Loved By a Satyr

Story Info
Natasha discovers what love is like in a flock.
35.8k words
4.79
42.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight sliced through the tall coniferous trees of the thick alpine forest making the bright green natural grasses sparkle and the moss-covered rocks scattered across the forest floor shone as if they had been scrubbed by the morning light. It was beautiful, ethereal, and the small, brunette woman walking slowly through the woods raised her face to the light, closing her amber eyes and breathing in the scent of the woods around her as she let the light warm her skin. Natasha had worn a pale peach gown today, and the silky material swirled around her feet as she looked at the beautiful earth she walked within.

She'd lost her shoes a few days ago, and hadn't really minded their absence. It felt good to be so connected to the ground beneath her, to feel the mud, the water, the life that she was connected to. She'd spent weeks in this forest, called here by something she wasn't quite sure of, a feeling, a desire to investigate the mystery of these long-secret trees. She knew that while she had left her family behind in southern Germany, she was by no means alone in these woods. Natasha could hear the animals that called this area home, the birds, beasts, and the many many plants that surrounded her. But she could sense something else, as well. Something mystical, ancient. Something that warmed her body inside, that tugged at her, that dared her to find it.

So she'd convinced her father to make what felt like a pilgrimage through this land, to seek out what she felt that she had to find. Natasha hadn't minded the solitude. She was used to it, in fact. Her father was warm, loving, but he also consistently felt that he needed to teach her, to test her, to see just how far she could go with her powers. And every time she showed him just the smallest bit of what she could do, he would puff up with such familial pride. She was strong, stronger than most, and he was sure that had been due to her wizard genes mixing with the elf genes of her mother's people. But Natasha didn't want to be this all-powerful being that her father hoped to create within her. She wanted to be a woman. She wanted to love, and be loved as a woman, and not as a wizard. And not as an elf.

Sighing, she reached out a hand and ran it along the leaves of the vines growing along a row of trees. Feeling that kiss of introduction from each of the plants as she went, smiling as she felt their life force, the connection she was always given by fauna. It was a lovely feeling, pure, unhindered by relationships or more animalistic need. Fauna just was. And that was beautiful to her.

A stream came into view and she smiled wide, the sunlight shone across it and made it shimmer in moving, rolling waves. Moving over carefully, feeling the ground beneath her feet become a little more saturated the closer she moved, Natasha walked until she could bend at the edge of the stream and dip her right hand into the water. Cold, clear, alive with the forest. Closing her eyes, she just let the water slide against her fingers, a soft, cool caress that made her smile softly and dip her head a little.

It wasn't until she felt hot air near her right cheek that Natasha realized that she wasn't alone. Her eyes shot open and she gasped, how had she not realized that there was someone, something, this close to her? She should have heard their thoughts, let alone heard them move. But as she turned her head to take in the bright white muzzle, the large, dark eyes, long white mane, and the single horn protruding from between those eyes, Natasha knew that she was most definitely not alone. Standing slowly, shaking slightly, she faced the rorhaes, the unicorn, and waited to see what it would do to her. She hadn't even been sure these beasts even existed any more. Their existence had long been rumored to have ended on earth. But she knew she was looking at one, and she was astounded by the beauty of it. Larger than a normal sized horse, and even an abnormal sized one. It was muscled, majestic, and sure of itself. Why wouldn't it be? Unicorns were revered, even among nonhumans.

It was a male. She sensed that quickly, it definitely had a male scent. Natasha stared into his eyes and tried again to read his thoughts, but watched as he whinnied and shook his head at her, his front hoofs stomping a little, shifting back from her a bit. She frowned and nodded her chin, she hadn't meant to offend him, and she put a hand up a little by way of apology, and watched as the beast slowly shift forward, eventually allowing her hand to touch the very end of his muzzle for just a moment. Natasha gasped, completely unprepared for the emotion that overtook her, soaking through him and into her hand and then deep within her body. Even more unprepared was she for the way her nerves began to fire rapidly and a heat pooled low in her body, causing a wetness between her legs that made her shiver.

