Love Thy Neighbour: Renee

Story Info
Neglected Renee spices up her life.
877 words
4.12
52.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love Thy Neighbor is a series of stories about the ladies in my neighborhood. Watch for further neighborhood tales as they come up!

*

"This boredom is driving me crazy!" Whined Renee as she reflected on her very boring, frustrated life. "Jerry has lost his luster, Hell, he never had any."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her as I poured another Long Island Ice Tea into her glass. "You guys have the perfect family."

"Perfect?" Snorted Renee, "Let me tell you a few things, Bucko."

Renee took another large gulp of her drink. She was a very tall, beautiful blond with a very tight figure. For a Mother of four kids she had the body of a fresh young teenager. She had an outgoing personality, very social and had visited me numerous times to chat about a variety of topics. But this time was different; she never talked about her personal stuff.

"Jerry is so boring," She slurred her words a bit, "Did you know we don't have sex other than the missionary position?"

"That's a lot more information that I really need to know." I replied with a smile.

"Don't be coy with me," She slurred back, "I've seen the various women spending the night, and in fact I might even recall Lori down the block spending a night or two."

It was my turned to be startled. I hadn't realized she had been observing my goings on over the last few weeks.

"In fact," She smiled wickedly as she grabbed the front collar of my shirt, "I bet you could add a bit of excitement that I've been missing."

"Renee," I responded, "You've had a lot to drink on this visit, be careful what you wish for."

She grabbed my collar tighter and led me from the patio inside.

"I know what I need, and where to get it." She replied.

She pushed me onto the sofa. She reached for my trousers and had them down to my knees in seconds. She smiled, as her hands played with my ever-rising erection.

"You know, Jerry is so religious, he's totally against oral sex. I want to taste you, I'm going to make you come all over my mouth and lips." She promised.

I could only sit back and watch her magic. She skillfully licked my throbbing cock. She used one of her hands to gently squeeze and caress my balls, while the other stroked my hard shaft. Her tongue sensually worked its magic, as she would lick the slit of the tip of my penis.

"Why don't you drop your drawers so I can return the favor, you know, a little sixty-nine." I suggested.

"You'd do that for me?" She paused for a moment before shedding off her clothing. "Jerry never does that."

I kicked my remaining clothes off, and lay down on my back on the sofa. Renee straddled my face, positioning each of her knees by my ears. I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy as she lowered her mound onto my face. I dipped my tongue into her hot wet snatch. Tasting her love juices. I sucked her clit into my mouth, gently playing with it with my teeth and tongue. I used both hands to gently caress her buttocks as my mouth worked its magic.

Meanwhile Renee continued to lick and tease my cock. She continued to stroke my fully erect hard-on. Her finger brushed past my tight ass-hole as her expert licking continued to arouse me. Her tongue worked her magic, as my pulse quickened with excitement. Not to be distracted I stretched my tongue deep into her pussy, while moving my thumb to finger her clit. Renee let out a moan, as her juices trickled down the inside of her thighs. Without warning, her legs squeezed my head as she reached orgasm, drenching me with her juices. I hungrily licked them up, while maintaining my digital assault on her clit.

"I'm going to ride you." Promised Renee, as she swung her legs around and quickly impaled her pussy on my hardened penis.

She grabbed to handfuls of hair and skin on my chest as she wildly rode my cock. She bounced so high; She almost came off a couple of times. She moaned and smiled as she looked down from her "saddle".

"Cum you bastard, fill my cunt with your cum. I want you to shoot your load into me." Renee urged me on as she continued her wild bronco ride. Her pelvis was smacking loudly on my body as she thrust her wet, wild pussy on my cock. I couldn't take much more, and as she reached her second orgasm, her pussy was tightening around my cock; I let go with a hot blast of cum and bucked my hips to meet hers, as both our orgasms came within seconds of each other. She continued to fuck me as my cock spewed cum inside of her. She collapsed on top of me, and gave me a passionate kiss, as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm going to come visit you more often." Renee told me.

"Anytime." I replied, "Anytime."

*

Other Neighbors: Dawn, Elaine, Renee, Maggie, Miranda, Debbie, watch for another story soon...