Love You Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers

She slipped two steamy fingers from her fragrant sex and put them on my tongue. Instantly I remembered why we came here, why we took part in the ceremony, and why we needed Reenan's help. I tasted my purpose, I lived a life, I loved a love. Her eyes met mine as I sucked her fingers and she was my Aideen. It was like we were home alone where we wanted to be.

She helped me up onto the stone altar and removed my bog shoes. She pulled my pants and shorts down past my purple knee and laid me down on my back gingerly. She took off her socks, took off her panties, bent over and took a sip of holly tea from a mortar on the altar. Then she bent over my stiffening member and let some drops drip over it, swallowing the remainder. The cool sensation of the tea awakened my senses even more as Aideen slid a finger into my hole and took my member in her mouth. I was instantly hard as the stone I laid upon. She took me all the way down her throat and came off of it over and over, never once gagging or pausing for breath. She was like a woman possessed, determined to take me inside her as deep as possible. She came off of me with prolonged revelry in her face and all over her body. She could feel her throat stretch and slide over my shaft, my thick head, and off the tip, then her tongue did the same, licking the crack of the head. Her grazing teeth and swollen lips followed. When she stood above me, a two foot trail of holly tea, fish eye, precome, and saliva trailed from her lip to tip, and we held a gaze until it bowed and broke under its own weight. She slid the finger from me and entered it into her mouth, relishing even the dirtiest representation of my being.

She mounted me on the altar. Her hair was now heavy and dark, dripping over her shoulders and back like slimy green moss in a trickling waterfall. My thick cock slid into her wet tightness and she looked to the sky, past the clouds and the brightness of the moon. Her stare found bright Venus. She leaned on my chest with her hands and rested her weight there so as not to cause my knee pain. I looked at her, glowing and elegant and rugged all at once like a wolf of Venus, and my eyes followed hers to the wandering star. I reached up and fondled her breasts, her nipples that dripped warm water. She moved only with her gyrating hips. Her clit rubbed on me, I touched all parts of her softness inside. She dripped down my testes onto the altar and we came together, following the planet on its path to a new position in the shuddering universe. She leaned over and kissed my lips and lay on top of me until I shrank inside of her full nest of love.

After some moments had passed and we were resting in the storm, Reenan broke the silence.

"You certainly love him, child. I could feel it running through you, you helped him to find Gwena with you," her voice carrying an unsettling youth and wisdom.

"Gwena?" asked Aideen.

"The wandering star, child, the white swan. Ye have a future indeed, a wandering future and a steady past, a vine on a wall on a house on firm ground."

"Your man though, what's wrong with him? Show us you love her, Denny. Show us the love isn't gone. A man has given his eyes to me for true love. A man has given his member to a lover who went across the sea. I know many a man who has given his soul for a single night of bliss. And you, you won't even sacrifice a worthless knee.

"You give nothing Denny, you receive and you give nothing. You are a doting old man with nothing to give, not even a future. You are not long for this world without me, Denny. Why should I give your future to you? Why should I fill a dry well with fresh spring water? Why don't I let it run dry? Why don't I poison your well, you wretched old man? Show me your true love for the child, Aideen. Show me why my fellow enchantress should dedicate all her life to cultivating the love between you."

I wasn't frightened. I wasn't insulted. I was filled with bravery from Aideen's caress. I pushed her onto her back so that she reclined and pulled my legs from under her. I got my head between her legs and licked myself away as it trickled from her. I nibbled and sucked her little fold, I licked up and down her slit, all the way down to her puckering hole and back up to flick her clit. I buried my chin in her and I sucked and spit on her love. I pulled myself up to her and plunged my stiffness inside her pussy. I thrusted to her harder than I had ever before. Our bodies clashed and resonated. I fucked her to the back of her canal. I held her by the tits and squeezed. We both yelped and panted as our carnal act was met with prevailing love. Aideen's head lay back off the altar, looking ahead at the inverted dreamscape of stone and grass and holly. A bolt of lightning clashed in front of her eyes, striking the ground before her. We felt the sound and light and electricity at once, as one indistinguishable force that consumed the moment.

Our hair stood on edge, and so did Reenan's. How Reenan did not conduct the strike from the wet ground puzzled me, but I wasn't confident that it wasn't just luck. She moved to where the lightning had struck in front of Aideen and me. From under her cloak she produced a smooth wooden phallus. It had several holly leaves and berries on it. She lifted her dress with blackened fingers, showing her young, raven mound. She used her old hand to part herself and reveal her pink hole. And with the young hand she pushed the live holly into herself. We both watched the thorny leaves bend back and scrape past her flesh. The half-foot tool entered in its entirety. She ground it like pestle in mortar and twisted it in full rotation. She pulled it all the way out. The residue of sex and dark blood tipped the thorns. She started to push and pull vigorously. A knob at the bottom curved up to rub her clit. I never slowed my pace with Aideen.

Reenan took such pleasure from watching us I did wonder who I was aiming to please, but Aideen and I fixed our eyes on eachother once again. We kissed and sucked and I hammered my hips into hers. My knee felt like wet powder as pain shot all the way down to my foot and up to my ears.

"Yes Denny, yes," cried Aideen. "Fuck me Denny, please, come. Please come to me Denny," and her brow twisted and her eyes squinted and her lips frowned like she would break under me.

"Fuck!" screamed I, in agony and ecstasy. "Fuck Aideen, I'll come to you. I'll give you my love," and I thrusted harder, faster, and spit flew from my gasping mouth.

Aideen became so tense she was frozen, and I fucked her stone-hard body, and as my cock stiffened as hard as her pussy was tight, we both came and came again in shudders and spasms and bursts of liquid and noise.

Still, Reenan was not satisfied. I rolled my love over and brought her to her knees. Now, fully on my knees I entered her from behind, knowing that after the passion subsided, my leg would be doomed to uselessness. I was still coming as I entered her again. She shook too, and I kept on, needing her, giving to her. I pounded at her door until her hands slipped from under her and she fell to her tits and face and her pussy contracted so strongly and forcefully that no more come could squeeze through my strangled cock. I leaned over my Aideen, she turned her head to me, and we kissed, wetly rubbing our tongues as I entered her arse. Her pussy continued to contract as she came from the anal pleasure. Her pretty ring was strangely easier to move about in than her pussy when left it, which was now impenetrable.

She lifted herself to her hands once more as I held her hair near the scalp and thrusted firmly in rhythm. We both watched Reenan touch herself as I fucked my love in her dirtiest place. I looked Reenan dead in the eye, letting out nasal grunts with every thrust, grinding my knee into the stone a little more. Aideen fingered her clit, now huge and agitated like a plump red currant, covered in our come. She flexed her ring on me, clawed at my aching balls, tried to buck back on me to fuck herself but I refused to let her. Reenan wanted me to bear the pain and the effort. I held her still and fucked her hard and intently, grabbing her all over, holding her head still by her hair. I entered her arse and exited completely, all the while staring Reenan in her grey eye, which remained awake while her blue one stayed serenely shut. As I came for the last time, I pushed myself deep inside my love Aideen and gave her shaking anal climax, making her scream out for me to save her from it. I pulled out as I came, and caught her as she fell to her stomach, shaking, quietly grunting, staring straight ahead at nothing. Everything, her throat, her wind pipe, her jaw, her vagina and her sphincter clenched and released repeatedly. She let out a short burst of air but could not inhale. I was looking at Reenan with triumph when her eye started sucking in the wrinkles of her face and turning dark blue.

I looked down at spasming, dilating, contracting Aideen and realized that something was gravely wrong.

Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers
12