Love Thy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sekhar woke up the next morning a little later than usual. He realized that he slept in his sister's bed and not on the sofa. But, he didn't think much of it. On the other hand, he slept well and felt happy and refreshed. He got ready quickly and left for his office on time.

Later, after lunch, Smita sat with her mother in the living room and discussed her brother's plight with her mother.

"Mom, I feel so bad for Sekhar. He got a real raw deal." She started the conversation.

"Yes, dear, my heart goes for the poor boy. What rotten luck!" Her mother replied.

"Divorce is the only way out, as I see it."

"Let us see for a little while longer if they can resolve their differences." Her mother said.

"Meanwhile, let us try to keep him as happy as we can, mom," Smita replied.

"Certainly, but how?" Her mother sounded a little confused.

"Mom, Sekhar is very young and he can bounce back easily. He married too early and that bitch let him down. But, he has two loving women to care for him...you and me."

"True, we will keep him happy," her mother replied, still confused.

It was almost eight when Sekhar returned home. After he freshened up they all had dinner. The family spent an hour in front of the big TV before Kumar and Sudha went to bed.

"Sorry, sis, last night after our long chat I just drifted to sleep in your bed." Sekhar said.

"No problem, dear, I enjoyed our chat and actually this is your bed and I am the visitor now." She smiled.

"Let us talk for a while as we relax," She continued.

So they lay down on the bed, decently apart and started chatting.

Sekhar inquired about her life, Ravi, his career and Dolly. Time flew as they talked about movies and cricket. It was almost midnight. As Sekhar made to get up and go, Smita stopped him.

"It is okay brother. You can sleep here too. The baby keeps me awake, most of the time and that sofa in living room is not very convenient." She said casually.

"Oh, sis, thank you. It is true that sofa is bad."

Sekhar turned his back on her and slept soon.

Smita fed the baby and put her back in the cradle. She switched off the main lamp and the night lamp gave a dim light. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. Sleep wouldn't come and her thoughts kept returning to the exciting acts of the previous night. Slowly, her mind gave in to the pleasure of those thoughts.

Smita wanted badly to take the events of last night further on...not the whole way but at least a part of it. How to do it without waking up her brother was the big question. She knew that neither of them can indulge in those things while looking at the other in a conscious state...not the first time, anyway. Fantasies can happen only in dreams!

Suddenly the answer came to her. What if everything happened in a dream that was not really a dream? Suppose, the room was totally dark and they can't see each other. If, she feigns sleep and does things, her brother might respond. As they can't see each other in dark, it can be rationalized that things had happened while they were asleep.

The more she thought about it, the more she was convinced. So, quickly she made her preparations. She removed the top three hooks of her nightie so that her breasts could be easily bared. She made sure that she was quite familiar with the exact location of the cradle and switchboard so that she could access them in darkness, when required.

She waited. After a while, Sekhar turned in sleep on his side and faced her. Smita got off the bed, quietly walked to the switchboard, switched off the night lamp and tiptoed carefully back to the bed. Once there, she laid side on, on her right and facing Sekhar. She quietly pulled out her bouncy boobs from the open nightie.

It was very dark in the room. Slowly, her hands moved a little until they found his right hand. She then moved herself in such a way that her bare boobs were just a few millimeters from his right hand, withdrew her own hands and waited with bated breath. She didn't have to wait for long.

Sekhar's fingers touched, fleetingly her shapely, inviting and bouncing right breast. Smita kept absolutely still, her eyes closed. She felt his three fingers resting on her boob for a few seconds. Then they gently pressed it, as if testing. Finding no resistance, his palm cupped her heavenly boob.

Instantaneously, Smita's nipples hardened. Sekhar's palm continued with the gentle squeeze of her breast and her hard nipple poked against his palm erotically. Smita found it increasingly difficult to fake a sound sleep as her breathing quickened. Before she realized it, both his hands possessed both her boobs and fondled them.

Smita realized that she loved her brother's fondling much better than her husband's. May be because his hands were younger, eager, stronger and more caring! Or was it because they are new and different? All humans yearn for things new and different, after sometime, at least for a change!

