Love Thy Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
She teases, he pleases.
1.7k words
4.34
29.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over in the king sized bed and realzed by the amount of light in the room that it was late in the morning. "Damn" she yelled at her reflection in the full length mirror. "Maybe if you hadn't been out in the stables all night committing adultery you might have gotten your ass up at a decent hour" She smiled back at her reflection and said "Thank you for your sincere critisism Beverly, and fuck you very much!"

She stumbled down the steps and was surprised at how sore she was, in a hurts so good sort of way. She opened the side door out onto the deck and walked outside to greet the day. She was wearing a long sleeved mens' white dress shirt,the same thing she had always slept in, and an ankle bracelet. The side door to her home looked straight over to the neighbors' house. The neighbor with the rough touch and the big dick. She was not at all surprised to see him standing in the front door looking back at her, and she was even less surprised when her phone rang only seconds later.

"God you look good " he said "dark tan, white shirt. Mmmmmmm "

"Thank you for noticing." she said and giggled like a teeny-bopper despite herself. "What are you doing today?"

"I'd like to be doing you " he said, so quickly she had to laugh again. "Think we could work something out?" She didn't answer him, but instead checked to make sure he was still standing at the door watching. She laid down her cordless phone and sat on the top step of the deck and spread her legs apart so she was completely exposed.

She reached up and picked up the phone and said into the receiver "Better hurry, I might have to start without you."

"Oh God" was all he could manage.

"You don't have to call me that." she literally purred into the phone.

"Touch yourself." he said and his voice was so full of emotion that she was amazed to feel almost sorry for him.

She didn't need to ask but she did,"Do you have your binoculars out?" The way he was breathing on the other end of the phone gave her the answer. So smiling a little to herself she spread her legs wider and slipped a finger inside herself and moaned a little. The moan was completely for his benefit, since the pleasure for her was his reaction, not the finger inside her.

"Do you want my dick?" he growled into the phone. "Do you want it now?"

She stood up and started to unbutton her shirt to expose her breast. "Drew,bring your big dick over here and hurry." she said into the phone and then hung up. As she walked into the house she remembered how hard he had squeezed her breast and the way he had pinched her nipples the night before. She reached down and ran her hands over them and said "Sorry girls." Then she opened the door to let him in.

"You know that running around dressed like that in this neighborhood could get you raped." He was pulling her to him as he spoke and squeezing her breast again til she had to reach up and pull his hands away.

"Easy." she said softly, leaning over to kiss him on the neck. "Oh God you smell so good". She had told him early on in their flirtation what a freak about smells she was and had always been. A man who smelled good was an immediate turn-on to her.

"Careful" he warned, "remember what I said about rape." He pushed her up against the wall and started to kiss her breast. As he was doing this he was saying,"A man could come in here and see you so sexy and hot looking and just do all kinds of things to you, like this," he said as his hand went between her legs and he slid a finger inside her very wet pussy.

"Oh that would be awful wouldn't it?" she breathed as he added another finger. He had fingers like his dick...huge, and she was going crazy. He wasn't a great big man but he was incredibly strong and he was holding both her hands behind her back with one hand and with the other one he was bringing her to a frenzy.

"Do you like that Beverly?" "Are you going to cum on me Bev?" Then without warning he pulled the fingers out of her and said "No one is around today I won't have to put my hand over your mouth, I can enjoy making you scream."

Smiling at him she said in her most seductive voice, "Or you could put something in my mouth so I can't scream." And before he could respond she dropped to her knees in front of him and looked up at him with the great bedroom eyes she knew she had and said sweetly "Please?"

He had his Levis down to his ankles before she knew it and his already rock hard dick sprang out like a jack in the box. She kissed the tip of it and ran her tongue up and down the sides of it like it was a giant lollipop. She was well aware that standing there looking down at her he had a great view of her performance and as she licked his dick she made sure to occasionally rub her breast against his legs.She derived great satisfaction from the way his legs were shaking and the way he kept thrusting his dick forward trying to give her the not so subtle hint to take it in her mouth.

Finally when he couldn't stand it any longer he reached down and pulled her up from the floor and shoved her against the wall again and shoved his fingers inside her so roughly it surprised her. "Were you teasing me?" He was finger fucking her really hard now and she was almost ready to explode. "Paybacks are hell" he said harshly in her ear,as he again pulled his fingers out just as she was about to reach an orgasm that would have been spine-shattering.

"I am not giving it to you til you ask for it", he grinned at her.

She reached down and grabbed his dick with one hand and with the other she grabbed his balls and caressed them gently. She licked his ear and bit his neck and said,"Please."

"Please what?" he asked with a look of such child like innocence that she had to smile.

"Please fuck me." she said, and was sure his trembling legs were in danger of letting him down at any moment.

He grabbed her arm and led her across the room to the chair and promptly shoved into it on her knees. He had her shirt pulled up and was entering her before she knew it. After only a couple of thrust into her he pulled it almost all the way out of her and started making these tiny little strokes in and out with barely the head of it in her. "See what it feels like to be teased?" he asked and smacked her on the ass. "Tell me what you want!"

"I want it all...NOW!" she begged wiggling her ass against him.

"I am gonna fill you full!" he said and she heard in his voice that he was as close as she was to screaming. He shoved himself inside her so hard it hurt and he knew it. "Does it hurt?" he almost yelled as he pounded into her.

"Yes! No! I don't know, don't stop! Please don't stop!" the last part turned from a moan to an outright scream as the orgasm that she had been on the verge of for an hour finally shook her body.

"Do you want my cum?" he was panting to her as she felt it warm inside her.

"Yes give it all to me" she said pushing her body back against him.

" I never met a woman like you before" he said as he pulled his spent dick from her. "You amaze me." She took his hand with a smile and led him into the bathroom. She got a wash rag from the cabinet and ran warm water on it then reached down and gently cleaned off his limp dick as he watched, speechless. She leaned down and kissed his dick and then his stomach and up to his chest. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest and kissed his neck and finally his mouth.

He kissed her back and it seemed he was a little better than he had been the night before. Maybe he was learning from example. He looked at her with such emotion that it touched her in a way no one had in a long time. "You are special to me" she said earnestly, "I want to show you that."

"I can't believe all the years we wasted just being friends." he smiled at her and she wrapped her arms around him and he in turn held her so close she could barely breathe. "I'd better go before she gets home." he said, making a reference to his wife, as he pulled his jeans up and buckled his belt. Then he turned and smiled wickedly at her and said "Now you remember what I said about the danger of going around half dressed, you know, the rape thing"

"Well," she said leading the way back into the living room,"I have a lousy memory, you may have to remind me soon.

"I could fuck you again right now!" he said grabbing her hair and pulling her head back roughly.

She opened the door and smiling she said, "Oh yeah? Prove it!" Of course she only said this because she knew it was almost time for his wife. She was so sore and still throbbing from the high intensity orgasm she'd just experienced that she could not have taken him again.

He stepped onto the porch then reached back inside and took her face in his hands and kissed her again. "Bye neighbor." he said so softly that if she hadn't been looking at his mouth she wouldn't have known what he said.

"Think about me" she called after him.

"As if I have a choice" he said.