Love Under Cover

Story Info
Diane is exposed by her lover's devious trick.
3.9k words
4.06
26.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane couldn't wait to get back to the seaside hotel after dinner. She and Jake had their respective favorites; almond-crusted Salmon and pan-seared Tuna. Diane couldn't help but think about how Jake might take her once they got back to the room. She found herself getting wet during dinner conversation. Her mind wandered off onto more erotic subjects while Jake made polite conversation about politics, work and money. She nodded obediently and agreed respectfully as she rubbed her thighs together and bounced her leg on one knee. A few times she had to force herself back into reality when he asked a question or expected a response. The rest of the time she blissfully spent the hours fantasizing about what position they'd fuck in, or how hard his cock would be when he finally slipped it in...

She held his hand tightly as he led her back to room 204. Her heart was pounding wildly as they got closer and closer to the door. 'If he doesn't rip my clothes off soon, I'm going to cum in my panties,' she thought to herself.

Jake fumbled with the room key as he tried to open the door. "Damn it," he exclaimed. "Oops. Wrong way," he mumbled, blushing slightly.

"I hope you're not tired" she ventured, as he finally managed to open the door.

"Tired? I don't think so, Sweetie. You're not going to be that lucky," he joked.

"Should I be scared?" Diane questioned shyly. Now she was really getting hot. She'd seen that look before... that time when...

"You better believe it," he decided.

Either he was bluffing or this night was going to get interesting.

As usual, Diane decided to shower before anything happened with Jake. She wanted to be clean. She wanted everything to be clean, to be more precise. Jake liked to wander into all her erogenous zones during sex, so she had to make sure she was prepared for anything. "I'll just be a few minutes," she mentioned as she slipped into the bathroom.

"I'll order some Champagne," she heard him say as she shut the door and turned on the shower. A hot shower always got Diane in the mood. She felt uninhibited when she touched herself in the shower. Of course part of it involved getting clean, but the first part was often very dirty.

Diane held back squeaks and moans as she rubbed her clit and spread her lips; covered with soap. It was so easy to get off in the shower, but that was not her intent tonight. She would save that for later, when Jake could watch. She loved to cum for him. She felt so powerful and vulnerable at the same time. Quivering, sweating and moaning in his arms. Yes, she would definitely wait till later. Maybe just a quick rub in the shower, then on to bigger and better things. She slipped one, then two fingers up her slit. 'Mmmm, I hope he doesn't wait too long tonight,' she thought. 'I better finish up and get out there,' Diane concluded.

She didn't even hear Jake come in the bathroom before the shower door opened. "Zaaacck!!!" she shrieked as she found herself staring at him with one leg up on the wall, and two fingers up her twat.

"Oh shit...I mean...I'm sorry, damn!" he fumbled, embarrassed but excited.

"Maybe you can knock next time" Diane reprimanded as Jake shut the door in amazement.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted wine instead of Champagne," he explained, as he sulked out of the bathroom.

"Wine's fine," she blurted – her heart pounding from embarrassment, excitement and ecstasy. She almost came when he startled her – apparently some kind of odd reaction to the shot of adrenalin when she was already pulsing with sexual intensity. Diane took a couple of deep breaths, gained her composure and finished her shower. No hiding what was on her mind now, she concluded. Oh well, he probably does the same thing in the shower, doesn't he?

The knock at the door came as Diane was finishing brushing her wet hair. "Can you get that?" Jake asked Diane.

"Ya, sure...except I'm naked, you dope," she responded playfully.

"Oh ya, hang on – I'm coming," Jake replied to both Diane and the caller.

"You're coming! Ya right, I was the one coming until you interrupted me," Diane mused. Luckily she didn't say that out loud; especially with the waiter now standing in the room. Diane shut the bathroom door the rest of the way as Jake invited him in the room while he searched for his wallet. 'Jeeze, does he want to show me off to the entire world? I'm sitting here stark naked with the door cracked open (to air out the steam, of course) and he tells the guy to come in,' Diane vented to herself. Maybe he just forgot. Maybe not.

