Love Thy Neighbours

Story Info
Wife breeds with Africans while cuckold husband watches.
5.1k words
4.12
173.9k
134
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers

We had been living a peaceful and content life since marrying 2 years ago. I had opened a clothes shop nearby selling Asian style garments like sarees, abayas, bhurkas, kameez, niqabs and the like. Business was booming with the massive influx of Asian muslim customers moving into the area almost every month. We had lots of money, were happy with my 24 year old wife Abla managing domestic duties.

She also kept very fit going to Insanity classes at the Gate centre three times a week, walking a lot and swimming on Saturdays. Although she wore the niqab and Abaya, her great figure and very hig tits were hard to conceal. As a result she got lots of looks and attention. She measured a pretty hot 34-24-36 and stood 174 tall.

Eventually Abla got bored and did a college course in social policy and welfare. She soon got a job in a local organisation helping with translation, benefit advice, health care and education welfare. One of the main duties was outreach work for new families settling in the UK from various parts of the world.

Some time in 2012 an African family moved next door to us. Abla had arranged this as their welfare case worker. They were put there by the Council as they were homeless. I was most unhappy about this. I was cautious around blacks generally, felt they were easily disposed to crime and strongly felt they did not belong in our expensive neighbourhood.

In turned out OK because the couple Ruth and Fred were lovely people with three kids of their own. Ruth's father Festus, a 60 year old, was also living with them. He was an utterly charming man always helpful, laughing and friendly. Tall, lean and always well presented he had impeccable manners. Slowly we got used to these blacks and found out they were actually ok people and, despite being poor and on welfare, they became our friends.

Our neighbours Ruth, Fred and their children all had British passports but we found out Festus was staying in the UK illegally as his visa had expired. They came to us for help and Abla decided to take on his case having struck up a very good friendship together. She went to immigration with him many times, filled in all his paperwork and we waited several months for a decision. She became passionate about his case and intent on ensuring he stayed in the country. Events later in in this story proved why.

When the immigration decision came Festus had been refused. He was gutted but Abla seemed to take it badly too. At the time I thought because of all her hard work. One of the loopholes was if he was to marry or become a father. We were all resigned to losing this lovely man.

When they came for a Sunday dinner at our house I joked we would have to get him a girlfriend! He laughed along and said he wanted a baby too!

Abla tried more and more to get Festus a stay of execution, all to no avail. She took a whole week off work to travel to several immigration solicitors with him around London, away for long hours, and arriving homenshattered. Some nights she could barely walk her legs were sore. But she seemed driven to succeed.

Ruth and Fred eventually took a six week family holiday in the summer to their own country, but Festus could not go because of the risk of being denied re-entry to the UK, so he remained all alone, next door to us, hiding from immigration. Abla cooked for him and he had dinner with us most evening.

It was during this six week period the incident occurred that changed our lives. I hope you will not judge Abla.

I was swamped at work with huge orders for Asian wedding season and neglected Abla. She in turn being the good wife appeared to take no offence and shared the burden of work and family life.

One afternoon I left the shop to come home and collect some papers. I went into the house and noticed Abla's handbag and it's contents scattered in the hallway. Her Abaya was also on the floor along with a mans jacket and very large shoes. It looked like they had been discarded in a hurry.

I thought we had been burgled. I was baffled as to what was occurring and voices from the lounge made me cautious. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went to investigate.

As I got closer the voices became clearer. It was Abla talking, but in an urgent and frantic tone. I heard a mans vice, unmistakably Festus, also urgent and frantic. I heard her laugh and him laughing in turn.

The lounge had huge double oak doors that were slightly ajar in the middle. I went up very close and listened. I clearly heard the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex. I heard the sound of flesh on flesh, Abla moaning in ecstasy and Festus grunting aggressively. I pushed the gap in the doors ever so slightly wider by a centimetre. Enough to peek through and got a horrific shock.

Items of clothing were strewn around our large, opulently furnished lounge room. Trousers, shirt, blouse, socks, shorts, hijab. And there sat on the huge cream leather sofa, completely naked was Festus. I could see his fully erect black cock. It was huge. I am about 6 inches. He had to be around 10 inches easily but thick and curved like a cucumber. His balls were like apples, resting on his upper thighs. His coal black, lean, sinewy body in stark contrast to the cream sofa, white walls and white marble floor.

