Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine bar was in fact a mixture of modern exclusive club and wine bar.

The two handsome men were envy of the room as they both escorted their two ravishing beautiful daughters.

Lucy realised somehow her father and Uncle Clive always involuntarily made the fact that they were father and daughters very obvious without trying. She could see that any deception to pretend otherwise would be silly. The men simply were incapable of behaving any other way. Lucy thought it would be few years when both girls looked mature women and could pass off as their partners. This was strange as both men looked younger than their years and many men of their age had wives even younger than them. Lucy blamed it on the limitless love these two men had for their daughters.

The evening was full of anecdotes from childhood of both girls as both fathers chose to relive their naughty antics of younger years.

The hearty conversation was interspersed with shrill "Uncle Toms" or "Uncle Clives".

The wine bar was a success. No one dared to ask for girls' age.

The group moved to the restaurants, which was a greater success. Conversation flowed with exquisite food. The owner personally looked after them. After the meal during cognac and desserts Debbie cleverly took her father for a dance and then she invited Tom for the same.

This naturally followed with Lucy dancing with her father and then with Clive.

"Uncle Clive, I am really happy about you and Debs," Lucy whispered as she danced a slow number in tight embrace of this strong handsome black man, "I hope you will give her a chance to make up her own mind as far as long term plans are concerned."

"Luce, seeing you and Tom has changed something. Please do not tell Debs, I have been thinking hard and have already thought of a strategy. Of course, Debs needs to agree. I want to give her as a surprise on her twenty-second birthday. That will also give me time to work out the finer points," Clive softly rubbed his hand over Lucy's back.

"Great Uncle Clive. That is only three months away," Lucy gushed.

Evening saw all four people settling into a comfort zone unhindered by the fact that this was a sexual tryst. Long years of friendship and love made a solid plank to make it happen.

Back at the penthouse Tom opened a bottle of Amarone. Debbie declared, "Dad do you want to change into something comfy. I do."

Tom took on the idea, "Of course, I cannot wait to shuck these formal threads," Everyone knew Tom's dislike of all garments formal.

Lucy found the spontaneity and naturalness between Clive and Debbie as they both towards "their" bedroom together as couple. Lucy saw that as a reflection of her relationship with her father. Tom found her daughter holding his arm with her both hands as they too walked to their bedroom-always a sign that Lucy was filled with love and affection.

No sooner they reached inside the bedroom Lucy flew in her father's arms as he kissed her with an open mouth his tongue seeking every sweet nook and cranny of her mouth.

Lucy felt breathless and broke the kiss after many minutes, "Dad, we should change. I agree this could be the best thing you have thought of."

Tom peeled his jacket and other clothes quickly to be in buff very soon as he watched his delectable, voluptuous daughter standing in her bra and panties, "Sweetheart, is this better than what I thought in Tuscany?" Tom put on a pair of loose cotton shorts.

Lucy thought for a while and decided to remove her bra as she hated bra once she was inside the house, opted for her father's tee shirt which fell almost to her knees, "Sorry, dad, I should have added - for some time. I do envy Debbie as you will make her scream instead of me. You will have to compensate for these days soon."

"Luce, I love you," Tom kissed his daughter as they both moved back to the living room.

Tom filled the glasses with exclusive red wine as Lucy settled down on one of the two huge sofas with her legs folded under her bottom.

They both smiled as Debbie and Clive walked out to join them. Clive was in his Bermuda floral shorts and nothing else, like Tom. Debbie was in a pure white thin linen shirt of her father with no bra. They too smiled at the similarity of comfy clothes.

Debbie collected two glasses one for Lucy and another for her father as she very adroitly guided him to sofa where Lucy had settled down. Debbie went back to pick her own glass from Tom who moved out from behind the hidden bar. She kissed most naturally on his cheek to thank him and moved to the other equally huge sofa.

All four fell into personal conversation of Lucy's career, Debbie's long-term plan for her company. Both men ran their companies from near retirement.

Debbie was gushing about the time when she was staying at Tom's place when her mother was in hospital and her father was fully occupied, "Uncle Tom put up with my petulance and tantrums. I was a demanding child, was it not so Uncle Tom?"

Tom hugged her affectionately, "Not at all Debs. You were as you are now, very sweet. You would make any father proud as you did when your were little and I had to chase you to finish your meals before you ran off with Luce to play ball with the boys."

