Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg discovers more about Luka.
4k words
4.67
16.7k
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A porn actress!

That explained a lot ... tattoos ... drugs ... good lingerie.

"I'm sorry, you do look familiar but I can't say I'd recognise the title of any porn film I've ever watched. It's not like the days of 'Deep Throat' where the titles became famous or even some of the clever parody titles like 'Pulp Friction' ..."

I saw her looking at me with a slightly bemused look on her face. I trailed off and blushed.

"Sorry ... I was going on ... I don't watch that much porn ... I just know a lot of trivia."

She gave a knowing smirk that turned into a grimace and I could see her body tense as a cramp overtook her small frame. I reached out to hold her hand and immediately regretted it as her finger nails dug into it with surprising force.

She started to moan in pain. It was in Czech but I guess it was filled with expletives and I almost joined in with her from the pain in my hand. The painful grip flashed me back to a fly blown village in Helmand as I held the hand of a young marine as his life pooled in the dust beneath him and some of my own blood mingled with his.

"Come on Bootneck... hang in there ... the casevac is on its way ... don't let your pain control you ... channel it ....... oh fuck ...... he's gone."

The slackening of Luka's grip brought me back into the room and I could see she was sobbing as the pain eased.

"You are right ... your pills don't work as well ... ohhhh ... another one."

Her grip tightened again and I could feel the paroxysms in her body coming in waves until after several minutes she seemed to pass out as her brain shut down against the pain. I went to get a damp cloth and wiped her sweaty face and she stirred.

"Water ... please."

I supported her head and held the glass again. This time she sipped slowly.

She looked up at me quizzically and asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Why did you call me Bootneck?"

I hadn't realised I'd said it out loud.

"Oh ... I wasn't really talking to you ... I was remembering another occasion ... someone in pain ... it was one of my Marines ... he died."

"You tried to help him ... like you are helping me ... you are a good man I think ... thank you for helping me."

I was embarrassed again.

"I do what I think is right ... what I would hope other people would do for me. I try to help others ..."

I tried to curb the emotion and got business-like.

"I've placed a bucket here if you need to drive the porcelain bus."

She screwed her face up in puzzlement. God, she had some adorable facial expressions!

"Drive the porcelain bus? What does this mean?"

I grinned.

"Sorry, English slang ... it means to be sick ... you know when you are kneeling in front of the toilet and you have your arms like this ..."

I adopted the position and she giggled.

"I will remember that one. You are helping me learn English as well. You are a very good man ... Greg ... Greg? ... I do not remember meeting a Greg before."

She spoke my name as though trying it out for size.

"It is not a common name now but it is a family name ...my father and grandfather ... I have never met a Luka before so it's a first for both of us. May I call you Luka ... it's nicer than Analise?"

She smiled wanly.

"Of course ... I like the way you say it. My mother liked a song by Suzanne Vega called 'Luka' but it is really a boy's name. It is a good thing I'm flat chested."

"I don't think anyone will confuse you with a boy."

She smiled and settled back into the bed and closed her eyes. I tucked the covers around her and stroked her hair as she fell into a fitful sleep.

The pattern of violent cramps repeated itself over the next few hours but after a while they passed and she fell into a deeper sleep and I took the opportunity to grab a shower and make myself some food.

Perhaps it was the smell of bacon frying that woke her suddenly and she started to retch over the side of the bed but very little came up and she missed the bucket anyway. I went to her and stoked her back and head as her body convulsed talking to her gently. Once the episode passed I got her to take some more pain killers and water. She gave a tired shake of the head to the suggestion of food and fell back into a fitful delirium.

The curtains had been closed for the two days since I moved in and I had lost track of time with my self-imposed exile from the world but realised it was now late evening as the noise from the street and the train station started to decline.

I grabbed a blanket and settled into the chair to sleep.

I woke every time she moved in her sleep but she seemed more settled and her face was relaxed allowing the pretty ... no ... beautiful girl to appear despite the bruises and the traumatic process she was going through. She woke and asked for water at about 02.00 and I offered her more pain killers but she thought about it and declined. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze to say 'well done' and she gave a pleased smile in return.

