Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Luka's story unfolds.
5.7k words
4.72
14.3k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and laughed out loud.

"You don't know how much you have boosted my ego. Now I can add that to my story of how I undressed a porn star and she told me I had a nice cock."

Luka giggled up at me and ran her hand back down over my chest and towards my abdomen. I grabbed her hand before she could go any further.

"Err ... Luka ... I'm not sure that is a good idea. It might complicate things if you start doing that."

She looked crestfallen,

"Don't you like me? The way you kissed me said you liked me ... I thought that maybe we ... we could ... you know ... have some fun. I owe you so much ... it's the only way I can repay you. "

She paused and looked searchingly at me. She was after reassurance and I tried to let her down gently but struggled to find the right words.

"Luka ... yes I like you. I think you are very beautiful and more importantly I like you as a person. I don't want you to do that to thank me. You said the kiss was meant to be my thank you and that was very special. I don't think that now is the right time for ... for us to be getting ... err ... getting intimate. You are in a vulnerable state and maybe you think that you owe me ... that you should offer me sex to say thank you. Anyway, if I took you up on the offer I would be taking advantage of you and no better than the guys who have been abusing you in the films.

She looked surprised but then realised that I was trying to keep things under control.

"Ok ... I understand ... I think ... but your cock is nice. I can claim experience is on my side when I say that yours is just the right size. Not too small ... not too big and trust me most girls do not like a big penis."

She went silent and dropped her head back onto my chest. I hugged her tight.

"Luka ... sweetheart ... if it helps ... I saw some of your work ... I wasn't perving ... I just wanted to see if it helped understand how you got here. You didn't enjoy it much did you? Not the later stuff anyway."

She lifted her head and inspected my face with an incredulous look.

"You could tell? It was obvious?"

I nodded.

"Yes. Your early stuff was full of enjoyment. You were having fun but somewhere along the line it turned sour ... and as for the last stuff ... I couldn't watch."

I could see that I was making her emotional and she dropped her head back on to my chest and hugged me tighter.

"Not only are you a good man ... you are a caring man. I'm not sure whether many of the ... err ... audience who watch those types of movies care about the girl. In fact the producers want tears and runny mascara, they want girls gasping for breath after they have been ... err ... sorry ... face fucked ... choke holds to make the girls cry ... they want to see grimaces of pain as large objects are forced into holes not designed for them. It is not about sex ... that sort of porn is about humiliating women. I know there are some girls who do a lot of it because it does pay better but they are normally high on ... whatever ...to get by."

She was quiet for a long time and I didn't push her but eventually she spoke again.

"That is why I started taking heroin ... just to get by in the filming. It started during the Analise Love's Anal sequences ... I had to take on many big ... err ... ummm ... then I started taking more after to ease the pain ... and then I took some ... nmph."

I stopped her with a kiss and then backed away to wipe away the tears that were forming in her eyes as the memories became overpowering for her.

"It's ok ... I understand ... it makes sense ... a way of shutting it out. Is that why you gave up filming for a while after that?"

She looked at me with pain filled eyes.

"Who says I gave it up? Most of the videos I made after the Analise series were not ones that would be fit for mainstream ... a few were borderline and ended up on a BDSM site but the others are on the dark web ... special access only as they are trying to pass me off as a child because I am small and skinny. I tried to stop but the producer ... Zoltan ... beat me up when I wouldn't do any more. When I still refused he told me that he would hurt my mother and father and rape my little sister. So I just kept taking the heroin and performing like a rag doll. He had me trapped because he was my supplier ... he did pay me ... well he put money into an account but he controls it so I can't get the money out. He still hits me if I step out of line. Do you think worse of me now you know ... do you hate me for what I've done?""

She looked up at me to see if I was I going to be judgemental.

I was ... not about Luka ... but Zoltan, he was a different matter.

I cuddled her tighter and kissed the top of her head.

"It's ok sweetheart. I don't ... can't hate you ... I think you are a remarkable young woman for trying to kick heroin on your own and get your life back. I'm just glad to have helped. How did you get here ... to London ... to that god awful flat? How did you get away from Zoltan?"