Debbie kissed Tom again and without making any big moved slid into his lap with her face resting on his muscular chest.

The wine and happiness was washing over all four. Lucy flopped down in Clive's lap with her face nestling in his groin as he gently stroked her face and hair, "We both are fortunate that we have you two as our daughters. The stories we hear about children and the way they wander off on their selfish lives."

Lucy caught on to that, "Uncle Clive, problem here is that two progenies trying to do the opposite."

Tom laughed heartily, "Clive beware, we can be ambushed here any number of times."

Clive had his heartwarming, handsome broad smile as Lucy looked up to his handsome face and felt love flowing all over her for this man. She put her hand behind his head to suggest and he bent his face to kiss Lucy on her cheek, forehead and tip of her nose. Lucy put her other arm around his neck as well and dragged herself up to sit in his lap nestling her face in his hairy chest. Clive kissed the top of her head in a most loving manner.

Tom felt Debbie move her ass in his groin ever so subtly. She lifted his hand and suggested to put it around her waist. All four allowed the soft classical music waft across the room and enjoyed the refills of wine as conversation eased up.

Debbie looked straight into Lucy's eyes. Without any words being exchanged Lucy understood that Debbie wanted one of them to make a move as both men would sit there for another century cuddling them without any overt move.

Lucy rubbed her face into Clive's groin as is to get comfortable feeling his thick soft cock through his shorts. She gently held his free hand, the other hand was still stroking her face and hair, and kissed his palm as if it was most natural thing to do and held it firmly against her chest and snuggled as if she was preparing to fall, asleep.

"Uuummmmmm....I think I am ready for bed. Sorry," Lucy mumbled into Clive's shorts.

"Luce, I am wide awake and plan to keep Uncle Tom awake and catch up more if he is not too tired."

Tom shook his head, "Not at all sweetie. We can finish this bottle and try another. I will like to hear about the glamorous world of advertising."

"Luce, if you do not mind can I take your bedroom. I do not want to disturb dad as he too looks bushed. You will have to put up with his snoring," Debbie suggested as if this happened every day.

Clive picked up his daughter's plan and nodded as is if he was actually tired.

Lucy quipped, "Wait till you hear my dad snore."

Clive mussed Lucy's hair, "Stop torturing us poor fathers. We have done nothing wrong but brought you up."

Lucy laughed, "Touché. Uncle Clive, for that uncalled for remark you can pick me up as you did when I was young and tuck me in."

Clive put his arm under Lucy thighs and other under her back and lifted her up with her arms around his neck like a feather, "Good night. Leave some wine for tomorrow you two."

Tom and Debbie gave a big smile and a wave without saying anything.

Clive walked across the huge living room and turned left towards one of the guest bedroom.

xxx xx

No sooner Clive reached inside the room and kicked the door shut behind him, Lucy lifted her face and planted her lips on his. Clive needed no further encouragement and kissed Lucy back. He forced her mouth open with his tongue and explored her sweet mouth tasting of red wine. The kiss soon became more and more passionate and his saliva trickled into her mouth. Lucy was breathing deep and hard. Clive carried her to the bed and slowly put her on bed.

Lucy was on her knees as she still clung to Clive's neck and they both glued their mouths in another wet, sloppy saliva exchanging kiss.

Lucy felt Clive's hands all over her back and gradually he pulled her tee shirt up and up until the hem came into his hands. He without hesitating for a moment pulled it off. Lucy automatically lifted her arms and they both were forced to separate their mouths as Clive took her tee shirt off and flung it away on the floor.

He gazed at the sheer beauty of his friend's daughter as she stood on the bed on her knees and large heavy breasts sloped with their own weight making him rage with a lust that was not very different from he felt the first time he had sex with his own daughter. It had more a sense of crossing another boundary.

As he moved close to Lucy he filled his huge hands with the abundant soft breast flesh and ever so gently massaged them. Their eyes were locked and no words were said. The room was filled with anticipation and heavy breathing mainly from Lucy.

Lucy put both her arms around Clive's waist and kissed his chest with soft kisses and moved down to kiss his belly. She kissed his bulging belly, reminding him of his grandfathers-it was nowhere close to theirs though.