I went to sit back down on the chair.

"Greg ... sleep on the bed ... it will be better for you. There is plenty of room."

I looked over at her and saw a pleading look on her face. I nodded my thanks and went round to the other side of the bed and lay down on the top. She rolled towards and gave a shy smile.

"Hold me please."

I moved my arm to let her rest against my shoulder and she settled in with a sigh. I have to admit that she had a big body odour problem after all that gone on over the past few days and was tempted to suggest she have a shower if she was feeling up to it. Maybe she was reading my mind or maybe the close proximity of another body concentrated her olfactory senses as she started to sniff.

"I smell bad. I need a shower."

I laughed gently.

"Yes you wouldn't win a prize for the sweetest smell."

She giggled and dug me in the ribs.

"You are not meant to say that. Perhaps you are not such a nice man after all."

"Maybe not but I am honest."

She sighed and cuddled in closer and spoke softly.

"I don't meet many honest and nice men. I forgive you. Will you help me shower as I don't know if I can stand up too well?"

I lifted my head to look at her quizzically and she craned her neck so our gazes met.

"Are you sure? You trust me?"

She gave a guilty smile.

"Yes ... I'm sorry I was suspicious but you have been a gentleman. Anyway I'm in porn so lots of people see my body."

She giggled.

"Sorry I lied about not having sex for money ... it is different though ... kind of."

"I hadn't thought about it. Even if you were a whore it wouldn't change what I did ... or do in the future. Come on... let's get it done ... can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"

"It is probably best if you carry me."

I got off the bed and went round the other side to gently lift her. She certainly hadn't put on any weight since I last picked her up and I carried her effortlessly to the shower cubicle and she rested quietly against my chest.

I sat her down on the toilet and then moved her drying clothes from the shower. She noticed and started to get teary.

"Greg ... you washed my clothes ... you are a not a nice man ... you are a wonderful man."

"Shh... don't worry sweetheart ... there's not much point in wrapping a clean body in filthy clothes is there? Now ... what do want me to do? Just be here if you have a problem or help you shower?"

I could see the cogs working in her befuddled brain and she turned to me with her eyes wide with confusion.

"I don't know. What do you think? Will it work if I lean against the wall and you wash me? You will get wet too so maybe you take your clothes off. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you. I'll sit in the tray and you turn the water on and ..."

"Luka, sweetheart, don't worry. I'll get in with you and wash you with one hand as I support you with the other. You can lean against the wall or me whichever is easiest. Now come on let's get you T shirt off ... arms up for dipping bread ..."

She looked confused.

"What does that mean ... arms up for dipping bread?"

It had been a subconscious thing. I'd said it for 4 years as I helped Megan to get dressed or undressed. The thought hit hard and I struggled to reply.

"Just something ... something my mother used to say to me when I was a child. It means put your arms straight up in the air so I can pull your top off."

"Oh ... ok ... what is dipping bread?"

I stopped and looked down at her in surprise.

"I have absolutely no idea. Anyway ... arms up."

I squatted down in front of her and gently pulled the T shirt over her head as she struggled to get her arms up. She was too weak to get them over head height and I gently manoeuvred the garment off her. I looked at her body and realised that her breasts were bigger than they had appeared when she was lying down. They had a delightful tear-drop shape to them with the large nipples upturned ... but I couldn't start perving on her when she was in distress.

"Now lift your botty ... err sorry ... bottom so I can pull your knickers off. Put your arms round my neck for support if you need it."

She did and our faces were close together almost breathing each other's air. I grinned at her as I pulled the lacy underwear down her thighs.

"Not many guys can boast they've taken the clothes off a beautiful porn star. I can dine out on this story for a long time."

She grinned shyly back.

"I'm not beautiful and I'm not a porn star ... I just work in porn ... the stars can name their price and own their footage and get producer credits as well as appear and they make good money."

I thought about asking some of the questions I had but decided that now was not the time. I smiled gently.

"Why do you think you are not beautiful? I think you are what we Marines would call 'essence' ... gorgeous. I bet if I got my squadron from the SBS in here they would all be in agreement that you were. Shall I call them up?"