The unicorn made another sound, pushing off of his front hooves completely and rearing back, showing her more of him...all of him. Natasha felt her eyes widen as she saw his enormous cock slide out of his sheath before her. She gasped and backed away a bit. She was suddenly frightened and took a few steps away from him. He came back down on his hooves and whinnied again, moving his muzzle to her shoulders, forcing her to turn away from him, but when she moved to walk away, his mouth caught and held her gown, letting her know that he wanted her to stay where she was.

Natasha whimpered, terrified now, she knew nothing of unicorns, absolutely nothing, and now she was near an aroused one that didn't seem to want her to leave. She shivered from her shoulders to her toes, and she listened to the sounds of the beast behind her. What would he do? Would he run away, try to...force her? There was no way that would work. Would he try to hurt her? For finding him? Was he angry? She felt her eyes fill with tears at the thought that she had intruded into a world that was ancient and sacred and then she felt hands...hands cup her shoulders.

She could feel the height of the man behind her, and knew he had moved to stand close against her back. Without saying anything, his hands rubbed down her clothed shoulders to move over her covered breasts before he knelt a little so that one hand could cup the juncture of her thighs through her gown, making her whimper against him. She could feel a finger searching for and...ooooh...finding a little nubbin between her legs that instantly made her body jerk and sink back into him.

He shifted again, moving his hands away from her pussy and she felt the gown being tugged up and over her head. When Natasha was naked, she felt him turn her towards him, and she bit her lower lip as her amber colored eyes took in the dark brown, large eyes of the man looking down at her. His hair was long, a golden blond that glittered against the sunlight. His nose was long, aristocratic, and his features were harsh, masculine. In the middle of his forehead was a very intricate design in golds and silvers and she knew she was looking at the unicorn. The fact that he could shift into a more human form surprised her. His ears were not human, however, and were a little longer, and more pointed than hers.

His mouth was set in a smile as he moved his hands up to her chin and he tilted her face towards his as he bent down to kiss her. Natasha gasped, inadvertently opening her mouth to the questing thrust of his tongue and the kiss deepened, quickly became more sexual in nature, and she whimpered and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he put his hands on her ass and lifted her into his arms. She squeezed her eyes closed as he lowered her to the ground beside the stream and she stretched, her back arching as the earth below spoke to her and the man above trailed his mouth and fingers over her body, learning her curves, her dips, quickly finding places that made her whimper, and others that made her groan and her cunt grew wet and clenched in need.

His hands finally sought out that wet passage, and she felt him slide a finger against the pale pink fold of her, and Natasha trembled uncontrollable. Her amber eyes found and held his dark alluring gaze and she felt his body shift over her. When he thrust forward with his hard hips, she cried out, prepared, but yet not, as her maidenhead was torn and his cock sank deep, deep inside of her body.

He paused inside, moving his mouth over her neck softly, his hard lips making claim to her slightly moist skin as he let her body get used to the feel of him inside. Natasha felt her body soften to his quest quickly, moisture pooling within her, and soon his hips moved again and he started pumping his hips slowly over her, sliding that hard cock in and out in slow, tantalizing movements.

"Aonghas." He said roughly against her ear afterwards, and Natasha shivered, still clutching his shoulders tightly.

"Natasha." She told him her name, and he smiled and kissed her again. Deeply, his hands pressing into her shoulders as he then moved his mouth to her breasts, suckling on the soft orbs until her nipples were hard, sensitive, and then his head lifted and he grinned at her with that wide mouth of his and she felt her heart skip a beat, two even, and Natasha felt that love that she'd been searching her entire life for. And she grinned back at him.

They had been together, mostly alone, but sometimes in the presence of her father and the rest of his family for the next four years. They'd born a daughter, Elarinya, who they'd doted on and protected from the influence of both the wizards and the elvish siblings that Natasha saw very sparingly. They'd then born a son who had died shortly after birth. It had been hard, but they had been happy for the most part. Finding a love in each other's arms that kept them sated, protected, and they'd lived in the forests of Europe for years. Happy, alone, together.

