Love with a Twist Ch. 06

Story Info
Robert introduces Sarah to his Mother.
6.7k words
34.2k
13
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers!

Well we have Chapter 6 of Love With a Twist. Things are going to get interesting from here on out, not that they haven't already. I will be introducing some new characters from here as well as a couple of new story arcs. I hope you like them.

Special Thanks to Cristal "Itchy" Bell for her amazing editing skills and honesty.

Please People I live for hearing your thoughts about my writing. Please leave me a comment or you're more then willing to e-mail me through the link below.

***********************

Robert breathed a deep sigh of relief as he dropped into his old brown couch and put his feet up on the small wooden coffee table in front of it. The plane ride back had been a bit rougher than the trip in. Sarah had been a nervous wreck the whole time, clutching his hand, like her life depended on his touch, with each bump of turbulence.

Sarah loved the sensation of take off, but after getting in the air the rough weather made her a bit more anxious. Robert tried to soothe her as best he could by trying to talk with her, even massaging her shoulders at one point to get her to relax. Thankfully, the flight was only two and a half hours long, dropping them off in Cleveland, Ohio, Robert's home town.

Sarah was in the bathroom attempting to shake off the last of her nervousness from the flight. He could feel the strain of sitting in the cramped quarters of the plane ebbing from his body as he stretched out closing his eyes.

Robert was about to doze off when he heard the soft rush of water from the shower. Grinning to himself he slowly climbed off the couch, standing up to make his way to the bathroom, located to his left. Pulling at his t-shirt, he slipped it over his head and tossed it down on the couch.

Robert lived in a small one bedroom apartment: the kitchen and dining room were on the right, the living room was on the left. The bathroom door was right next to the kitchen, with the bedroom straight ahead. It was livable but nothing lavish and it certainly was not as spacious as the condo in Florida. But it was his, and every inch of wall space was adorned with movie posters and small action figures from his favorite films and video

games.

Robert slowly approached the door, listening to the sounds of Sarah gently sighing and splashes of water. Undoing the button on his jeans, he slipped them off and tried to quietly open the door. He was assaulted by a rush of steam as he stepped into the small bathroom; looking to his left he could see her silhouette through the shower curtain. She was bent over washing her legs. 'Good god!' he thought to himself, watching her caress her skin slowly as she washed. Robert pulled off his boxers and slowly drew the curtain back. Her back was still to him and she was quietly humming a song as she grabbed the soap to lather up her hands. He marveled at her smooth skin, the way it shimmered from the cascading water running down her back. Her butt was tight and curvy in all the right places, begging him to reach out and touch it. Her legs were long and well defined showing enough muscle to give her strength yet soft enough to give her beauty.

He stepped into the shower behind her, splashing the water and causing Sarah to look back over her shoulder. She smiled sweetly at him as she went about finishing her cleaning. He chuckled softly as he reached out, taking the soap from the holder on the wall. "Can I wash your back?" he whispered into her ear, feeling his growing erection gently caress her right buttock.

"Mmmmm, please do," Sarah whispered back, rocking back on her heels to push gently against his throbbing erection.

Robert lathered up his hands and softly spread the soap along her shoulders, rubbing in slow circles and listening to her sigh softly. He slowly worked his way down her back feeling her soft warm skin react to his touch. Sarah placed her palms against the wall in front of her, dropping her head and murmuring softly to herself. Robert's hands dropped lower following the gentle curves of her ass as he slowly lowered to his knees to make sure he did a thorough job of cleaning her. He gently worked his soapy fingers around her soft pink anus, letting them slide forward to her clean shaven sack that hung limp between her legs. She let out a soft giggle as he ran his hands down her left leg to her ankle and then switched to her right working back up again.

Sarah dipped under the water washing the suds from her back, murmuring again as he gazed upon the fluid motion of her body in the water. Running his hands up her water coated back, he washed the remaining soap off his hands; stopping on her shoulders to gently massage them.

Sarah purred as she pushed herself back into his arms, allowing him to wrap one arm above her breasts, with the second holding her around the stomach. He felt his manhood slip between her soft buttocks, rubbing against the soft flesh as she ground against him. Slipping his hand down, he found her own erect member standing proudly out from her. Running his fingers along the shaft, he cupped it with care; softly stroking it as the water from the shower added lubricant. She moaned out softly as he slowly stroked her, feeling her body quiver with each stroke, and rolling her hips to massage his aching cock with her supple cheeks.

