Love Thy Wife

Story Info
Husband ignores wife & suffers for it.
1.9k words
2.87
106.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and I went to a neighbor's house for a party. Drink some beers and play pool. Our wives were out for the evening. Everything was real laid back at Tony's place. A bunch of his buds and me drinking and talking shit to each other. While we were shooting pool Tony had porno playing on his big screen tv. It was an amateur dvd with the ladies getting trained by a bunch of guys. Good stuff.

We were all pretty fucked up in no time. Everybody was drinking like there was no tomorrow. One by one we drifted from the pool table to sit down and watch the porno. Man we were just vegging out and relaxing. With the porno playing Tony tells the room, "Hey guys I got a surprise for you tonight. I really think you will like it too."

"Well hot damn, what's the surprise?" I ask Tony.

"Hang tight wild man. Just give me a few minutes."

The room kept drinking and watching the dvd. I know I was sporting a hard dick watching the action on the screen. Tony had gone upstairs and when he came back down he had a lady follow him into the room. Everybody stopped and stared. She was a little chunky but she was fuckable. She had sheer panties and bra on and nothing else. Her hairy pussy just poked out at you. Nice tits too.

In my haze I took a good look at her and…

"Holy fuck!" I blurted out.

"Is there a problem?" Tony asked me.

You bet your ass there was a problem. The lady in the room was my wife. What the fuck she was doing here I sure didn't know. I pointed to the next room and walked with Tony following me.

"Jesus Christ dude that's my old lady in there!"

"No shit Sherlock. Lisa likes to fuck. What can I say?"

"Fuck! Who? What is going on here?"

Tony very calmly explained the situation to me. I had been out drinking with my co-workers one Friday night and Lisa and Tony had got to talking. She was crying the blues to him about how I never paid any attention to her anymore. She was a little plump she knew that. Tony took her story in and was very sympathetic to her. He took over to his place and they started drinking and one led to another. Pretty soon he had her sucking his dick. He fucked her in her ass.

"She's my fuck slut now Herald. Hey you can fuck her too. I really want you to see her in action. She can fuck a whole roomful of guys."

My freaking head was spinning now. Lisa has been fucking around and I didn't even suspect anything.

Tony shoved me back to the game room. Lisa stood there looking around the room. She hadn't moved from where Tony had left her. I counted 12 guys in the room. It was 14 with me and Tony.

"Gentlemen please excuse the interruption. Herald and I had to discuss a personal matter. It's cool now. This lovely lady is Lisa. Boys she likes to fuck. Don't ya honey."

"You know I do Tony" Lisa replied staring at me.

Tony flipped the lights down low and put some music on. As he passed me he hissed, "Sit at the bar and watch your old lady in action. You can't stop her. She's doing it on her own free will."

I sat on a bar stool and watched my old lady start to bump and grind around the room. These guys were so horny. She wiggled her ass in their faces. Rubbed her tits all over them. As she moved around the room her bra and panties were torn off her. In the end she was naked and waiting for Tony's command.

"Lisa start with my man Sam here and do whatever he asks of you. You guy can fuck her pussy, her ass, or get a blowjob fellows. No condoms needed because she fixed."

Lisa went to Sam and stood in front of him. Sam was getting his clothes off and so was the rest of the room.

"Bring your fat ass over here and suck my cock for me."

Lisa went to Sam and dropped to her knees. She took his cock deep into her throat. She put Linda Lovelace to shame. The guys were standing around watching her suck this dude off. Stroking their meat and shouting at Lisa.

"Suck that cock you fuckin' whore."

Sam grabbed her by her hair and face fucked her. He buried his cock down her throat. You could hear his nut sack slapping off of her chin! Sam stiffened and blew his wad into her belly. She swallowed it all and then licked his cock clean.

"My turn slut, so get over here and bend over the sofa."

She did as she was ordered. Bent right over and presented her ass or pussy for his pleasure. Lisa was sopping wet. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet. This guy had a huge dick. HUGE!

"Come on Charlie and fuck her already. Fuck man you gonna stretch her cunt all out of shape."

When Charlie sank his dick in her pussy Lisa arched her back and cried out in pain. He was ripping her a new cunt hole. He grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back. Charlie leaned over and told her," "Shit girl it's only half way in and you're already screaming. I like that!" He grabbed Lisa by her hips and pulled her back sinking his pole all the way home. She shrieked.

"Now fuck me honey."