Her smile had grown in wattage with my words of praise but she settled back into my arms with a grim face.

"I was not in a good way when you knocked on my door and I do not think I could have gone on all alone. I would have gone looking for a dealer and ..."

She broke off and looked sorrowful and then cheered up as other thoughts passed through her head.

"You came to my rescue but I am not proud because of where I have got to in my life but maybe you are right, I am trying to get my life back. But even if I can get clean I will still need to hide because Zoltan will come after me if he finds out where I am. I am his payday."

At this point she looked worried and I hugged her tighter to me.

"Don't worry about Zoltan ... I can talk to him... lets just say I can be very persuasive."

Her expression became hopeful.

"You would do that for me?"

I smiled and nodded and then she thought some more and the worried look returned.

"He is dangerous and has bodyguards with guns. You might get hurt."

I grinned.

"Don't worry. I am quite handy myself and have some friends who are equally persuasive."

Her smile ramped up again and we lay entwined and in silence for a while. I heard a gentle snore and realised she had gone back to sleep.

The body's restorative mechanism in action.

I managed to slip out of bed and checked my receiving email account for any update on my original objective or the information I had requested on Zoltan.

Nothing yet.

I did my workout and had a shower as quietly as I could in order not to wake Luka but before I could get dressed she moaned and came awake with pain in her eyes. I could see that she was cramping again by the way her body was contorting so went over and held her until the spasms ebbed away. I held her head while she drank a glass of water ... slowly at my insistence ... and then wiped her sweaty face and then let her rest again, still cuddling her. Eventually she felt strong enough to move and speak.

"Can I ... may I have some more soup, please?"

I chuckled.

"Of course you can. I think 8 spoonfuls this time. I'll warm it up a bit in the microwave."

I could feel her eyes on me as I went to the kitchenette area wrapped only in a towel. I turned to grin at her.

"Checking out my arse are you?"

She smiled weakly.

"No ... just wondering how I ended up living over the best ... err ... to be lucky enough to have the best neighbour in the world. I do not know how many people live in London but ... you are one in a million! Is that the correct expression?"

I nodded as the microwave pinged.

"Yes that's a good expression. Your English has improved since the first casting shoot. You had a translator."

She laughed.

"Silly man ... that was to make me look even more naïve and young. I learnt English at school and was going to study it at university to become a teacher ... until I got into porn ..."

She trailed away with a wistful look on her face so I decided to change the subject and waved the bowl at her.

"Right ... do you want me to feed you or are you strong enough to sit up and hold the bowl and spoon?"

She cocked her head on one side and pondered this for a moment with yet another adorable expression.

"You hold the bowl and I'll use the spoon. I cannot be helpless forever."

I helped her to sit up with pillows supporting her and held the bowl while she tried to lift the spoon without spilling any. Unfortunately her hand was shaking so much she spilt most of the first spoonful onto her left boob. Both our gazes went immediately to the spillage and then up to each other's eyes. Hers held a teasing smirk.

"You could clean that off with your tongue if you like."

I shook my head and grinned in return.

"Not a good idea. I have some tissue here for just such and eventuality."

She pouted and took the tissue I offered her. She did however make a production of the cleaning process by cupping one hand under her small breast and using the other hand to sensuously clean the mess. I could see her nipple responding to the stimulation and I looked away.

It dawned on me at this point that we had both been naked, or close to, since almost the first time I brought her down to the flat but sexual thoughts had rarely intruded. I guess she was used to being naked in front of a lot of people while filming and for my own part I was concentrating on keeping things under control despite the fact that I found her attractive both in looks and as a person. Even through her haggard state I thought she was beautiful and her early films showed her as a very sexy and fun person. Some of that wonderful personality and sense of humour remained despite her travails.

All in all a rather special young woman.

I filled the spoon and moved it up to her mouth. She smirked and kept her lips together.