She blushed and then giggled.

"How big is a squadron ... it might be a bit crowded in here?"

She paused and looked down at her body.

"Anyway I'm skinny and have small boobs. I can't play the barely legal teenager forever. Men like porn stars to have big boobs."

"They look perfectly beautiful to me. Anything more than a handful is wasted so don't get fake ones they look horrible."

She looked back up at me with wide, surprised eyes.

"You like my small boobs even now I am not a teenager anymore?"

"Yes and I'll get the marines to fight anyone who says different."

Something seemed to click in her and she suddenly became a different person. Her smile got bigger and her eyes shone and there was a seductive quality to the way she moved her hands from round the back of my neck and up to my cheeks. She pulled my face towards and gently kissed me before asking with a teasing smile.

"Thank you Greg. So washing me won't be too much of a hardship for you?"

The transformation and the kiss had a profound affect me and suddenly I started to feel aroused at the sight of the naked sexy girl in front of me.

Come on Moore ... get control!

I stood up and pulled the shower curtain back and turned on the electric shower knowing we had a long wait before it would get to a sensible temperature. I hoped the electric meter would not run out until we had finished. I turned to face her and pulled my own shirt off and her eyes immediately went to the whirling scar along my left side which descended below the waistband of my jeans.

She looked at me with pain and sorrow in her eyes.

"What ... How ... does it hurt? How did it happen?"

I sighed as I didn't like repeating the story although I knew it was coming.

"A piece of shrapnel from an IED in Afghanistan. Well the shrapnel actually came from the belt buckle of Lance Corporal Pete 'Bootneck' Booth who took the full force of the original blast and saved my life as a result. It was him I was talking about earlier on. He died of his wounds in my arms. I was knocked horizontally off my feet and whilst I was in mid air the belt buckle rolled up my thigh and under my body armour causing a bit of soft tissue damage but fortunately not much else. It looks worse than it was."

I turned to show her my back and I heard the gasp that I knew was coming.

"On the other hand these hurt like fuck and hospitalized me for 3 months. Burns are a bitch and I really don't want to talk about how I got them. Maybe when I've know you for thirty years I might feel comfortable enough to tell you about them. Now, how about that shower before the electric runs out?"

I turned back to her and I could see the concern in her eyes. Here she was deep in shit and she was concerned about someone else. That alone was enough for me to know that I was doing the right thing by helping her. I dropped my jeans and boxers.

She didn't comment on my cock which was both a relief and a disappointment. I'm sure every bloke, straight or gay, would like to hear 'nice cock' from a porn star.

"Ok ... ready?"

I grinned at her as I scooped her up in my arms and moved her to the shower.

Under other circumstances the shower would have been an intensely erotic experience but my talking about Bootneck had dampened my arousal and Luka had gone quiet after seeing my damaged body. I held her and washed her ... all of her ... 'armpits and charm-pits' as we used to say and she gave no sign that I was being intrusive when I was washing the 'charm-pits'.

The most intimate moment came when I started to wash her long blonde hair. I had got her to kneel with her hands holding her up against the wall and I knelt behind her to massage the shampoo into her scalp with my finger tips. This is something I love to have done to me and generated a squirming reaction as she flexed her shoulders and back forcing her buttocks back against my groin. This action with the accompanying moan of pleasure was enough for the vision of me pounding into her doggy style to rush back into my head with inevitable consequences and I tried to back away. Luka was enjoying it too much.

"Ohhh ... Greg ... that's wonderful ... I love having a scalp massage. Makes me tingle."

She pushed back from the wall and turned her head and looked into my eyes with a teasing smile.

"You can do that for me again when I'm feeling better."

I desperately wanted to get out of there before I really embarrassed myself so reverted to business-like mode..

"Let's get you rinsed off before the water goes cold."

She pouted prettily but turned away and straightened up. And I massaged the shampoo out of her hair. When she was clean I carried her out of the shower and I could see she was almost out on her feet as I wrapped her in the one large towel I possessed. Her head was lolling as I dried her hair with the other towel and I knew she would be back asleep very soon. I put her into bed and dried myself off before getting into bed beside her. We were both still naked so when she rolled towards me we were skin to skin. She snuggled into me and whispered sleepily.

