Love with a Twist Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah Robert and? Terri?...oh my...
11.7k words
44.4k
21
8

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SO we are folks the final chapter...or is it... I am letting the folks here decide, if you like the story and want to hear more, leave a comment and let me know.

Special crazy thanks to Cristal Bell again for her amazing editing skillz! Cristal was simply amazing and I could not have asked for a better editor.

So ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between.....enjoy :)

********

Robert was frozen in place as the short blond haired female, standing in the doorway, glared hard at the two of them. Robert was still recovering from his amazing orgasm, and it was interrupted by this woman who looked like she was ready to kill the two of them. Sarah slowly stood up and pulled her black lace panties up, she took a step forward but the woman, Terri as Sarah had called her, just held up a hand, stopping Sarah in mid step.

Terri glanced from Robert to Sarah, then reached down slowly and grabbed her bag. Straightening, she gave them both one final scowl before quickly walking further into the condo; they listened as she stormed across the living room and then heard her slam the door on the other side of the house.

Robert looked over at Sarah who still stood there in shock. "Who was that?" Robert whispered as he reached down to grab his shorts off the floor, grabbing up her shirt as well.

"Terri my roommate..." Sarah whispered as she took the shirt from his outstretched hand, pulling it on as, she kept her gaze on the floor.

Robert gazed at the scared and troubled look on her face and pulled his shirt on. "Look I will call a cab and have them take me to the hotel, you patch things up with your friend. I love you, but I can't ruin your friendship with her." He said as he fished his cell phone from his pocket.

"No, don't, I want you here, I will go talk with her, and you just stay here for a minute." Sarah said as she turned to look at him.

Robert shrugged his shoulders as he looked down at the mess of cum on the floor. Glancing around the kitchen he found a roll of paper towels on a small stand above the sink. "Ok then, you go talk to her and I will clean up." He said with a smile as he grabbed a couple of sheets of towel paper and bent down to clean up the mess. Sarah nodded her head as she grabbed her skirt and quietly left the room.

He slowly cleaned up the mess trying to give Sarah enough time to work out this issue. He felt very guilty about causing problems with her roommate, but on the other hand why had she come home early? He whipped up the mess and chuckled softly as he saw the amount of cum that was plastered to the cabinet door. He marveled at the large load that was all over. After he had finished cleaning he washed his hands and straightened his clothes. He quietly walked out of the kitchen to see Sarah standing at the door next to her own room. She was quietly trying to call her roommate out of the room. Robert sat down at the table and looked at her as she sobbed quietly at the door. Robert felt worse as he saw the tears running down her cheeks. Finally she banged on the door and whispered something at it then walked away sitting down on the couch. She drew her knees up to her chest and dropped her forehead into her knees and quietly sobbed.

Getting up, he crossed the room to sit down beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He held her tight as she continued to cry into her lap, sniffing loudly as she flexed her fingers around her legs. Robert was about to say something when he heard the door open behind them. Terri stood in the doorway still looking very angry. Her face was flushed and she had a look of hatred on her face. She glanced at Robert and he could see a cold burning rage in her eyes. She narrowed them as she turned her head and stormed out of the room and walked quickly to the kitchen. He heard the refrigerator door open and the clink of bottles being taken out. He listened as he heard the soft hissing and popping of some bottles being opened.

Terri appeared back in the room holding two bottles of beer in her right hand and a third bottle in her left. She stiffly walked into the room, stopping in front of Robert and held out two of the bottles to him. Tentatively he reached out and took the two bottles as she quickly turned back to the kitchen grabbing a wooden chair from the dining room table. She dragged it back to the living room setting it in front of Robert and Sarah who had lifted her head just enough past her knees to watch Terri move around the room.

Terri sat down in the seat and crossed her left leg over her right as she stared intently at the couple. Robert studied her as well and found her quiet attractive; she was about Sarah's height, or maybe a half a head taller. She had a darker tan then Sarah; she had large breasts, probably a size D easy, but they were hidden now behind a black low cut loose fitting top. She was wearing a pair of cut off jeans which stopped about halfway down her thighs. She had a very angular face with a sharp long jaw line, her lips were small and pencil thin, but he assumed that was due to her anger. Her hair was short, almost a boy cut, that appeared to feather around her neck but was cut short on top.

