Love Thy Neighbor

Story Info
Michelle has her fantasy come true.
2k words
4.25
52.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being single had never bothered me, although it seemed lately that I was constantly horny. I constantly found myself daydreaming about being fucked. My fingers would gently probe my pussy and slowly circle my clit. I could feel my pussy get wet and I would imagine a long, hard cock pounding me. Finally I would cum, my cunt contracting sending waves of pleasure head to toe.

I lived in a good neighborhood that had other singles in it, though I only lived by one, and he had just moved in. I had caught a quick glance on my way to work. He was tall, probably 5'11'', not stocky but not skinny. His skin color reminded me of creamy chocolate, something you would want to lick.

I was working out in my backyard over the weekend, struggling to tear apart my overgrown garden. As I pulled up weeds, I got the feeling I was being watched. I looked over and found my neighbor staring at me. Quickly realizing he had been found out he turned his head away and went inside. I just laughed to myself and wondered if he was as horny as I was.

After working outside in the heat, my skin began to burn and sweat poured down my face, dripping down in between my breasts. The sun was still blazing and I felt this would be a good time to take a dip in my pool.

I ran inside stripped off my clothes and exchanged them for something a little breezier. I walked out by the pool and dipped my feet in. I jumped in and swam around covering my body with the refreshing liquid. As I lay there floating around, dreaming about being screwed by my neighbor, I had always wanted to be fucked by a big black cock, I missed hearing the gate open. I opened my eyes to see my neighbor. Startled I flailed around spraying water in every direction and swallowing some in the process. Choking and coughing I stood up and gasped, "Can I help you?"

"Um, I wanted to know if I could borrow some eggs. I ran out and I am in the middle of baking and..."

I grabbed the sides of the ladder and yanked my body up and out of the pool. I grabbed a towel and dried off then wrapped it around my body. I could feel him staring at me, my tits were hard and I could feel my pussy getting slick.

"Sure, come inside and I'll get them from you."

We walked in through the back door and into my kitchen. I got out the eggs and asked him how many.

"Two please."

I reached in and grabbed the carton and turned to give him some. When I turned I came face to face with him, my tits up against his chest, I could also feel his hard cock straining against his pants. My body was tingling and I wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him on the kitchen floor.

"Here" I said weakly. He took the eggs his hand grazing the side of my breast.

"Sorry to have bothered you," He said.

I stood there dazed and confused but also excited and horny.

I changed into some dry clothes and began to cook dinner. The phone rang; my mom was calling to check up on me and tell me that she and dad couldn't make it to dinner. I assured her everything would be ok, but I would have too much food and that I would have to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She laughed, said she loved me and hung up. No sooner had I hung up when there was a knock at my back door. It was my neighbor. He grinned sheepishly.

"Um hi." I said. "You really have a thing about catching me off guard."

"Yeah I am sorry about that. I wanted to come over and thank you for the eggs. He handed me a plate filled with cupcakes.

"Thank you. You didn't ask me for the eggs just so you could make me cupcakes did you?" I laughed.

He laughed "No, I made them for my other neighbor too. I am trying to get to know everyone now that I am settled into my place. I'll go now, thought you might like those." he turned to leave.

"Wait." I blurted out. "Would you like to have dinner with me? My parents can't make it and I have all this food." I paused. "Please, my way of welcoming you into the neighborhood."

He smiled, "Sure. I didn't quite make it to making it to fixing dinner. The cupcakes were a challenge as it is."

I fixed our plates and set them down. We both dug in.

"This is great," His dark brown eyes staring at me. My pussy contracted.

"Thanks." I said blushing. "So tell me a little about yourself. I don't even know your name."

He laughed, "I'm Darik. I'm thirty-seven years old. I'm an architect. I moved here because of my job."

"What about you?" He said cracking a smile, his teeth beautifully white against his dark skin. I had been staring for too long because I didn't answer his question and his facial expression changed.

"Oh! Sorry. Someone could get lost in your eyes. Better be careful." I stretched and leaned back. The fabric of my shirt stretched over my breasts and then I realized I hadn't put on a bra. I snapped my body forward and realized I just gave him dinner and a show.

"I'm Michelle. And I would like you to know that I'm enjoying your company much better than two old farts." I said grinning.

"Thanks. I am really enjoying myself."

We had made our way over to the family room where he sat on the couch and I sat in my chair. We each took a cupcake that he had made and ate it for dessert. His face started to crack a smile then he tried to overpower it and hold it back. Curious I asked him what was wrong. "You.. Um.. Have something right there." He said trying to point to it.