Diane needed a few extra minutes to primp before exiting the bathroom. Her shimmering, long blond hair contrasted with her dark brown muff. So she had decided to shave her snatch clean as a little bedtime gift for Jake, tonight. She hated to shave all the way, as a general rule. Stubble sucks when it grows back. Plus she felt so...exposed! He could see 'everything.' Diane was still a little hung up about a few things sexual: Some leftover Christian values from her strict, religious upbringing. She had gotten over most of those issues with her first few boyfriends, but a couple of idiosyncrasies remained. One involved anybody actually looking directly at her snatch. Sex was fine. Real fine! She was ok with being sucked, fucked, slapped, spanked, scratched, and even spit on. She even did anal a couple times (that hurt!). But she didn't like her man to look at her private parts – especially with the lights on. Better to do it in the dark, or under the covers, and feel your way around, she rationalized.

But tonight she bit the bullet and whipped out the razor. She looked at herself in the mirror when she was finished. 'Just like when I was 12,' she mused, admiringly. 'That is cute,' she concluded. But it was one thing for her to look at it -- his gaze was quite another. She felt herself blushing, and one look at her face in the mirror confirmed the fact. 'Why is it such a big deal,' she wondered? 'He's probably seen a bunch of them. I should get over it! Ya, tonight I'm going to do it with the lights on, and not freak out.' That was final.

"Whatcha doin' in there," Jake inquired. She blushed again.

"One sec." she responded. Diane finished rubbing some lotion on her snatch and grabbed a robe. She smelled her fingers before washing her hands. Nothing quite like lotion mixed with girl juice. If it smelled good to her, she imagined how good it must smell to her man. 'Lucky him,' she reminded herself. Diane then pulled on her favorite slut suit lingerie and adjusted the panties to show every curve and crevice. She stopped to admire how they clung to her slit when it was hairless. "That should get him going," she whispered, confidently. Ok, now she was ready.

Diane walked up to Jake, in her best tart strut. He missed it, of course, as he struggled with the wine opener. Pop! She jumped back as his hand came flying toward her face, with the corkscrew and all.

"Oh, there you are," he observed – looking her up and down. She posed for him for a moment, angling her pert breasts up towards the heavens. "Turn around, you sweet thing," Jake commanded, as a wry smile came across his face. "Wow, you know how to make a man's heart skip a beat, girl," he commented, looking at her crotch from the corner of his eye. She wondered if he noticed her mound was a little smoother than usual, under those barely-there panties. He would find out soon enough, she chuckled in her head.

"Why don't you lie down for a few minutes, sweetheart," Jake suggested as he led her by the hand. He offered her a glass of wine with the other hand, and he firmly pulled her down on the bed. "Maybe you can loosen up for a second while I grab...something," he said coyly.

'What was going through his dirty little mind now,' she wondered? 'Well, I'll just have to wait and see,' she thought, as she drank her wine a little quicker than usual. Diane noticed her heart pounding with anticipation, although she didn't know why. 'It's just sex. I've fucked him hundreds of times,' she observed. Maybe things would be different, this time...

Jake came back from his suitcase with a red rope and blindfold. Now her heart was beating. "Where did that come from," she inquired shyly, in her best submissive tone. Part of the quivering in her voice was pretend – for Jake's pleasure – part of it was real. She'd never been tied up before, but always wanted to try. Had he read her mind?

"Just a little something I picked up," Jake replied.

This better be the first time he used it, she insisted, silently. Ok, time to breath and be calm. She could do this. She wanted to, but there's something unique about being out of control.

What would he do to her? Would he be gentle? What if he became an animal? What if he lost control? NO, things would be fine. "I just need to go with the flow," she told herself.

He took the empty wine glass from her hand, as he lowered her head against the pillow with his hand. He took one hand and deftly tied it to the bedpost with the new, red ropes. Some kind of knot she'd never seen before. Then the other hand. Now it was just her feet that remained under her control. She pulled her hands to see if she could get free. Nope. He had done his job well. This was really happening. She was about to be restrained. He took her naked foot gently in his hand, caressed it lightly, then pulled her body down towards the bottom of the bed.

Her arms and legs stretched out so they were almost perfectly straight. "That's too tight," she complained.

"It will be fine," he assured her.

Her heart was about to leap out of her chest when he took her remaining free appendage in his hand, and spread her legs wide apart. 'What a rush,' she decided. This is going to be fun...hopefully. Jake dutifully tied her left leg to the bed rail with a snap of the rope. And it was done. She was splayed out before him, helpless, as she'd never been before. Diane found herself going wet as she realized resistance was futile. He would have his way with her, in whatever way he wanted. It was almost too much for her to bear. He better start touching her soon, or she was going to scream.

