Love Thy Enemy

Story Info
When the wife cheats, turn toward the enemy for comfort.
70.7k words
4.35
150k
160
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLRemora2
JLRemora2
557 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the story's characters to dead and/or living people, and fictitious situations to real events, is purely coincidental. Some research went into attempting to present certain situations as realistically as possible, without getting nitty-gritty about it. As such, no doubt there will be issues with some of the facts. If so, remember, this story is a work of fiction.

There is sex in this story, however, it's limited. The bulk of the story is more about human drama and the emotions that provoke the actions that create the drama. Even if we don't understand what drives us -most especially when we don't understand- we are drawn inexorably toward love and hate; as a moth to the flame.

Any grammatical and spelling errors are completely and totally mine. Any inconsistencies are also mine. I've edited the story to the best of my ability (within a limited time). If that's not good enough then someone can apply for the thankless unpaid job of editor, and then you can take the blame, while I take the accolades. This story was begun several years ago, rather than delete it, I decided to finish it.

There are ten chapters to this story. I've uploaded nine, in one file. I'll upload the last chapter (as a separate file) as soon as I've completed it. The reason I've uploaded the story in its incomplete state is to help motivate myself to completing it (I'm constantly working on several other stories, and unfortunately, I lose interest in some few stories. I'm trying to prevent that.). It's a vicious loop.

I remind the readers- especially my harshest critics- I write for my own pleasure. Please keep that in mind. Although, I do appreciate constructive criticism, which I do take to heart, I simply don't have the time to reply to every message or e-mail. I do my best, but that often falls far short. You have my apologies.

With all that stated, I hope you enjoy the story as much I've had writing it.

Chapter One

I was home, working at the computer, preparing for my employer's annual financial meeting being held the following week, when it came. Its' little innocuous melody more an annoyance than a harbinger of heart bursting pain and brain melting fury.

I didn't think anything of the small pop-up informing me I had a new e-mail. I finished what I was doing before bothering with the e-mail, it was maybe an hour before I got around to opening it.

It was addressed to me, by name, but it had some weird, obviously fake sender's e-mail address. The subject line had three words..."View Or Else".

Or else what? They'd spam me?

There was no other message, but the e-mail did have a file attached that my e-mail service identified as video.

I was ready to delete the e-mail, then something stopped me. Call it a sixth sense, because right before hitting the delete button I asked myself, 'Why not look at it? Maybe it's one of my friends who'd sent a video of some hot babe they'd gone out with and screwed.'

It wouldn't have been the first time. My friends had sent me videos before. Just to rub my face in the fact they were still single and free. Yet, the strange sender address should have clued me, and I knew better than to download the video, but...

With a slight grin on my face I clicked to view the video, the video player opened as soon as the download was complete, and after a moment of dark blankness, it began to play.

It was a hot babe.

It was my wife's beautiful face staring intently into the camera, her luscious lips painted red and smiling seductively. Her long wavy hair was loose and splayed across her fair shoulders, framing her face in a wreath of ginger colored sexiness while her green eyes sparkled with naughty amusement.

"Hello, my dear husband. I hope you're watching because you really don't want to miss what I'm about to show you."

I began to get excited. My wife, Shela, out of state on a lengthy business trip, had been gone nearly two weeks and might not return for another two weeks, depending on how quickly they tied up things with her company's client. It wasn't unusual for her to send me photos of herself in various sorts of undress or for us to video chat while she was out of town. This was new, however. Oddly, she'd never sent me a video before. The other strange things were the fake sender's e-mail address she used and that she didn't write a message with the e-mail, but I was too engrossed as to what was coming next that I didn't give it much thought.

Regardless, as I fleetingly thought of the strangeness of the e-mail, whatever my wife had planned for me to see and enjoy had my excitement rising. I quickly forgot about the peculiarity of it all.

"Now, Joe, take a seat before I start. I don't want you to hurt yourself." I chuckled in gleeful anticipation, I was already getting horny hearing my wife's soft throaty voice.

"Are you sitting?" A moment's pause. "Good. Let the show begin!" Shela declared with the cry of a sexy carnival barker.