"Thank you for looking after me. I will find a way to repay you."

I lifted her chin and smiled down at her.

"No payment necessary. Just get better and that is all the thanks I need."

She felt very small against me and it made me feel very protective of her. She snuggled in closer so I hugged her tighter.

As we were drifting off I'm sure I heard her whisper.

"You have a nice cock."

I could have been wrong about that.

I woke about 06.00 as is my wont no matter what time I have gone to bed but for once I luxuriated in feeling another body next to me. It had been along time since that had happened and I hoped that I could go back to sleep just to wake up and do it all over again.

However, I could not get back to sleep so I thought I'd check my email account. One of the other benefits of this building was that some kindly lunatic had an open WiFi router and I could piggy back on it and didn't need to go out to find a hot-spot. My phone was left off to avoid being tracked if, somehow, my number had been compromised and I took the SIM card out before switching on. I connected to the internet and opened up the email account noticing that the inbox was empty but there was one draft which I read before deleting.

The timing on my next objective had firmed up and I had only 10 days to stay in this dump.

I opened up another email account used for my replies and left another draft in reply.

Taking the opportunity of being online I thought I would find out more about Luka. I opened up the iafd.com website and went to her entry.

The accompanying photo showed a beautiful, elfin faced girl that was hard to reconcile with the pained face I had recently seen although I had caught glimpses of it as she slept peacefully. The biography information had her height at 5' 1" and her weight at 110Ilbs. If she weighed more than 90lbs now I would be very surprised. Her measurements were shown as 33A, 22, 34 which, again, would be incorrect in her current condition.

The résumé showed that she had been fairly active between 18 and 20. As a newcomer she had done the fake casting shoots with her name shown as Luka Love followed by several of the fake barely legal stuff as she looked so young including some make-believe daddy-daughter incest videos. She then switched to mostly girl-girl stuff until the three videos in the Analise Love's Anal series.

I liked the use of the apostrophe to add a double entendre to the title but then maybe I was over-thinking things as nobody knows how to use an apostrophe on either side of the Atlantic so it was probably a fluke!

The database showed that she did nothing for a year before reappearing 6 months ago with a series of web-scenes which were all anal and, on closer inspection, were all done with the same male performer called Zoltan ... a name that rang a bell.

I looked over at her wondering what had happened to that elfin faced girl to lead her to this point in her life and who was Zoltan? I looked in the iafd.com database but there was a sketchy biography of a guy who would not have looked out of place on one of the British National Party marches before the BNP re-branded itself as UKIP... all skin-head and Nazi tattoos. His biography indicated that he was a 40-year old Russian but his résumé showed only the stuff he had done with Luka in the last 6 months.

I switched to a porn tube site and searched for Luka Love and the first casting shoot was available. I used ear-buds so I could hear the soundtrack and was surprised to hear that she needed a translator as her English was almost non-existent then. The casting guy did his normal shtick ... interview ... take your clothes off ... blow job ... normal sex ... anal ... and the only thing that separated her from many of the others in the genre was Luka herself and the way she shone through the whole tawdry episode. I've seen some of these before but stopped watching because they are so formulaic and repetitive. On this occasion the young Luka was totally captivating and almost directing the action and seemingly enjoying the whole process. However, the close-ups in the anal sequence gave a lie to her enjoyment.

I'm not so naïve to believe that the girls are not exploited but they don't have to go there and take the money. It's a symbiotic relationship between the producers and the girls, they both need each other and they also need the stroke-merchants out there in sad-bloke-land, some of whom pay for the output but the vast majority feed off the site rips and tube sites that make money by ad-clicks. Without them there would be no industry and maybe one less elfin faced Czech girl would be faced with the prospect of going cold turkey in a grotty flat in Herne Hill.

I switched to some of the other early loops and she was just as captivating, still enjoying what she was doing. Unless, of course, she is a really good actress and I was taken in. I believed she was happy doing it. A bit of mutual exploitation, perhaps.

12