Lovechild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staggered by how much she had changed, Ava did not realize she had switched to one of the few gay fics she had saved, a story about two friends having a moment. While she had never been a big fan of boy love before, she found herself with a growing appetite. And there was the question of just how far could the transformation go? If she identified with the male character, would that cause her to change gender?

While she had no real frame of reference, it was easy to find herself in the shoes of a someone who wanted to get stronger, to achieve greatness. Perhaps it was an effect of the current transformation, perhaps it was her own deferred dreams, whatever the case, she identified with the high school senior struggling to prove he was good enough to play college ball.

As her gaze moved down the page, she felt her entire body tingling. There was a throb between her thighs as her hips narrowed. Then another as a rush of pleasure gripped her mind. The excitement of changing drew her onwards and with each paragraph she devoured, she grew larger in every way.

Muscles rose against her skin and growing bones pushed those muscles even further. She shot up, growing towards her old height and then past it as her body destroyed the small shirt. A swelling blossomed in her crotch as she inexplicably took on the traits of two burly guys. Her button was throbbing, its length slowly increasing as her ability did its magic. It felt like her blood was boiling as her pulse pounded in her ears. She squished her muscular thighs together to try and find some relief as she kept reading to the end of the story.

Looking over herself, she had developed the body of a budding linebacker. Her shoulders had broadened, her arms and legs had thickened. Her swollen button peeked out from her crotch like a tiny penis. Could she go further? Could she cross over to the other side of the spectrum?

She loaded up a story about a down and out football player. He had been a pro, but an injury left him on the bench. As she sank into the meat of the very long fic, her memories began to shift, replacing the failed track and field hopes with a successful college football career. She could feel that her clit was steadily growing larger and more phallic, the organ now wobbling with her pacing. She dropped onto her bed once more as the story enveloped her.

Sweat was beading on her skin as a lifetime of muscle development slowly grew into existence. As a slow burn romance between him and his best friend from high school finally ignited into a night of passion, she could feel the changes to her sex accelerate. When her remaining amount of boob sank into her rising pectorals, she was a little scared what would happen if she continued. At the same time, she wanted to know. Needed to know, even.

As the story got more erotic, her increasing masculinity started to make itself known. Her hips and kegels were twitching, causing her length to flop about. Her breathing was becoming erratic as her smaller nipples grew hard. She had never masturbated while reading a fic before, but her body was humming with the need to be touched. Shifting her grip to one hand, she began to rub her transforming genitals with the other.

She wrapped her thumb around her shaft and began to stroke her swollen labia with her first three fingers. Everything was so sensitive! She dropped the tablet as her body arched. Her clit inflated further in her grasp. Her lips swelled outwards against her thighs. She began to stroke her penis-like member with her other hand, moaning and groaning from the intensity.

Out of nowhere, the electric sensation of orgasm gripped her, leaving her paralyzed and gasping. Her body however, continued to change. One moment she had a exceedingly large clit, the next she was gripping a hard, seven inch cock. Two objects slid past her fingers on her pussy and settled against her. The change was so shocking that she was finally broken out of her reverie and she dropped to the bed panting.

"Wow, I really did become a guy-and so big!"

She was surprised how deep and bassy her voice had become-and then she was excited. This was her chance! She could start fresh with a lifetime of training and a physique that was the pinnacle of athletic prowess. She picked up her tablet again, set on reading the story until she finished transforming. A couple pages later, there was a twinge in her mind and she started thinking of herself as a guy.

He resumed the jerking motion, relishing the feeling of growing veins under his palm and against his fingers. With each cycle, he was just a little larger, his grip slowly widening as each pass took more time. As he entered the last chapter, he was absently stroking a shaft twice the size of his initial grip.

-*-

After satisfying himself several times between the bed and the shower, Ava pulled on clothes from his old life. While they were a bit feminine, they did at least fit. Stepping out the door, he stretched like always before starting off at a trot. He was still marveling at how his new body felt, especially the way his muscles moved against each other. He probably weighed as much as he had this morning, but was willing to bet much less of it was fat.

Even so, he felt heavy after running for only about twenty minutes. Before, even with his absurd boobs, he had managed to run considerably further without feeling winded. He pushed on, walking instead and arrived at the gym some minutes later.

He was looking forward to lifting some weights, to testing his limits. He set up a bench press for the weight he used to lift and laid on his back. He knew before he even extended his arms that the paltry weight would be like lifting nothing at all.

"Wow, bra. Do you even lift?"

"What?"

"You speak english, bra? Do. You. Even. Lift?"

He glanced around and realized there was a considerably build dude standing near by. He gaze drifted to that guy's bar and the weight on it.

"Oh, yeah, just warming up."

"Yeah, cool story, bra."

Normally he would have ignored the obvious asshole, but that was before. Now, he wanted to show him up. Getting off the bench, Ava grabbed enough plates to double weight he had set before and slid it onto the bar. Settling back down on the bench, he pushed the bar up off the rack. It had a satisfying heft.

"Oh yeah, bra? Check this out..."

The muscle troll put two more plates on his bar and lifted smoothly, as if it was no trouble at all. One upped again, Ava piled on his own weights. Between the run and the two previous sets, his body was starting to burn. As he pushed up on a weight that was one and a half times his own, he felt a strain in his shoulders. With a grunt, he got it up off the rack. A long exhale brought it down to his chest. A smooth inhale raised it up, but he was wobbling. Rather than risk it falling on him, he racked it.

"Hah! You ain't no thing, bra."

At that point, another seemingly identical guy showed up. Ava moved to another part of the gym, but could not really get away from them. The pair of lunks proceeded to spot each other for increasingly absurd amount of weight, calling it out loudly and glancing his way every so often. Finally, it was too irritating to continue and he left.

Walking back to his apartment, he realized no one was looking at him and if they did, they quickly looked away. It was nearly as bad as everyone always staring. This was turning out to be less enjoyable than he expected.

"Maybe I should change back..."

-*-

When Ava got in, he picked up The Illusionist's Game and re-read the chapter where Mina confessed to Kellen. He expected to transform back into that first new version of himself, but nothing happened.

"It's like the alterations from the spell have made it too hard for me to see myself as Mina. I need to work my mind back into a state that can, or I'll be stuck like this forever!"

He waded into the internet looking for stories of men becoming women. Somehow, in all of that searching, he had ended up in a cis/trans lesbian story he had never read before. There was a flash in his mind and the panic underneath sharpened. His fears pierced his persona and his true memories came flooding back, washing away the created ones. Her mind hers once more, Ava identified like never before with wanting to be a woman.

With a blossoming empathy, her body started to shrink down slowly as steam rose from her skin. Her balls retracted, her penis smoothed, and her pectorals morphed into breasts. While she remained quite tall and built, the burning influence of the testosterone began to fade.

She flipped through the book once more, her body morphing back into the fusion of herself, Mina, and Kellen. Sure that the novel was the source of her ability, she powered through it hoping to curb her transformative powers. Most of the back half of the narrative was a blur, but she finally arrived at the first act cliffhanger that led into the second book.

As Ava closed the back cover, she nicked herself again. Her body pulsed and she felt herself growing. Expecting to return to her original shape, she sighed in resignation and relief as she closed her eyes. Her adventure in shape changing was about to end. Only, she did not feel the familiar weight of her boobs returning.

Opening her eyes, she glanced down at herself. She was tall, yes, and somewhat curvy, but most of that shape felt like muscle as she rubbed over it. Her bust was somewhere between her starting point and the fusion's. Their size felt kind of good actually.

The second book called to her, but it was late a this point. Very late indeed.

"Perhaps tomorrow..."

12