The camera panned out to reveal my wife, sitting naked on a large bed, with her arms wrapped around her uplifted knees. She slowly straightened her legs, letting her arms drop with them. Then just as slowly Shelia spread her legs; wider and wider, however, her arms and hands fell between her legs to block the camera's view (and my view) of her pleasure trove . She smiled again, while her eyes moved to look off camera, then the picture moved sideways!

Whoa!

I could understand panning the camera in and out, using a remote, but how did the camera -that I assumed was either laying on a table or mounted on a tripod- move to the side of its own accord?

As I watched with a rapidly growing suspicion, my horniness put on hold, the camera stopped moving and a few seconds later a naked young guy steps into view.

In confused disbelief I thought, 'What the fuck is going on!?!'

With the camera's new angle I could now see the entire length of the bed, which the naked guy quickly lay upon. Shela slowly and very sensuously scooted down until she lay on her back next to the the man, while crooking her knees outward so that her pussy was displayed to the man's view. The man's hands then began to play all over Shela's body as he kissed her breasts and suckled her nipples. I could clearly see her thick nipples getting hard and jutting out like damning fingers. My wife, the love of my life, the future mother of our children, my best friend, the one I knew I could have grown old with, moaned in orgasmic delight at the touch of another man!

I wanted to stop watching, to tear my eyes away. I wanted to delete the video and pretend I'd never seen it. But, I couldn't. I sat there dumbfounded, unable to move, unable to speak, unable to do no more than writhe in anguish as uninvited tears began to run down my cheeks.

Why was Shela doing this to me...To us? Why? What did I do to her for her to be so heartlessly cruel? Was this some fucked up joke?

The man had moved atop Shela as she voluntarily spread her legs even further apart. Because of the camera angle I couldn't see her love portal that was supposed to be exclusively mine. Yet, without seeing, I knew, as they wiggled together, that he was preparing to enter one of the most sacred of places in a marriage. In moments his ass was moving in a rhythmic motion. I watched with increasing dismay as he began to plow my wife. And worse, by her increasingly louder moans, she was enjoying it!

He lifted himself up by his arms, high enough so I could see his engorged cock exit Shela's pussy, then he rammed her. Hard. That's when he began to really go at it. He was moving rapidly, like a well oiled machine. Soon, Shela was screaming words she had never used when we made love. I think that's when my heart gave up the ghost and I began to sob in great heaves of despair. I couldn't see the video anymore as my eyes filled with a blinding drench of tears.

I don't know how long I sat there in soul wrenching agony as the video played, it wasn't until I heard my wife -No! Not my wife anymore, just some slut named Shela- call my name that I became aware of what she said.

"Joe...? Joe? Are you still there? I hope you are! I really do! I hope you saw everything! How he pleasured me like you can't! How I came over and over, like you have never been able to do for me. How hot he made me! Hotter than you could ever make me with your little prick! I hope you saw all that, because that's the last time you'll ever have the pleasure of my body or my heart! And, he's been getting it since I've been here! I'm filing for divorce as soon as I get home, you cheating asshole! Yes! That's right! I know about your little affair with that blond headed whoring bitch of a slut! So don't go playing all innocent on me, you slimy bastard! Oh, yes, if you aren't out of 'MY' home by the time I get into town, I'll call the cops and have you charged with raping me! Have a miserable life, fuck head!"

What was she talking about!?!

What blond? When? I pummeled my addled brain but nothing came to the forefront. I had no idea what she was talking about. I'd never cheated on her! Unless...it was that one girl I dated in college, she was a blond, but that was over twenty years go, and a few years before I'd met Shela!

Why bring it up now!?!

"One last thing, Joe. When you downloaded the video a little thing called a trojan entered your computer with the video. In a few seconds, this video and your computer will be so much crap. Just like you, asshole! So forget about trying to save it and using it against me, shit head." I heard her laugh a harsh, terrible sound of triumph just as the video went dark.

When the video stopped playing, my computer, as well protected as it was with the best anti-everything money could buy, suddenly rebooted on its own, but when it tried to load up the operating system, it couldn't find it. Fuck! My reports! My meeting! I'd saved them to the hard drive before downloading and running the video and if what Shela said was true about the trojan, everything was corrupted to uselessness.

