Love You Like a Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jiri again saw all the other mounds spread around the floor. Each, he thought, would be big enough to cover a person. He could not count them all, but there must have been at least thirty.

Rachel and himself were not the first victims to come here, and he knew would not be the last.

He began to feel tiny stings, as if from mosquitoes, on his feet and ankles. The rootlets had started to surround his feet, and were crawling up his ankles. As he pulled his feet away, the roots broke quite easily, but wherever he moved, they began to crawl around him again.

His situation was hopeless. As Gina spoke to him of completion, of fulfillment, of finality, a black mood of despair came across him.

The creeping horror that Karen had shown him in that train carriage had finally overtaken him, and he was near the end.

He knew that this feeling of dark despair would not last. It would be so sweet to submit, to give himself to Gina, whom he still adored and somehow trusted. If he managed to run away from this abomination, his life would be empty, meaningless. His friends, his family, all the joys in his life, were here. Nothing was left of his previous life. It would be better to die in ecstasy than to live his life with nothing. He felt too exhausted to contemplate rebuilding himself.

"Lie on your back, Jiri"

He complied, and Gina crept over to cover him. She spread his legs, and, holding his arms, positioned herself at his entrance.

Jiri hardly felt the tongue as it nestled against him. As Gina began to make little pushes, she offered a breast to him. He suckled as he felt himself penetrated, and Gina managed to keep her breast to him as her tongue lengthened and she pushed deeper.

Her warm milk trickled down his throat, and freed his first memories, memories of childhood, memories of his own mother and father. Gina was emptying him, teasing him, suckling him, preparing him for a final release.

Jiri found himself moaning his pleasure as Gina began to deepen her slow thrusts, and voiced his frustration as with each stroke she withdrew. Where Karen and Helen had been fire, Gina was iron. Her tongue did not seduce, it was an instrument of strength, it simply skewered his soul each time it entered, releasing another flood of his existence, and absorbed everything as she gave that unique, consuming pleasure.

With each slow penetration, Gina lengthened her reach, until Jiri could feel it close to his heart. Gina stopped for a time, and quietly asked Jiri for his consent.

"Trust me, Jiri, let me take you. Give yourself to me, it is the only way. It is not an end, Jiri, it is the beginning of your new life. Let yourself go."

Jiri did not reply, but relaxed, and, wrapping his legs around Gina's hips, he slowly pulled her into him, pulled her final thrust into his heart.

Jiri released his whole being, and let Gina tenderly draw it out of him.

---

Jiri could do nothing as he felt the white rootlets again begin to sting him with their paralysis, and crawled over his limbs.

They were soon in his mouth, in his ears, in his nostrils. There were only brief pricks of pain as their sting dulled his sensation, but he could feel their progress as they pressed deep inside, and he felt them under his skin as they began to penetrate his skull. What was a skull to a tree that could turn granite into topsoil, and crack concrete like eggshells?

His mind clouded over, and soon he could not see. For a time he floated in blackness, with no sensation: he was neither hot nor cold, he could not feel the spongy mass underneath him, he could not feel the weight of Gina above him. Just blackness, and emptiness, and a sense of melancholy, for he knew that his previous life had ended.

He was surprised to feel Karen's familiar arms surround his middle, and felt her mouth close over his member. His relief was palpable: He could no longer feel the roots. He could have been in his bed. This may have been some terrible dream, some terrible nightmare.

After the assault on his body, his penis was quite flaccid. The sensation of her warm mouth was wonderful, but he doubted if she would be able to make him rise.

But she skillfully bobbed up and down on him, and he did feel the blood begin to fill his organ, and his heart began to beat strongly to make it rise quicker.

As she caressed and tongued him, Jiri began to relax. He had not realized until now that, with all he had witnessed, every muscle in his body was painfully tight. The warm slickness of her mouth was so sweet, and he felt that tension draining out of him, and he lay back and let her take control.

His penis in Karen's mouth was a lifeline to draw him back to sensation again, but he did not want to come yet. He wanted to lie still and let that feeling renew him, make him feel normal again, to hug her, to talk to her.

