Love Thy Neighbor

Story Info
Tale of two married neighbors in an affair.
1.3k words
4.14
43.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited for him in the stable she knew how crazy the whole thing was, and for her that only served to heighten her sense of excitement.It was early October and it was raining, a soft cold fall rain. That in itself was a turn on to her. Each time the wind would blow and the old building would groan or creak her body would tense and the fear made her more excited than ever. Then she heard the gentle rustle of the fallen leaves. The crunching sound that she recognized as footsteps and every fiber of her came to full awareness that it could be him or maybe it was her husband.

As the door slid open with a loud squeak she was acutely aware of how well that sound would carry. As he stepped inside and pulled the door shut he breathed in deeply and said, "I know you're here, I can smell you." She smiled and he seemed to hear the smile. With a couple of steps he was within an arms length of her. She reached out and with her fingertips she traced his lips, and the way he trembled told her all she needed to know.

Feeling more empowered than aroused, she picked up his hand making sure she brushed it against her breast as she raised it to her lips. She took his fingers into her mouth one at a time and gently sucked each one making sure to roll her tongue around each finger,and she thought momentarily that his knees were going to buckle. She had learned a long time ago that sex was power and it had been awhile since this guy had experienced that kind of power. She was glad it was dark and he couldn't see the wicked grin on her face. She would rock his world and never break a sweat!

He reached for her and pulled her into a kiss that was the clumsy attempt of a man who didn't do it often or well, for that matter. Damn she hated a bad kisser! Still, even with his lack of finesse, his raw excitement was getting to her and she felt that familiar tumbling sensation in her stomach. "You've got my cock throbbing", he panted in her ear roughly grabbing her breast and squeezing way too hard.They were stumbling now and in very real danger of falling if they didn't get horizontal very fast. He seemed to read her mind and released her right breast from the death grip and grabbed her hand and led her into an empty stall.

He pulled her down and she found herself sitting on a blanket, not straw as she had expected. "Wow, I'm impressed" she said soflty running her hand over the blanket.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet" he said. Then there was that school boy pawing at her breast again, and she almost laughed aloud at the sheer stupidity of the situation. Here she was a 40-something married woman, in a stable at midnight with a married neighbor not a stones throw away from their homes and their sleeping spouses.( Please God let their spouses be sleeping.) They had started a casual flirtation a few months earlier and had finally agreed to a meeting, on her terms in a place of her choosing.

She knew the story well, he and his wife rarely had sex and when he did ask for it her reaction was that of a woman who had just been asked to run a stake through her grandmother's heart. He wasn't good looking but had a raw sexuality about him that intrigued her. It just seemed to ooze from him. So here she was, about to make this man fall in love, or at the very least in lust.

She pushed him back onto the blanket, and positioned herself to lean over him. The rain hitting the tin roof, the wind rustling the leaves, the chance of discovery, she wasn't sure which was the biggest turn on but she was suddenly not worried about getting caught. The leaves rustled just outside of the stables and she felt him tense up. "Nervous?" she breathed softly into his ear.

"No," he said as he reached up and put his hands in her hair."The only sounds I care about are the ones you make when you cum." he whispered.

"I want you so bad" she said in a voice so husky she barely recognized it as her own. As her hand found his bulging crotch, she pulled on his earlobe with her teeth softly biting and licking. If he had passed out at that moment she would not have been surprized. The sharp intake of breath, the full body shiver, the way his hands traveled up and down her body as if he couldn't decide what to touch first, were all signs that if sex is power, right now she owned this man.

When her hand found his crotch and this time the sharp intake of breath she heard was her own. Christ this guy had a dick the approximate size of Cleveland! "Show me how bad you want me" he almost grunted the words. She could almost see his smile as she started kissing his neck his chest his stomach. When she took her time unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans, he was almost whimpering with desire, and his hand on the back of her head urging her on was less than gentle.

As she took him in her mouth she moaned with pleasure at not only the pure joy of it but also because of the force with which he was both pushing her head down and pulling her hair. She shifted her position slightly so that she was directly between his legs and with her long nails she gently scratched his balls and the moan that escaped him was all the encouragement she needed.

If he had started to levitate at that moment there would have been no shock on her part. The man was losing it and she was more turned on by that than anything he could physically do to her."Suck my dick,suck my dick suck my dick" he babbled and she knew that if she wanted laid tonight she'd better slow this process down.

Taking his dick out of her mouth she started to gently lick the sides, licking down to the base and licking his balls. He abruptly sat up and in one motion grabbed her by her hair roughly and jerked her head back. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you will beg me to stop" he growled in a voice so completely filled with passion that it sounded like anger.

She leaned forward wincing at the pain it caused considering the grip he had on her hair. Then she bit his bottom lip, not too hard but enough to get his attention, and she said "Baby, no matter how hard you fuck me it won't be hard enough." She reached for his dick and pulled him down on top of her.

When he entered her it took her breath away and it was as if he had been her lover forever the way he reached up and pinned her hands above her head, which drove her to distaction. The way he talked to her as their bodies literally slammed together. The closer to orgasm she got the louder her moans became and as her body finally exploded she felt his hand go over her mouth. Then she felt the sudden warmth inside her and the shuddering of his body at almost exactly the same time.

In the darkness she heard the smile in his voice when he said, "Love thy neighbor has a whole new meaning." She knew this was only the beginning of an affair that would probably get them both shot, but she couldn't wait for the next adventure and she knew she'd found one hell of a place to live.