"Whatcha gonna do, big Jake," she teased, confidently. Better to show she's still in control, she figured.

"Oh, I just figured I'd leave you there for a while," he laughed. Just then he walked behind her, and everything went dark. That's right, he had a blindfold too. Now she had to concentrate to breathe. She had no idea where he was, or what he would do next. "Now just relax, my kitten. Playtime will start soon enough," he whispered in her left ear.

"Shit!" Jake exclaimed as he banged on the air conditioner – or so it sounded, anyway. She couldn't be sure.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Diane ventured meekly, from her vulnerable position?

"Stupid air conditioner, it's not working."

"Don't worry about it," Diane suggested, "I'm still working," she added.

"I better get someone to fix it," Jake decided confidently, in his 'caveman' voice he used whenever he gave up on home repair issue. What was he thinking, she wondered? 'Here I am, spread eagle on the bed, in my best lingerie, shaved clean, and you want to fuck with an air conditioner?' What a waste.

"You're right, sweet thing, I need to fix you first," Jake said, turning his attention back to his caged pet.

She could feel his strong fingers running down her arms, over her shoulders, across her breast. There goes the heart again. 'I'll be luck to make it through this without a heart attack,' she mused. Her left nipple became hard in anticipation of his touch as he slowly worked circles around her outer breast, then her inner, then her areola, and finally gracing her solid nipple. 'Mmmm, finally he's touching me,' she said to herself. Chills went down her back, as he worked his way over to her other tit, which was standing at attention in expectation of his call. She quivered noticeably, as he made his way down from her breasts down to her taunt tummy. Something about not knowing where the next touch would come from, was driving her insane with lust and anticipation. 'The crotch of my new panties must be a puddle by now,' she thought worriedly. 'He's going to be surprised if he ever gets down there!'

But waiting long was not in her future, as Jake's strong hand found its way down her midsection, over her smooth mound, and ever so slowly between her forcibly spread legs. She quaked several times, as he brushed her wet clit, still covered by the drenched panties. "Did you have an accident, sweet-thing," he teased as he rubbed her crotch. "Mmmmm, you smell good," he observed, as she heard him take a deep breath. He had a habit of smelling his finger when he first started touching her, down there. She couldn't decide if she like that or not, but hey – whatever turned him on.

As he rubbed her wet slit, Jake noticed her special prep work she performed with the razor. "For me?" he asked excitedly.

"All for you, babe," she said in a decidedly sultry voice.

"Let's take a look," he said excitedly, as he started unbuttoning the side clasps of her nothing-panties. Her heart started racing again, as he pealed away the wet cotton from her soaked box. She could visualize herself, spread wide on the bed, in the lights, while he gazed down at her...in all her glory. She tried to pull her legs together reflexively when the unveiling occurred, but shuddered as she was prevented by the sturdy ropes. "Sweet snatch," he observed, as he pried apart her lips, and thoroughly inspected her goods. Her box kept pumping out girl cum, as he massaged her inner lips and clit. Despite the blindfold, Diane knew he was staring directly at her unprotected love flower, in the bright hotel room lights. Her breathing increased, along with her heart rate. Her hips started moving reflexively up and down, as he slipped his finger inter her waiting, watery hole. Her moans became audible as he moved two fingers in and out of her warm trim.

"Oh ya, the air conditioner," Jake snapped suddenly.

"What the fuck?" Diane retorted. "Now?" she begged?

"Don't you worry, little one, it won't take long," he said, nonchalantly.

"You've got to be kidding me!" she yelped. Her further protestations fell on deaf ears, as Jake pulled the large comforter back on the bed, to cover her up. Diane was small enough to fit in the middle of the bed, with no fingers or toes hanging over the edges. Jake arranged the blankets around her so that all her parts were completely covered – head to toe.

Diane squirmed repeatedly, as she struggled to get free of her captor's knots. "Back in a flash," he laughed as she herd him walk out the door, which shut with a bang.

There she lay, quivering with sexual enticement one moment, then enraged with blind betrayal the next. 'Where is he going?' she wondered. 'Is he really bringing someone into the room to fix the damn A/C in the middle of our fun? He planned this all along, didn't he – the bastard!'