Whatever hurt and betrayal I'd felt before by Shela's actions was shoved rudely aside and replaced by a rush of mindless rage.

She was going to pay! And pay big time. I would fuck her up until the only thing left of her would be a vague dissipating memory.

I moved out of 'OUR' house the next day, not because she demanded it, but because I didn't want to live in a house where I wasn't sure that it hadn't been used as a whore shack. I thought about staying and confronting Shela, but after I regained a slightly calmer frame of mind the following morning, I knew that in a face-to-face encounter I'd probably lose it. She'd end up in the morgue and I'd end up in jail. The slutty bitch wasn't worth it.

Still raging, and sure that my emotional state would be apparent for awhile, I decided not to go to the office anytime soon. I called my office and told them I was going to work at home to finish the reports for the meeting. My boss wasn't too happy about it, but he finally gave in, as I remained adamant in my desire.

I spent most of the following day packing what I could of what was mine, moving it out of the house and dropping it off at a storage unit, then staying at a cheap motel. I'd stay at the motel until I could find the time to locate an apartment. I had no real hope for my computer, but I knew a IT guy, Steve, a freelancer that my office used from time to time. I explained what had happened, although not about the video content, telling him I needed my saved files. He didn't promise anything, but stated that he might be able to recover something. If nothing else, he could wipe the hard drive and install the latest operating system and I'd have the use of my computer. He said to give him a week, and it might not be cheap. I agreed and told him I'd drop off the computer that afternoon.

I began working on my reports for the meeting, using the red rage in my heart and the maelstrom of fury in my mind to fuel my grim determination. I worked day and night, with little regard to sleep -coffee is my friend- and eating only when the pangs in my stomach became too painful to ignore.

It wasn't easy, but little by little, over the next few days I managed to recreate most of the report from written notes and memory. By the time I finished, I was still furious, but my fury had been blunted by an equal amount of weariness.

There were a few things missing that I had saved to my computer, although not inconsequential, the missing elements wouldn't adversely affect my report too much.

By the start of the following week, and two days before the meeting, as I was reviewing what I had completed, thinking my report lacked a professional finish, Steve called telling me he managed to save all my work. I could have kissed him at that point. Then he said something else that brought the first smile to my face in days. Although, looking up as I spoke to Steve, seeing myself in the motel room's wall mirror, it was not an especially pleasant smile.

"Joe, I found some video data. Some of it's corrupted beyond recovery, but I think I can retrieve the rest of it. Do you want me to try? Or forget it, and just clean the hard drive and install the operating system?"

If he could recover the video and if there was enough of it, then I might have the last horrible laugh on Shela. However, I didn't want to share that Shela had cuckolded me. It wasn't so much I was ashamed or embarrassed, I was far beyond that, but I felt the fewer the people that knew of the video's existence, the better it was for me in the upcoming divorce proceedings. And a hellish surprise for Shela!

"Sure, try to recover it if you can, Steve. But, will you have to view the video to recover it?"

"Nah, I don't think so. Why?"

I thought a moment for a plausible explanation, before replying, "Well, no reason, really." Hesitating briefly, I continued, " It's a little embarrassing. The video is of a fishing trip when I caught one of the largest trouts ever. I was doing a silly little jig in the boat when..."

Steve cut me off before I could continue my tall fish tale. "No, I won't have to see it." Although he didn't say it at the end of his sentence, I imagined hearing it anyway, "Thank God!"

"Okay. Well, recover what you can and let me know as soon as you have something."

"Sure thing. Anything else, boss man?", asked Steve, in a bored tone.

"Yeah. If you do recover it, can you save the video to a thumb drive?"

"No problemo. I'll start on it right away."

"Great! Call me when its ready. Also, e-mail me the reports you recovered. I'll drop off a check tomorrow. Thanks, Steve!"

I really meant my thanks to him, he just didn't know the truth of it.

I wasn't happy, far from it, but I did feel grimly satisfied. I would be able to complete my report and maybe, just maybe, fuck over Shela. The pain of her betrayal was still raw, but with a great effort of will, I pushed it down and kept going. I don't know why Shela had to lie about me having an affair just so she could go out and fuck some dick head, or maybe to her it wasn't a lie. Maybe she did think I was fucking around.