She had known that Aonghas loved her, but she'd also known that he desired to find others like him. Elarinya had been born with the mark of a unicorn, but they wouldn't know if she could shift until she reached puberty. And he desperately felt the need to find a female unicorn to mate with. Despite marrying Natasha, the male unicorn had never given up that hope of finding a female like him. It had been what had driven them to go into the Caucuses, an area unsafe for many types of nonhumans. It was home to many herds of minotaurs, among other nonhumans of the darkness.

Natasha had refused to let Elarinya go with them, but she'd felt the need to accompany her husband, to try to protect him if he should find himself in trouble. He had let her come, but she wasn't sure if he appreciated her intrusion on this particular quest. She was unable to read his thoughts, something that she'd been able to do to every other being she'd ever met. She had had to just take the knowledge that he loved her and wanted her there on blind faith.

They'd been in Azerbaijan for three weeks, and the trail seemed cold. Natasha had been sitting on a fallen tree stump, watching as Aonghas had shifted from man into Unicorn. It was beautiful every time she saw him do it. Such beauty could barely be imagined, let alone seen in the flesh. She'd sat there, a gentle smile on her face as her husband pranced towards her, dipping his horn in her direction before he whinnied and ran off into the woods, disappearing from her view for a moment.

She had been waiting for him to return when she felt them, when she began to hear their thoughts. Natasha had felt her whole body tense at the realization that there were creatures in the forest that had been alerted to the presence of a unicorn, and they were close, very close to actually finding Aonghas. She had whimpered, jumping down and running in the direction she'd seen her husband go, and Natasha continued listening to the minds of the beasts, minotaurs, as they hunted her unaware lover.

Time seemed to slow down to almost a stand still as she ran through the forest that seemed to cower around her, dank, dark, the sky seeming to go gray as she panted out sharp breaths as she searched for her husband. Natasha felt her vision cloud with her tears when they found him, and she pushed on, fearing that she would be too late. Her hands were already coming together, readying a spell to get them away from her husband when she finally saw the magnificent white unicorn come into view. She was so focused on him as he reared, his body so beautiful, so perfect, that she almost missed the mass of minotaurs that were surrounding him now, spears and knives in their hands, ready to destroy God's most fabulous creation.

Gagging out a choke, she watched, unable to move as Aonghas stomped his front hooves back down on the ground, and then the minotaurs moved in. Natasha felt her hands tingle as a spell readied and she began to point her arms towards where her husband was trying to fight off the ugly, bull-headed beasts when large hands surrounded her arms, pulling them apart, destroying her spell. Jerking against the hold, her eyes never leaving her husband, and when ropes surrounded his neck, and he was forced to bow his head towards the ground, those big dark eyes of his stared back at her. Natasha felt the entire forest around her cringe in fear, anguish, as an axe swung, and her husband was rid of his horn.

Natasha was sure she screamed, but she couldn't feel it come out, she couldn't feel anything but the giant anger and despair of the earth around her as her husband fell to his knees, then slowly down to his barrel, his whinny weak now, as he seemed to accept his fate. Natasha sobbed, unable to break free of the grasp, knowing there was something she could do, she knew what to do, but knowing her husband was going to die and there was nothing she could do now to stop it, she made no attempt to save herself. A moment before the world went black for her, one of the minotaurs had clubbed her in the back of the head, she saw a minotaur near her husband approach him slowly, urged on by the sounds of triumph around him, with a knife that he sank deep into Aonghas' neck. Her eyes closed just as those enchanting eyes of her husband lost their shine and brilliance and the world trembled.

Hours later, Natasha groggily came to and was first assaulted by the smells around her, sweat, metal, woods, rot, and sex. The room she was in was dark, with a fire near the center. She could barely focus on the minotaurs on the other side, she could barely handle knowing that the carcass that they were chopping into strips of meat was her husband, her eyes were unfocused, her head hurt desperately, and a dizzying fog floated within her mind. What she did feel, and feel most painfully, was the fierce thrust of a monster cock as she was raped by someone behind her. The pain was unbearable, and she could tell that they'd been raping her since she was brought here, she could smell spent semen, she could tell her body was battered, broken, and she closed her eyes, unable to do anything but scream. God, she wanted them to finish, to finish and then to end this, to kill her.

~*~*~*~

The air in her bedroom felt thick with heat as Natasha gasped, covering the scream that had come from her mouth as she shot to a sitting position on her bed. She blinked several times before realizing that she wasn't in the Caucuses, before realizing that she was safe, alone, in her bed at Vorhees. She felt sticky, hot, and breathless as she wiped a hand across her forehead, knowing she was shaking. These nightmares had been her constant companion for months after she'd come to the spa, but had disappeared for a while. Lately, though, she'd begun to wake up in the middle of the night again, traumatized anew by the memories of what she had gone through, how she had lost her husband.

The painful thing wasn't remembering that horrible night, that time with the minotaurs. The hard part was that every time she dreamt, it always started with memories of when she met Aonghas, of their lives together. Natasha wondered if it would have been easier for her just to have the nightmare, and not have the beauty of her marriage slammed in her face before life yanked her heart out and stomped on it quite forcefully. Sighing, she scooted to the edge of the bed and walked on soft feet out of her room and into the bathroom in the hallway. Turning on the water, she was soon under the steady stream, her eyes closed and her brunette hair wetting down her back as she leaned her forehead against the cool tile wall.

It had been three months now. She looked down at her stomach and smoothed a hand over the hardness of her womb. It hadn't really grown out much, but she could definitely tell that her uterus was growing, readying the child inside for life outside of her at some point in the future. She knew she would feel it soon, and as much as she delighted in the life that she was growing, she was wrapped in a cloak of unease as she wondered what life would be like for her with a satyr child, a child not born of a full frenzy. She had spoken at length to Mr. Hughes about the hierarchy of satyr life, and what had happened that night on the mountain, it had gone against everything that satyrs believed, what was allowed. Sex with one satyr, a frenzy with just one, that just didn't happen in a flock like theirs. He should never have gone into a frenzy without the others having known her body. It should have been impossible.

But here she was, standing in her shower with her small hand splayed over the result of such an impossible union. Natasha bit her lower lip as she tilted her face up and let the water hit it and wash away her thoughts for a while. She wasn't sure how long she stood there, but eventually, she knew the skin of her fingers had puckered a bit and she finally turned off the water. Wrapping a towel around herself, she stepped out of the bathroom and walked back into her bedroom. She sighed and tucked the towel closer around her and then moved her eyes to the man who had entered her room and was standing near the window. It was still so early, not quite morning yet, and she knew Faeron didn't get a lot of sleep, Saerwen was a light sleeper and Shi was pregnant with their second child. He did not have time to deal with a sister who couldn't get over her past.

"Hanar, go back to bed."

Faeron turned towards her and nodded a little in a hello, but did not move from the window. "You are troubled."

She grinned sadly at him before turning to her closet and finding a gown to wear. "I am always troubled, Faeron."

"The nightmares are back." He stated quietly, watching her as she pulled the gown over her head before dropping the towel to pillow at her feet.

"They don't last as long as they used to." She tried to assure him that she was okay, but knew he worried, and would continue to worry.

"Neth, what can I do to help you?" He took a few slow steps towards her and Natasha shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no honest answer for you, hanar. What I want..." Natasha lowered her eyes from his face, unable to look at him with all of the thoughts tumbling through her head, "what I want, you cannot possibly give me."

"I'm not sure that you staying here is the right thing. The satyrs-." He put a hand on her shoulder and Natasha shook her head firmly.

"I do not want to leave. Not yet. This is my home."

"But-."

"It's been three months. I haven't seen him, I haven't seen any of them." Of course Faeron would think that what he couldn't give her was the satyr that had impregnated her. He would not have thought that she might have wanted her husband back.

"Mr. Hughes said that he has been more difficult lately, fighting a little harder, on mountain walks a lot more. He is pining for you, Natasha. If you were to leave, at least for a while...it might help." Faeron spoke softly, and she looked up at him with wide, pained eyes.