Love Slave Ch. 4

Story Info
He comes up with a scintillating new scenario.
859 words
4.05
57.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 2pm

She had awaken from her sleep to find him fixing lunch for them. Everything was normal...like he had done nothing to her. Of course she had, in the end, enjoyed every experience he had given her so far. They laid on the couch together watching a movie his body spooning her. After it was over he got up and walked into the other room, she watched him walk away and thought to herself "good...he's going to give me some more time to recoup."

He came back in to the living room and stood in front of the couch...just looking at her...he reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand and pulled his cock out with the other...telling her "suck my cock...my precious slut." He shoved his cock into her mouth as she sucked hungrily on it like it was a matter of life or death that she pleased him. In some ways it was...she was astounded how those words had affected her pussy.

He had made her drenching wet just by saying that to her. He began fucking her mouth pushing himself into her harder and deeper till she felt like she was going to choke. He pulled her head back and slid out of her. He pushed her back against the couch and told her to spread her legs for him...spread them wide so that he could watch her. He ordered her to finger her pussy but not to cum. She quickly started rolling her clit between her fingers then pushed two fingers inside slick hole. She could feel herself walking on the edge when she remembered he said to NOT cum, so she slowed down just trying to enjoy the sensations that she was feeling.

He was moving around the house...looking at her as she started feeling more and more tormented by holding back. He could tell she was about to burst...she needed to cum so bad and he knew it.

He walked over to her and pulled her up, he began leading her down the hall his fist full of her hair. He led her into the bathroom and not so gently helped her into the tub. He had his semi-hard cock in his hand when he began pissing on her tummy. She started trying to get away...to get out of the tub...they had never discussed this...she didn't want this at all. He stopped mid-stream and ordered her to open her mouth. She did and out came the worst words she could ever recall saying to him.

He just waited for her to finish her verbal assault then he calmly told her to open her mouth again. She nodded no when he reached down and pinched her nipple making her yelp while her mouth was open he place his cock inside and began pissing. He stopped...told her to swallow, she moaned and shook her head again...telling him no. He tweaked the nipple until she swallowed his warm pee. He ordered her to open again, this time she complied quickly...drinking him as he pissed in her mouth. She sucked the last drops of his piss out of his cock and felt him growing hard in her mouth again.

He pulled away from her and started the shower...the hot water raining down on her body. He told her to clean up then come and join him in the living room. She just nodded in agreement to afraid to open her mouth for fear of the hateful words that would come out...more in fear of his reaction. She stood in the shower letting the water cascade over her trying to sort out in her head what had just happened. She was absolutely humiliated and yet at the same time she knew she was excited by his just doing what he wanted. She felt like she belonged in the middle ages because of it.

By giving herself to him...she had released some basic urge inside of her. Now she wasn't to sure that she wanted to take herself back. She was mad still that's for sure and he would know it when she got through showering but for now standing in the heat with the steam rising around her she couldn't help but reach between her legs and begin playing with her clit and wet pussy.

All that tension that he had her build up before he peed on her...then the humiliation...the feeling of his power over her was just way to much to handle. She circled in on her clit and began pushing on it, pulling on it, pinching it imagining it was his teeth on her when she felt herself beginning to come. It was like an avalanche crashing down a mountain. Her pussy began contracting and she couldn't repress her cry of pleasure any longer.

Afterward her legs were so weak that she laid down in the tub leaving the shower to gently massage her tummy and breasts. She then remembered that he was waiting for her so she quickly finished bathing. She was at the sink brushing her teeth when the thought crossed her mind..."what could he possibly do next?"