Lisa rocked back and forth fucking Charlie. He stood there making her do all the work. She was sweating now. It glistened all over her body. Her hair was getting damp. Her tits flopped about crazily. She squealed with delight. And fucked him. Rode him like an animal.

I had been so intent on watching Lisa that I hadn't noticed Tony working the room with his video camera. He was there zooming in on her face, her stretched pussy, he was making a video starring my wife.

Charlie erupted and spewed his cum deep inside her womb. He pulled out and she stood up with cum leaking from her slack cunt. Some of it ran down her leg. At this point it became a free for all. She was shoved to floor and had a cock shoved down her throat and another guy popped her in the ass. They sawed in and out of her. She greedily slurped the cock and also managed to finger her clit too.

"Here have a rum and coke Herald. You probably need a stiff drink now. Don't ya?"

I took the mixed drink from Tony and drained it in one gulp. Charlie had the camera now and was filming the action. Tony handed me three video tapes. I read the titles, "Lisa goes Black", "Down on the Farm", and "Lisa does my wife and her lady friends".

I hear myself asking Tony, "Lisa, I mean she, Lisa, Down on the Farm. What did you do?"

"Me? I didn't do anything old pal. Your Lisa visited a farm with me. A special farm. You gotta watch the tape man. She fucked three dogs and managed to get a big horse cock in her pussy. It was intense."

"Why? Why would she do that?"

He smiled, "I told you man. She's mine! I tell her what to do and she does it. Lisa wants to please me."

Lisa was sitting on a guy's cock now and had another cock up her ass. And yes she was sucking another lucky fellow off too.

"What a fucking pig. She's a real fuck machine!"

The dude in her mouth pulled out and decorated her face for her. She had cum everywhere. In unison the other two came. They shoved her off their limp dicks. She staggered to her feet. Cum was oozing from her ass now. She was absolutely beaming, having the time of her life.

The next two hammered her asshole. The first one fucked her hard. As quick as he came the next guy fucked her ass. They had her clean their cocks when they were done.

I had lost count. How many were left?

"Lisa I want you to do something for me. Okay?" Tony said.

She nodded.

"Present your ass for some serious fucking . My last two compadres want to cram both their cocks up your ass. At the same time darling. Are you ready for that?"

Lisa buried her face in her folded arms and presented her ass to the room.

"I take that as a yes fellows. Have at it and Charlie get this on tape."

They approached her and grinned at each other. Her ass was so slick with cum they didn't need any lube. One started his cock in and stopped. The other pushed his way in now. Lisa moaned. She cried in pain. With perfect timing they sank their cocks into her rectum. A scream came from Lisa.

She had tears in her eyes. She was crying from the pain. No one cared about her. It was about their pleasure. A constant "aaaaaaah, oooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaah, mmmmph…" came from Lisa's mouth now. It was damn near impossible for them to keep both of their cocks in her ass. They did their best and Charlie got it all on video tape.

The room was dead silent watching the last two men sodomize my wife. Nobody there knew she was married to me except Tony. Grunting the pair filled her ass up one more time. They withdrew and yanked her head up. In her final act for the evening she cleaned their cocks off for them.

Tony went to her now and helped her up.

"Lisa you are so much fun. You really made my party a night to remember. Now go and clean yourself up."

Lisa turned to leave but stopped at the door.

"Thanks for making me your fuck slave" , she told him, " and thanks fellows for fucking my tired fat ass."

And with that she was gone. Someone pointed at me, "What about you man? You didn't even get a blow job."

"He likes to watch", Tony told him, "That's his thing. Watching the slut get fucked."

Everyone had a final drink before they left. They raised their glasses to Lisa. Tony thanked everyone for coming and promised them a copy of the video. They filed out and I just sat there. NUMB.

Tony sat down beside me. I wanted to kill him but didn't. Why? I don't have a clue. Lisa bounced into the room. Tony got up and went to the sofa. He stripped down and sat down. His cock was rock hard.

"Come over here and sit down Lisa."

She went to him and sat her cunt down on his dick. Lisa fucked him slowly now. Up and down. Tony sat there smiling.

"I'll send her home later. She's got some unfinished business with me. Go home Herald! And take those tapes. And know this Herald your old lady belongs to me. Lisa is my bitch in heat. Aren't you honey?"

Lisa nodded her affirmation. I got up and staggered home. I showered and went to bed.

I still fuck my wife in my house. She sucks me off. Lisa is a real freak now. I don't see her much on the weekends. Tony has her doing parties and he's got her a part in some mainstream porn flicks.

She's happy and I'm getting my brains fucked out. Hey it could be worse...