Love Takes Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Tabitha becomes horny at work and seeks boyfriend for help.
6.2k words
4.38
11.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

This story is a little long and is the second part of an ongoing story. The first story is titled, "Love Takes Time". This story can be enjoyed on its own and you will be able to follow this story without reading the first story. It may make more sense if you do read the first story, however.

Tabitha had an extra pep in her step on her way to work. It has been a few days since her new boyfriend, David, spent the night with her. She liked where the relationship was going and hoped it continued to grow. She liked the fact that David allowed her to dictate the terms of the relationships thus far.

No man had ever treated her with this much respect. Most of the men she had dated wanted to get in her pants right away and treated her like a trophy. She knew she was good looking, based on how many times guys hit on her, but she didn't understand the obsession with empty sex for pure physical reasons. She felt sex should be a euphoric event where the matching of the mind, emotions and physical attraction all melded into one orgasmic event that blew your mind.

Tonight was not going to be like any other night at work. The Irish pub she worked at on the weekends was hosting a special event called "Sensuality Night." Tabbitha was looking forward to the annual event. Last year was her first time participating in the event. She was so nervous at the beginning, but half way through, she was loving it.

David asked if he was allowed to attend. Tabitha did not want him to attend because she didn't want him to become envious of her dancing seductively with patrons of the pub and at the same time, she didn't want any of the normal patrons to feel threatened with him being present. They came to the agreement that he could attend and watch, but from the back of the pub so as not to interfere with the show.

Tabitha normally dressed provocative for work because that was a good way to make tips, but tonight she dressed even more provocative, almost to the point of looking like a stripper. She wore three inch, black heels with sparkles all over them, mesh panty hose, short spandex shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and hugged the contours of her body and a tight, low cut shirt that showed off her the insides of her breasts.

The reason Tabitha enjoyed this annual event is because it allowed her to play a character that was the opposite of her true personality. Being reserved and cautious normally was her comfort zone. For one night, she could be flirtatious, seductive and naughty.

Allison, her coworker, noticed a huge smile on Tabitha's face. "I noticed you are extra perky today. Let's see...you are really getting into the mood of the event tonight, you got laid recently or perhaps both." Allison said, standing behind Tabitha.

Tabitha turned around to face Allison and winked at her, "I will let your imagination run wild, Ally." was her only response.

"Holy shit! If I was a lesbian, I would be all over you right now, Tabby. You look so hot. I really think you should dress like this more often." Allison replied, while watching Tabitha's ass check clench as she walked away from Allison.

"Thanks." Allison said while starting to blush. "You look great yourself. Are you ready to have some fun and make a ton of money tonight?"

Allison hollered in celebration. "Hell yeah. Tonight is going to be a blast. I cannot wait to put my hands all over these men and know that they cannot touch me in return. This is my favorite event of the entire year."

Within an hour, the pub was packed to full capacity. Sexy music played in the background instead of the live bands that usually played on the weekend. With each drink Tabitha made, she would lean over the bar a few extra inches and set the drink in front of her customer, then she would run the tips of her fingers across the top of his lower arm or over the backs of his fingers and give them a seductive look. She alternated between winking at them, blowing them a kiss and licking her lips slowly.

The men seemed to be having a great time and she was as well. She wondered to herself if each of the middle-aged man would be sporting a boner if he stood up. The seductive music and her risqué actions were starting to have an effect on her, that was for sure. She could feel warmth throughout her body and though she was wearing much less clothing than normal, she hot and sweating most the night. She noticed that most men did not look her in the eyes like they normally did, tonight they were staring at her rarely exposed breasts. She knew she should feel offended, but she secretly liked the attention because it didn't happen all the time.

It was around 11pm and Tabitha had not seen David yet. She wondered if he had just decided to skip the event and save both of them from dealing with the emotions of the night. At the top of every hour, the bartenders took a two minute break to use the restroom while the waitresses did a dance on top of the bar. Tabitha grabbed her cellphone off the counter in the back room and rushed to the ladies room.

