Love Unexpected Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin Brother and Sister spend summer together.
1.1k words
3.81
51.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raebrown
Raebrown
10 Followers

October 4, 1998

Sitting in the class, I stare off into space thinking of that glorious ass. God she was beautiful, with those fine strong legs from running track in high school to those huge breasts. She was all I could think about lately. Sam was all I wanted. Why does she have to be my sister?!

Summer 1998

It was the greatest summer of my life, I had just graduated high school and it was my last summer to be a kid. To go to the beach and lay around drinking beer with my friends. It was this summer that I started to notice Samantha my twin sister as more than just my sister. I always knew my sis was gorgeous. Thin body, tall stature of 5'8", light blonde hair, green eyes, big round ass, 36D tits. I only knew the bra size because she would always complain and say they were too small. Sam and I had a very close relationship, being twins and all. She was the one I could always come to with any problem especially about girls, though she always seemed to get in a more depressed mood when I talked about a girlfriend or crush I had. I never quite knew why, but I just usually ignored it and moved on.

I had told her that I wanted our last summer to be spent together. She completely agreed and we planned the whole three months, just me and her. With even a trip to Mexico! Our dad being the head of an insurance company made sure to give us a pretty awesome graduation gift of 2,000 bucks to spend during the summer. We decided with the short drive and inexpensive hotel that we would start off the summer with a trip to Tulum, Mexico. Living in South Georgia we figured the drive wouldn't be too bad.

June 14, 1998

The day started with a jolt as I woke up from an interesting dream. At least it was to me, to anyone else, a dream about a hot chick laying in your bed with nothing but a pair of 6in heels on, motioning with her finger to come over to her awaiting amazing body might be considered a "wet" dream... but my mind thought different because the "hot chick" was my sister. I woke up in a bed of sweat and precum dripping from my 9 inches of morning wood. I was almost laughing at the sight of my sheet being turned into a tent by my quite hard member. Still the thought of my sister being the one in my "wet" dream, I couldn't take advantage of the "arising" opportunity and decided to ignore it and head for the shower. Peeking out of my room figuring everyone was still asleep, I could walk to the restroom without being seen in the nude. I walked out and headed to the restroom down the hall and out of nowhere my sister pops out of her bedroom. I screech, sounding like a little girl...

"What are you doing!!?" I yell at her.

She looks at me with huge, wide eyes and immediately looks down at my still semihard cock. I didn't know her eyes could get any bigger, but they did. And what happen next I did not expect. She started to laugh...

"Damn bro, God sure blessed you!" She said with a giggle.

My cheeks turned nine shades of red. I looked down as my cock had sprung back to attention and I quickly reached down to cover it with the change of clothes I had. Sam looked back up at me and smiled.

"I'm teasing you, Jake." As she passed me she looked back getting a glance of my ass before I quickly turned around. She smiled and continued walking down the stairs and without looking my way again she says with a sarcastic tone,

"If it makes you feel any better, it's really nice!"

She laughed once again and I continued my way to the bathroom before my parents appeared and it got worse...

"Don't forget! We leave in an hour big boy!" I could just hear her chuckling from all the way up here.

With the dream still slightly fresh in my mind and the beating hot water on my back I thought why not? I laced my fingers around my now hurting, straining shaft. As I jacked my dick I thought about the events that just transpired, my sister's comment about my dick. Did she really mean that? If she only knew what my dream was about...Damn, her body was amazing. I wonder if she ever thinks that way about me...Dammit! I feel like a fucking girl. Get over it man, she's your sister for God sakes!...But her body though...ughhhh I'm gonna cum!

I let out a low groan as I spit my seed all over the shower wall. Washing it off with the removable shower head, I continued and finished my shower. I walked out of the shower to find my sister in front of our shared sink, brushing her teeth.

"How many times are you gonna see my naked today?"

"Calm down you have a towel on." She said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Yeah, but what if I hadn't?"

"It's not like I haven't seen it before today." It was quite hard to understand her with the toothpaste in her mouth, but if I heard correctly...

"Wait what?! You've seen me naked lately?!"

Sam spit her toothpaste into the sink with a grin on her face, "You do a bad job with closing your door all the way at night."

My cheeks turned ten shades of red this time, "Samantha, seriously? You spy on me? While I'm in my bedroom? Doing...Oh shit! Sam!! Have you watched me-"

"Calm down Jacob! I've only seen quick glances when I'm coming upstairs to my room. Most of the time you're just getting undressed."

My thoughts went directly to "most of the time"? Which caught me off guard because it's like she heard me when she continued, "I have seen you doing another thing but I usually just continue to my room."

Usually!

"Stop fretting Jake. We are twins, ya know. It's not unusual for us to be close."

"Not in this way..." I said as I gathered my clothes and decided to change in my room.

That night I laid in bed wondering what the rest of the summer would hold. Would this sexual tension continue? Am I starting to develop feelings about my sister? As more than just a sister?!... This was weird. Too weird. As I kept these thoughts running through my head, I dozed off to sleep. My dreams where filled of what I thought my sister looked like naked under me fucking her brains out.

Raebrown
Raebrown
10 Followers