Love Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_NYC
Jason_NYC
86 Followers

"So close," I moan, going into overdrive. My abs and butt tense and my hips start thrusting on their own accord. My balls are slapping the underside of her tits as I reach a final, furious frenzy.

Liz arches her back, forcing her breasts ever more tightly together. I watch through half-closed eyes as she smiles at me mischievously the leans forward and licks the head of my pulsing cock.

The erotic after-image of Liz's open mouth and tongue reaching out for my cock, takes me over the brink.

"Cumming," I cry, pulling myself from between her breasts, and rising up so I'm pointing at the bull's eye of her nipple.

I am neither exceptionally endowed, nor a prodigious cummer. But after hours of teasing and stimulation, I erupt with uncommon fury, groaning deep in my throat as perhaps half-a-dozen pulses splatter on Liz's voluminous tits. My climax is rewarded with the enthusiastic squeals from Wendy and Mary, and a look of utter astonishment from Liz.

Wendy and Mary throw on their dresses and scamper down the hall and return with warm, wet towels.

Surprisingly, as soon as Liz is clean and I'm coherent, they shuck off their clothes again. We adjourn to my little study with its couch and stuffed chair, and sit around discussing what's just happened. I try to offer little gems of wisdom about hand jobs and sucking cock, but the conversation has a way of always working back to the same question.

How exactly does a guy jerk off?

Finally, I put one of the damp towels across Wendy's knees, and stand up to and provide them with a detailed commentary and demonstration of male masturbation. With the three of them watching in fascination, it doesn't take long.

"Can I see your pussy?" I ask Mary as my orgasm nears.

She smiles knowingly, probably because she realizes why I'm asking, and does a sweet little strip tease, slowly revealing the V of her pubic mons one millimeter at a time.

Just as the brilliant ginger hue of her public hair comes into view, I arch my back and close my eyes.

There are only few spurts this time, not especially thick or forceful, but enough to provoke giggles of delight.

Not long after that, Wendy reminds everyone of the consequences of missing their Midnight curfew.

They dress quickly, but leave reluctantly, with many long kisses and lingering touches.

"Just one question, Jason," Wendy says at the door. "Didn't Little Red Riding Hood get eaten by the Big Bad Wolf?"

"Well," Liz interrupts before I can say anything. "Weren't we all?"

* * * * *

Postscript:

"Something about Mary... Wendy... and Liz" is Chapter 02 in the "Love Street" series, recounting my first dozen or so most memorable early sexual experiences.

Next up is Chapter 03, "Tommy's Naughty Mommy" about a Thanksgiving weekend spent, and I do mean 'spent,' in Los Angels with a shy, but willing MILF.

Jason_NYC
Jason_NYC
86 Followers
12