Love Slave Ch. 3

Story Info
Her weekend of submission continues.
1.2k words
4.17
64.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 2:00 am

As he walked into the bedroom with the video camera and the scarves, she shuddered trying to think what more he could possible want. He set up the camera to tape everything that happened on the bed and started toward her. If she had known beforehand that he was going torment her for as long as he had so far she probably would have thought twice about suggesting this weekend. Then again, maybe not she had never known such exquisite pain and pleasure mixed together like this. She knew she could stop the weekend at anytime if that was what she really wanted. Right now though all she wanted at this moment was his cock buried deep inside her pussy.

He came toward her and raised her arms above her head so they were not stretched to much and tied both wrists together and then to the bed frame. He tied another scarf around her eyes blindfolding her. He leaned into her and gave her a deep kiss. She felt like he was reaching into her soul and learning things about her that she didn't even know. She had never felt so naked and vulnerable before in her life. He began kissing her throat, moving down till his lips were on her nipples. His tongue began to make circles around them, first the right, then the left.

He was driving her insane. She didn't think she could possibly get anymore crazy with desire, yet here he was doing the impossible. He continued his kisses downward to her bellybutton. He darted his tongue in and out like he was tasting her cunt which was all she could imagine him doing. He moved upward again to her lips gave her a quick kiss and told her good night, he was going to sleep and that she should try to do the same if she could and that to make sure she didn't finish what he had started, her hands were staying tied up.

He removed her blindfold and she immediately started to complain about him leaving her tied up and horny when he put his finger over her mouth and told her shhh, for this you will be punished in the morning, anymore and I will put a gag on you for the night, do you understand? She nodded and he removed his finger, gave her another kiss, rolled over and went to sleep. She on the other hand laid there for a long time trying to get comfortable. Between her hands being tied above her, and her pussy on fire sh had a difficult time but eventually nodded off.

Saturday 7:30 am

She awoke to the feeling of his tongue licking on her bald pussy, as he flicked over her clit she was wide awake and wanting more. He licked and tongued her, in and out of her cunt like it was his cock fucking her. He tongued her like this until she came all in his mouth. He moved up her body and kissed her deeply so she could taste herself. He reached above her and untied her, allowing her to stretch and get the kinks out from being tied up all night. She told him thank you for letting her cum. He was driving her crazy with desire. He answered her with a clip hope you enjoyed it, it will be your last pleasure for awhile. That's when she remembered she had a punishment coming. She looked at him and knew immediately that he had never forgotten.

He told her to get up and go make them some breakfast, she would need the nourishment. She went to put on her robe and he took it from her, telling her no need for that, in fact there was no need for any clothing for the rest of the weekend unless it was something special he decided he wanted her to put on. Off she went bare-assed into the kitchen to make them his favorite breakfast hoping maybe that he would take it a little bit easier on her. After breakfast was eaten and she cleaned the kitchen, he called her into the living room. He gave her a present that he had bought for her just for this weekend. She opened the package eagerly, it was a butterfly strap on clit massager with a hand held remote control. She put it on without hesitation as he watched her with enjoyment in his eyes.

He took the control and turned it on lowest it started to rub on her clit, she let out a low moan and her knees gave out. He laid her down on the floor in front of him so he could see every fold of her shaved pussy. Her turned the remote on high for a minute and pressed the toy as hard up against her clit as he could without making her move and rubbed it around, when she got close to the edge he would let o and turn it down to the lowest level so that it was barely rubbing on her, just enough to torment her but not enough to let her finish. He continued this was for what seemed like a very long time, when during the down times he started fingering her pussy.

One finger, two, three, then he had four fingers inside of her. He would turn the toy up and push on it while just holding his fingers inside of her. when they toy was turned down he pushed farther into her with his hand. That's when she finally realized what her punishment was. He was going to do what she had always resisted, but he always wanted. He was going to put his fist all the way into her pussy. She started moving away from him but he turned the toy on high and she found herself pushing toward him trying to get more. He turned it back down and added his thumb, he started talking to her, talking her things like how he knew she liked the spankings, the feel of his cock in her ass. By this time she knew he had won when she felt an overpowering sense of fullness inside of her that stayed. He left the butterfly on medium speed and held his fist still inside of her pussy as she filled up with her cum.

He turned the toy off and worked his fist out slowly causing her to gasp when he pulled his wrist out. He then laid back against the couch and told her to suck him off and swallow every drop. She moved to take him into her mouth, she sucked and licked him eagerly, wanting nothing more than to please him. Her tongue went around his head tasting his precum, she took his shaft deep into her mouth until her lips were pressed against his groin. He rolled her over so that he was over her mouth and started fucking her mouth, she sucked and kept taking his dick as far down her throat as she could when he pushed deep into her mouth. She started swallowing as fast as she could, being very careful not to spill a single drop.

Afterwards they laid in each other's arms very tired and very satisfied from an extremely fulfilling morning. He told her to take a nap now cause they still had the afternoon and evening to play even more. She looked up at him, grinned and asked him what else could he possibly want to do to her? He just kissed her on the forehead, smiled and told her to have patience, she'd know soon enough.

To Be Continued...