Love Times Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Two beautiful, hard cocks at my beck and call every night? What more could a girl want?"

"Oh, we'll give you what you want, don't you worry about that, little sister!"

Max began thrusting, gliding his huge dick slowly in and out of my cock-starved pussy. I felt his heavy balls slapping wetly against my clit. I moaned loudly as I began to rock back and forth on the bed and the bed started up a rhythmic squeaking.

Seven thrusts later Max pulled his cock out of my slurping hole and Adam got behind me and inserted his cock in one smooth motion. He also fucked me slowly and deeply. Then he pulled out and Max plunged his cock into me again, upping the tempo slightly. Then Adam again, spearing me without mercy. I squirmed and cried out as he pumped me hard and fast, seven times. Then Max again, deeper and harder, then Adam, pounding into me, knocking all the air out of my lungs. Soon they were fucking me frantically, hard and deep and fast, and I no longer knew whose cock was doing what, because it all felt so fucking good!

They rode me like a circus pony while I fingered my clit, and pretty soon the seven-thrust rule was forgotten. They began to fuck me so hard and deep that I had to shove my whole fist into my mouth and bite down on it when I finally orgasmed. Because I orgasmed so hard I saw spots in front of my eyes and my pussy and clit felt like they were going to explode.

Just as my own orgasm began to abate I heard a loud grunt and Maxie pumped several streams of cum across my ass cheeks and my back. When he'd done cumming he rubbed it all over me, spreading it down over my swinging tits with both hands. Then finally he pushed his softening cockflesh into my mouth for me to suck out every single last drop while Adam gave six more thrusts and finished off inside my cunt, shooting hot cum deep inside my throbbing, well-fucked pussy with a loud "uuuuunghh," pulling me hard against his jerking hips so that not a single drop was wasted, grinding into me and wringing out his swollen balls until every drop of cum was deep inside his sister's silky channel.

After that giant triplet fuckfest, we all collapsed in a big, laughing heap.

"Fuck! What a trip!" Adam laughed.

"Imagine if Mom and Dad saw that?" Max chuckled.

"They'd fucking kill us!" I panted, my face buried in the pillows and my ass still up in the air. I felt Adam's cum oozing from my battered pussy and knew there was one nice fat creampie forming back there!

"Naw, they'd probably want to join in!" cried Adam, cackling hysterically.

"What the actual fuck?" I howled, smacking Adam with my fist. "That's fucking disgusting!"

"What, and fucking your brothers isn't disgusting?" said Max. "It's not like any of us are like, adopted, or step-brothers. We're fucking blood brothers, man! Blood brothers!"

"Fuckit, imagine Dad with his hard old cock up your ass, Keels!" Adam spluttered with laughter. "Or poor old Mom with her mouth stuffed full of Max's cock!"

"Why my cock? Why not yours?"

"Okay, both," laughed Adam. "Imagine it. We could DP Mom while Dad boned Keeley. Then we could fucking film it, or something."

"We could invite our friends over to watch," grinned Max.

"Fuck that, you two sickos," I grunted. "There's no way I'm letting Dad anywhere near me. Not like that, anyway. Fucking sick, both of you. Talking about Dad that way. Dear, sweet Dad, and his Homer Simpson slippers and his fucking yellow bathrobe. You freaks!"

Then we all laughed about that, because we'd all just fucked each other like a trio of fucked-up weirdos, two brothers and their sister who was all filled up inside and covered all over with their sticky drying globs of brother-cum. Pretending it was because we all loved each other, when really it was because we were a bunch of perverted freaks.

It couldn't possibly get any sicker or weirder than that.

Right?

12