Lovely Auntie Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife doesn't like the disturbing calls.
3.3k words
3.88
48k
18
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Neeta knocked on Manish's bedroom door. He woke upon the fourth knock and said aloud, 'come in, the door's open'

Neeta entered the bedroom and Manish was surprised. 'Anything's the problem, aunty?'

'Yes, honey', she said coming to him, swaying her hips suggestively. 'I just saw a scary movie. I am a little frightened. Can I sleep with you?'

Manish was flabbergasted. Sleeping with his aunt! It was his dream-come true. Though he was worried about his parents, he said, 'sure, you can sleep on this side of the bed.'

Neeta got inside the covers of the bed and sidled up to him. She hugged him. He didn't expect that. He, too, hugged her back. 'My baby', she said. 'When you were young, you slept with me because you were scared. But now, the situation had reversed. It's warm in here, isn't it?'

Saying it, she threw the covers, off.

'So, did you like them?' she asked him.

'Like what?'

'My hips and waist. You were rubbing them, while we were watching the TV set.' Manish smiled at her. He wasn't the one to be modest and withdrawing, when a lady was coming on to him. 'Yes, they were milky smooth. I love that sensation.'

'Oh, do you?' saying that, she lay on him, so that her sleeveless blouse covered breasts were directly on his chest. He loved what he was feeling. There was no doubt about anything, now. His aunt was showing that she lusted after him. He kissed her on the cheek and said, 'aunty, is it fine? What we are doing? I mean, did you have any fight with Shyam uncle.'

She smiled at the care in his eyes and said, squirming on his chest, 'you care for me, more than my brother. You are all love, aren't you, honey? No, it's not about Shyam. It's about you, baby.'

Just then, her phone rang and it was Shyam. 'Just speak of the devil', she muttered. 'I put the phone on airplane mode all this time, and the instant I turn it on.....' she said smiling to herself. She picked up the call. 'Hi honey', she said sliding up to Manish.

Shyam had been trying in vain all this time. He would have easily made a hundred calls to her, but the mobile was switched off. Though it disturbed him, it also evoked in a jealous pleasure. It showed that she didn't want to be disturbed, when she was going to meet her nephew, whom she admired so brazenly before him. She, never, hid anything from him and this independent and free nature of hers was killing him.

He said, 'hi baby, I have been ringing you up since morning, probably a hundred times.'

Neeta kissed on Manish's neck, as she rubbed her breasts on the side of his chest. 'What's happened, darling?'

'Just wanted to say I love you.'

'Hhhhmmmm', she moaned and he clearly heard that she was moaning. Manish was getting tense that his aunt was showing signs of having sex, while on the phone with her hubby.

'What are you doing?' Shyam asked her.

'What is it, Shyam?' she asked exasperated.

'Are you in bed?'

'Yes, I am.'

Shyam smiled to himself, probably she was masturbating. 'Are you masturbating?'

'Yes, I am.'

'Shall I help you?' he asked her, with a smile. She knew how to tease him. 'No, shall I ask for Manish's help?'

Manish threw his eyes open in fright, while she smiled. Shyam's eyes, too, shot out. He wanted to cry but for some strange reason, he was feeling breathlessness, yet he was exhilarated. He was silent.

'Are you there?' Neeta asked, hearing nothing. Thinking the line went out, she cut the call. Again, she hugged her nephew. Manish stiffened. He asked again, 'aunty, did you have a quarrel with your husband?'

'No, Manish, I did not.' She opened his shirt buttons slowly as the call came again.

'Neeta, are you there?'

'Yes, I am here, Shyam. What is it?' Neeta cried into the phone, as she continued taking off her nephew's buttons.

'Where are you?'

Neeta considered for a moment and then with a sly smile said, 'I am here in Manish's room'

'What????' Shyam's head did somersaults or that's how he felt on hearing his wife. But more than that, he was excited beyond words. He didn't know what to say to her. He loved his wife more than anything. He knew that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him. But what was she doing now? It was hurting him. But at the same time, it was also exciting him. Neeta, too, knew that she should be honest with her husband. She couldn't do anything like this behind her husband's back. She didn't know but Manish made her lose all her control, propriety and every other basic human courtesy. Just one look at him unleashed sexual passions in her. If she had to deal with this, she felt, she had to be open with everyone involved.