She quietly watched the two of them as she bounced her left leg; she took a long drink of her beer, as she appeared to be quietly contemplating what to say to them both. She took another long sip off her beer, clearing her throat softly as she looked at the nervous couple sitting on the couch before her.

"I...I..." Sarah weakly started to say but Terri shook her head as she gave Sarah a hard angry look. Terri dropped her head as Robert watched her shoulders shake up and down. He looked to Sarah who had started to cry again and buried her face in her knees. He squeezed her shoulders gently, again about to say something to her when he heard a soft snicker come from Terri. Looking over to her she still had her head dropped but it appeared like she was laughing. Roberts's eyes narrowed as he slowly felt his anger well up inside him replacing his feeling of sorrow.

"That was so fucking hot you too!" Terri burst out as she tossed her head back laughing loudly. She was almost in tears as she rolled in her chair almost falling out of it once. Sarah looked up in shock as she watched her friend who was now holding her sides with her hands and appeared to be doubling over in an attempt to quell the laughter enough to speak.

"Wait what?" Sarah whispered as she watched Terri tumble out of the chair lying on her back still laughing hysterically.

After a few minutes and breathing heavily, Terri sat up and looked at the two shocked faces of the couple. "Do you too have any idea how fucking hot that was, fuck me he was railing the shit out of you!" Terri chuckled as she slowly stood up and sat back in her chair.

"You're not mad?" Sarah asked with a confused look on her face as she slowly put her feet on the floor. Robert was beside himself with shock; his anger was still threatening to boil over as he watched Terri wipe several tears from her eyes.

"Fuck no, I am not mad, horny as all hell now, but I am not mad!" Terri said as she drank the last bit of beer from her bottle, setting it down on the floor. "So...tell me, how was it?!"

"What the fuck Terri! You had me thinking that you were pissed at me or something?!" Sarah yelled as Robert watched her face flush from anger.

"Whoa! Cool off sweetie, you know I don't care who you're fucking as long as I get some details." Terri said as she held up her hands in surrender.

"Fuck you Terri that was bullshit!" Sarah said as she crossed her arms and sank back into the couch giving Terri a very angry hard gaze.

"Awww come on honey I was just fucking with you, I am sorry." Terri said as she slowly leaned forward in the chair, she stuck out her lower lip out in a mock pout, but still seemed to be grinning slightly.

"Whatever, bitch..." Sarah said with a small note of laughter in her voice.

"Will you forgive me?" Terri said as she put her hands together in front of her like she was praying. Sarah looked to Robert who was still trying to figure out what he should be saying or doing at this point. "I will suck your cock..." Terri said with a snicker as she slowly got down on her knees in front of both of them.

Sarah chuckled as she uncrossed her arms and Robert watched the frown on her face fade into a smile. "Fuck you Terri." She sighed in defeat.

"Ok we can do that too!" Terri said as she smiled broadly and gave a snicker. Both women started laughing as Robert leaned back in the couch, he was confused and still a bit angry at Terri for making Sarah worry about being caught and hurting their friendship.

"So we cool?" Robert asked as he looked at Terri and Sarah who were still laughing.

"Hell No! I want to know how the sex was!" Terri said with a giggle as she sat back down in her chair.

"Stop Terri, that is kind of personal. Sorry, Robert, this is Terri my roommate." Sarah said as she pointed to Terri making the introductions.

"Phhhh roommate, after all this time I am just the roommate?" Terri said as she turned to Robert. "Hi I am Terri, Sarah's old flame and current fuck toy when she is in the mood for some wet pussy." Terri said with a broad grin as she held out her hand.

"Terri!" Sarah said as she tossed up her hands in anger as she shot her a glaring look.

"Ok..." Robert replied with a bit of confusion in his voice as he shook hands with Terri. "Hi. My name is Robert, I am her boyfriend."

"What!? You didn't tell him?!" Terri said as she sat back in the chair with a silly grin on her face.

"Tell me what?" Robert said as he turned and looked at Sarah.

Sarah nibbled on her lower lip as she looked from Terri to Robert and back to Terri. She had a nervous look on her face, like a teenager that got caught by her parents making out with her boyfriend on the couch.