But Karen did not give him any respite, as her mouth tried hungrily to draw him to a physical completion. He tried to shift his hips from side to side to delay the inevitable, but found that he was still paralyzed. The thought of that numbing drug in his system, and the invasion of his body by those roots, fueled a perverse desire inside of him that boiled and curdled in his loins even as she held him tighter, and drew him in deeper. Jiri saw stars as he felt his orgasm blossoming from his spine and shooting down his thighs, pumping his come into her ravening mouth. But it did not subside; as he kept spurting, she drew him in still deeper, and the warmth of his coming spread through his body, and still he was giving her more. The spurting gave way to a constant stream, as if he was bleeding his lifeblood into her, but the sexual pleasure was a constant. He began to feel thirsty, and his head began to hurt, but her mouth kept sucking, and drew him deeper still, and still she wanted more.

---

When Jiri awoke next morning, he felt a changed man. The terror and despondency of the last few days had vanished, and, fortunately, the terrible nightmares last night had not left him with any sense of tiredness.

Everyone was there at breakfast, and life began to return to normal. Karen was more radiant than ever, and he began to see her as a lover, not a demoness.

Helen and Rachel had lost their reclusiveness, and Jiri felt part of the family again. Rachel even seemed to be getting quite affectionate; she was always ready with hugs for everyone, and as the long, perfect days extended into the future, Jiri began to think of ways to get her into his bed with Karen.

Gina was as strong as always, and Jiri still could not reconcile her in his terrible dream with the the reality of his life. The great tree continued to provide for them all, and he found that they were not alone. There were gates hidden in the fence, and he occasionally tried them, and they lead to other houses, other gardens, almost identical to his own, each with its own a mighty tree. Each house contained a young couple, and Karen, Helen and Gina were often found there visiting them; Jiri supposed that this explained their previous absences, which had become much rarer now.

A whole world of new friends awaited Jiri and Rachel. But first they had each other to explore.

Rachel finally managed to pour out her worries when they managed to find some time alone together.

"Jiri, I'm really worried. Helen has been telling me some strange things. She says that I am to be joined soon, and that she and I will be united for eternity when she does it. Gina and Karen aren't any help; they just pat me on the head and tell me that I'm a good girl.

"Helen finally ... emptied me ... on the night it was supposed to happen. I felt that I had given my soul to her, my life. But here I am now, feeling better than I have ever felt before, speaking with you, and Helen and I are like young lovers again.

"How did I escape, Jiri? How did you escape? Our terrible fates seem to have deserted us and left us stranded in heaven"

Jiri did not tell her of his terrible dream. He had discounted it for a nightmare immediately. It was not possible, anyway, because Rachel was right: here they were, as they had always been, happy and secure. When you are living in paradise, you do not want to question it, or it might blow away like the mist.

He held her for a long time, and she cried a little. When she turned her face to his for a kiss, they melted into each other's arms, and let nature take its course. They did not see the sisters for a week, and did not really miss them.

---

There was only a single blemish in Jiri's idyllic existence: he had a nightmare, always the same, that kept returning when he least expected it, when he was living life to the fullest.

In this dream, he would awake to find his eyes, ears, and mouth were blocked with some fibrous material. He could hardly breathe, and his limbs felt wasted and weak. One of the sisters was always there to comfort him, as if to get him back to sleep. It must have been a dream; they never seemed to notice the horror of his circumstance, but just stroked his eyelids, and talked to him, as if he were a sick child.

"Let go, Jiri, give up this world. Let yourself go, give yourself to us, give yourself to Rachel. The Tree will care for you and all of our companions. We will love you, we will protect you. Just let go, Jiri, let yourself go".

He would now dream of those roots striking deeper into his skin, with their prickings and their crawling soon forgotten as his senses were dulled by their paralyzing dew, leaving him adrift, unfeeling, in blackness.

But soon he would feel that hungry mouth fasten itself around him, drawing him in, deeper and deeper. He no longer knew who was taking him in, only that she was skillful as she bobbed, and pulled, and sucked, and drew. In this dream he could no longer distinguish between his penis and his body, and could not tell if his whole body was not inside her mouth, or perhaps it was her vagina, the sweetness and the horror fueling his ecstasy. There was no orgasm, there was just the consuming ecstasy of release as he leaked his life's fluid into her hunger, it could have been semen, it could have been blood, he no longer knew the difference, drawing him to the brink of death, then the ecstasy rising with a roar in his head until he felt his body could not contain it. Then oblivion.

But they were only dreams, harmless nightmares. Life is sweet.

Fin November 2002

---

© 2002 lostboy please, no re-posting without permission.

I'd like to hear from people who read my stories, please write.