Sat astride him was my beautiful wife Abla. Her pale coffee skin contrasting hugely with the shiny negro spearing her. It was her outfit that shocked me too. She never ever dressed in lingerie or provocatively in all the years we had been together. But here she was in pink stilettos, pink stockings, black suspenders, pink hold ups and frilly pink bra. The stockings had a patterned black seam at the back making her look really really sexy and slutty.

She was heavily made up, wearing her favourite long pearl necklace, a thick gold chain, lots of rings, bangles and huge gold, hooped earrings. She was not wearing her niqab and hair was heavily permed and sprayed. It looked like a black womans hair. She had obviously gone to a lot of effort for this!!

Her pink panties were being held to one side of her hairy, open, glistening pussy by Festus' left hand as he held her other thigh with his right hand. His huge black cock was half buried inside my wifes cunt lips. The bottom half was coated with pussy juice pouring out of her puffy pink sluice.

She leaned down to kiss him passionately before sliding down more onto his hard erect shaft. Eyes rolling she moaned as her pussy engulfed him taking his massive cock more before she slid up, then down again and again. Each push made her moan out louder until he thrust up as she pushed down, and he buried himself in her balls deep. She groaned, a deep and lusty groan and cried out loud almost begging.

"Oh fuck me Festus. Fuck me with your big black cock. Soooo much better than my husband. Fuck me! fuck me please."

Her behaviour was truly slutty and depraved. She had never been like that with me when having sex. But here she was, giving herself to this big cocked negro, like a wild nymphomaniac.

Festus gritted his teeth, snarled and began to fuck my beautiful, sexy wife with a wild passion. He snarled "Yes yes girl. Let me have this pussy. Let me fuck it for you. Yeeessss!" He yelled as his thrusts got faster and faster. It was with some small relief I saw he was wearing a condom!

Abla's long silky black hair swayed and bounced as she moved in time with him, her hips grinding down on him, her hairy pussy lips wet, pink, pouting and spread really wide by his thick cock. She yelled out "Take my titties out baby, please take them out."

Festus expertly flicked her bra off and Abla's huge milky brown tits spilled out. I had enjoyed many hours with those! Now they were indulging our black illegal refugee neighbour!

Abla now spread her legs out really wide and began riding his huge cock fast and hard. Festus held her hips and urged her on. Her huge tits swung up and down as she gritted her teeth and grunted with each push onto him.

He called out to her "You like it baby? You love this?"

"Ooohh Festus I love you. I love your big black cock in my wet hairy pussy baby."

She slowed down and leaned back to kiss him deeply with his cock fully buried inside her hairy pussy.

She moaned "If my husband only knew the wonderful sex you have been giving me these past few months he would go mad."

I heard this and was shocked and enraged. So this was why she was hell bent on getting him UK citizenship. He had been screwing her senseless all the time. The fucking slut, bitch and whore.

He laughed and said "Yes he would. Do you regret it my dear slut"

She laughed and replied "Oh no Festus. This is the most wonderful sex ever. I have always fantasised about fucking black men. No regrets."

"Oh good baby good."

"And when you become legal I want to fuck you without any worries." She moaned. "I want to fuck here and not in a cheap hotel any more."

He laughed "Yes me too. But we almost kept that hotel in business these last few months."

Having rested they took the fucking to another level. His aggression increased as he fucked my wife really hard. She held on to him as her body shook and the large heavy sofa creaked and wobbled. He grabbed her thighs, held them up and screwed her with such force she was yelling continuously! Finally he dropped her on her side and took deep breaths to recover.

Abla lay on her side and cooed "I want more baby. Much more."

Festus crouched over her hairy pussy and began slowly licking her vulva, crotch and clit. He opened her really wide. Three thick long black fingers went inside Abla's cunt and his tongue worked her clit. She was so wet I could see juice running down her thighs.

He lay alongside her now and slapped her pussy with his big cock. Abla took hold of it and guided him in whimpering. I watched open mouthed as he broke in slowly before thrusting again and agin to go balls deep. He held her hips and worked up a good hard pace as she moaned and urged him in.

"Oh gosh baby. My husband tries to fuck me like this but I barely feel his cock. This is so so much better."

