Love to be Shared

Story Info
A shared wife tells his side of the story.
3.3k words
4.37
135.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy having sex with other men right in front of my husband. He absolutely loves to watch me enjoying myself with other men. After we are done he loves to lick the ejaculate in my vagina and then makes passionate love to me for days on end. It wasn't always like that. My husband made me the hot woman I am today.

He recently showed me the letter that he sent you about our first adventure. He has written about our other adventures because he wants the whole world to know what we are doing and how much we are enjoying it. He has published only one in this site but convinced me to write and share my version of how I became the sexually free woman I am today. I agreed to do it, so here is my story:

When I married Elbis I was still virgin. He was the first and only man I had sex with until very recently. He was twice divorced and had been with quite a few women before we met. Before we got married he told me about his two ex wives. His first marriage was a mess and didn't last long. His second one was with what he described as a nice and horny woman who, according to him, was a sexy slut who loved to have sex with more than one guy. It seems that she was the one who hook him up in this lifestyle.

I come from a very conservative background, so, to begin with, even when I fell in love with Elbis, I made him wait for six full months before we went all the way and it was only because we were about to get married. This was significant to me for he patiently waited all that time, and accepted my conditions, being the horny man that he is.

Elbis is fifteen years older than I. But the age difference doesn't matter for I have always been attracted to older men and he is strong, virile and always horny. He is good and helpful husband, a great father to our two children and a good provider. Our relationship has been quite stable with the usual ups and downs of any marriage. We have been married for over 10 years and, as he says, both hope to remain so until death do us part.

During all the years we have been married we dedicated ourselves to our home, our jobs and our marriage. That's the reason why I became confused, hurt and angry the first time he hinted that he would enjoy watching me having sex with some other guy. I made clear to him that I was not like his ex and I did not want to do that. He was sensible and intelligent enough as to immediately drop the issue and not mention it again for at least a very long time.

But, in time, like it has happened to many other couples, our sex life fell into a rut. Elbis, always the inventive one, decided to bring some variety in our lovemaking and brought a vibrator to use it during our foreplays and to masturbate me with. That one was followed by others of different shapes and sizes. At first, I did not feel comfortable using those toys, but eventually began to enjoy them, especially when he would go down on me and lick my clit at the same time that he was putting one of those things inside my vagina. Little I imagined that at those times he was fantasizing that the toy was other man's penis inside me, as he later confessed. No wander he got so excited.

Things began to change one night when we were alone watching a romantic movie which included some semi hard core love making scenes. We were sipping white wine and cuddling and the whole thing made me hot and wet, something that did not go unnoticed by Elbis when we went to bed and I asked him to make love to me.

From then on once in a while, he would bring some sexy movie for us to watch as part of our love making. I noticed that the movies were every time more and more explicit. At first I did not like much the very explicit ones, but as my dear husband would caress and masturbate me while watching them I began to lose my inhibitions and got used to them. I also noticed that most of the movies were almost invariably about one women having sex with more than one guy.

Some time later, while making love to me, he began to double penetrate using his dick and a thin dildo. It felt extremely good and made me come very strong. So, from then on, once in a while, we would watch a movie ant then he would double penetrate me. He began to use a thicker one each time we made love so eventually I was able to take both his cock and a fairly thick dildo with no discomfort whatsoever.

One fateful night, he brought a movie about two guys first taking turns to have sex with a young woman and then both penetrating her vagina. He took two different toys and put one inside me and each time the guys changed positions, he would change toys and when they double penetrated her, he would put both inside me. At the same time he was whispering to me to imagine that I was the woman in the movie enjoying those two guys. First it kind of jolted me so I gave him this look and asked him if he was serious and if really he wanted me to do that. He assured me that it was just a fantasy and that it was ok to enjoy it in the privacy of our bed, but I knew better.

From then on, we would watch movies with one woman having sex with more than one man and he would masturbate me with one or two of the dildos. He would always whisper to me to imagine that I was the woman at the movie with the studs while he was waiting his turn to make love to me after I was finished with them. Somehow that began to make me very horny, so every time I would come very fast and very strong. Immediately after coming with one or both dildos, Elbis would immediately penetrate me while repeating how good felt my wet and open pussy and that it was just like if I had been fucked by some one else. Of course, after we came I would immediately make clear to him that it was just a fantasy and not to expect anything more.

