Love with a Bite

Story Info
Sometimes, love can have fangs.
1.8k words
4.36
20.4k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aisla
Aisla
7 Followers

She entered the bedroom and felt his presence the moment she opened the door. Smiling, she turned to close the door. Walking over the thick, dark blue carpet, careful not make too much noise and wake him. She walked up the three stone steps leading up to the secluded bed, surrounded by marble pillars, tightly placed together so the bed was a cosy, separate place within the room. The candles were lit, casting a soft cocoon of light in the small area. She looked at the bed, her smile growing as she saw his sleeping form underneath the black satin sheets. She stood there, watching him, memories of their lovemaking flowing through her mind.

A soft moan of longing escaped her lips as her desire made her skin tingle and warm up a little. In the six hundred and seventy two years that she now existed, she had never felt this way, about anyone. He was human and she had often thought about making him as her, a vampire, but she couldn't, she loved him too much to be selfish, to make him suffer that horrible fate. He was young still, so very young, only 24 years, but very wise. He was most definitely her equal.

Quietly she walked to the bed and sat down at the left side of it. She watched him as he lay there, sleeping, his back turned to her. She loved everything about him. His deep blue eyes, his raven black hair, his young, muscular body, his soft soothing voice... Simply put, she loved him, with all of her being. She didn't really want to wake him, but just then, just by looking at him, the urge to hold him, to touch him, and for him to touch her, crept up on her, overpowering her. She reached out and touched his bare right shoulder. A shiver ran through him as her icy fingers touched him. He turned, instantly, sensing her, feeling the overwhelming joy that she had returned. She had been gone for weeks and fear and worry had dominated his heart.

But as sure as day, she was there. Dark green eyes stared down at him, her deep red fall of hair cascading over her left shoulder, across her chest. She looked stunning in that black dress she wore, leaving her shoulders bare. The tight fitting bodice of the dress pushed her luscious breasts up, giving her a full cleavage. His left arm reached out and he let his fingers brush at her hair, as if testing this was not a dream.

He licked his lips as he sat up a bit, leaning sideways on his right elbow. His eyes roamed her body, ravishing her. Finally, his eyes settled on hers again. "Nice dress..." he whispered, she smiled. "Take it off." he added, his voice gaining a husky tone.


Her smile faltered, giving way to a look of intense desire and need. She stood up from the bed and could feel her growing wetness against the silk of her underwear. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she obediently began to untie the laces of the bodice. Sliding first the right, then the left arm of the dress down, exposing her breasts. He groaned as the lush, soft, pale flesh was revealed. The dress slid down her stomach, over her hips and fell to the floor. She bent down and one by one removed the thigh high black leather boots she was wearing. She straightened her back and hooked her thumbs behind the lace scraps at her hips, connecting the sheer pieces of silk that made up the black string she wore. She slowly pulled it down her long legs, keeping them perfectly straight as she leaned forward and stepped out of the tiny string.

Straightening herself until she stood fully upright and proud, she looked down at him. He looked back at the breathtaking sight of the pale beauty before him, the perfect curves of her body, inviting to be touched. He held his hand out to her. She took it and he pulled her onto the bed.

She turned onto her back and looked at him with wanting eyes. He responded by reaching out with his left hand and with his fingertips he began to caress her, her face, her neck, her chests, her breasts. Her breathing became heavier even as her skin began to warm more under his touch as a clear evidence of her arousal.

He took her right nipple between his thumb and index finger and squeezed it, gently. It was already hard from her arousal, but it seemed to stiffen and grow even more under his teasing. She moaned and arched her back, pressing her chest up. Lowering his head to the invitation he then took her left nipple into his mouth, using his lips to squeeze it. Using his hand on her right nipple, caressing the tip, squeezing it at times, he began to suck on her left nipple, using his tongue to caress it. She began to squirm under him, her legs parting as passion took control of her body.

He smiled and began to trail his lips down her chest to her stomach, showering her pale skin with tiny kisses that sent shivers across her body. She gasped, knowing what was to come, desiring it, aching to feel it. He lifted his head as he reached her clean shaved pussy, looking at her with a mischievous grin spread on his lips. He moved between her legs and as she bent her knees up, he wrapped his arms around her legs, placing his hands on her hips to steady her, control her movement.

