Love Story Unfold Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter get used to their new relationship.
1.8k words
3.83
35k
19
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers

Three months after they started their sexual relationship.

Daughter: "What's on your mind, daddy?"

Dad: "I'm just trying to get used to all of this since we're sharing everything together now."

Daughter: "I know, me too. It felt kind of weird, but at the same time it feels natural to be this close to you. I really enjoyed spending this kind of time with you, daddy."

Dad: "I realized that I've always known you as my daughter but I've never really known you as a woman. I feel like I'm just seeing you for the very first time."

Daughter: "So what it's like getting to know your daughter as a woman?"

Dad: "I must say, it's very exciting to learn all these new things about my daughter. You should knows how to ride your daddy and you're even better at giving blow job. I can't believe you swallowed every drops of my cum."

Daughter: "I guess your daughter is not as innocent as you think she is and you're right, it is exciting to learned about each other's bodies. I know what turns you on and what doesn't. I know what daddy likes."

Dad: "I can't believe how attracted I am to you right now. You're beautiful, sexy, smart, and funny. You're the most loving and caring person that I know."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, you're the most affectionate man that I know. I love the way you kiss me and hold me. I feel so safe and warmed in your arms. I've never feel so much love coming from one person especially when we have sex."

Dad: "I've never thought that I could be this close with my daughter. It is something totally different and unique at the same time. It gives a whole new meaning to the word, "love." I guess we're just father and daughter with benefits."

Daughter: "Daddy, you're so charming and funny at the same time. I love how you're still the same person even though we're having sex now."

Dad: "Don't think for a second that just because we're having sex, I'm gonna be nicer on you. I mean after all, I'm still your father."

Daughter: "Then I guess I'll just have to use sex to get what I want from my daddy."

Dad: "Now that's not fair."

Daughter: "Why it's not fair?"

Dad: "Because you know I can't resist it when I see you walked around the house half naked."

Daughter: "Daddy, it's good to know that you find me attractive cause this would be so awkward if you didn't."

Dad: "I'm just glad you didn't call the cops on me but then again, you're the one that seduced me."

Daughter: "I know, I'm such a bad girl. Can you blame me for being horny, daddy?"

Dad: "Sweetie, I dont blame you at all cause this is the best sex I ever had. If you ask me, I think most fathers and daughters don't know what they're missing out on. All I know is that this works for the both of us."

Daughter: "Daddy, I love making out with you. You're such a great kisser and you're kisses is so passionate. I love dressing up for you and how we role play in the bedroom."

Dad: "I'm just glad that I have a sexy daughter to fulfilled all my fantasies. You're mother never wanna do it. She thought it was too kinky."

Daughter: "Well, I'm glad she left us anyway cause if she didn't, we would've never got this close."

Dad: "It has always just been you and I from the very beginning. I've watched you grown into a beautiful sexy woman. I've dated so many women but none of them compares to you, not even your mother."

Daughter: "Daddy, I wish you were my first kiss."

Dad: "What do you mean, sweetie, I've kissed you all the times when you were little."

Daughter: "No, daddy. I mean, I wish you could've been my first real kiss. I wish I've never lost my virginity to that stupid boy."

Dad: "It's ok, sweetie. We were still just father and daughter back then. We didn't feel that way about each other til' three months ago."

Daughter: "We may be sleeping with each other for only three months but we've loved each other for 21 years."

Dad: "Ever since that day you were born, I've never stop loving you and I'll never will. You're the one for me."

Daughter: "Oh, daddy, you don't know how long I had these feelings before I decided to make a move on you. I thought I was wrong and weird for having these sexual feelings about my own daddy."

Dad: "I've never ask you but when did you started having feelings for your old man."

Daughter: "Daddy, you're not old, you're only 40 and I think I started having these feelings when I turned 21 on my birthday. Do you remember when we danced that night?"

Dad: "I do remembered. Your boyfriend was supposed to take you to eat but he had to work that night so I decided to take you out to eat and to dance."

Daughter: "That was the night when I actually fell in love with you, daddy. When were dancing and you were holding me close in your arms and I realized that the only man I count on is my daddy. I broke up with my boyfriend the day after my birthday.

Dad: "So I'm the reason why you and your boyfriend broke up in the first place."