As the time passed I really began to question me if it was OK or not to go along with my husband's whishes. After all, not every woman has the opportunity to have sex with some one else with her husband's approval. Unknown to him, in time I began to really fantasize about how it would be to have sex with other man, and began to secretly masturbate thinking about it.

It happens that once every month, the girls in my office (we are only women in my office and my husband and I work in different parts of town) take an afternoon off and go together to have a good time in a pub o a bar. This time we decided to go to a newly opened classy male strip joint. There were these hunks of guys dancing almost naked for us, leaving nothing to the imagination, while we had drinks, screamed, jumped and laughed all afternoon. We had a great time for some hours and then each one headed home.

Watching those guys put me in a horny mood and as I got home before my husband and our kids, I got in the bed, took one of the toys and masturbated thinking that I was having sex with one of them strippers. I came good but was still hot and bothered and in need of real sex.

About one hour later Elbis got home with our children. The rest of the night dragged on as I was dying to put the kids to bed and then make love to my hubby and our toys.

After we went to bed, I decided to test him; I showed him my very wet vagina and told him that I had sex with someone else that afternoon. Instead of getting upset, he became very horny and began to caress my pussy and ask me for all the details. When I told him it was just to see his reaction, he became kind of disappointed. At that moment I realized that he really, truly wanted me to do it. I asked him again if he was really sure that he wanted other men to have sex with me and ejaculate inside me and he said: "Yes, honey, I love you very much and it would make me extremely horny to watch you have sex with some guy. I would lick your pussy for weeks just thinking that you have been nicely fucked by some one else". He kept telling me how much he would enjoy sharing me, that he really loved me but wanted to see me making love to some one else, and began to kiss me and caress me while saying that. Horny as I was, we ended up making hot love. Then I realized that I also wanted to do it but I was too afraid to go ahead.

Unknown to me, Elbis had a devious plan, which finally turned me from a faithful conservative wife into a hot woman.

A few days after this incident, he arranged with his sister to take care of our kids and took me to a short "honeymoon" trip to Puerto Rico, where we spent the first three days on the beaches, exploring the city and its old Spanish forts and took a couple of nice trips to the mountains. But I didn't know that he had arranged a very big surprise for me.

The day before our last in the island, he woke me up at mid morning shaved my pussy and then gave me a nice good licking which made come really good. He brought breakfast to my bed, then we went to the hotel's pool and he was specially nice and loving with me all day. About 7 pm we had a nice romantic dinner and Elbis kept pouring me white wine which is my favorite until I was really tipsy.

He took me to our room and he had prepared me a bubble bath which I took while sipping another glass of wine. When I came from the tub, he dried me and surprised me with a very revealing and sexy negligee for me to put on.

He took her to bed and began to caress me. When I was very excited, he told me that he had a gift for me. A professional masseur was coming to give me a massage and afterwards we would have a long love making session. I got really scared, but my dear loving husband assured me that he would be with me at all times, that nothing bad was going to happen and if I felt uncomfortable at some time, I only had to say and he would make the masseur stop and leave.

As he was telling me, there was a knock on the door and Elbis went to open it. I got so scared and nervous that turned off the lights and totally covered myself with a blanket. The masseur, a very handsome guy, in a very nice manner told me that he was there just to give me a relaxing massage, that my husband would be present at all times and he would stop at any time if I asked. He turned on a night light so the room was semi dark and in a very gentle way asked me to lie facing the bed so he could massage my back. He brought a big towel to cover my buttocks.

As the masseur began to administer his massage, my husband laid down on my side and began to stroke my hair and gently touch my face. With those ministrations and the effect of the wine, I began to relax, especially when the masseur began to softly massage my neck and shoulders and then my back and my lower back. When he got close to my buttocks, he skipped them and began to massage my feet. That felt delicious. He slowly went all the way massaging each of my legs, one at a time. Never before other man but my husband had touched me all over, but it felt all right, for he was only a masseur after all. Then he asked me to turn around and began to massage each leg,

