Loveless Nightmares Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as the tip of the cock plopped inside her two lips, the pink stretched wide to the left and right to hug the thick rod. With only a couple inches of his dick inside her, he began to have a raging orgasm, boiling hot cum exploding out of him and into her body. His cum spiraled downward toward her womb, wave after wave coming from the pulsing cock. After a few more seconds, he began to thrust himself in and out of her body, hammering her into the ground with his enormity. It was nothing new. In the three hours or so he'd been raping her she'd already learned his style; his long, ravenous strokes, his carnivorous growls.

He thrust into her over and over, a hundred times or more for minutes without ends, roaring with fake passion. After what seemed like a lifetime, the boy made yapped softly, a sound familiar to her, causing her muscles to tense a little. He let his entire top 16 inches plunge deep into her. He then started to cum again, spilling his fluid into her pussy, gob after gob of the hot waxy juice creating a pond inside her, where the tip of his dick bathed. The boy quickly tore himself out of her pussy and his dick sprung upwards, blasting large strings of cum all over the floor around her body, and onto her body.

His huge balls were emanating a steam, possessing a twisted, dark form of power, muscles woven all through the length of his tremendous cock. He panted heavily, and the moons lifted and formed a shape in the heavens. The three orbs of light were all that shown in the blackness above, and she watched them spotlight the beast above her. He reared his head back suddenly, grabbing his head with his hands. The girl watched as the boy's cock grew to nearly a meter long. Veins and arteries filled it now, all protruding from under the tight flesh of its surface. He throbbed hard, cum erupting from the dick as a red aura surrounded his entire 15-foot stature. The girl whimpered in the hateful anticipation and began to push herself away, her body sparkling with her own unnamed energy. Her pussy lips closed and turned pale again, and she stood, feeling the blood rush out of her head, turning and limping away down the seemingly endless hall.

She knew the place well, but where was the end? Where was her safe haven? Where were her protectors, her guardians, her music even?

The boy fell to his knees and moaned loudly as the power subsided. He turned, his eyes blood red, and gazed at the girl in the distance, vanishing into the blackness of the hallway. He stood, looming and ominous, and made chase after her – he wasn't about to expend this endowed energy frolicking about the area.

She didn't make it far before he spun her around and lifted her off her feet. She screamed as her back pressed hard into a wall, and the beast grabbed her legs and spread them wide. Her knees touched the outside of her shoulders, and her thighs pinned her arms to the wall. She turned her wide eyes downward purely due to curiosity, only to witness a huge, three foot cock glaring at her. Some kind of faint fire covered its whole length, a cold flame without a normal flame's red hue, nor a normal flame's full opacity.

Without patience, the boy lunged himself forward, and the head of his engorged tool slammed mercilessly into her open, vulnerable pussy, the grinding bringing just the first few inches to an uncomfortable halt. Her teeth attempted to split the others apart as she bared them and gnawed, and the boy quickly began to insert himself into her. With a loud groan, the boy stuffed her tiny, innocent pussy to its breaking point with his perfect, three foot cock, causing her lips to swell up and her organs to push violently aside. Where she should have had a bottom, there wasn't. The tip of it touched the underside of her tongue. Death wouldn't find her. Her watery eyes rolled back and her lids fell over them, her whole belly, and body, full of his beating, raping, throbbing cock. As soon as he started to spray his cum into her yet again, her head collapsed back against the wall.

Stars spiraled over her. There were clouds, towers of black diamond bricks, a mountain range, flags mounted on poles that reached the blackness of space. The pressing and tugging of her flesh relaxed, and she sat up, her eyes turning to an opened window with an arched shape to it. Her long brown hair waved its way down her back and over her shoulders, hiding her pointed ears. The night was gone; so was her tormentor.

What a shame.

12