Manish, on the other hand, was afraid. He didn't want to disrupt his aunt's marriage. She was the best friend, he had. She loved him more than anything. He didn't want to hurt anyone, who loved her. Her lovely killer body was there for him to take, but he can't, while there was a family turmoil on.

'You heard it right, Shyam. Didn't we talk in the car?'

'Is this a joke?'

'No, it isn't. Talk to your nephew. Manish, please....' saying that, she handed the phone to Manish. Manish was bewildered. He didn't know what to do. He shook his head, as though he wouldn't take the call. But at the last second, he took it.

'Hello'

Shyam didn't know what to say. Did she tell him what they had talked in the morning? He can't rebuke him if he knew what they had discussed. He just wanted to talk as though nothing occurred. 'Hi, Manish, how are you?'

Manish was surprised. He thought his uncle would be pissed off by him, for having a romp with his wife. But he was talking, as though everything was normal place.

'Hi, uncle, I am fine. What about you?'

Neeta undid all his buttons and ran her small hands over his broad shoulders and chest. She nuzzled into his chest, as though she was savouring every moment of pleasure. Manish didn't know what to make of it. Are they having a sort of understanding about these things? He warmed up in her embrace. He felt like a fresh lease of life had been poured into him. It was not his fault. He liked both of them and he wouldn't hurt them. But, when they were forcing upon them their scheme, who was he to deny? Along with that, he liked his aunt in every way. He liked to have a romp with her since a long time, though he chastised himself every time he thought of it.

Shyam said, 'you are working, I here. Congrats'

He was lying with his wife and her husband was talking about his career. Neeta snatched the phone from Manish and said to her husband, 'is this the time for your career talks, Shyam? This is the time for sleep. Good night,' and with that she cut the line.

Manish though stunned came back to his senses. He understood that there was no nay-saying in the matter of lusting after his aunt. Extra joules of energy shot through him. He looked at his aunt, who was just stowing the phone away. He liked the way she lay sprawled on him and the bed. There was a juicy amount of cleavage showing from her thin blouse. As her sari fell away from her bust, he noticed that her blouse, too, was transparent and for the first time in his life, he saw her nipples. He never saw anything more beautiful. They looked of rupee size with pebbly areola, the most erotic site. He took hold of her one meaty breast and tugged on the flesh to drag her with it. He rubbed his thumbs over the nipples, as he gave the pleasurable squeeze.

Neeta was beyond all control. She liked that Manish was taking control. She was literally throwing herself, at his feet. There were no more inhibitions on his part. His thoughtful, caring nature was broken with the small talk he had with her husband. She congratulated herself on doing it. She can't deny herself the pleasure, anymore. She wanted him to take control and that's what, he was doing. He was kneading her breast with brute force rubbing her nipple as he did it. Shyam, never, did this to her. When he pressed his boobs, he had the gentle touch, not the manly kneading that Manish was giving her. She was getting acquainted to the fact that Manish was going to be a tiger in the bed.

Hundreds of miles away, Shyam was having a mixed day. He should have been broken, that his wife had dismissed him, rather cheaply. But, he felt only half broken. The other half was having a feeling, he couldn't describe. He was sitting with the stiffest boner, he had in his life. His wife was with her nephew in his bedroom. They, probably, must be talking. But, it was twelve in the night. No proper lady would go in the middle of the night to a man's bedroom for a chat. But, they had met after a long time. Maybe, they were just catching up with each other. But, there was that moan. She definitely moaned. Why would she moan in her nephew's bedroom? He didn't know what to make of that. He had, certainly, harboured a fantasy of seeing her with another man. But, it was strictly a fantasy. Now, was it becoming real? Was he going to lose her? He dialled her up, again.