It was a beautiful position. She laying on her left hand side. Legs at right angles, him holding her panties aside with his right hand and thrusting his long hard cock perfectly between my wifes buttocks deep into her pussy. She turned her head and they kissed long and slow. A deep kiss showing they were very much into each other.

He then got up and knelt over buttocks and started fucking her really hard. With each long push the sofa knocked against the wall and squeaked. The combination of this, her wails of passion and his aggressive panting was so so noisy.

She finally crawled off the sofa and knelt down. He put one foot on the sofa, hands on hips and ordered her "Suck my cock bitch. Suck it good."

She laughed and stroked his cock. She gasped "The condom is torn. Look." She rolled it off and showed him before putting it aside.

"I dont have another Festus. What do we do." Abla moaned lustily.

She continued to stroke his huge thick black cock. It looked even longer now it was unsheathed. Coal black, thick veins wrapped around it with a thick dark purple head. She rolled her tongue around it and then licked it long and slow, up and down, up and down before coating his balls with spit.

She never went near my cock with her mouth but here she was utterly devouring this black mamba! He held her head firmly and started face fucking her, inch by inch until he was in her mouth balls deep. When he pulled out he was covered in saliva and sat back on the sofa.

Abla moaned and groaned for him to fuck her, as she squatted over his huge black cock with her back to me. I could see her pussy lips, swollen and engorged from the wild fucking.

He held himself steady as she spread her cunt lips and lowered herself down. She guided him in grunted as he filled her to the max. With one slow and long push upwards he filled my wifes hairy wanton cunt again. She rocked back and forth on it while they kissed deeply again.

"Oh Festus baby. I'm not on the pill so please be careful. Do not cum in me whatever you do."

"Are you ovulating?" He asked.

"Yes. I am in the high risk stage so please baby be careful". Abla sighed as she slid up and down on him faster and faster.

He reached forward and held her highs and ass apart and gave it his all. It was too much to bear for me. I stood back from the door and listened as my wife impaled herself on his huge, incomparable nigger horse cock. The moaning and yelling was clear indication she was loving it so much.

I peeped in again and for the first time noticed I was fully erect. More erect than ever before. As if in a trance I took out my cock and stroked it slowly. The adulterous scene in front of me was a huge turn on. I had to hand it to this hugely endowed negro. He was screwing my wife senseless! I could never compete with that!

He stood up with her still impaled on his cock and held her up by her legs as she rode him. They kissed deeply as she held him around his neck. For the first time I felt at ease with this scenario. They looked wonderful together.

"Fuck me in the bedroom baby. Fuck me in my bed and give me great sex there please." Abla moaned as he pounded her just 6 feet from me.

They moved to the door and before I could move it was open. I was stood there with my pants around my ankles, cock in hand as Festus and Abla stared in shock. I quickly tried to recover some dignity.

"Listen guys. This is not what you think ok. I was just getting a drink and so couldn't help watching."

Festus gave a short laugh and said to my wife.

"Look what we have here . A peeping tom."

Abla looked at me with scorn. It was incredible. She gave me a look of disgust and carried on kissing and riding his cock and said "He has no choice Festus. He can fuck off or he can watch but we are not stopping."

She snapped at me "How long have you been peeping?"

"About half an hour."

"Well we are not stopping on your account."

Festus said before he walked up the stairs with Abla wrapped around him. They went into our bedroom and the door was shut.

I stood there and listened to the sound of this mature African with my wife. I could not hold back any longer and followed them.

I opened the door and saw Abla on her back. She had her elbows hooked behind her knees so her pussy was really wide. Festus was crouched over her holding her heels behind her head. His huge cock was in her all the way again as he stirred it around and thrusting in and out. The bed was creaking under the weight and the room was heavy with the salty smell of sex. They both knew I was there but carried on anyway!!

"How long have you two been at it?" I asked.

Abla laughed. "Too long to remember."

Festus pulled out and fed her his cock. She licked him lovingly as she stroked her totally wide open cunt lips and then guided him in to her pussy again.

"Your wife is a beautiful sexy girl, but you cannot satisfy her like me." He panted as his lithe black body swayed with his thrusts into the welcoming folds of my wifes thighs.