He lowered his head again and a moment later, she felt the tip of his tongue caress her nether lips, tasting her. She let out a soft cry and that encouraged him to delicately probe her lips with his tongue, sliding it slowly up and down her length, from her moist pussy up to her clit. Her hands gripped the sheets beneath her as her hips lifted off the bed a little. Teasingly slow, his tongue circled her clit, feeling the little nub grow under his expert touch. Again, his tongue slid down, dipping it into her pussy, lapping up her juices as she grew more aroused, then up again to her clit, flicking his tongue over it more rapidly now, more urgently. She groaned in pleasure, rotating her hips as if to try and increase the movement more. He placed his lips around her clit and began sucking it vigorously while his tongue kept rubbing it hard.

This was too much for her, her body stiffened, her back arched and her head tilted back as she let out a loud cry of pleasure as her orgasm raged through her, sending pleasure throughout her body, making her tingle with it. He rode out her orgasm, keeping his mouth firmly placed about her clit, sucking and licking, his powerful hands keeping her from thrashing too much. Her orgasm subsided and his grip relaxed on her. He removed his mouth from her clit, giving it one last playful lick which made her shudder.

He let go of her hips and placed his hands on the bed, raising himself up to have a better look at her while she still trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She lay there, almost helplessly, her eyes half closed. Her legs, on either side of him had relaxed and leaned to the side, opening her even better for him. He smiled as he licked his lips, still tasting her juices there. He crawled forward until he could feel the head of his hard cock press against her pussy lips. Her eyes suddenly opened and instantly looked up into his eyes. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp, her voice refusing to produce any kind of sound. He leaned down to kiss her, his mouth covering hers as his tongue went in search of hers. He felt her hands caress their way up his hips to his back and up to his neck where her arms wrapped around him in a tight, passionate embrace. They shared a long, deep kiss, their tongues dancing, their breathing quickening until finally, he broke the kiss.

Panting, he whispered to her; "Please love, I need to be inside you..."

Her right hand lowered, caressing its way across his left shoulder, trailing his chest and stomach until it slipped between their entangled bodies. He felt her fingers curl around his shaft, guiding him toward her warm wetness. Their eyes fixed on each other, enthralled, in trance as she guided his cock inch by inch into her hot pussy, both relishing the feeling. She pulled back her hand and let him slide the last few inches in by himself. Once fully buried inside her, he kept himself still, looking into her eyes, enjoying the moment of being one. Then, he could no longer stand it, wanting nothing so much as to drive her crazy with lust, make her beg for him to take her as he wanted, as he felt like he should. He started to pump his cock slowly in and out of her pussy, watching her face as she grimaced, feeling her legs wrap around his hips, her feet resting against his ass.

Agonisingly slow he teased her body, being rewarded by her soft moans of pleasure. He wanted to make it last, make her beg for him to move faster, but as he felt her feet press against his buttocks, trying to urge him deeper into her, an animal-like lust took control of him. He quickened his pace, moving faster in and out of her dripping pussy, grinding himself against her as he pumped into her before pulling back again. He could hear his thighs slap against hers and knew it wouldn't be long now. Her body stiffened beneath him, her back arching as she felt like her body was on fire. The muscles of her inner walls clasped his cock, milking him for all she was worth, wanting to feel him cum inside her. With a loud cry of pure pleasure, he complied, filling her completely with his hot juices as he shot jet after jet into her. Feeling him cum was too much for her, it pushed her over the edge. She leaned up to the left side of his neck and, without warning, he felt her teeth sink into him as she fed on him, tasting him as she came. The muscles of her inner walls tightened more around his cock, keeping him deep inside her as her hips thrashed, moving to meet his thrusts. She cried out, muffled cries against his neck as her cries mixing with his as their orgasms ripped through their bodies, making their skin tingle with the intensity.

As their orgasm subsided, he sagged on top of her, wrapping his arms around her and rolling them onto their side. He remained inside her as long as he could, keeping her in that intimate embrace. She pulled back her fangs from his neck and licked the wounds, closing them. Softly, he whispered to her; "I love you... until the stars die out."

And with those words, they fell asleep.

Aisla
Aisla
7 Followers