'Oh! My god', Neeta breathed with her nephew's hands on her breasts. Like she undid his buttons, he, too, unbuttoned her blouse. When he uncovered the lapels of her blouse, he couldn't withstand the look that he got. My God! She was just the perfect epitome of beauty. The bust was, certainly something, even the porn stars and film industry celebs would envy. She was just fabulous.

'Like what you see, honey', she said with that lusty, steamy look in her eyes. He replied, 'I definitely do.' Just then the ring came. 'For fuck's sake', she swore loudly. She barked into her phone, 'what's it, Shyam?'

'Baby, just talk to me. Are you in his bedroom talking?'

She smiled at his desperation, but she was going to be cruel. 'You just hope so, honey. Goodnight, for now, bye.'

As she was about to cut the line, Manish pinched her nipple sharply. She cried, 'go easy on my nipple, darling.' That was the last dialogue that Shyam heard from her. Now, he was beyond all doubt. The moan, she gave, was something that he was well aware of. She generally gave it biting her lower lip and when she was in her randy mood. Manish was surely playing with her nipples; there was no doubt about that. Neeta, just, moaned with the dull ache, which was also very blissful. 'You certainly know how to use a woman. Let me switch off the phone, otherwise there would be a lot of disturbing going on.'

It gave Manish some pleasure in her dismissing her husband in front of him. He just smiled as she switched the phone off.

'Now, no one to disturb us, honey.'

She ran her hands on his shorts, as she said that. This was the first time she touched his cock. She took a deep sigh. It was huge, definitely huge. 'You have a very meaty package, there, Manish'

She ran her hands, rubbing him over the cloth for five minutes, when she couldn't take anymore. She unclasped the button and slid his shorts to his ankles. From there, he just threw them off on to the floor. She looked at the cock for some time and she couldn't believe it. Naked, it looked imposing and somewhat domineering. With that potent surge of blood, it was stiffly bobbing with angry veins running over the shaft.

'Last time I saw it, it was in your fourth standard. It was like a small pebble then.'

'It has grown. But, did it, as per your liking?' he asked, looking into her eyes. She was still gazing, mesmerizingly, on that huge cock. 'Yeah, it sure does, honey. Anyone, who had been with Shyam's cock for long, would surely agree with me on that.'

She rubbed her tiny hands on it and jacked him lightly, while he kneaded her soft and velvety breasts. She noticed that her long, lustrous hair was breaking his tryst, with her breasts. She arranged it in a bun in the back of her head, as he gazed at the provocative posture with her breasts thrust out. While stimulated, he squeezed her nipples, tugging on them; she converted the moans in her throat to smiles, encouraging him further. Shyam, meanwhile, was fruitlessly dialling on his phone. He was exhilarated to the utmost. He didn't know If he was angry on his wife or not. She definitely discarded him as a non entity. But that was what, it was so erotic about. He lay on the bed. He felt like sobbing, but the tears wouldn't come. He didn't know when he fell asleep but it was after a long, tedious time.

Manish and Neeta, however, were in no want of sleep. She just tugged on his pecker, intermittently, while he mashed her tits. After a while, he slid her over to him, so that he approximated her breasts to his mouth. He chewed on them, paying particular attention to her nipples. She inhaled deeply while he suckled on her areola. He outdid her husband at sucking breasts even.

'So, what's all this noise about not marrying, honey? Hmmm', she asked him. 'You think there are many ladies, like me, to take care of your needs? I admit that a young stud like you is made to rule on middle aged sluts like us. Ouuuch, go easy on that nipple, tiger. I admit you own it, but still treat it with care. Middle aged babes, like us, are always happy to service guys like you.'

'Like you means?' he asked taking his mouth of his nipple, but tugging it with his fingers.

'Like you means like hard-bodied, young, strapping men with wonderful cocks, like these. You know middle aged sluts, like us, just crave to be their slaves', she said with the lusty look in her eyes. He liked her dirty talk, when she mentioned, herself, as a slut and a slave. While she tugged on his cock, he was finding it difficult to control himself.

