Love/Song

Story Info
Black music producer seeks a favor from sexy Aussie singer.
943 words
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Joey Watson didn't quite know what to make of Emma O'Neill's huge farm. He was still feeling a bit jet-lagged from the flight; he missed the noise of New York and found this place way too quiet. He wished Emma had lived in Brisbane or Melbourne, not Parkes; what did this town have, he thought, besides a bunch of sheep and the satellite that showed the moon landing?

After thanking his driver, Joey walked towards Emma's door and knocked. He was nervous about meeting her; he was afraid that he would stumble over his words and botch this effort.

"G'day," Emma exclaimed after opening the door. She surprised Joey by immediately giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek and grabbing his sleeve. Emma had just turned 40 but didn't look a day over thirty; her strawberry-blonde hair was still waist-length, her green eyes still shining, her ivory skin still creamy.

Emma motioned for him to sit down on her couch. She pulled up a wicker chair and flashed the smile that made her famous.

"So, how was the flight over?"

"Oh, it drained me."

"This is your first time in Australia, right?"

"Yes, it's a lovely country. I hope to see more of it."

Emma pulled up the sleeves of her pink sweater to reveal her delicate forearms, and slightly adjusted her jean skirt. "Some more exciting parts of it, right?"

"Well..."

Joey and Emma shared a laugh. He found himself feeling a bit more comfortable, and removed his black jacket.

"I see you work out!" Emma remarked, pointing to Joey's muscular arms.

"Well, uh, yeah, but not as often as I like."

"Often enough!" she replied, winking.

Joey chuckled. "So, I take it Martin briefed you as to why I'm here..."

"Yes. You want to use a sample from 'Heart in Pieces,' right?"

Joey nodded, and began his pitch. "Emma...uh, can I call you Emma?"

"Sure!"

"OK. Look, Emma...you are the reason I got into music. I loved listening to all your songs when I was in high school. You got me through so much. And I want to use a sample of 'Pieces' just to...just to show my appreciation."

Emma smiled. "Thank you."

"I mean it-I wrote essays about your music in college. I think you are the greatest singer of all-time-male or female. I can't even believe I'm having a chance to speak to you!"

"You're too kind!"

"It broke my heart when you said you weren't putting out any more music-"

"Well, you know why that is, right?"

"No-you never said why."

"Well, you're in the business-you know why. I just got tired of the the touring, the photo shoots, the interviews, all of that bullshit. I just got up one morning and said, 'I've made a ton of money, and I don't have to deal with this shit anymore!'"

Joey smiled. "I'm not there yet-I wish I was!"

"See! You do know!"

"I guess."

"I just wanted to come back here and start enjoying life, you know?"

"I hear you."

Emma smiled. "So, you want to know if I'll say yes, right?"

Joey nodded. "Did Martin tell you I'll give you 75 percent of the royalties?"

Emma shook her head. "Didn't I just tell you I already have plenty of money?"

"Oh, right."

Emma rose from her seat and sat next to Joey on the couch.

"What would you do to get me to say yes?"

"Anything. Emma, this sample is so important-the song just wouldn't work without-"

"Shhh..." Emma said, placing her pale finger on her lips. "Give me your hand."

Joey extended his right hand to Emma, who immediately placed it on her freckled thigh. The sight of his dark brown hand on her very pale leg turned both of them on. Joey moved his hand up her thigh, touching the bottom of her panties.

"Emma..."

"Yeah?"

Joey didn't quite know what to say. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Emma smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? I'm not gonna go fuck the sheep!"

-

Joey could barely contain his excitement as he removed his white shirt and black pants; Emma pulled off her sweater and skirt with equal fervor. As soon as Emma saw Joey's firm and aroused black cock, she dropped to her freckled knees and sucked away, whipping her tongue around his swollen head. It wasn't long before his cum flooded her throat as he groaned in erotic lust.

Joey fucked Emma enthusiastically; he couldn't believe he was now making love to the Australian superstar he had fantasized about since he was a teenager. He felt on her ass while he kissed her neck and breasts, and licked her pussy like a man desperate to quench a raw sexual thirst. Right before he inserted his coal-black cock between her pink pussy lips, he kissed her stomach sweetly and imagined what it would be like if she were to fall pregnant. The thought of possibly having a baby with this Aussie beauty sent his desire as high as the moon the Parkes satellite once displayed.

After he came inside of her, Joey caressed Emma and told her he couldn't believe that this moment had happened. He kissed her and told her that he didn't want to leave, though he knew he'd have to head back to New York in two days.

"Don't worry," Emma replied. "You can check out of your hotel and bring your things over here until then."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Emma smiled.

"And I'll tell Martin you can have the sample. And don't worry about the royalties," she said, stroking his still-hardened cock. "You've given me more than enough already!"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sisters' Misters Sister introduces younger sibling to interracial sex.in Interracial Love
Welcome Home Rough fuck in the kitchen when my baby came home.in Interracial Love
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 01 A sweet college coed recounts her sexual awakening.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories