Love Thy Neighbour: Lori

Story Info
Overworked Lori looks for relaxation & fun.
1.4k words
4.17
53.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love Thy Neighbor is a series of stories about the ladies in my neighborhood. Watch for further neighborhood tales as they come up!

Lori was your typical 24/7 Mom. Besides taking her two kids to school, She was the "taxi" driver for the soccer team. Other times it was a rush for piano lessons. Lori had no help from her husband Mike. He was a computer technician and was on the road traveling all over the world. She was the handyman around their house, fixing this and fixing that.

I was driving home and noticed Lori busy at work in the sweltering sun. After parking my car, I wandered over to her yard.

"Keeping Busy again?" I asked her.

"Not again, still." Panted Lori as she plopped a bag of weeds and rubbish onto the curb, "It seems to never end."

"Hmm you need a break, why don't you, Mike and the kids drop over for dinner. I'll do a Bar-B-Que and make up a pitcher of Long Island Ice Teas." I offered.

"Mike's in Philadelphia for a week, Deans soccer practice is over at 4:00 and then I drive him to a friends, for a sleep over, and Tanya's away for the weekend." Listed Lori, "The revolving door doesn't stop."

"Okay, so why don't you pop over after you drop Dean for his sleepover." Cooking for one is always a hassle." I told her.

Lori thought for a moment. "Okay, I could handle a dinner and a drink. Wow a free evening."

"Excellent I'll see you shortly after five." I told her.

My Long Island Ice teas are not the cheap mix types. I mix mine from scratch. I use an ounce of Gin, Rum, Vodka and Triple Sec, with Orange Juice, Lemon Juice and Coke. Each drink is four ounces of liquor. They taste great, go down smooth, but they do sneak up on you.

I threw some potatoes on the B.B.Q to bake and got out some Baby Back ribs to throw on as well. I made up the pitcher of Long Islands just as Lori arrived at 5:00.

"Hi Neighbor, Pour me that drink." She ordered in an enthusiastic voice.

"Coming right up." I said as I flipped the ice into the glasses.

Lori looked great all cleaned up. She was wearing a tight tee shirt with no bra. She squeezed herself into a tight pair of cutoffs. Lori was no Barbie doll. She was a bigger woman, but was well proportioned. She could have been one of those Diva wrestlers on TV. She wasn't fat but was big, big breasts, big waist, and big hips.

"Here you go." I said, handing her the drink. "Here's to relaxing time."

"Here's to a breather." Replied Lori clinking her glass with mine.

We idly chatted a bit as I cooked the ribs and potato. I had some carrots cooking on the side burner to round out the meal. Before long Lori had finished her drink before I was even half way through.

"That was good, any refills?" She asked.

"Absolutely!" I replied as I went to the fridge to refill her drink.

"This is so good and refreshing; I could have used this when I was cleaning out the flower beds." She stated.

I was finally finished cooking the meal, and had dished everything out to our plates. To my amazement Lori was ready for another refill. I swallowed back the remains of my first glass and refilled both glasses again.

We chatted a bit during dinner, only stopping to refill Lori's glass again.

"You better slow down a bit," I warned her, "Or I'll end up having to carry you home."

"Ha not a chance, Mike says I'm too fat, so you won't carry me anywhere." She slurred back.

"Fat?" I questioned, "You are a well proportioned lady. He can't call you fat."

"Well, let me tell you something." She babbled on, "Mike says he never has to worry about me sleeping around because no other man would want to sleep with a big fat broad."

"Oh stop it, Give yourself more credit than that." I reassured her, "Mike isn't very appreciative of you. I bet you could head down to the Shark Club and go home with any guy you want."

"Really," Pondered Lori as she thought for a moment, and then with a big smile she said "So single man how about it?"

"How about what?" I said, almost figuring out where this was going.

"So how about you pick me up for a little fun?" She offered.

"Okay you're on." I said thinking she would chicken out with my bold acceptance. "Your place or mine?"

Before I had finished my sentence, Lori whipped off her tee shirt and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big wet kiss. Her skin felt smooth and cool considering how warm it was out side. She fumbled with my jeans as we fell onto the patio swing.

"Ah, shouldn't we head inside, what would the neighbors say?" I tried to tell her.

"Fuck the neighbors, I'd love to fuck out side in the fresh air. Mike is such an old fart; he'd never consider such a thing."

Before I could change her mind, she had my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She quickly moved to my swollen cock and began giving me a good tonguing.

"Another thing, Mike would make me use mouthwash after a blow job, what an old coot." She complained and then resumed her oral offering. Lori was an expert at giving head. She knew how to lick and rub and was creating a great feeling. As much as I was trying to slow her down I couldn't contain myself. I soon spewed my load into her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough so I continued to spew my sticky cum all over her breasts. Before I could offer assistance, she took her big sticky breasts and licked my cum off of them.

"Hmmm, what's that slogan? Finger licking good." She giggled as she sat on the swing with me.

I kissed her passionately, tasting some of my salty residue. I unbuttoned her cutoffs and slipped my hand inside of her cutoffs. Her panties were soaking wet. I pushed the cutoffs and panties past her ass. Once they reached her ankles Lori flipped them off onto the sundeck.

I teased her clit with my fingers until Lori impatiently pushed my fingers inside of her pussy.

"Patience my dear." I told her as I kissed my way down her neck lingering at her breasts to suck and bite until they became rock hard. "I have a few things you might like."

As I slid two fingers deep inside of Lori, creating a moan of pleasure, my tongue left her breasts on route to her sensitive clit. I assailed her clit with my tongue as my fingers pumped her pussy. Lori used her hands to play with her swollen breasts, and soon all the sensations were convulsing her body. Soon she screamed with pleasure as she thrust her hips into my face. I ignored her orgasm and continued to lick and suck her clit as my fingers slid in and out of her.

"Put your cock inside me now, I want it now." She ordered.

I laughed and ignored her, continuing my oral assault. Well my earlier description of her being a wrestler now came into fact. She easily flipped me off of her, and wrestled me onto my back on the hard wooded sun deck. She straddled my cock, and using my cock as a skewer for her wet hot hole slammed herself hard onto me. She fucked me hard like a bronco rider. At the same time I could feel her pussy muscles squeeze my cock as she came a few more times. She kept pumping away until I shot my load deep inside of her. She continued to ride me using her pussy to milk me dry.

"Hmmm neighbor, that's what a busy girl needs in her schedule." She told me.

"I'll keep the Long Islands on Ice." I laughed. "Come on inside, I've got a few more things to show you."

As I led her inside to the bedroom, I knew the neighborhood would never be the same.

Other Neighbors: Dawn, Elaine, Renee, Maggie, Miranda, Debbie, watch for another story soon...