"Are you going to make a choo choo noise of a train going into a tunnel? My mother did that for my sister when we were small. She did it for me too but I was too young to remember."

An unbidden and unwanted flashback of Lizzie feeding Megan popped into my head. It also brought a realisation as to why I thought she was familiar ... she looked a lot like my wife ... my dead wife.

I couldn't keep the grimace from my face and Luka noticed. She gripped my hand and her gaze sought out mine.

"Sorry ... memories of your daughter?"

I nodded not wishing to clarify anything.

"Sorry ... I was not thinking."

I said nothing and fed her a spoonful of soup and wiped her mouth. She looked at me trying to gauge my mood and whether I wanted to talk more about it. I considered it but met her gaze and slowly shook my head.

"I'll tell you ... just not now... ok?"

She gave a small nod and her eyes softened.

"Ok, when you are ready. You have been a good listener for me. I can do the same for you."

She finished the soup without more mishap and I suggested she shower again as the last painful attack had left her sweaty. I helped her to the shower and asked her if she wanted my assistance again but, after a moment's hesitation, she decided to try it by herself. I fed the electricity meter with some pound coins to make sure she had enough hot water and left her to it and went to check my emails and get properly dressed.

Still nothing.

She had been in the shower quite some time so I called out to check she was ok but got no response. Thinking she could not hear me because of the noise of the water I looked into the cubicle and was horrified to see her face down in a heap in the shower tray which was filling with water as her body blocked the drain.

She had collapsed again and was in danger of drowning in 3 inches of water!

I quickly turned the shower off and lifted her petite form out and carried into the living area where I laid her on the towel on the carpet in the recovery position whilst I checked her vital signs. I could feel a very weak pulse but could not detect breathing or see her chest moving so rolled her onto her back and started mouth-to-mouth. After a few breaths she started to cough and I turned her body to the side to let the water in her lungs escape before putting her on her back and gave a few more breaths of mouth-to-mouth before rolling her onto her side again. She continued to cough and splutter and her body thrashed around but eventually she calmed and her breathing started to return to normal and her eyes opened.

I left her lying on her side and lay down on my side facing her and stroked her cheek. She smiled wanly at me and lifted her own hand to hold mine against her face. Her voice was hoarse.

"That's twice you have saved my life. The Chinese say that you were responsible for the rest of my life after the first time so who knows what the second one means."

She closed her eyes again and breathed deeply before opening them again with some of the teasing glint restored.

"You know that if you wanted a kiss you only had to ask. You didn't need to wait until I was unconscious!"

I smiled at her attempt at humour in difficult circumstances. I have a bad habit of doing the same.

"That's how I get all my dates ... a bit of Rohypnol and I'm away."

Once again my attempt at humour was misplaced and another look of anguish passed over her face. I realised my error.

"Somebody did that to you?"

She nodded slowly.

"I was getting some good reviews for my early work as people could see that I was enjoying it ... well ... not the anal stuff ... but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Producers won't look at you unless you are willing do a bit of anal in every shoot unless you are a star and then they will offer you hundreds of thousands of dollars to film your 'first' anal. Unfortunately my casting shoot with Claude was already out there and I guess I gave away an opportunity to make more money but I didn't know at the time. If I had a proper agent back then maybe it would have gone differently but that's just water under a bridge now. I'd probably been doing films for about a year and the money had been reasonable when this guy ... you couldn't call him my agent really as he was just my message service as to who was doing what and what types of girls they wanted ... I didn't pay him and there was no contract ... but he calls to say that a producer wanted me for a film which would pay very well but might be a bit rough. He hesitated when he used the word 'rough' so I knew it was going to be in the BDSM area and I'd never done that but thought if I could get that sort of money for one film it would be worth it ..."

She trailed away into silence and I could see tears starting to well up in her eyes. I kissed them away and she gave me a brave smile and continued.