When he reached my hip I felt his hand sort of "accidentally" brushing very near my vagina. I flinched for it scared and excited me at the same time. Meanwhile, Elbis was softly kissing my face and my mouth, so when I felt that the masseur put my toes in his mouth and began to lick them I was so horny that the only thing I could do was to moan as I was too far gone and did not want him to stop. My husband began to kiss me in the mouth with very deep kisses and I began to kiss him back giving him my tongue and he giving me his. Suddenly I felt my husband's hand caressing my sensitive breasts and I felt the masseur slowly opening my legs. When I felt the masseur moving my thong sideways, I became completely terrified and totally excited for at the same time I wanted but didn't want anything else to happen. As soon as I felt his tongue and his mouth in my vagina, I began to come so strong that I felt that my soul and my insides were being taken out of my body. Suddenly, in the middle of my orgasms I felt the masseurs penis penetrating me while my husband was whispering me to go ahead and enjoy the moment, that he loved me, that he wanted that to happen and began to kiss my mouth again. As I came again, I remember moaning and telling my husband how good it felt.

As my husband kissed me and caressed I the masseur began to withdraw his penis almost completely and then push it back again, each time faster and deeper. I began to match his trusts while still orgasming three or four times before I felt his stream of semen inside my vagina. At that moment I came again like a volcano.

I don't know what happened next, for Elbis kept kissing and caressing me. I just know that suddenly we were just him and I alone in the bedroom. It was like if the masseur had vanished. My husband positioned himself between my legs and began to kiss and smell my vagina. Then he spread my vaginal lips and began to lick the outer lips, then my clitoris and suddenly my vaginal canal which was full of semen. I got so horny that began to rotate my hips faster every time and then pulled him up to give him a very hungry kiss in the mouth for I wanted to taste the guy's come. I wanted my husband to fuck me then and there and to feel my vagina as it was wet and ready. "Please honey, I want to feel you inside me, I want to come with you",

As he slipped his penis in my relaxed and extremely wet vagina he began to shudder with pleasure. He told me that he loved the feeling of my recently fucked pussy, that he could feel the masseur's come and that he loved to share his come in our mouths. He asked me to tell him over and over that I had just been fucked and that my pussy was full of other man's semen. He came with a huge gush of semen that really flooded my pussy. As he came I came again. He laid on my side but I was still too horny so I begged him to lick my pussy again, which he immediately did. As he was licking a cocktail of my juices and semen from him and the masseur, he got another erection and we began to make love all over again. We made love until about three in the morning when we slumped to sleep totally exhausted.

When I woke up, Elbis was already awake and just looking at my naked body. I felt a pang of regret and told him: "Oh, God, what we have done?" He immediately hugged me and began to tell me that it was OK, that he truly loved me and that he wanted that to happen. He began to kiss me and caress me and went down on me again.

I was very relieved. I realized that he really liked that and he kept telling me "Yes, honey I love it, I love you and love your pussy more than ever. You will see that I will be licking it all the time now on because I know that some one else had fucked you". He told me that for him just to know that other cock had penetrated my vagina and had come inside me was enough to keep him horny all the time. "I just love the feeling of your wet and loose pussy full of other guy's come. I just know that you came with some one else, that his come is lubricating my cock as I fuck you and that I am sharing something which is supposed to be only for me. The fact that I share you and your pussy with some other guy, but that you and your pussy are mine and am my love, makes me so horny I cannot describe it."

He kept licking my pussy and as I was nearing my orgasm I began to tell my husband that I really wanted to be fucked by many other guys again and again. With that, we both came in a most delicious orgasm.

For the next two weeks, we had sex every time we had a chance. From the on each time we make love he goes down on me and make me tell him how much I like being fucked (that's the word he wants me to use) by other men and how much I like having them coming inside me.

We have discussed this new aspect of our marriage, and he assured me that he is not interested in screwing other women. I told him that I want to have sex with other men but not on my own (not at least for now) for I want to do this but as a couple. We also agreed that we would stop if I don't want to do it anymore.

So during summer time, we took another short vacation and Elbis found me a nice guy with the thickest penis I have ever seen. Yes, I got to enjoy him but that is another story. (We may publish it depending on the feedback we get from this one). We want the next adventure to be my hubby and another guy both penetrating and coming in my vagina.

For Elbis there is no greater pleasure than to feel my pussy all gooey, warm, loose and full of other guy's come when he makes love to me. For me it is the greatest pleasure to have sex with a nice good looking guy while my husband watches, caresses me and waits his turn to enjoy what he calls the best of all cream pies.