It's possible someone at her work filled her idiotic head with stupid ideas of my supposed infidelity. Or it could it be one of her friends.

Ether way, it wasn't that important to me to find out who said what, the deed was done and Shela and I were through.

~N~

"Hey, girl. What's up? How did it go in Boston? Did you land another big one?" asked my co-worker, Ophelia, as we met for lunch the week after my return.

"Hi, girlfriend. Yeah, it went well, and I landed a very big one." I replied, silently laughing at the image of John's big one. My lover of my last three weeks in Boston. Ophelia hadn't a clue.

I was still very hurt and angry at what Joe had done, and I knew the feelings weren't going to go away. I just hoped he was hurt worse by what I had done to him, than I was by his cheating. The fucking asshole!

If it hadn't been for Amber cluing me in, I'd still be the trusting, loyal, and the one-man wife of Joe Pleasant. I owed my friend more than I could ever repay. And John, of course! It was my idea to get back at Joe in the way I did. My best friend Amber, as vindictive as she is in her own affairs, thought it was too much, while I thought it wasn't enough. I wanted to make my soon to be ex-husband pay for what he'd done to me. He wasn't going to get away with it. No, sir. He'd pay for as long as I could make him pay!

I spoke with Ophelia for a few minutes before finishing lunch and getting back to work. We had been scheduled for a meeting on the following week of our return from the trip to Boston, but the big boys decided to postpone it another day. So, I was putting added touches to my report and I wanted to finish before I left for the day. John had flown in and I had afternoon plans with him, and who knows? I might again share those plans with Joe.

Four weeks later, John and I had just finished another fuck session in the bedroom Joe and I had once shared, when my cell phone went off. I wasn't going to even look at it, thinking it might be Joe, but after a moment of thought I stole a quick glance. It was Amber calling.

Joe hadn't tried calling since before the day I sent the video to him. I thought he would at least call to curse me out. I would, of course, respond in kind, then laugh at him. But, not once had I heard from him in the last two months. Just as well, as I had nothing to say to him and he had nothing I wanted to hear from him.

"Hi, Amber! Can I call you back? I'm right in the middle of something wonderful and I'd hate to lose the mood."

"Sure, but I wanted to let you know that Joe and his blond slut just came in and are going upstairs to one of the rooms. And Shela- They seemed... um... really cozy."

What!?! Did that man have no decency? The least he could do is have some grief from the payback I'd already given him. No! That won't do. He was not going to happily continue fucking his cunt. I was going to make Joe hurt as bad as he hurt me. The fucker!

"I'm on my way, Amber. It'll take me about forty-five minutes. Call me if they leave before I get there, though. Okay?"

She agreed and we hung up. I noticed I was trembling. I was angrier than I'd been when I first discovered his cheating. That fuck head, Joe! Now I knew he really didn't give a shit about me. Maybe he never had. Well, two could play at that game.

"What's up, babe? Where're you going? I thought we could do it one..." John began, before I cut him off, as I began to dress.

"Sorry, sugar. Something came up that I just have to take care of. Go on to your hotel room and I'll call you later. Okay?"

He stood there, with his large thick cock sticking out as long and rigid as a blunted butcher's knife, and his face looking pitifully confused as a lost dog caught in the middle of rush hour traffic.

"But babe, we were having such a great time. Come on, stay a little longer...A few minutes, then you can go. You know you want to." John said teasingly, but I could hear the boyish whine behind it.

Before Amber called, I would have enjoyed having him all night, but I suddenly felt like retching. I swallowed my gorge and kissed John on the cheek. He smiled and said something about getting together later. I nodded, but I already knew there was not going to be a later. I was done with John. It'd been fun while it lasted, but he wasn't anyone I could see myself growing old with. He was younger than me by more than a few years. As sexual as my lover is, I knew it wouldn't be long before he was out looking for strange, once a few years passed and my looks began to go. No, John was just a tool. No matter that his tool was most excellent, I had no more use for him.

~N~

JLRemora2
JLRemora2
557 Followers