They locked lips and remained so as he pounded her hard and very fast. The bed creaked and thumped against the wall, in time with the slapping of their flesh and the slippery sound if their carnal juices. She locked her long legs around his hips now and yelled at him.

"Ooohhhh baby, fuck me like that, yeeesss, that is gooood Festus baby sooo sooo goood."

They finally unlocked their limbs and Abla sat up and stroked his huge cock with both hands. She licked it again and again and kissed his balls before kneeling on the bed on all fours.

He called me over "Come and join me my friend. Join the feast." As he began eating Abla from behind. He pointed to her wet swollen vulva and I stroked her outer lips with my fingers. He began chewing on them pulling them apart gently with his teeth and licked her up and down. I took over as he moved to her face and began fucking her mouth again.

A powerful urge came over me and I stood up and began inserting my cock into my wifes soaking cunt. She laughed out loud.

"Oh look Festus. He is taking your place. Hahahahaha."

"Is he now my dear."

"No fucking way baby. I can barely feel him."

It was true. Her pussy felt much wider and looser. He had obviously been stretching Abla for a while, but I still carried on, enjoying the spitroasting of my wife with her negro lover at the other end.

She then pretty much kicked me off and he moved into position behind her, his long black snake poised to pierce her flesh once again. Abla moaned and reach underneath to spread her pussy lips as he slapped her ass with his baseball bat of a cock.

He nudged her rosy, wet pussy petals again and again, teasing her, toying with her as she begged him to fuck her.

"Oohhh baby, dont play around, fuck me please Festus, fuck me baby, fuck me in front of my husband."

He was enjoying himself now and cruelly asked me. "Do you want me to fuck your wife mister? Do you? Answer me."

"Yess. Fuck her. Fuck my wife please. Fuck her real good."

With that he plunged his huge cock into Abla and she thrust back. In one long stroke he was in all the way. She yelled and moaned, as he grunted, and they began the most wild and sensual fucking imaginable. Their loins seemed on fire as they thrashed against each other. Abla had a wild and wanton look on her face. Raw and craven.

His face was aggressive, lips pursed and gritted teeth as he screwed my beautiful wife doggystyle.

She suddenly called to him lustily, "Festus, you wanna come inside me baby?"

"Do YOU want me to?" He replied laughing, knowingly almost.

"You know I do baby. I am soo addicted to your big black cock. I need you to come in me."

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"No I fucking am not." She snapped back at me.

"Do you want to get pregnant Abla?" Asked Festus.

"Ohhhh baby I do. I really really want to have a black baby." Abla cooed back, grinding back on his cock as he slowed to a normal pace of fucking and held her up and kissed her.

He then hissed at me "What about your husband? Shall I make your sexy wife pregnant?"

"Yess Festus. Please breed her please. Breed my wife." I found myself urging.

They laughed and kissed passionately and lasciviously.

They remained in a doggystyle embrace for a while before he mounted her. She arched her back down and raised her ass and pussy higher, and he began pounding her forward and down. The pace of fucking increased again and she yelled at him to breed her as his sweaty body moved beautifully behind her, fucking her senseless.

I crouched behind them and got a perfect view of his long, thick, veined leathery black cock splitting my wifes swollen, wet, hairy, throbbing pussy. Every few strokes he pulled out and expertly rubbed the length of his cock along the whole length of her cunt lips before plunging back in.

Each time he did that Abla went crazy gripping the sheets hard and grunting for more. With each powerful lusty thrust her ass and thighs quivered, her pussy lips opened like a flower in season and gripped his slippery shaft as it pulled out. It was amazing seeing Abla like this. I realised she would never come back to me now. But I recognised her needs would only now be met by his big black cock.

Finally they neared a crescendo. Abla ordered me to rub her clit as he fucked her. I duly did and watched close up as he reached a wild and frantic pace and she pushed back against his cock with a raw aggression and they both climaxed together. Shouting, yelling and bodies quivering.

Slippery white juice poured out of Abla's cunt as his cock throbbed in her balls deep, as he roared and delivered shot after shot of cum deep into my wifes pussy. He leaned forward and held her titties as he carried on pumping and fucking for several minutes, before letting out a loud grunt and climbing off my wife.

Seidah
Seidah
252 Followers
12