Love What You Eat, Eat What You Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, had sheread my mind! I began stroking my cock and licked out with my tongue.

"See . . . , see" Pamela exclaimed. "I bet he would even suck a cock if we made him."

"Is that true Billy?" she asked and moved up close to the tub. "Would you suck a cock if we let you suck our pussies?"

"Yes a ma'am" I answered submissively

Aunt Dorothy held her fingers out to me. They were coated with her juices.

"Tell me about how you felt when you sucked Pamela" she said as she held out her wet fingers to my lips. Her eyes watched my hand as I began to fondle my hard cock.

"I lov . . . loved it" I stammered.

"Did she taste good?"

"Yes . . . , yes"

"You love the taste of pussy don't you"

"Yes ma'am"

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be able to suck all the pussy you want?"

"Yes ma'am"

"And does that appeal to you"

I couldn't help it, I raised my chin and thrust my tongue out, flicking it from side to side"

"I take it that means yes" and she chuckled obscenely.

"Yes ma'am"

I took her finger tips into my mouth, sucking her juice from them. I began to tell them my story, How I had sucked Nicole and Beth, how I had become their pussy sucking slave. By the time I had finished they were both breathing heavy and their fingers were moving in and out of their pussies.

"That makes me very hot Billy." Aunt Dorothy moaned."I like the idea of having someone like you around"

"Me too" Pamela said with glee. "You are a very nasty boy Billy, but Dot and I like nasty, perverted boys."

"Mmm..., I'd love to have him as a pussy sucking slave ." Aunt Dorothy said licking her lips

"I want to be your pussy sucking slave Aunt Dorothy, and Pamela's too."

I began stroking my cock harder, holding it out so they could watch.

"What do you think Pamela?" Aunt Dorothy said with an evil grin. "Should we allow him to be our pussy sucking slave?"

"Yes, I think so" she said with an evil grin. "He needs women like us and we deserve him."

"And you're sure you want to do this" she asked, looking me full in the eyes.

"Yes, more than anything in the world."

"And you won't tell anyone?"

"No, I promise"

"Then lets go to the bedroom and let you begin your new life"

She pulled me from the bed to my feet and holding onto my cock lead me into the bedroom. Pamela followed and when Aunt Dorothy lay back on the edge of the bed Pamela forced me to my knees.

I began to suck and suck and suck. I licked, sucked, and thrust my tongue deep inside her. Aunt Dorothy watched as I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit. She sighed and smiled. I took her clit into my mouth and gently sucked.

"Oh yes" she said as she grinned down at me. "You do love to suck don't you, and Aunt Dorothy is going to let you suck her pussy all you want"

It only took about five minutes until she was cuming in my mouth.

"Swallow it" she said. "Swallow it like the cum sucker you are."

I swallowed like a man about to die of thirst. She kept fucking my tongue and her cum continued to dribble into my mouth.

When she had finished, we moved to the bed. She looked over at me and smiled as we lay there out of breath.

"That was so nasty" she said with a leer. "Was my cum good, did you like the way it tasted?"

"Yes, it was wonderful"

She smiled. "Mmm..., I'm glad because I loved cuming in your mouth. It's so nasty and exciting. Aunt Dorothy's going to fill your mouth with cum many times before this night is through"

I looked away, my heart beating fiercely. "And I can be your pussy sucking slave?"

Her eyes were lowered, an amused smile on her face. She rolled over and straddled my face.

"Yes" she hissed and lowered her pussy to my mouth. "You are now Aunt Dorothy's pussy sucking slave. Now, suck my pussy and do it slow, cause after this I'm going to teach you how to eat your cum from my pussy" She laughed "And we've got all weekend for you to practice."

I did learn to eat my cum that weekend. It didn't taste so bad and before the weekend was over I had become very accustomed to the taste. In fact my cum mixed with Aunt Dorothy and Pamela juices was very much a turn-on.

I remember that Aunt Dorothy had changed places with Pamela and while I kneeled on the floor and sucked Pamela's pussy Aunt Dorothy sat behind me and with her hand between my legs stroked my cock up and down. It was more than I could take and in a few minutes it was obvious that my climax was nearing.

"Let him fuck you Pamie" Aunt Dorothy said with urgency.