Lucy's hands slowly moved to the waistband of Clive's shorts. She waited for a second and slowly pulled them down. As the band reached his hips his rich growth of pubic hair became evident and then the thick root of his massive black cock appeared. Lucy felt her throat go dry as it always did whenever the monstrous cocks of her men in her family were exposed as if she had just become aware of their size.

Debbie had already described what she was about to expose in great details.

Lucy hastily pulled the shorts down and they floated down to Clive's ankles.

Lucy now could see Clive standing with his legs slightly apart his hands filled with her breasts. His bulging belly led her gaze down to hugely thick and abnormally long flaccid cock hanging way down below his groin.

Lucy held the heavy cock in her relatively small hand failing miserably to encircle it even when flaccid. She used both hands to lift it in a slow motion and brought her face down to it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the huge cock head inside. A soft moan escaped from Clive's lips as Lucy's warm saliva filled mouth engulfed his cock head. She pushed her face to take a few inches of his gargantuan penis and sucked if moving her head with a massive thick cock wedged inside her mouth could be called sucking.

Clive clenched his fingers in her hair as Lucy held his penis in both hands and sucked the head and two inches. Clive's cock started to gain stiffness quickly and in no time Lucy was holding a monster penis that was nearly twice as thick now and grew longer as well. Lucy's beautiful mouth stretched painfully over Clive's monstrosity.

Clive pulled her face off his cock by simply tugging on her hair. He moved back to bend down and pulled Lucy's panties down to her thighs. Lucy dropped back on the bed and lifted her legs to make it easy for Clive. He pulled her panties off her beautiful legs and threw them behind him.

Clives stood still and gazed at the divine sight of Lucy spread-eagled on the bed her legs slightly apart her pubic hair glistening with the leaking cunt juices. Lucy could not help notice the raw power Clive had with his big strong frame and even though his belly was bulging the monster now fully erect below was every bit as threatening as her father's.

In fact Clive's penis was a solid black cylinder with smooth skin. Big veins ran along making it even more intimidating. Clive's cock was thick uniformly from head to root not unlike her pa's. It was nearly a foot long. If it was not, the difference was minute.

Lucy sighed, as far as her life was concerned there were no ordinary cocks. Her men came with instruments of monstrosity.

"Uncle Clive," Lucy whispered.

Clive accepted her invitation and joined her on the bed. He covered her voluptuous but smaller frame with his huge, heavy muscular frame. He held her face in his big hands and kissed her until she was whimpering with mounting passion. Clive kissed every part of her beautiful face and moved to her neck making her squirm.

Lucy was breathing and moaning. She ran her hands over the strong back of Clive and his head. He continued to move down towards her breasts and took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it as if expecting it to yield milk. His other hand held her other breast and kneaded it in a circular motion. He allowed her nipple to escape between his fingers and as he firmed his grip it got pinched in his clenching fingers making Lucy moan loudly. His sucking mouth was now wide open and he sucked more and more of Lucy's breast flesh inside and created a strong suction with his mouth.

"Unc..Uncuuull....CLI..I...eeeeee....,ooouuumm," Lucy was now in full-blown storm of lust and passion.

Clive let go of Lucy's breast and held the one he was sucking with his both hands squeezing it into cylinder with his strong grip. This allowed him to suck on the nipple, areola, and more of her breast even more aggressively. Lucy felt as if her breast had been put in a hot suction and soon it will either melt in his mouth or he would simply suck most it off her chest.

Clive treated her other breast to the same treatment. He slowly moved his face over her belly kissing her belly button until he reached the fragrant, hair-covered cunt. Lucy automatically bent her knees and separated them to allow Clive a full view and access to her leaking cunt.

Clive positioned his arms under her thighs and lifted them. Her feet were now over his back. He moved forward flexing Lucy's thighs over her belly and he rubbed the whole cunt with his palm making Lucy gasp. He ever so gently ran his index finger in the crack of her vagina to part the cunt lips apart exposing a very pink, flushed vaginal opening.

Lucy jumped as Clive's finger touched her clitoris. He rubbed the hard clitoris for few moments and then his finger traced the opening of her wet vagina. His finger lingered at the entrance for few seconds creating a sense of anticipation in Lucy heightening her lust even more. When she thought he would never do it Clive pushed his finger gently but steadily inside her cunt all the way to the knuckle.