She checked to see if she had received any text messages from David, but there was no new messages. She quickly text him a message while she sat on the toilet and asked what he was up to. She finished peeing, wiped and pulled her stockings and black, spandex shorts back up when her phone vibrated in her hand. She looked down and saw a message from David.

"I decided to wait a few hours before coming to the Pub. Watching television right now. See you later."

Tabitha smiled at the text and quickly replied, "See you soon" she placed a winking Imoji face after the words and pressed send. She didn't know why, but even a simple text from David made her smile and feel butterflies inside her chest.

Tabitha heard that the song the waitresses were dancing to was coming to an end so she rushed toward the front of the bar, placing her cellphone on the counter of the back room once more before walking through the swinging doors and taking her place behind the bar. Tabitha noticed a very attractive looking man who didn't look to be more than mid-twenties in age was sitting on the bar stool in the corner of the bar. She had not seen him before and wondered where the elderly man who was sitting there had went.

"Well Hello!" Tabitha said to him with a wink. "What can I do for you tonight?"

The young man smiled and looked her up and down a couple seconds before answering. "Wow! What a loaded question coming from such a sexy, fine woman. I would like to say sex on the beach, but I don't think that would be appropriate. So instead, I will take a cold draft beer, whatever is on tap."

Tabitha decided to play along, besides, she didn't mind staring at this hunk a few extra seconds. "Who says I wouldn't want sex on the beach also?" she asked as she stepped on the metal railing a few inches off the floor and leaned into him, exposing her breasts to his line of sight. She placed her hand on his shoulder and licked her lips. She twirled her fingers in a half circle and cupped the underneath of his chin a split second before whisking herself around and heading to the center of the bar to pour him a draft beer. When she returns, she sees a grin from ear to ear on his face. She admired the way his shirt hugged his built chest and bulging arms.

"Here is your cold one, you sexy hunk. I will see you soon."

Tabitha gave him a quick grin before focusing her attention to the next customer. She heard the young man who was now behind her comment, "Wow. Look at that booty on her. I wouldn't mind some of that junk in her trunk."

Tabitha could not help but listen to what he was saying. It made her blush. She was not used to hearing comments like that about her. She flirted with the next customer just like every other customer. She was stuffing hands full of dollars in her tip jar which was quickly filling up.

Before she knew it, the clock on the back wall of the pub read "1:30". Tabitha did not realize that so much time had passed. She glanced over to the back corner of the bar and saw David sitting at a small table with another man. He glanced over at her and they both exchanged smiles. She wondered how long he had been here and felt bad for not checking earlier to see if he had arrived.

Tabitha redirected her attention back to the bar and heard the young man in the corner call for her. She walked over to him and asked, "What can I do you for?"

"Ten dollars!" he replied.

Tabitha laughed and quickly replied, "That is all? I thought your stuff might be worth more than that."

He reached forward as she leaned in and placed his hand on her wrist. His hands were hot and sweaty and she could feel the heat from his fingertips against the back of her wrist. The bouncer immediately grabbed his arm and said sternly, "No touching."

Tabitha pulled her arm back and told the bouncer it was okay. "I am sorry. I didn't know." the young man said.

She wasn't sure why, but the touch of his hand sent shock waves through her body. She suddenly felt like she was going to overheat. She also felt a twinge between her legs. Taking a deep breath in attempt to calm down, Tabitha asked, "You want another cold one?"

"Yes, please."

When Tabitha returned with the frosty mug of draft beer, she seductively rubbed it against her bare breasts before handing it to the customer and giving him a wink. What he didn't know is that she was secretly using the cold mug to cool her down so she didn't overheat. She didn't know if it was just the mood of the event or the young man's good looks, but she was really turned on and feeling frisky. When she turned to help the next customer, Tabitha felt a brief gust of wind from the fan on the ceiling. The air hit her from the side and she caught a whiff of the scent of the young man's sweat on her wrist. She felt her nipples starting to get hard and cursed her body's reactions.