"Sarah either you come clean or I will, you know it's not fair to him." Terri said as she leaned back in the chair, draping her left arm over the back.

"OK!" Sarah said in exasperation, as she turned to Robert with a now frightened look on her face. "Robert, Terri was my girlfriend in college, she was the one that helped and encouraged this change in me. We dated most of the way through college and she would often let me try to experiment with other people, mostly men. When things got difficult for me or I was having trouble, Terri was always there to be my support, a pillar if you will. We lost track of each other after college, with both of us moving into our chosen careers until about two years ago. I ran into her at a photo shoot, as she was the advertising agent for the shoot. We went to lunch that day, and I realized how much I missed being around her. So we would meet each day for lunch and hang out in the evening. Terri told me one night about this condo for sale and we both decided to split the rent and live together." Sarah glanced over to Terri who was nodding her head as if answering an unspoken question.

"Ok no biggie, what is the big worry here?" Robert said as he sat forward on the couch reaching out for Sarah's hand. "I get it you're just close friends."

"Sarah?" Terri whispered as she leaned forward in her seat.

"I know!" Sarah whispered in frustration as she looked up into Roberts's eyes. "Robert we were, and kind of still are, lovers..."

Robert leaned back into the couch as he glanced at Terri who was intently watching Sarah. He was shocked, confused and felt like he had just been punched in the gut. "Lovers?" Robert whispered as he looked back to Sarah who was watching his reaction with an intense look of her own.

"I love her, like a best friend or sister, but we still have sex from time to time..." Sarah whispered as she lowered her gaze and blushed.

Robert slowly got up from the couch and walked over to the dining room table, setting the bottle of beer down on it. He sat there staring at the bottle as his mind tried to work out the information that was just imparted to him. Robert turned his gaze from the bottle to the window and across the road he could see the white crest of the waves disappearing as they struck the sandy shoreline. He slowly turned back to the room to see Sarah looking at the couch where he had been sitting on then to Terri who was looking back and forth between him and her.

Robert looked at her and could still feel the love he had for her not moments ago. Thousands of questions, now coming with small doubts filled his mind. He watched as Terri slowly sat behind Sarah wrapping her arms around her shoulders and whispering something in her ear. Sarah gently wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear as she nodded along with what ever Terri had said.

Robert slowly crossed the room and sat down on the couch in front of Sarah. "Terri can you give us a couple of minutes." Robert said in a soft voice never moving his eyes away from Sarah.

"Yeah sure, I will just hang out in my room for a bit, Sarah if you need me I will be here." Terri whispered as she slowly got up and disappeared into her room.

"Sarah?" Robert whispered as she reached out and took her hand in his. Sarah sniffed back a tear as she raised her head and looked at him, her eyes were red from all the crying but he could see she was scared, and worried.

"I need you to know something. For two days I have had a thousand questions, doubts, and reasons why I should not be here with you. I have wrestled with a thousands more questions about myself, what being with you means to me. How will it affect me? Does this even make me gay?" Robert said as he held her hand tightly.

Sarah opened her mouth to speak but Robert stopped her with a shake of his head. "There is only one thing I know for sure, and it is what keeps me here, the fact that I love you, each moment I spend with you I find something more about you that I love. I understand you and Terri, I get it, but I have to know that you love me too, that you feel the same way I feel about you. I can't be with you if this does not go both ways." Robert whispered as he watched tears stream down her cheeks, he could feel her hands trembling in his.

Sarah slowly sniffed back a couple of tears and looked back at him and he saw his answer in her eyes before she could even open her mouth to speak. It was there, the sparkle, the light, he saw it when they first met in the airport and had seen every time they made love.

He leaned forward and gently caressed her cheek, as she said "I love you too, more than you know..." She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him to her as their lips softly pressed against one another. Falling back on the couch they kissed with passion and love as their souls became one. Robert cupped her face in his hands as he wiped away the tears from her eyes with his thumbs. She cooed softly around his lips as he felt her legs wrap around his own. She ran her fingers through his hair as their tongues danced between their lips.

They both heard a soft sigh breaking their kiss they looked over to see Terri standing over the couch. "Man you guys sure know how to get a girl all worked up!" She chuckled as she leaned her folded arms on the back of the couch.