"How naïve I was! It was horrible and part way through I wanted to walk out when this big, fearsome guy appears on the set and takes me to one side. He tells me his name is Zoltan and that he is the producer of the film and that he has borrowed money to fund it from his friends in Russia. The way he said that made me think immediately of the Russian Mafia and I knew also that he was part of it too. He said that I should finish the film and then no harm would come to me or my family but otherwise his friends might not be very nice. I was very scared so I said I would complete the film but would do no more BDSM stuff. When we finished he offered me a drink of vodka which he said would help me through the rest of the filming. At the time I didn't drink very much and certainly didn't take drugs but I took the shot and downed it in one. After that I don't remember very much until I woke up the following day feeling very ill and badly bruised ... err ... everywhere. He had given me Rohypnol or something like it and in some ways I was glad because I didn't experience the pain until after ... I didn't have to go through the living pain ... do you know what I mean?"

She looked at me with a sad quizzical expression full of the thoughts about the pain she didn't remember and the memory of the part she felt later. I nodded and hugged her tighter for a long time, stroking her back all the way down to her bum causing her to moan with quiet pleasure. After a while the pleasure outweighed the bad memories and her body began to writhe slowly against me.

She raised her head to look at me with a teasing, coquettish smile and rolled on top of me with her legs straddling mine. I was acutely aware that her naked pussy was resting on my abdomen and I willed my cock to behave. She lowered her torso down on my chest and our faces were now inches apart and I could feel the silver bars in her nipples scratching my chest. She grinned impishly and squirmed lazily on my torso before lowering her mouth to kiss me again. This one was still soft and gentle but very, very sexy and all the will power in the world could not prevent my cock from reacting.

In retrospect I claim that the change in my hands moving from stroking her bum to cupping her rounded buttocks was totally involuntary.

If you believe that you will believe anything.

She broke the kiss and looked down at me with smoky eyes.

"You, Mr. Greg ...Dr. Greg ... Uncle Greg ... deserve soooo much more than a kiss and when I am better I will be your ..."

Her look became serious and then confused and lay her head back on my chest. I moved my hands from her buttocks and stroked her back.

"I was going to say 'sex-slave' but that sounds like something from a porno film and I don't want any of that to intrude ..."

She lifted her head again and looked at me with yet more questions in her eyes.

"Does it matter to you ... that I was in porn movies? Some men find it difficult to accept. They think we are dirty ... sluts ... whores, but all we are doing is trying to earn money."

I shook my head.

"What happened in your past is nothing to with me ... and should not matter to anyone who cares enough to want to start a relationship with you. Not if they really care about you. Have you ever had a proper sexual relationship ... I mean a proper loving, sexual relationship with anyone? Have you ever made love rather than had sex?"

"Yes, with my first boyfriend when I was 17. I liked ... sex ... making love with him and that's why I thought I could do porn. We split up when I did my first shoot as he was jealous even though I told him that it was only a job. It's difficult to have a normal boyfriend unless they are in porn as well."

She went quiet again and I held her until she felt able to go on.

"After the BDSM shoot I decided to get out of the industry completely and got a place at Prague University to study English I didn't have enough money so I did a few girl-girl movies which didn't pay that well but weren't too difficult."

She looked up at me to see my reaction and laughed at my deliberately blank face.

"You are unusual, most guys like the idea of girl-girl stuff."

I put on a lascivious grin.

"Who says I don't like the idea? But I have to say it has to be well acted. There needs to be an element of belief on the part of the watcher. I only watched a bit of one of yours ... it was one with you as the step-daughter and your new step-mum ... it looked like you ... you and the other girl ... woman ... were into each other."

The full wattage smile returned.

"I must be a better actress than I thought. It is ok but I'm not 'into' women as you call it but Sofia was nice."

"Yes, a very attractive woman I thought. She certainly had an impressive boob job ... Ouch ... why did you pinch me?"

She pouted.

"You were not supposed to notice her ... only me!"

I chuckled.

"Trust me sweetheart. You will find me in the 'Natural A Cuppers' section every time."

"Good because that's all I have got although they are very small at the moment because I have lost weight. They are a bit bigger normally."

She paused.

12