Daughter: "Don't feel bad, daddy. He wasn't all that great in bed anyway. You're so much a better lover than all the guys I used to date."

Dad: "Am I really that good in bed?"

Daughter: "Daddy, you're the best I ever had. I usually fake it with most men but never with you, daddy. Those sounds that I make during sex are real. I've never cum so much in my life before."

Dad: "Baby, you've squirted so much that I have to buy a new bed."

Daughter: "Maybe if you stop eating my pussy so good, I wouldn't squirt that much but I don't want you to stop, daddy."

Dad: "You know, your mom wouldn't let me eat her pussy, she was against oral sex."

Daughter: "Well, I'm glad I'm not mom."

Dad: "Me, either."

Both father and daughter laughed together.

Daughter: "Daddy, you know father's day is coming up around the corner."

Dad: "I bet I'm gonna be the most happiest father on that day."

Daughter: "That's funny, daddy. I might have to go shopping and buy something sexy to wear for you."

Dad: "I can't wait to see it but no matter what you wear, you look sexy regardless."

Daughter: "Then I guess I'm gonna have to look extra sexy for you, daddy."

Dad: "You already have a shirt and a thong on. If you try to get any more sexier, I'm gonna have a heart attack."

Daughter: "Then at least you died as a happy man."

Dad: "Now who's being funny? I'm gonna tickle you."

Daughter: "Daddy, stop, you're tickling me."

Dad: "I'm gonna tickle you. I'm gonna tickle you."

Daughter: "Stop it, daddy, you're making me laugh too hard."

Dad: "I'm gonna make you laugh harder. Now tell me, does this tickles you?"

Daughter: "Ok, daddy, stop. I gotta catch my breath."

They both fell onto the sofa.

Daughter: "Daddy, this is why I love us. I'm glad that we're different from other fathers and daughters. We can have sex and still be able to maintain a healthy father and daughter relationship."

Dad: "I love being with you like this cause even though we're having sex, I still feels like I'm spending time with my daughter."

Daughter: "My daddy is the love of my life. My heart and my body belongs to you. I don't see you or trust you any less even after we started having sex. I think I love you and trust you even more now that we're sleeping together. Daddy, you have showed me how much you love me through your kisses and touches. I don't care what anybody says, this is true love.

Dad: "We've never plan any of this, it just happened. I've never feel so proud to be your father than I do now. My daughter, my woman, my lover, my everything."

Daughter: "Daddy, I want to have your babies. I want us to start a family together. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life."

Dad: "Last night I dreamed of us as a family. We had two kids in the house and you were pregnant with the third child. I think it was a sign that we're meant to spend the rest or our lives together."

Daughter: "Oh my gosh, daddy. I had a similar dream last night too. Is it really possible for us to be a complete family?"

Dad: "If it's possible for a father and daughter to fall in love with one another then I'm pretty sure it's possible for us to have a complete family but we're gonna have to move to a different state where nobody knows us so in that way, we can live in peace."

Daughter: "When can we move, daddy?"

Dad: "It's gonna take some time but I have some money that's already saved in the bank. We just need to make some extra money then we're out of here."

Daughter: "I'm tired of keeping our relationship locked in the house. I can't wait to spend time with you in public like lovers do."

Dad: "We're still gonna have to lie to people who we are but at least, we will be able to be together in public."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, I'm feeling kind of hungry but I'm gonna jump in the shower first. You're more than welcome to join me."

Dad: "One of my favorite part of us spending time is when we takes showers together."

Daughter: "Daddy, I think we have sex everywhere in the house even in the car."

Dad: "We should have sex when we go to a public place."

Daughter: "Daddy, are you crazy? What if we get caught?"

Dad: "That's what makes it so exciting."

Daughter: "Daddy, do you not remember when we almost got caught by the cop when I was giving you head in the car?"

Dad: "I do remembered, that was so close. The cops gave me a thumbs up when I told him that you're my girlfriend. Even the cop knows how sexy you are."

Daughter: "But what the cop doesn't know is that your young sexy girlfriend is your own daughter. Daddy, you're crazy."

Dad: "Crazy about my daughter."

Daughter: "Well, daddy, you can show me how crazy you are about me in the shower."

Dad: "Ladies first then. I just wanna look at your sexy ass as I walk behind you."

Daughter: "My daddy is one of a kind."

Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers