Love with a Twist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert shifted around on the bed, coming to rest kneeling between her legs, slowly he kissed up her stomach, to the valley between her breasts, then her neck, hovering over her face, his lips inches from hers. "Sarah, I love you with all of my heart and soul," he whispered, gently brushing his lips against hers. He felt her lips smile back at him as they kissed passionately, lips pressing against lips, tongues dancing the waltz, feeling her hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to her.

Robert pulled away, opening his eyes to see a dreamy look in hers. Smiling to her, he kissed her lightly on the lips, then her chin, then down her neck, drawing a soft sigh from her as he kissed the soft space between her breasts. He trailed his fingers down her side stopping short of her hips, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her body making his way back to the throbbing erection that was gently poking his stomach.

Robert knelt hovering over her completely exposed fully engorged member, swaying softly to the pulse of the blood coursing through it. Looking up, he could see her smiling face looking back at him, her lips quivered as he slowly opened his mouth allowing her to watch his tongue flick across the top of her head. Her eyes now wide with lust followed his bouncing tongue as it danced around her head, conscious of the fact that she could see and feel every wet stroke.

Smiling he slipped his hand to her soft sack kneading the flesh, feeling it tighten as her arousal increased. Her mouth opened slightly to release a sigh, watching as Robert wrapped his lips around her head. Soaking it in saliva, slowly he lowered his mouth slipping down her shaft feeling each ridge, bump and vein on it. He felt the large vein on the underside spasm slightly, then tasting the slight tang of precum as it spilled from her slit. Moaning softly, sending the vibrations down her shaft through her body, he glanced up meeting Sarah's intense stare, her tongue was slowly gliding over her lips. Sucking down hard he caved his cheeks feeling them wrap around her member.

Robert felt her head bump against the back of his throat knowing he had never been able to take her completely inside his mouth like this. Breathing slowly, he tried to relax his throat and pushed another inch more into his mouth feeling it slip to past the breaking point. He mentally fought back the urge to gag; tears welled up in his eyes as he tried harder to work more of her length down his throat.

Since the moment he first touched her, Robert had always had the secret desire to take as much of his lover as he could into his mouth: to feel her completely inside him. Blinking back tears, he felt her gently push her hips forward, pushing more of her inside him. Robert felt his stomach turn slightly and knew that he was pushing his body to a point that would spoil this perfect moment. Easing his head back slowly, Sarah's hand gently rested on the top of his head as her hips shifted in an attempt to draw herself easily away from him. Robert felt a few tears streak down his cheeks, glancing up he could see a look of amazement on Sarah's face.

Roberts hand drifted up to her slick and swollen member, gently he trailed his fingers over her length, smiling as he watched the reaction on her face as her eyes lay half closed, her mouth open in a silent sigh as he continued to stroke her. Looking down he marveled at her member, using his fingers to trace lines to follow the soft blue veins. He smiled as he watched a drop of precum form. With the tip of his finger, he worked it in a small circle forcing it to cover as much of the head as possible.

"Tiger.....I love you, I want to cum for you, make me cum for you...." Sarah whispers rolled into a sigh as Robert wrapped his fingers along her length gently squeezing and pumping it slowly. Looking up from his work, he saw Sarah had propped herself up on her elbows and was watching the scene intently, tears streamed down her blushing cheeks, the look of desire and love in her eyes.

Robert opened his mouth letting his tongue dangle over her tip, Sarah slowly nodded as he drew a small circle around her head tasting the salty tang of her juices mixed with the saliva from his mouth. Robert used his hand to direct her as he licked more of her erection. Sarah whimpered, not taking her eyes from his tongue.

Robert's fingers squeezed and pumped her shaft in an attempt to add to her pleasure. Dropping his head, he placed the tip of his tongue against the base of her shaft, then using his hand, he pressed his tongue flat against her length, slowly drawing it along the thick vein on the underside of her cock. He watched her fingers clutch at the sheets on the bed, felt her legs move, almost jerking to his touch. As he reached the tip, he smiled seductively at her before quickly feeding as much of her inside his warm mouth.

