your head to watch him. He kisses your inner thighs. He licks your wet pussy with his tongue. Then he bites your thigh leaving a little welt. You wince at the pain. He nibbles your bud and tongue fucks your hole. You moan and your hips lift off the table pushing your mound into his face.

He eats your pussy like this for a few minutes until you come in his face. He then says, "You can thank me now."

"Thank you master!" you scream and moan. "Oh! Thank you!!!"

He returns to his drink taking a big swig. Then he undoes his robe. His tool is erect and hangs over you face like an ornament. He walks around the table and straddles your chest sitting on your belly. His cock lies between both of your large tits. He grabs them and presses them together around his meaty shaft. Now he fucks your tits with long slow strokes. His cock disappears in the folds of your bosom then reappears again. The nipple clamps he holds in a pinch between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezes and twists them all the while pumping his dick in and out of your supple breasts.

"I think that should be good enough. My cock is now quite sufficiently hard," he says as he stands up and gives it a few shakes. Moving back between your legs he kneels once again. This time to insert himself. With a vigorous thrust of his hips, his cock slides in to the hilt. "Ahhhh! Fits like a silk glove. Your pussy is the sweetest hole you have my love," he remarks. Then he begins to ram in and out of your luscious pussy lips. Your tits giggle and the table squeaks as he fucks you harder and harder.

Your head rests back and you breath deeply and slowly enjoying the harsh pounding in your cunt. You feel your orgasm build and you feel his hands run up and down your thighs. He places one hand on the top of your pussy and pinches your sweet bud in his fingers.

Your orgasm comes in full force and you clinch your twat around his shaft. He bucks and releases his own come into your pulsing cavern. And another ejaculation is received. Now there is but one left.

You think about your choices as he finishes pummeling your pussy. You look up at his face and he grins and says, "One more left and believe me dear its going to be a challenge for you. Do you think you have it in you?" he asks.

"Oh yes sir, I will try my best. I know you must be tired. So please take some time to recoup and I think I will be able to still arouse yet another ejaculation from your loins."

"Good!" he says and with that he pulls out, his semen dripping from his cock. He takes anther drink and unties your hands and feet. You retreat to the bedroom to make your arrangements.

First you must change into something fresh and exciting. You rummage through the closet in search of the perfect outfit. And then you find it. You pull out of the closet a black silver studded collar, a thick black leather belt, a black leather open bust harness and matching heals. You put the collar on and then the harness. The open harness cups and lifts your breasts so as to really accentuating their full size. Straps run down your belly and around your hips. Two straps connect from your waist and run down and snap in your crotch to another strap that runs up between your butt cheeks like a tong. Around your waist you put the thick leather belt. Now for the heals, and you'r ready for some more action. You almost forget; you reach into the closet for your riding crop and retrieve it. Flexing it in your hands you walk back into the hall. In the living room your master waits flipping through a magazine and sipping his drink.

He looks up at you and says, "Now that's a good start, what are the planned festivities prey tell?"

You answer him, "Well, it's up to me and I say we play a little game I call 'Spank my ass, and ride me till the cows come home'!"

"That sounds like a fun game, but first I must set some of my own rules." He says and walks over to where you are standing. He takes the crop out of your hand and says, "First I think you should beg for me to play your little game. Try convincing me that you will make it worth my while!"

So you squat down in your stiletto heals in front of him and start begging, "Oh master please play with me. I need you to spank my ass. It makes my pussy so hot and so wet when you smack my ass with the crop. Please tell me I've been bad and show me how it feels to be punished." You grovel at his feet raping your arms around his leg and nuzzling your face in his groin. "Please spank me and make my pussy burn. And when you're through painting my ass red. I want you to fuck it, fuck my tight hole. I promise to take in your whole cock sir and if it pleases you my master. I would like you to fuck my pussy with my new toy as well."

"Well, well my little slut. I think that is quite a lot to ask of me. But if that is what you wish then that is what you shall get. Now stand up and go to the dinning room and fetch the glass cock." You scurry off and return with the cock in hand. "Now put it there on the coffee table."

"Yes master!" you put it on the coffee table and then he tells you to stand in front of the statue facing it.

"Now bend over at the waist and hold that cock in both hands, but do not remove it from the table." You do this and he walks over to your jutting round ass and begins to rub it with his hand. He rubs it and vigorously rubs your pussy as well. He pokes his fingers in the soft skin around both of your openings. He kneads this skin and tenderizes the soft flesh with his massage. Then he says, "I think that a spanking is in order. Your pussy is not hot enough! Yes you need to be spanked in order to make that pussy burn."

Then the crop falls on your butt right across the cheeks were your thighs meet your ass. The crop slaps this flesh and it beats down on your pussy lips. You feel the pressure of the impact through the leather straps of your teddy. He slaps your ass again and the burning begins. You feel your butt cheeks swell and throb. The meaty flesh at either side of your protruding mound tingle and sting as the crop slaps it. You now feel the heat and it starts your juices flowing.

Your hands grip the large glass cock squeezing it with all your might. You grit your teeth and bare the pain of the crop. Your master asks, "Is your pussy hot now?"

"Yes it is hot master. Please, make it burn!" He cracks the whip several more times as you have requested setting your pussy on fire. He then stops. He reaches between your legs and unsnaps the teddy letting the fresh air quench the burning of you loins. He takes his fingers and spreads the flowing juices up into you anus. He slips a thumb into your puckered hole. He then inserts his index and ring finger into your smoldering cunt. He pinches his thumb and fingers together. Then bouncing his hand on your ass rapidly and rhythmically, he finger fucks both of your holes at the same time. "Yes you are quite hot now. Time for the toy to make its way. Be a good girl and put your hands on the table's edge. I'll take the cock now." And he takes the glass cock from the table and pushes it into your open pussy. He slowly buries the whole thing right up to the big glass ball sack. "Now on your knees my love and get ready for my cock as well." You brace your self against the table and feel his fat cock pock into your rectum. The pressure makes you feel as though you will burst.

12