She said, 'time for me get completely naked.'

'No', he said. 'Just only your breasts today, aunty. I think you and your husband need a good talk, before proceeding further. I don't want to hurt both of you. And no oral sex too. If you want, you can kiss it.'

Neeta loved the way; he passed the rules on her. She liked the way, he ruled her out of the equation of sex. Like a stud, he was behaving. She said, 'you love me so much, don't you, honey? Even at the precipice of your orgasm, you are just letting me go. One nod from you and I will take off my clothes and will give you the fuck of the century, honey.'

'No, aunty. Please, you won't regret this.'

She smiled and eagerly went down and kissed his big mushroom head. She said, 'I am jealous to inform that some lucky bitch will make her life worthwhile, by marrying you. When she gets the daily fucking, I will be the one who will be the most envious. Hhhhmmmm! You pinch me nicely, honey. Now let me get you off.'

She jacked him with a rough tugging on his massive pecker, as she applied momentary licks of her tongue, on the penis's opening slit. He couldn't control looking at his prim and proper aunty doing all the naughty things and he came strongly with a strong stream of white seed. The jets of milky fluid, which he spurted, raised high in the air before falling on to the upper part of her body. Some on the bed and some on him. She took the massive dollops of cum with her finger and sucked it in her mouth, all the while eying him.

While he lay panting with exhaustion, she said, 'yummy, you got a nasty snack in the balls, Manish. Your aunty is a sucker for this snack. The remaining drops, she just applied on her breasts and rubbed on them, while massaging. After he got shrivelled and finished, Neeta went to his bathroom. After a while he heard her moans. They were certainly moans of relief. She came fifteen minutes later to lie beside him. 'Can't sleep without an orgasm, can I, honey? Thank you for such a wonderful night.'

'Thank you, too, aunty'. He hugged her from back, spooning her and kissing her neck and both of them, happily, slipped into slumber.

When Manish woke up in the morning to go to the grocery store at 7, her aunt was sleeping with him. He wanted to shoo her away, lest his parents came to know of it. But as a guest, she can't be just shooed away. He didn't know what to make of it. She had been sleeping with her hand over him, loosely hugging him. In her sleep, she looked very beautiful. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to disturb her. He, calmly, got up and went to his work. His father was already awake. He was reading the morning news. Manish thought, probably, his father didn't know where his aunt slept. He, just, wanted to get out. Whatever happens will be explained later. His mother had, too, woken up, but she was going about her work finding nothing, amiss. His aunt was, surely, pampered. She didn't care, if any of the household came to know of their tryst. She just did whatever she had to.

When Manish went out, Anurag asked his wife, 'Neeta didn't get up, still?'

Sumitra just smiled and said, 'she is just enjoying the pleasure of her brother's home of being a late riser. Want to me to go wake her up?'

'No, no, don't wake her. Let her sleep'

He never caused any minor inconvenience to his sister. Sumitra, just, waited a little longer to tell her husband, 'she is sleeping in Manish's room, just wanted to tell you.'

'Alright, alright. She sleeps wherever she likes.' He didn't want anyone pointing anything wrong about her. He liked pampering her, a lot. Sumitra smiled at his love for his sister. When he was sitting in the hall, the door of Manish's room opened and Neeta came out. She looked a little dishevelled. She slept in her night attire, which consisted of the sleeveless blouse and the low waist sari. Her dress was crumpled. She yawned, as she got out. She saw her brother and came to him, hugging her.

'Good morning, Bhayya'. She didn't feel any modicum of shame that she had emerged from her nephew's room. That was because Anurag was never judgmental.

'Did you sleep well?'

'Yes, very nice.'

'You seem to have slept in Manish's room. Where did he sleep?'

'In his own room. Where else would he sleep? I missed my nephew. And, it was really nice dozing with him. I think, I will continue sleeping whole of these holidays in his room'

'As you see fit, dear. Okay, freshen up. We will have breakfast. I have been waiting to have breakfast with you.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers