Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look flushed, good run?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it was a really satisfying work out."

After her customary post run shower Sam put on her customary slobby PJ's and flops next to Tim on the sofa. She had just brought herself to another crashing climax while digging Paul's copious left over cum out of her pussy and eating it.

"Doug is having a hard time at home right now and he's asked me to swap shifts with him so he can sort things out. I'll be on nights from tomorrow for the rest of this week and all of next week. You don't mind do you?"

Sam snuggled up to his arm.

"No Honey, I think it's sweet you're helping your mate out at a difficult. You're such a good guy."

Both smiled and stared at the TV but neither was paying any attention. Tim was thinking of spending the afternoons making sweet to his voluptuous beautiful lady and Sam was imagining being fucked silly all night by her young blond stud.

12