Dropping his upper most hand he found her right breast and cupped it, running his fingertips around its gentle curve. He brushed his palm against her nipple drawing a soft sigh from her lips. He dragged his finger tips over the hard nub, feeling her shiver with pleasure. Taking his index finger and thumb he slowly rolled it around, intently watching her body move.

Pulling his gaze from her breasts he glanced down to the hard erection in his hand, watching it pump with her hips through the fist he had made around it. Pulling his hand away, he reached up and grabbed the soap. Tossing it around in his hand, he set it back on the shelf and began to slide his now slick and soapy fingers around her shaft causing her to groan out loudly.

He felt her grow stiffer in his hand, as she pumped the hard object through his slick fist. She clawed at the wall in front of her, mumbling and groaning. Squeezing his hand closed gently, he felt her slip from his grasp only to feel her push savagely back into it.

Quickly she turned around in his grasp, pushing him back against the wall and reaching for his soapy hand to return it to its pleasurable duties. Her lips found his as she crushed him against the wall in a loving embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with the hair on the back of his head.

Sarah was in heaven: one induced with sensual touches and slick strokes. She rocked back and forth in the shower begging for release, needing to see the look on her lover's face when she shot her orgasm out for him to see. Robert had no idea, but nothing made her orgasm more intensely than having him watch what he was doing to her. She discovered this their first night together when he was sucking on her for the first time. When she came and saw the look of awe mixed with love in his eyes, and the expression on his face, it had sent her into one of the most powerful orgasms of her young life. She had yet to tell him about this secret, worried that admitting it would ruin the moments in the future. So, for now, she just quietly wished that every time she came, he was watching with that same look of awe and love.

Robert slowly slipped down to his knees in front of Sarah, positioning himself right in front of her throbbing member. She had placed her hands against the wall again, hanging her head and studying him intently as he studied her throbbing manhood with a look of curiosity on his face. He rolled his hand twisting it around her shaft, squeezing her head and licking his lips involuntary as he saw a drop of pre-cum slide from her slit and collect in the suds around it.

"My love?" Sarah whispered.

"Yes baby?" Robert replied, running his hand down to her soft sack gently rolling it in his hand, glancing up to look at her. He slipped his hands back to her shaft, running his finger tips along its length ,marveling at how straight and true it appeared when erect. The head was flushed red with arousal, with small blue veins running along its length.

"I...I...love you..."Sarah squeaked just before her seed exploded from her manhood. Robert jumped in surprise as a thick wad of cum splashed across the bridge of his nose; his mouth open, he felt the second thick eruption splash into the corner of his mouth and onto his tongue. Sarah bucked her hips and groaned out a whimper, as another powerful discharge splashed against his chin dripping down to his chest.

Sarah's knees buckled as she slowly sank to the floor of the shower, dropping her shaking arms to his shoulders. Opening her eyes she saw the mess of her orgasm on his face. Robert chuckled as he felt it drip down his cheek.

"Oh my god, Tiger! I am so sorry. I..." Sarah stammered as she reached her hand up to wipe away the mess, stopping as he held his hand up, smiling sweetly to her.

"How does it look to have your cum all over my face?" Robert whispered as he gave her a sly grin.

"Kind of hot actually!" Sarah snickered.

Robert licked his lips, using his fingers to grab up some of the sticky goo from his cheek, licking it off his fingers, savoring the tangy salty taste of her cum. He smiled brightly at her and then dropped his head under the shower to wash away the rest of the mess.

Sarah pulled him back from the rush of water and hugged him tightly, kissing on his neck and feeling him wrap his arms around her body to hold her tightly. They sat in the bottom of the shower quietly kissing with the rush of the water drowning out the sounds of the world around them. Her warm wet body in his arms was the most amazing feeling of his life, and he begged the world to stay away forever, just to have more time to hold her.

"Tiger, I need to get out before I become a withered prune," she whispered to him, pushing her forehead against his.

"Ok, I am going to take a quick shower..." Robert replied, slowly climbing to his feet, pulling her up with him.