Sarah groans quickly turned into a gurgle, as he felt her body fall onto the bed. Robert assaulted her manhood like he was desperately trying to lick up a dripping ice cream cone. He sucked, licked, nibbled and stroked the object of his desire. He coated her in saliva, trying to force as much into his mouth before quickly pulling it out and blowing cool air along its length, and then devouring it again in another assault.

He could feel her pumping her hips in a vain effort to make love to his mouth, forcing him to take more of her. He felt her hands grip the back of his head digging her nails in, trying to make him speed up the already frantic pace that he had set. The bed began to creak and moan under the stress of their love making, mixed with sounds of her heavy breathing and mumbling. Glancing up he could see that she had arched her back and her hands were now moving up to her breasts to pull and tease her already hard nipples.

He was startled when Sarah slapped her hands down on the bed, pushing her self up, the taste of her juices was growing in his mouth and he knew that she was on the verge of exploding. Sarah gazed down at him, her hair was tossed in all directions, her face was flush, a sheen of sweat covered her face, and tears ran freely from her eyes, which gleamed with the hot glow of passion.

Robert pulled the thick red head from his mouth, using his hand to point it at his open mouth. His fingers began to massage her cock; flicking his tongue out, he licked her head watching her body jump with each touch. Her mouth hung open, her tongue moving along her lips mimicking his own movements. He quickened his massage, his tongue lashing, watching as her eyes closed slightly as the strain of her impending orgasm came to a boil. Robert opened his mouth wide resting her mushroom shape head against his lower lip.

"R...R....R...OH FUCK!" Sarah screamed, looking down watching the first thick wade of cum explode from her manhood, splashing onto his tongue and teeth. She pumped her hips hard, straining to force her cum from her body. Robert watched his lover carefully pumping his hand trying to draw more and more of her sweet nectar from her body, he could feel, taste, and smell her thick seed which was now covering almost every inch of the inside of his lower jaw.

Sarah's arm shook with the strain of holding herself up. She closed her eyes, slowly lowering herself back on to the bed, giggling softly as Robert swallowed the contents in his mouth then set to work cleaning the last remaining bit from her. After several minutes of licking and sucking the seed that had collected at her base, he felt her try to roll away from his probing tongue. She giggled softly, throwing her hand at his head in a weak attempt to push him away.

"Tiger! Robert! Stop baby, it's too much..." Sarah whispered weakly. Robert smiled, slowly crawling up next to her on the bed, lying on his side so that he could see her smiling face. Reaching out he drew a single line along her jaw gently turning her face to look in his direction. Her eyelids lay half open, she had a far off look in her eyes. Leaning down, he kissed her softly on the lips. "Tiger, that was unbelievable, I have never seen anything like that..." Sarah whispered between kisses.

Robert chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her, feeling her nuzzle her nose into his neck and rolling onto her side to be as close as possible. Robert slowly rubbed her back with his fingertips; he could feel the beating of her heart against his own chest. He felt her hand slowly glide down his side slipping under his shirt to touch the soft skin of his side.

Robert could feel his own arousal pushing against the crotch of his pants, along with a bit of damp: from what he was sure was a lot of precum that had quietly leaked out. He shifted his hip a bit to allow more room in his pants, before he heard a shrill ringing sound coming from the living room. Robert groaned inwardly as he glanced over at the clock to see that it was his closing on their planned dinner date with his mother. The shrill ring came again, as he mentally cursed whoever was calling his cell phone.

The shrill ringing came again, causing him to become more than just annoyed, and looking down at Sarah he could see she was looking back at him with a look of acceptance and disappointment. "I will just go turn it off, I will be right back....I promise." Robert whispered giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. She nodded rolling away from him with a soft sigh, as the ringing continued to echo from the living room.

Robert grumbled to himself as he slowly climbed off the bed and stalked into the living room looking for the source of his current aggravation. He found the source laying on the couch: picking up the cell phone he flipped it open, realizing that the phone number was from one of the lines from his work. He hesitated in answering it, glancing back to see Sarah slowly rocking back and forth on the bed, watching her hands run along her body, teasing the soft skin.

Sighing he snapped the phone shut sending the call to his voice mail. Dropping it back onto the couch he made to turn back to the bedroom when the phone started ringing again. He grabbed it up flipping it open without looking at the number and pushed the green talk button to answer the call.

"WHAT?!?" Robert growled into the phone.