Robert heard Sarah giggle as he slowly sat down on his right leg, allowing Sarah to sit up. "So what the hell are you doing home so soon?!" Sarah asked as she stretched out on the couch putting her feet on top of Robert's lap. Robert reached down and casually started to massage the balls of her feet as he looked at Terri.

"Well I was supposed to take Bob down to see my parents in the Keys, and hang out right?" Terri said as she waved her hands in a dismissive fashion. "Also, I knew that Robbie here was coming to town, so I wanted to stay away. Well Bob called me before I was supposed to leave and told me he was tired of just being my fuck toy and wanted more, so I broke up with him."

"But I thought you liked Bob?!" Sarah said as she sat up with a surprised look on her face.

"No, I said I liked Bob's ten inch cock, Bob was a retard, except between the sheets." Terri said with a laugh as she reached down and grabbed the open beer bottle that Sarah had stuffed between the back of the couch and the seat cushion. "So I called my parents and told them I wasn't coming down, and stayed in a hotel for a couple of days. I figured since you hadn't called me crying that things had worked out well and it was cool for me to show up. Seeing you two rabbits at the counter proved that things had worked out just fine."

She took a long drink off the beer and handed it to Sarah who quickly did the same as her face flushed red with embarrassment of being reminded that they got caught. Sarah leaned forward to pass Robert the bottle of beer but he declined with a shake of his head. He slowly pulled her feet out of his lap and stood up.

"I think I am going to take a shower and let you two get caught up." Robert replied as he stretched and walked over to his bag of clothes.

"Oh, can I watch?" Terri said with a sly grin on her face as she took the bottle back from Sarah.

"No." Robert said with a chuckle as he grabbed the bag and slowly made his way to the bathroom.

"Oh." Terri said as she stuck out her bottom lip. "Fine then, I will just sit here and tease your girlfriend until she begs me for sex!" She snickered. Robert just rolled his eyes as he slowly stepped into the bathroom.

***

Robert stood in the bathroom after his shower examining his naked body in the mirror. He was still very aroused from this afternoon's activates, the modeling, the rough and hard sex in the kitchen, even being caught still played on his desires as he looked at his semi erect cock.

He sighed contently as he felt good about what he had said to Sarah. It came from his heart and soul and knew it was real love that he was feeling. Not an infatuation with who she was or that she was different, it was her as a whole that he loved. The fact that she was once a guy really didn't play into his thoughts, as much as worrying about how he was going to be able to leave her and return to his life. He knew after the last couple of days that getting on that plane and going back to phone calls and text messages was going to crush him.

A soft knock on the door brought him out of his swirling thoughts as he heard Sarah call from the other side of the door. "Robert? You ok?" He opened the door enough to allow her to slip into the room and quietly shut it behind him. She was still wearing the pink shirt, which she held closed with one hand as she leaned back against the door. Her skirt hung loosely and wrinkled on her hips as she had put it back on in haste. She looked so sexy, her hair was kind of tossed and unkempt, her cheeks were still slightly flushed.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about us." Robert said as he combed his hair back with his fingers. Sarah cocked her head to the side as she opened her hands letting her shirt fall open, exposing the skin between her small breasts and her stomach.

"What about us?" She said as she pushed off from the door and slowly moved in front of him leaning against the counter.

"I am not sure how I am going to be able to leave you at the end of the week when I have to go back." Robert sighed as he placed his hands on her hips. Sarah looked deep into his eyes as she quietly slipped the shirt off her shoulders exposing her breasts. Her nipples were stiff with arousal as she slowly ran her hands over her breasts and down to her waist pulling at her skirt. Robert looked down to see a small tent in her skirt which was barely hiding her erection.

"Don't worry about it, live for now, love me right now, tomorrow will take care of itself." She whispered as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next she pushed down her black panties stepping out of them and kicking them to the door. Her manhood sprang into view with its renewed freedom and he watched as she pushed on the counter sliding onto it and resting her back against the mirror. Reaching down she ran her fingers along the shaft of her erect sex and sighed softly. "Now ask me what you're really thinking." She whispered as she brushed his reaching hand away.