Love to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Jesus was pounding Lolly's pussey hard. I was sitting motionless with Lolly on top. Without any consultation, Jesus removed his cock and said 'I need to fuck my slave now'.

Lolly was disappointed but turned round to face me. She now started to bounce up and down, with my cock buried in her ass. I was now able to finger her pussey and my cock fucked her ass.

Meanwhile Conchi had untied Emms and Emms was now sitting on Conchi. I could only guess that Conchi had the vibrator buried in Emms ass. Jesus was now pounding Emms cunt like their was no tomorrow. I've never seen a man fuck so powerfully and deeply – it was almost violent. He was pinching Emms nipples very hard and she was screaming out loudly now.

Conci was still riding my cock but Jesus shouted out that he wanted me to cum on Emms. This was a real shame as I'd never fucked an ass before and I really was desperate to shoot my cum deep into Conci tight little ass but it was not going to be.

So I pulled out and moved towards Emms who was now writhing in absolute ecstasy. She must have cum 3 or 4 times already and Jesus was still banging away with his cock showing no mercy at all.

Conchi was now sitting on the sofa with a vibrator fucking herself madly whilst looking at what we were doing.

I pushed my cock towards Emms mouth and she greedily took my cock in her mouth whilst Jesus carried on his rough fucking. Within a few minutes Jesus gave out a guttural deep moan and pulled out his cock and started splaying his hot sticky cum all over Emms breasts and tits. This was just too much for me, and I pulled out, this time shooting all my cum over Emms face.

Lolly now came up from below and stated licking the cum of Emms's tits and breast. Conchi came over and placed her head between Emm's legs and started to lick her out. I licked all my own cum of Emms face.

And that was our night. Shortly after Jesus, Conchi and Lolly left. Emms and I went for another shower and aftewards we kissed and cuddled for a while before drifting of into deep sleep.

The next day I had to leave Emms sleeping soundly. But with days we were planning our next adventure together. The night at the restaurant was just the beginning.

12