"Bobby, is that any way to speak to your mother!" His mother responded in an equally harsh tone.

"Oh my god mom, I am sorry, work has been ringing my phone off the hook. I...I thought it was them again..." Robert quickly explained with some embarrassment.

"It's fine, but did you still want to go to dinner tonight?" Samantha asked softening her tone slightly.

"Yes, give us like 20 minutes to change and I will come get you," Robert replied, looking back to the bedroom to see Sarah standing naked in the doorway, softly caressing her semi erect member. She had a coy look on her face. Robert rolled his eyes in response, giving her a silly grin and Sarah giggled softly to herself.

"All right dear, I will see you in 20 minutes," Samantha replied, then quietly hung up the phone.

"Dinner?" Robert asked arching his right eyebrow.

"YES! I am starving!" Sarah said with a snicker, turning about and disappearing into the bedroom.

*****

Robert awoke to find himself in a large white four poster bed. He was naked covered in striking white sheets. The sun was streaming in through a large bay window, he could see the ocean waves gently moving back and forth on the other side.

A sharp thundering pain caused him to close his eyes tightly, using his hands to shield his eyes from the piercing sunlight, but which in turn drew a sharp pain from his shoulder. He could feel that he was stiff and sore in several places, which worried him greatly. Not to mention, that he had no idea where he was, or whose bed he was in.

"Hey Tiger! Too much to drink last night lover?" A voice spoke out of the sunlight, he felt the bed shift as the body belonging to the voice climbed onto the bed. Robert opened his eyes to see Sarah's smiling face lying on the pillow next to him.

"What happened?" Robert asked in a very gruff sounding voice.

Sarah laughed as she slipped closer to him pulling him onto his side, and draping her arm around his shoulders. "You don't remember the reception?! Everyone started toasting us and we finished off that bottle of champagne and then you started getting a bit tipsy?"

"Whose reception was it?" Robert asked as he closed his eyes trying to remember what had happened.

"Oh my god, Tiger? Seriously? Wow! No more drinking for you...Ours, you goof!" Sarah replied with a bit of anger in her voice. Robert opened his eyes wide looking at Sarah who was holding her left hand up for him. He could see a small ring around her finger, it was silver, with a large diamond in the middle held by small silver vines. Robert looked to his own hand to see a small plain silver band around his ring finger.

Robert looked back at Sarah, with a look of shock on his face. "Sorry baby, I guess I did drink too much..." he stammered, but he could not resist the urge that something was wrong.

"I forgive you Tiger, now kiss me before I change my mind!" Sarah replied with a snicker. Robert pulled her to him feeling her warm body press against his. He felt her legs slip between his, locking his own. He felt the warmth of her lips press firmly against his, her wet tongue sliding between his lips hunting for his. He felt her fingers run through his hair, her nails gently massaging his scalp.

The nagging sensation in his stomach was quieted by their kiss, and the sensation of her body against him. He felt her pull at his covers, pushing them away from his body, exposing his nakedness to her. He could feel his throbbing manhood arise to the sensation of her hands which now roamed his body, softly touching the skin of his stomach, his chest, drifting down to tease the inside of his tight sack, feeling her brush her forearm against his erection.

Robert sighed softly which only seemed to spurn her on. Feeling her fingertips ride up his thigh, then along his shaft, she giggled softly. Pulling away from his lips she slowly kissed down his chest. She moved to his right nipple with a smile, gently wrapping her lips around it, and sucking softly causing it to become erect. She gave it a gently nip of her teeth before smiling at him and moving over to his left nipple to repeat the process.

Robert groaned as he felt her hands slip down between his legs to grasp at his now pre-cum leaking erection. He felt her fingers wrap around his shaft giving it a gentle squeeze. He sighed softly, watching her kiss down his stomach, stopping every so often to nip at the soft flesh of his stomach. As she moved she used her hands to drag the tip of his manhood along her body, between her perfect breasts, along her the curve of her throat until it rested against her lower lip. She gave him a wicked grin before lowering her warm mouth around him. Robert watched in amazement, feeling her tongue dance and swirl around his head, feeling her fingers massage and stroke his shaft.

