Love_Heart

Story Info
A short tale of their final night together.
791 words
3.62
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath me I could feel her. Her breath such a silk as it caressed my neck, the tender kisses falling from our lips to meet each other's bodies, our necks. She paid close attention to there, just gently letting her kisses touch against my skin and running them up and down my neck. Then she turned her attention up to my face, the kisses, so sweet, connecting with my cheek and meeting my lips in the softest of ways felt like a bliss that shouldn't ever end. Our lips parted and she entered me with such a passion and held me closer so that I could do nothing but close my eyes and feel her as our tongues began to entwine each others. I could tell her eyes were closed too as she pulled me closer still and my tongue entered into her as she retreated from me.

I pulled at her top and she raised her arms so that the flimsy material could slide off of her easily. She lay with an arch in her back as I lay down with her and I could feel that sensuous warmth as our bare stomachs touched and joined with each other. Our bodies began to move in time, a slow dancing rhythm that could stretch on for eternity, an endless satisfaction of peace within us. I reached behind her back and pushed at the clasp that held her bra in place, its soft cotton and flowery design was enticing to touch and feel against my chest; I left one hand to slide down along the side of her body and pull at her waist so that her hips rose up to meet mine. My other hand finally slid the clasp of her bra open and I slipped the supporting straps from her shoulders and down her arms. She sighed with a relief as the cotton slid from her and exposed her soft breasts to my caring touch. With the hand that hadn't clasped her waist keeping her body against mine I began to caress the softness of her breast and lowered my lips to kiss the mounds beneath me. Lips parted, I took her erected nipple into my mouth and began to lightly bite on the tip of it making it harder still and she squirmed beneath me as a little moan escaped from her lips.

Between us we carried on removing each others clothes, the sound of our breathing captivated me in ways I had never felt before, clinging itself to me like a sweet memory, soft -- silky. She lay in my arms again, the arch returning to her back as she reached down and positioned me between her legs.

Her eyes, like two deep sapphires sparkled underneath the warm glow from the chandelier above where we lay together; the candlelight flickered in those deep gems making them all the more beautiful to look at. Oh such a feeling for me had not existed until that very moment when I looked into those bright dark jewels.

The hand that had positioned me had now retreated up to my waist, pulling me down and into her with one smooth movement. I could feel the tip of my penis part her lips as she pulled me closer and she raised her hips to meet mine. A flood of sensations coursed through my body as we began to move in a slow, steady, rhythmic dance with each other -- her back arching more and more as we danced.

Skin against skin, she wrapped her legs behind my waist holding me closer to her as her ecstasy began to grow -- with every passing second of her climax she began to increase the rhythm of which she moved her waist with mine. I saw with a warm glowing feeling that her face was flushed and her cheeks were alight with mirth -- I knew it was time, her face told me.

I wanted the feeling to last but I knew better than to hold out much longer. Instead I took up her pace and as she reached the height of her ecstasy I too reached my limits and released my seed deep into her rose laying down with her in my arms in the process. We stayed like that -- holding each other close and feeling our bodies touch -- such a wonderful feeling. The night drew in its grasp around us. We held each other tighter. This might well be the last night that we had a chance to be with each other, and we didn't want it to end. In the morning I would have to leave... back to work whilst she would remain, a memory until I could hold her again.