Quickly glancing down, Tabitha noticed her head lights were on and clearly visible to her customers. She did her best to clear the thoughts in her head and focus on her customer's orders in an attempt to distract her. Unfortunately, her body continued to show signs of her arousal. Luckily for her, the bar would be closing soon.

"Last call!" Allison shouted loudly, above all the chatting in the bar. The DJ turned on the song that the waitresses danced to and Tabitha quickly took the opportunity to cool off. She rushed into the ladies room and splashed cold water on her face several times. After wiping her face off with paper towels, Tabitha headed back to the front of the bar.

She served one last round of drinks and thanked everyone for coming out to support the pub on the special night. She intentionally saved the young man's order for last. "So, what would you like to finish you off this early in the morning?" Tabitha asked, running her fingers up and down the sides of his arms.

"Perhaps you would like to find out." he replied.

Tabitha just laughed and said, "How about a drink?"

"A shot of slippery nipples." he ordered.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" she replied while licking her lips. "Coming right up."

The playful bantering back and forth with him was entertaining to her and just a little attractive. She had no real interest in him because she knew he would be just like all the other men from her past, but he was attractive and she was thankful for that. The great majority of all the other men at the bar were middle-aged or beyond and not attractive to her at all.

She handed the young man his shot and said, "Three slippery nipples for you sir. Only one for your mouth though."

They both laughed and she said, "Thank you for coming tonight. I hope to see you around here again soon. Have a great morning."

Tabitha looked to the back corner of the bar and saw David was deep in conversation with the person sitting across from him. Tabitha wondered who David was chatting with as the bouncers were directing everyone toward the exit. She made her way around to the front of the bar and approached David's table.

"Hey." she said to him while leaning in and giving him a warm hug. "Did you enjoy the show tonight?"

David looked up at her and smiled, "Wow. You are sure quite the performer. I didn't know that seductive side was in you."

She started to blush. "That was not me at all, I promise. That only comes out one night a year and is a character that I channel for this event. Thank you for coming."

"You are welcome." he responded. "I am so sorry, Tabby. How rude of me, this is my friend and a business partner of mine, Justin Timberlane."

Tabitha looked over at Justin and shook his hand. "Very nice to meet you. I apologize, I don't dress this way but once a year and tonight happens to be the night."

Justin giggled before replying, "I understand. David explained the concept of the event to me earlier today and I told him it would be fun to check out if he wanted some company. I must say that I can see why this is such a popular event. The workers here are all very beautiful."

Allison hollered at Tabitha from behind the bar. "Hey Tabby! Are you going to help clean up or what?"

"I am sorry. I have to finish working. It was nice to meet you Justin."

Tabitha headed back to the bar and helped Allison count the registers, sweep the floors, wipe down the bar and restock the alcohol for the next day while David watched from afar. When it looked like everyone was close to being done with the clean up, David made his way up to the bar. Tabitha had her back turned to him and was collecting all the money from the tip jar.

"Wow. Look at all that money you made tonight." David said to Tabitha as she was cleaning up the bar after all the customers had left.

"I know. This is great! I should be able to pay this month's rent and all my bills easily this month." she answered loud enough for him to hear her.

"You know, you could save a lot of money by moving into my place now that we are officially a couple." David said as a statement and a question, all in one.

She turned around with a serious look on her face and looked David in the eyes. "I appreciate the offer. I truly do, but I don't think we are ready for that. You know that I take pride in earning things on my own and I also don't want to rush this relationship. Things are going well between us right now, so let's not make any changes yet, okay?"

David nodded his head up and down. "Not a problem at all. Just putting the offer out there."

Tabitha leaned across the counter and gave David a long, slow kiss. She could feel her arousal kicking back into high gear as she felt his warm lips against her mouth. She had been waiting and wanting physical contact for most the night and she couldn't wait much longer. When she pulled away, she said, "Your kind heart is what attracts me to you. Thank you. Let me grab my tips and my phone and let's get out of here."