"Don't take too long baby..." she snickered as she kissed his cheek and pulled back the shower curtain, grabbing a towel off the rack on the back of the door.

He watched her towel her body off; his aching cock throbbed. She turned to face him with the towel held out behind her and smiled at him sweetly as she wrapped the towel around her, hiding her naked form from his intense gaze. Stepping close she dragged her finger tips along his chin and leaned in close.

"You need to shave Tiger..." She giggled as she spun away before he could kiss her. She stepped out of the bathroom leaving his aching member for him to take care of. Robert sighed as he turned back to the shower and flipped the water from warm to cold. 'God, that women is amazing!' he thought as he jumped at the cold water that came rushing out.

******

Robert stepped out of the bathroom relaxed and freshly shaven. He could hear Sarah's voice from the kitchen and glanced around the corner to see her sitting in a t-shirt and jeans nursing a cup of coffee. She was smiling brightly as a second voice, one very familiar, filtered through the silence. Stepping into the kitchen he found his mother, Samantha, sitting at the table opposite of Sarah whispering quietly to Sarah who giggled excitedly at her comment.

His mother was in a word, amazing: she was not a frail women by any means. She was just a head shorter than him, making her about Sarah's height. She had long brown hair that was looking grayer with each passing day. Her face was drawn and pale. She looked so tired all the time, but he knew it was from her job as a nurse that kept her looking this way. It pained him to see her like this.

"Hey Mom!" Robert called as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Bobbie!" his mother called back. She turned to him with a warm smile on her face, her hands held out to him. Robert hated that name, it was a nickname she had used with him when he was really young. She still called him that when she was happy with him. If she ever called him Robert it was because she was trying to make a point, or he was in serious trouble. Robert padded across the room, bending over to give her a warm hug.

"Bobbie you're soaked, go change and join me and Sarah for coffee," she said as she pushed him away, shaking her hands in the air and trying to shake the water he left behind. Robert chuckled and he looked to Sarah who seemed to be in a very pleasant mood. She smiled at him, wrinkling her nose.

Robert walked over to his room and rifled through his dresser, pulling out a shirt and khaki colored cargo pants. Reaching into the dresser he pulled out a pair of boxers and noticed the small black box that sat in the corner of the drawer. It was velvet and small, with a silver hinge on the back. Looking down at the box he could see a layer of dust that had settled on it from the amount of time it had occupied its place.

Robert's hands shook and his stomach turned as he reached for the small box. The sound of laughter drifted into the room causing him to pause. Glancing to the door which was partly shut he sighed heavily and pushed the wooden drawer closed. "Another time..." he whispered as he quickly shook the images from his mind, turning to the bed to get changed.

Robert followed the sound of laughter as he stepped back into the kitchen to find Sarah with tears in her eyes holding her side in laughter. Her face was beet red and she appeared to be gasping for breath. Robert sighed as he walked around the table, grabbing a coffee cup from the small rack hanging from the wall.

"Mom, what did you tell her?" Robert asked, pouring some coffee in his cup and looking around for the cream and sugar.

"About the time I took you out for Halloween when you were six and those boys jumped out of the bushes. Scared you so bad you pooped yourself." She smiled at him in only the way a mother could, when she is explaining the most embarrassing moments of your young life.

"Oh, god! Mother, not that story!" Robert groaned as he felt his cheeks warm with embarrassment. Turning back to his coffee he dropped in a couple of spoonfuls of creamer and sugar.

At the recounting of the event Sarah doubled over again, trying hard to stifle the laughter with the image he was sure she had in her head of his six year old self: scared and filling his pants.

"Well, it was kind of funny at the time..." his mother replied as she stifled a giggle of her own. "Oh, Bobbie, stop worrying, I could have told her that time I caught you in the bathroom with that nudie magazine!" Sarah slipped out of the chair landing on the floor laughing hysterically and trying in vain to draw a breath between the fits of laughter.

Robert rested his head against the cupboard in front of him praying for an imaginary killer to burst through the door and put him out of his misery. "Mom, please!" Robert whined as he closed his eyes, trying to find a way to escape.