"Oh. What." I tried to wipe my face but I was making it worse.

"Here. Let me." he got up off the couch and knelt down in front of me. He reached out his hand and brushed away some smeared chocolate that I insisted I had been saving for later. He just laughed and kept his thumb on my face. He began to trace the line of my face sending shocks of electricity through my body.

He leaned forward and whispered, "I think I still missed some." He licked the side of my face, and then dragged his tongue to my lips. I parted them and let his tongue circle mine. He began to nip at my neck, I yelped with pleasure and surprise. I tossed my head back and began to moan when his hand began to caress my breast. His thumbs rubbing my tits till it was hard as a rock. My shirt felt confining and I wanted it off. He was now leaning into me on the chair. I could feel his cock in his pants pressing against me. I arched my hips and ground my pussy into his hard cock. He moaned and buried his head in my chest, he smelled like lust with a hint of old spice. His heart was beating fast and I could feel it thump against his chest, his shy demeanor gone.

My fantasy was unfolding and I decided to go with it, I needed to get laid, and he seemed like a perfect candidate.

I tried to kiss him but he pushed me back into the chair. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and ripped it up and over my head. It landed somewhere on the floor. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. His lips crushed mine. They were soft and tasted of chocolate from the cupcake. I moaned. His fingers found their way back to my tits rubbing and pulling on them, little shock waves shot through my body. I could feel my pussy getting wet and I could smell my musk. I felt his tongue flick my nipples. I grabbed his head and pulled into my chest.

"I want you to fuck me with your hard black cock." I was quivering.

He stopped and looked at me, his smile bright and wicked. He pulled off his shirt and pants. I could see his erection straining against his boxers. I reached out and cupped his cock and balls, they were hard and tight.

"I think I'm still hungry," I said and pulled his boxers down, his cock springing back in my face. I licked the pre-cum of the tip.

"Oh my god, yes!"

My mouth covered the tip and I gently sucked on it, my tongue lightly circling it. He pushed his hips into my face, his shaft slide further down my throat. My hands grasped his cock and stroked it. Loving how hard it was and feeling all the veins bulging. I opened my mouth again to take in his big cock. I sucked his cock as he thrust it deep into my throat. He moaned and held my hair making sure my mouth never left his cock. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." His creamy seed shot into my mouth, I choked and swallowed, tasting his saltiness.

I looked up at him his eyes were slightly glazed over, his mouth still agape. I grinned. "You good?"

His eyes narrowed, "Oh no, not even close." He pulled me up against his chest. His lips smashed mine. He guided me onto the couch, his teeth grazing my nipples and leaving marks on my breasts. The rest of my clothes came off.

"Darik, fuck me!" I pushed his hand down to my pussy and he shoved his fingers into my dripping wet cunt. I moaned and pushed my hips into him more. He thrust his fingers in and out, juice dripping all over him, his thumb rubbing my clit.

"More. Faster." I gripped the couch. His fingers stopped. "No!" I cried out.

"Wait." He said. He kissed my pussy, his tongue slithering in my dripping hole. I was in ecstasy. He fucked me with his tongue, I was so close and he stopped again.

"You are killing me," I whimpered.

"I want you to cum on my cock." He had his hand around his dick and was slowly rubbing it. It was ready to play again, cum dripping from the tip.

I spread my legs like a slut and he laughed. He slowly pushed the tip into my pussy and then out, teasing me. Finally he pushed his hard black cock all the way in, stretching my tight cunt. My eyes rolled back. Slowly he fucked me, nibbling my nipples. I rolled and thrust my hips into him trying to take his cock as deep as possible. His pace picked up and I could hear his balls smacking against my juicy pussy. My tits bouncing as he plunged into me.

"Do you like that?" He moaned

"Mmm, oh yes."

Then he pulled out his cock and grabbed me. He flipped me over, my ass in the air. He put his cock back in, fucking me doggy style. Both of us panting, we were both on the verge. I rubbed my clit faster and faster, my orgasm building. "Oh. Oh, oh fuck." My pussy contracted, I screamed, and juice squirted out my cunt all over. Darik was still furiously pounding me.

"Michelle!" His cock exploded, I felt his seed shoot deep into my pussy walls filling it up, some leaking out. He collapsed on top of me, our bodies slick with sweat and cum, the air thick and smelling like sex. We both lay there euphoric.

I grinned and said, "The neighborly thing to do would be to invite me over to your house for dinner tomorrow night."

Darik laughed his cocked tickling my pussy, "I think I'm going to like being your neighbor."