Love Tunnel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, what do I tell Phil." She knew he would just love this. It had always been a shared fantasy to be publicly used and stripped. They had spoken of it often in their sex play, even planning to hire a bus or booth at the football, but always had floundered when it came to the logistics of crowd sourcing. Whatever he might think of it mattered very little to anyone on that train as it entered the final and longest tunnel.

The instant that darkness concealed her, Sue reached back for the stranger's hips and arched her back to angle his cock correctly. She buried him full to his balls inside her and she came at once. She came far too loudly for public decency. (If there was in fact, any decent fashion in which one should orgasm on a train in front of strangers...) She held the seat back for support as he thrust into her repeatedly. The heat of his cock stretched her open and filled her consciousness. She was oblivious to the pair of hands that slid her knickers down to her ankles. She did not feel the woman's hands on her tits.

She did however notice the second penis, which was poking insistently at her face as she bent forward. She sucked it in and bobbed upon the head of it. She savoured the distraction from the pounding destruction occurring behind her. With a final full thrust, the stranger loosed a massive load of jizz in her. She felt it hot and spurting deep inside her. He rocked against her backside waiting until he had pumped every last drop inside her then with an audible 'shluck' he withdrew and was gone.

Her knees clapped together and jizz splooshed out of her, down her leg and onto her ankles. Her face fucker pulled out from her mouth and she felt warm fluid splash her face. Another pair of hands grabbed her roughly by the hips and before she could straighten up, she felt a slimmer penis enter her. It slid slickly in and she knew another faceless stranger fucked her in the darkness. He fucked into her furiously and was done in moments. She felt him buck and splash warm sperm all up her back.

"Oh my god." She thought trying to straighten and stand. A mouth found her nipple and sucked an "Ohhh fuck..." from her. A warm small hand took hers and pushed it down inside the waist of some clothing. "Ooh..." she voiced as she encountered a warm wet furry hole instead of the cock she expected. She tested the wetness of it and explored the shape and texture of this woman. Her slicked fingers probed and poked and rubbed as another penis poked her cheek begging for attention. She sucked it in and rolled her tongue around the head of it while she fingered the woman.

Another set of hands grabbed her hips and manoeuvred her arse sideways a little. She heard someone spit, then felt a heavy pressure on her pussy. Something huge pushed into her roughly, interrupting her thoughts. This cock seemed to stretch her in the bones. She was thankful that the sperm of the other men lubricated this beast of a thing.

The head of it had forced past the opening of her and inch by inch it filled her till she could feel its movement in the skin outside of her belly as well as within it. This man despite his size was showing some sort of gentleness. He inched it back and forth initially and upped his tempo gradually.

The woman shuddered around her exploring fingers and pulled Sue's face to her breasts. The dick she was sucking plopped out of her mouth and Sue nibbled, and sucked at the soft breasts while massive balls slapped against her clit and thighs. The man muttered something thick and foreign and his massive prong convulsed and shot inside her. Hot thick spurts flooded her then spat out along his dick past her flaps as he kept fucking in and out of her. Sue screamed with her mouth full of tit as she orgasmed yet again and clamped down on the giant cock.

Spent, the organ relaxed in her and soon slid from her quivering cunt. Her knees buckled and she knelt on the floor holding the adjacent seat for all the strength was gone from her body and her vagina felt gaping and bruised like it may never quite close again. Quiet shuffles and mumbles filled the carriage and she heard footsteps and movement all around her. Something wet splashed her face and hair and the footsteps and movement faded into quiet tickety tack, tickety tack, tickety tack.

The carriage exploded back into the twilight outside of the tunnel she rose slowly to her feet. Sue felt the train slowing for the final station. She glanced confused around the carriage. All the standing people were gone. Only the seated passengers remained. They stared at her naked body standing alone in the corridor with the fluids of strangers still painted on it and in it.

She held her purse tightly and wobbly kneed, she queefed her way to an empty seat at the far end of the carriage.

Her mind refused to put thoughts in any sort of order so she simply sat naked and waited under the weight of the watching eyes and the heavy nervous silence, for the station. She was still mostly catatonic when the train began to slow and a small Latin lady in a conductor uniform approached.

"Hello Miss."

"Hi..."

"Ticket?"

"Oh." She fumbled in her purse and presented the stub.

"Thank you Miss." The conductor smiled as if sitting naked on a passenger train is the most common and natural thing in the world and handed Sue a small parcel. "Have a safe journey."

Sue looked at the box for several moments and as the train stopped and people disembarked she opened it. Inside, there was a card and some sort of fabric. The card read, "Happy Birthday darling. I love you. Phil." Confusion scribbled itself on her face and standing she unfolded the fabric to find it was her sundress.

"You bastard." She muttered smiling.

She assembled herself underneath the light cotton dress and still sticky with the cum of strangers, stepped from the train onto a crowded platform. She saw the faces of all the 'no longer technically strangers' from the carriage smiling at her. There in the middle was Phil with his famous shit-eating grin.

"Surprise!" And they all sang happy birthday.

"You are going to pay for this." She mouthed the words at him through the noise and smiled warmly as cum dribbled down her legs.

12