"Oh, Bobbie, I am sorry. Sarah, please get back in your chair before you hurt yourself," she instructed. "Now Bobbie come over here and tell me about your trip!"

Robert sighed as he sat down in the chair next to Sarah and recounted the adventures of his vacation. He, of course, spared his mother the details about his new sexual experiences, but went on to tell her about Miami in general and how much he loved it. Robert told her about the lavish party they went to but managed to skip over the job offer he had received, wanting to discuss this in a more private setting.

The discussion quickly turned to Sarah, who was very pleasant and didn't seem in the least apprehensive about explaining her past. She spoke at length about her time growing up and about her parents, and even explained to his mother of their fatal accident. This drew some concern from his mother, but it surprised him more to see her get up and give Sarah a reassuring hug. She understood the pain of losing someone so close to her.

Sarah explained how she ended up living with her former college roommate, Terri, and worked with the photography company. She even joked about meeting Robert on the internet and their long discussions online about everything. Robert reached over, taking Sarah's hand under the table and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She gave one in return.

"Oh my! Look at the time. You two must be exhausted from your trip," Samantha replied as she slowly collected the empty coffee mugs from the table.

"I am fine," Sarah replied as she stood up to take the cups from Samantha, bringing them to the kitchen sink.

"Hey! Let's go out to dinner tonight?" Robert asked.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Sarah replied, setting the mugs down in the sink.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan. What time is it now?" Samantha replied as she stood up, grabbing a set of keys off the table.

Robert glanced to the small clock on the stove, which read 2:30pm. "How about we come by at 6 o'clock?"

"Perfect. I need to take my pills anyways and you know how tired those make me." Samantha replied. Walking over to Sarah, she reached out and pulled her into a warm embrace, gently patting her back. "It was great to meet you dear. If you ever need someone to talk to, you come see me," Samantha whispered in Sarah's ear.

Sarah glanced to Robert with small tears forming in her eyes as she hugged Samantha back, gently rubbing her back. Robert stood up and walked his mother to the door, glancing back at Sarah who had turned back to the counter trying to busy herself.

"You better treat that young woman right!" his mother hissed at him as she reached over and gave him a hug.

"Yes mother," Robert replied as he hugged her back. Smiling, she patted him on the side of the cheek and then quietly stepped into the hallway heading for the stairs leading up, since she lived just one floor up from him and on the opposite side of the building.

Robert slowly walked back to the kitchen and found Sarah kneeling on the floor with a white dish towel in her hand. She was sobbing softly, fingering the dish towel. Robert quietly knelt down behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, and feeling her body shake with her soft sobbing. "Sarah, baby, what's wrong?"

"I...I haven't felt a mother's hug like that in a long time. My mom use to hug me like that, always whispering something reassuring to me even when she was upset with my choices in life." Sarah softly replied as she used the towel to dry her eyes. "I'm sorry. Just got a rush of memories of my parents. Your mother is so sweet, Robert."

Robert squeezed her a bit tighter; he hated to hear her cry but understood the pain she was going through. "Thank you, she means it, you know. You can always talk to her if you need to..." Robert replied, kissing her neck softly.

"Thank you, Tiger." Sarah again dried her eyes once more with the towel, while she turned about in his arms to see his smiling face. She slipped her arms under his arms, placing her head on his shoulder. Robert sat quietly, softly stroking the back of her head like he was soothing a child, and softly kissing the top of her head. After several minutes Sarah sat back up, kissing him softly on the lips. She had a smile on her face but her eyes were still stained pink from crying, with faint tracks running down her cheeks from her tears. "I am going to freshen up my love," she whispered, as she slowly stood up.

Robert got to his feet, studying her movements as she dropped the towel on the counter. Reaching out, he grabbed her by the hips and spun her around into his arms. She giggled in surprise but sighed softly as he pulled her body against his. Robert leaned in, pressing his lips against hers as she cooed softly. She opened her mouth, accepting his probing tongue. They kissed fiercely as she stepped back, bumping into the counter. Her hands drifted to his hips, pulling him closer to her and grinding her hips into his. His manhood sprang to life, pushing against her thigh. Their lips fought for dominance as their hands roamed over each other. Robert slipped his hand under her shirt, caressing the small of her back, letting his fingertips leave hot trails in their wake.

12