Robert slowly pumped his hips, gently making love to her mouth and tongue, watching her every move, something flashed in his eyes, cause him to daze for a second, realizing that the sunlight had reflected off her ring. The feeling of doubt twisted his stomach: something didn't feel right about this.

Closing his eyes the throbbing pain started in his head again. It was distracting him, he wasn't even aware that Sarah had stopped. Glancing down, he saw the worried look on her face; she looked scared, frightened the room seemed to darken but only for a second before she smiled.

"Hey Tiger, you owe me something..." Sarah whispered, climbing up next to him with a coy smile on her face.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Robert asked slowly pulling himself into a seated position. Sarah slowly climbed into his lap with a chuckle.

"You promised to let me be inside you..." Sarah whispered into his ear, giving it a soft kiss, then a flick of her tongue.

"OH! I did?" Robert replied in shock.

"Mmmm yes you did, and I want you!" Sarah whispered kissing his neck just below his ear.

Robert sighed but his gut kept urging him to stop, a voice in the back of his mind told him something was wrong, This was wrong, Sarah didn't seem...right... "I don't know Sarah, something feels wrong..." Robert tentatively spoke pushing her back from his neck, holding her at arms length.

"What's wrong Tiger, don't you want to feel what it's like to be made love to?" Sarah exclaimed in shock, pulling away from his grasp. He felt her hand drift down between his legs, softly caressing his manhood, toying with it.

"I...I, Yes I do, but I don't know..." Robert tried to respond as the pleasure of her touch seemed to override his natural trepidation about the forth coming act.

"Then don't think about it, just let it happen. I want to share this with you, I want to share me with you..." she whispered, resting her free hand on his shoulder, continuing to massage his aching member. Robert nodded his head, closing his eyes and giving into the sensation of her touch, pushing his fears aside.

"Roll over for me baby, I promise to be gentle...." Sarah bade in a comforting tone. Robert did as he was instructed. Rolling over onto his stomach, he felt Sarah shifting on the bed, pulling his hips a bit and drawing him up onto his knees. "Fuck, you always had such a cute ass..." Sarah snickered.

Robert heard the soft pop of a top, glancing back he could see she was holding a small bottle of lube. He watched her pour some into her hand, then the hand disappeared out of sight but with the expression on her face, and the subtle sigh she released he knew she was spreading it on her rock hard member.

He watched her pour some more into her hand and then flinched when he felt her fingers smear it around his soft, sensitive anus. "MMMM fuck baby this is going to be crazy hot, I can't wait to feel how tight your little pussy is!"

Robert clenched at the white blanket watching her carefully move into position behind him. She smiled sweetly at him. He could see her arm was between her legs; he guessed holding herself in a position to ease into him. "Just go slow ok...baby..." Robert whispered looking back at her.

"Oh, I will Tiger..." Sarah replied with a devilish grin. He then felt something soft yet stiff brush against his anus. It was curiously arousing and pleasurable, and glancing back he could see that she was using her hand to turn her manhood in slow circles, gently rubbing the head against his soft opening. "Tiger?" Sarah whispered sweetly.

"Yes baby?" Robert replied glancing back at her.

"Fuck You..." Sarah replied with a look of anger on her face. Before Robert could move or think, he felt a sharp stabbing pain as she slid herself inside him with amazing force and speed. He cried out at the pain, feeling her push hard to work every inch inside him. "Oh! Fuck me, Robert you got such a tight little pussy. How's it feel to be rode so fucking rough? How does it feel to be taken like a little bitch whore you are?"

He felt so full he was going to burst. He could feel her pushing deeper, reaching for that sensitive area inside him to set him on his way towards sweet orgasm. He could feel her nails digging into his hips. pushing and pulling at him, forcing him into her wild rhythm. He could feel her hard length inside him, working back and forth.

He propped himself up on his hands, hanging his head and moaning in pleasure as his sensitive anus was stretched by her girth. Glancing back between his legs he could see his erect manhood swaying with their bodies, dripping globs of precum onto the white bed sheet.

"Oh, fuck me Robert, this has to be the tightest little pussy I have ever been in. Is this what it feels like when you fuck me Robert, when you make me your little fuck toy, your freaky little cum whore? Do you like this Robert? Tell me how much you love my cock!" Sarah asked with a heavy dose of venom in her tone.