"Why" Pamela exclaimed. "He's sucking so good, I'm about to cum"

"You'll get to cum just let him cum first, inside you"

"Mmm..., you don't mean" Pamela moaned.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean"

"Oh yes, oh God yes" she groaned and pushed my face from her loins.

I didn't really want to fuck Pamela but I knew that Aunt Dorothy intended to make me. I shifted from my knees to a braced position between Pamela's thighs and it was then I felt Aunt Pamela's fingers encircle my cock, her other hand prompted my ass forward and I felt the tip of my cocksnug up into the fleshy hole that was Pamela's birth canal.

"Fuck him Pamie" Aunt Dorothy growled. "Fuck him hard and fast, make him cum"

I felt my cock slide into Pamela's depths and I knew I was cuming.

"I can't feel him Dot. His cock is to small. It's no good I can't cum this way."

"Don't worry babe, he's gonna make you cum but not with his cock. Now, make him cum"

It wasn't what Pamela wanted and it wasn't what I wanted but I was to far gone and no matter because it was what Aunt Dorothy wanted.

Suddenly I was cuming, strong and hard. My cock convulsed a number of times, several times spurting my cum deep inside Pamela's cunt and then on the swollen pubes as Aunt Dorothy pulled my body backwards allowing the last of my cum to splatter across Pamela's pussy, belly and all the way to her breasts. Pamela's hips leapt from the bed. Her pussy, now matted with my cum, searching for anything that would satisfy her lust.

"Oh god Dot, make him eat it" Pamela shrieked. " I want to see him eat that cum from my pussy."

Suddenly I felt Aunt Dorothy's fingers in my hair, her hands began to force my face down towards what Pamela was offering me so eagerly.

"Do this Billy, do this for me. Show me, show me how much you want to please me."

My heart was beating like crazy, pounding in my ears and head. My face was burning and I began to feel a kind of mental intoxication. My face was drifting closer and closer to that morass of cum and pussy lips. I saw Pamela's hips raise, her thighs widened preparing to receive my face, my whole head.

"Do it Billy, do it, suck my pussy, show me how bad you need it"

I hesitated for a moment and looked up into Pamela's face. She was watching me with eyes that seemed almost demonic. There was a sneer on her face and as if in slow motion she brought her pussy up to my face. I opened my mouth wide and as she continued to watch I covered her pussy with my open mouth and thrust my tongue deep. I heard her groan but it was a strange groan. It was if I was in a tunnel and her voice was diffused and scattered, almost echoing. Her hand gripped my head as her hips moved in slow, dipping and revolving, spreading my cum and her pussy all over my face. And then things sped up, back to normal. My palms cradled her buttocks and I realized that I was sucking my cum from the depths of her succulent pussy.

"That's it Billy, that a good little pussy sucker, get it all. Suck that cum, show your Aunt Dorothy what a cum sucking slut you are." It was Pamela and she was really getting off to the idea that I would eat cum just to suck her pussy.

"Oh god Dot, this is so powerful, we can make him do any thing we want as long and we let him suck."

"I know" Aunt Dorothy said with a chuckle. "And I'm really looking forward to trying some really kinky things."

I just couldn't seem to get enough of Pamela's pussy in my mouth. I had taken both fully swollen lips into my mouth and sucked so deeply that Pamela had to push me away. I tried desperately to return to that wet warm place but they both finally managed to get me back on my heels.

"Fuck" Pamela exclaimed. "He's sucked me out. I don't think I can take anymore for awhile, let him suck you for awhile"

"My pleasure " Aunt Dorothy laughed softly and stood. She slowly helped me to my feet and then pushed me back on the bed. I lay back and hoped that what had happened with Pamela was about to happen with Aunt Dorothy.

She smiled when she saw me open my mouth and wiggle my tongue.

"Don't worry Billy, you'll get to suck me all you want but first I want what Pamela got."

I trembled as I waited for her to say it.

"I want you to suck your cum from my pussy, in fact from now on the only way you get to suck my pussy is when it has cum in it."

She waited for a few seconds for me to respond.

"Wha.., what if I can't cum anymore" I said bleakly

"Well then...," she said with a wicked grin. "There's no end of guys wanting this pussy baby and all of them have big cocks that can fill me to the brim."

12