Smita felt her breasts leaking a little milk as his fingers caressed and pinched them. She felt a strong urge to have them sucked by her brother. But, she restrained herself. Let him think she was asleep and let him do as he pleases and dares. If she reacts or responds that might scare him off. Let him get familiar and confident, she thought.

Her assessment proved right. While his left hand continued to fondle her bouncy tits, his right hand tried to slip further down. Unable to do so, his hand found and unhooked two more hooks. Then it found and rested on her sexy and smooth tummy. It was silken smooth and flat and his damp palm rubbed it lovingly.

Smita had a nice, circular and deep navel. Sekhar's fingers found it and caressed it, as his finger tip probed its interior. To Smita it felt very erotic as she imagined a similar move elsewhere. As his hand roamed on her tummy, she felt his hot breath on her boobs. Next second, his hungry mouth clamped on to her swollen tit and its engorged nipple.

He sucked her tit with all his pent up hunger. Naturally, he compared his sister's bouncy and bigger boobs with the very small tits of Aruna. He felt her milk in his mouth, tasted it and swallowed it. He was very excited by the act of sucking his sister's boob and tasting her milk.

He recalled Aruna's taunt asking him if he still drank his mama's milk.

"You see, bitch! I am indeed drinking my sister's milk and that too directly from her heavenly breasts!" He wanted to shout to Aruna.

His excitement naturally made him very hot and fully erect.

Smita was overcome with joy as her brother sucked her breasts and drank her milk. She felt very excited and possessive. She felt that his excitement mounted and it was time to act. In the dark, her hands searched and found his big bulging tent on his pajamas.

Deftly her fingers opened its front, reached inside and grabbed his hard and erect cock. It felt so hot that it scalded her rosy petal soft palm. Her right hand gripped his phallus at its hairy base and her left hand caressed its head, the smooth crown slightly wet with precum. She started stroking his cock with her soft hands.

"Oh Ravi,look at this! My brother's cock is much bigger and beautiful than yours and I love stroking him. Who knows? May be I will suck it too." She wanted to shout.

They were really excited now and in his hungry and deprived state, it took very little time for Sekhar to ejaculate with a loud groan into his pretty sister's loving and caring hands. Smita felt her brother shooting hot jets of cum and her cupped palms collected most of it. To her, it represented the relief and pleasure she had been able to give to her unlucky brother.

Totally drained and spent, Sekhar moved away with some guilt, from what he thought his sleeping sister and turned on his side. Soon, he drifted into a sound sleep and Smita got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. On return, she switched on the bed lamp, checked that Dolly was asleep and went to bed.

Reliving the moments of the past one hour, Smita rejoiced at what she had done. She examined her boobs while cleaning up and there were light red bruises where her brother mauled them. There was a small crescent on her right boob where her brother bit her. She recalled the feel of his hard, hot cock in her hands as she pumped it.

These thoughts made her very horny and wet. She quickly slipped her right hand inside her panties and pushed her two fingers into her open, juicy and hungry cunt. She masturbated thinking of her brother's big cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Wouldn't it be lovely, she thought, as she climaxed.

Next morning, Smita acted as if nothing had happened. Sekhar, who thoroughly enjoyed the previous night events, was relieved. He thought that his sister was perhaps used to sex while asleep with her husband. May be she thought it was a dream! Whatever it was, he was grateful to her for the wonderful pleasures of her body and the relief it provided him. Secretly, he hoped they would do more.

However, when he returned home that evening, he was extremely disappointed to learn that Ravi had returned from his tour, collected Smita and baby and took them home.

"Smita asked me to tell you that she felt bad leaving suddenly and she would be back soon when Ravi goes on tour again." His mother said.

Her words were comforting because they promised a future gratification for him. Hopefully Smita would return soon. Meanwhile, his nights were full of memories of her incredible boobs and hands that did wonders to him.

This is the end of first chapter. Hope you have liked it. I await your comments & feedback. In the second chapter I would tell you Aruna's story

12