Tabitha grabbed her tips, went to the back and said goodbye to everyone while grabbing her phone and walked back through the door to the front of the bar. David was waiting on the side of the bar for her. They walked hand in hand toward the rear entrance where her car was parked. Tabitha could feel her sensitive clit rub against her swollen labia as she walked. The tight spandex pants pressed firmly against her pussy, more so than her normal clothes and did not help her at all in her aroused state. She could not remember being so turned on before.

When they approached her car, she pushed David against the passenger door on the driver's side of her car and kissed him passionately. She pressed her body firmly against his as they kissed. His hand on the back of her neck was starting to drive her crazy. She knew where they would end up.

"Let's go back to your place." she said after breaking the kiss. "I will follow you."

David did not say a word, though he was surprised by her boldness. He had not seen this side of her very often, but he liked it. Not since the other night when they were at her place, had he seen her be so bold and that was the first time. He wondered if she was finally letting her guard down or if this was a new side of her that was just beginning to form.

Before she lost all sense of modesty, Tabitha climbed into the driver's seat and gave David a ride to his vehicle. She felt his warm hand resting on her upper thigh as she pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the parking garage a block away. His hand moved slowly up and down her leg. She did her best to fight her urges to pull over and do him right there. She wondered if he knew just how aroused she was and if he would be prepared for the side of her he was going to see shortly.

As David exited her car, Tabitha reached down between her legs and softly pressed against the ache between her legs. She let out a soft squeal just as the passenger door closed. She did not expect her body to react so favorable to her own touch. The touch felt so good that she pressed against her spandex pants once more. She felt her clit scream for more attention. If she continued, she was going to be so horny that she wouldn't be able to concentrate on driving, so she put her hand back on the steering wheel and fought her urge to touch herself again all the way back to David's place.

They pulled into the circular drive of David's mansion and Tabitha quickly put her car in park as David pulled into his garage. She locked her door and rushed to meet him at the when he exited the garage. David put his arm around her shoulder and escorted her toward the house entrance. Each step was a thrill ride for her, one of the curses of having a large and sensitive clitoris. It was this reason that she loved and hated horseback riding with the family as a kid.

When she was ten years old, her family went on a trip to the Smoky Mountains. On the second day of the trip, they went horse back riding. Tabitha was doing just fine when the horse walked slowly up the trail. On the way back down the mountain, Tabitha was forced to lean forward on her horse. She started to feel something weird between her legs with each step of the horse down the trail. She didn't know what was happening to her body. She was scared because she had never felt these sensations before and didn't know what they were, but she liked the feeling it was giving her body at the same time. By time they had reached the bottom of the hill, she was panting and almost out of breath. Her mom asked her if she was feeling okay and she said she was feeling dizzy. Her mom put her to bed when they arrived back at the cabin. That was the day Tabitha found out what an orgasm was as she lay in her bed and let her fingers work magic under the sheets.

The moment David opened the door, Tabitha took him by the hand and pulled him toward his bedroom. She was almost in a sprint and practically dragging him behind her. He was struggling to keep up. When they reached his bedroom, Tabitha stripped all her clothing off and fell onto the bed, back first.

"Touch me. Touch me all over. Kiss me, lick me, rub me! Make me feel good, please David. I need you to touch me so bad."

David's eyes were open wide. Who was this seductive woman and what had she done with his girlfriend? He quickly fell onto the bed next to her, kissing the nape of her neck and running his hand up and down her ribcage. Her hand grabbed his and directed it to her breast. He squeezed her breast joyfully with his hand, feeling her soft breast in his palm. She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to hers. Her lips practically engulfed his face as she kissed his mouth over and over with strong passion. David's hand is pushed down from her breast to her wet pussy.

"Finger me!" she whispered in his ear between kisses.

She blindly reached for his belt and began unbuckling it as his hands massaged the outside of her swollen labia. She moaned in pleasure at the touch of his hands. Her hips raise off the bed, pressing firmly against his fingers.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12