Diane decided that the ropes couldn't be that strong, so she decided to flip, and shake and struggle with all her might, to test the ties that bound her to her fate. In doing so, the covers were tossed from side to side, back and forth. But her efforts were to no avail. The knots held her in place, as Jake intended. In her darkened state, she realized that her spread body may no longer be covered completely by the comforter, as Jake may have planned.

'Great!' Now, instead of a messed up sheet on the bed, someone might actually see her – or parts of her, lying prostrate on the bed. She struggled diligently to move the covers back where they were – or where she thought they were, before she started this misadventure. But she couldn't tell which parts of her were covered, and which ones weren't, at this point - particularly given the lack of sight.

A swoosh of air breezed past her partially-covered body as the door flung open. It was at that point she realized her worst fear. That rush of cool air blew directly across her wet snatch, which could mean only one thing – it was exposed through the folds in the mess of covers. 'This could not be happening,' she panicked to herself.

Diane heard the banal conversation between Jake and some unknown maintenance man, as they entered the room together. "...Ya, just quit workin' on me," Jake said. "This shit always happens to me. I tried to fix it, but I think it needs a professional," he pronounced.

Diane was tempted to scream out at him: "Cover me the fuck up, you asshole." But there was still some chance that repair-dude didn't see her, or didn't notice her, and that he'd be gone without incident. If she said anything, it was all over. Christ, the lights were probably still on too.

Diane's thoughts began to wander in the silence that followed. Taps and bangs on the air conditioner were all she could hear, as she laid there blindfolded; heart beating, legs spread. The room still smelled like sex. Surely this stranger would notice her nestled in the bed covers. How could any man miss her glistening, pulsating snatch peering out through the folds? Was this really some friend of Jake's that he brought over for a practical joke? 'He better not let him have sex with her – or even see her pussy,' she insisted in absolute silence.

Diane went through all this pampering, primping and cleaning for Jake, not damned some loser who probably jerked off to porn every day, and couldn't get a woman to save his life. Yet, there was her stark naked, spread box displayed for the world to see – or at least for Jake and his a/c man to see.

Were they both just staring at it right now? If so, they'd see 'everything.' The bed was so big that her legs practically cramped when he spread them wide apart to tie them off. So there was nothing to hide now. Did he know this was her worst fear? Her anger mixed with mounting humiliation and ecstasy to produce a feeling she would not soon forget. Her heart began to pound again, in anticipation of some stranger sticking something into her gaping snatch, without notice. Would it come out of nowhere, or would they at least give her a gentleman's warning before some dastardly deed occurred? Maybe Jake will rip the covers off at any minute, as some kind of sick, college prank? How did she get herself into this position?

With all the fear and trepidation, she found herself lost in the moment of it all. The titillation overcame the anxiety, as she became increasingly disappointed that nothing was happening. What, her snatch wasn't good enough for them? It's wet, shaved, spread and waiting for something to happen. What's the problem? The thought of Jake and some strange man staring at her increasingly hard clit got the best of her, and the waves of sexual excitement came over her like a steamroller. Maybe she was a closet exhibitionist. This was not something she had ever faced before. Diane began to relish the thought of a stranger getting hard looking at her most private of privates. She started to move her pelvis back and forth, and side to side, as she would if there was something writing around in her love hole.

"I need to find a tool," the a/c dude finally said, as he moved metal objects around in his toolbox.

'You need a tool,' she thought to herself sarcastically. 'Find something in that fucking box and stick it in me already,' she screamed in her mind. As the waves of pure ecstasy became more intense, she held back her internal moans. She always had trouble keeping quiet, even when she and Jake were making love in his parents' house. She knew this time the stakes were high, because she'd be exposed to the world if she let out one peep. But the pressure building up in her loins forced her to keep going, as the intensity of her excitement built. A/C control panel buttons were clicking as she tried to hold back the writhing and moaning that came naturally when she reached the verge of climax. Reason and caution became things of the past, as she imagined the worst and best possible outcomes of this bazaar situation in which she found herself. Would she soon feel two hard cocks crammed in her hole? Would one of them take her from behind, instead? Would they cum on her face or spew on her tits? Who knows? Who fucking cares! With this blindfold, she would never see it coming.

12