"AAAhhhhhh.......uncle.....oooohhhh." Lucy's whimpers grew louder. She could feel Clive's long thick finger searching inside her cunt until it found the cervix. His finger stopped moving for a while. Lucy was trying to lift her hips up to encourage him to move his finger.

Clive moved his face and put his lips on her clitoris and sucked it between his lips and wedged his fingertip in the opening of her cervix and wiggled it at the same time.

Lucy tried to jump as if touched by a cattle prod but for the strength of Clive would have thrown a man off, "Aarrrghhh pllleeesssee......ffuuuucckkk meee."

Clive sucked and flicked her clitoris with his tongue and fucked her cunt with his finger. He placed his other hand over her breast and mauled it gently. He nibbled on her clitoris sending her into convulsive spasms and after few strong to and fro fucking motions wedged his finger in the cervix to push it or move it. He pinched her nipple and rhythmically kneaded her breast. All the sensations accumulated in a torrent of electric shocks sending Lucy into ever growing moans and whimpers.

Clive pulled his finger out her cunt and inserted middle and index fingers to the hilt. He wriggled them around coating them with her overflowing cunt juices.

He pulled them out and separated them so that his index finger was once again at the entrance of her cunt and his middle finger languidly rested over her tight, pink anus.

Lucy felt Clive's hand becoming more forceful with her breast and nipple. Clive took her clitoris in between his teeth and pushed both his fingers in one smooth motion in each orifice.

Lucy emitted a deep-throated scream, as she felt Clive's middle finger rushing in her ass to the hilt. His index finger once again disturbed her cervix raising strange sensations in her lower belly. He pinched her one nipple and then the other between his thumb and finger, rubbing it, pulling it.

Lucy was now going out of her mind, "UUnnccc.......I..I......want to cuuuumm."

Clive started to fuck her cunt and ass with his fingers and licked her clitoris with his raspy tongue pushing Lucy towards an inevitable climax. He hooked his finger inside her rectum to scrape the lining very gently. He moved the feces in her rectum with his finger. His bit on her clitoris accentuating her sexual fervor.

Lucy could feel Clive's finger indenting and deforming the shit inside her rectum. Her finger in her cunt scraped and massaged her roughened front lining of her cunt. His lips, tongue and teeth never allowed her clitoris to get used to one kind of sensation.

Lucy was on the brink of an explosive climax. Her hands flew over Clive's head to push his face even more firmly into her cunt and thighs tried to capture his face forever between her loins.

"Aaahhh......sssoo.....gooddddd.....Uunnccuuull..iii....ahhhh," Lucy was now babbling incoherently.

Clive quickened the strong licking of her clitoris with his tongue, his fingers flashed in and out of her cunt and ass. He grabbed her breast in his large hand and squeezed it forcefully.

As he perceived the lifting movement of Lucy's ass he once again took her clitoris in between his teeth and shook her head gently. Lucy screamed in a guttural manner as her body lifted off the bed and her back went into spasm. Lucy exploded and felt her whole being was ripped apart by this climax. The ache in her breast, belly and cunt all intermingled in one big ball of raging fire threatening to engulf and burn her.

"I....amm.....cuummmnngggg......ohhh....fffuuucckkk," Lucy declared in between her deep throated screams. Her orgasm kept on raging and Clive continued to torture her clit, cunt, ass and breast as if to tame her raging orgasm and save her for another day.

Lucy went suddenly limp as if all the wind was sucked out of her. Her breathing was so shallow for some moments it seemed that she had stopped breathing.

Ultimately after many minutes Lucy opened her eyes she saw the huge frame of Clive looming over her. She smiled feebly, "Uncle Clive....," her arms flew around the big man's neck.

Her legs were raised high held by Clive as her thighs were wide apart. Clive was kneeling between her thighs, his giant, monster of a cock was threateningly thick and long. Clive without touching his monstrosity moved his pelvis to adjust the massive cock head at the entrance of Lucy's cunt. The sheer size of the cock made it slip twice off the target. Lucy took her one hand down to her cunt and supported his massive girth so that it was aligned for impaling her tight wet, tender soft cunt.

Clive bore his hips down and his huge cock head nudged its way inside Lucy's vaginal opening. Lucy felt the all too familiar stretching sensation that had become hallmark of her father and grandfathers' entry every time they impaled her cunt or ass.

1...1819202122...28