Lovely Auntie Ch. 05

Story Info
Dinner party and later.
5.2k words
4.19
34.1k
17

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

The next day, when Neeta woke up, Manish had already left for his office. However, everyday in her brother's home was like festival for her. She and Sumitra had a great rapport. They dove into any discussion within a matter of moments. Both of them went for shopping. After buying a lot of female clothing, they returned early in the afternoon. They discussed their personal lives. In their talks, Sumitra understood that there were no quarrels between Neeta and her husband and the couple were really happy with each other and their kids.

They were sitting on the couch, discussing this and that.

Sumitra said, 'I forgot to mention, Neeta, Manish is bringing some of his colleagues for dinner this evening. So, we should prepare some very good dishes. You are a culinary expert and Manish is a sucker for your cooking. So, just lead me in making something tasty.'

Neeta just chuckled, 'don't be modest, bhabhi. I don't think anybody's better with pan and batter than you. I will give whatever help, you need in the kitchen. Just order me around.'

Both the ladies got into the kitchen and started making some really tasty recipes for the dinner. They started with dessert. A certain sort of vegetable halwa, which is a great delicacy, Neeta was expert on, was cooked and stowed away in the refrigerator. It was best when served cold. Then they followed with another desert. By seven in the evening, they had cooked two chicken based recipes, one of which was a fry and another, gravy natured, a meat based soup, two types of salads and the real crown of the dinner, Biryani. They were only half through the last dish when Manish rang his mother. It was seven thirty in the evening. He told her that he will be home with his friends, by eight thirty. Sumitra assured him that everything will be set by then.

Sumitra felt content with the work done in the kitchen. She was mesmerized with the help she got from Neeta. Her sister in law was a great cook, indeed. They had made seven dishes, all within five hours, which she, certainly, wouldn't have, without the help. And more than that, each cuisine was Neeta's brainwork. She was really creative in the kitchen.

'This wouldn't have happened without your help, Neeta. Thank you, very much', Sumitra said.

'Oh! Shut it, bhabhi. Can't I do this little thing for Manish?'

'Alright, alright. Now, we should just get freshened up. The boys will arriving any minute. We are looking like a pair of housemaids, bathed in hot oil.'

By nine, Manish arrived with his co-workers and friends. He seated them in the main hall and made sure that they got some refreshing drinks. He was chatting with them, when Sumitra arrived in the hall. Sumitra joined her hands in an Indian traditional salute, while the others respectfully greeted her back. Manish knew his friends fancied his mother. By the looks they gave and by the conscious body language, they exhibited, he confirmed his suspicion. Sumitra was a very beautiful lady, but boys will always be boys. They became some sort of disturbed and out of order, when Sumitra was around them. While she was motherly and nothing more, they were not able to keep out the fact from them that she was a hot MILF. Their tongues either got stuck to their mouths or they babbled incoherently when talking to her. Sumitra was unaware of this fact. She just thought they were shy. She never considered herself beautiful. She was dressed in a modest sari and a blouse, which though showed a lot of her back, wasn't in any way risqué.

While she was making some small talk, Neeta walked in and Manish's friends just lost their minds. Sumitra herself was very beautiful, but Neeta looked to them maddeningly outstanding. They just heard of Neeta, from Manish, but never saw her. But now, on seeing her, they felt as though they were in heaven with some courtesans.

Manish introduced Neeta.

'Hey guys, this is my favourite aunt, Neeta. And auntie, these are my friends. He is Lokesh,' he said pointing to a fat fellow of medium height. 'Hi,' Neeta said, while she greeted him with a namaskar, the traditional Indian greeting.

'He is Mithun and he is Rakesh', he said pointing out a thin, short fellow who was the former and a medium height, stubby fellow with a goatee, who was the latter.

'This is Pavan,' Manish said pointing to a tall, well built person. Pavan, too, responded with a namaskar, looking into Neeta's eyes.

'And last of all, this is Vinith,' he said pointing to a bearded guy, who was of medium height and normally built.

Neeta nodded to each of them and smiled, regarding them very warmly. She sat down on a sofa chair and started a small talk, to make them all comfortable.

All of them were awed by her presence. They felt that Manish is one very lucky son of a bitch. He was certainly not short of beauty at home. Manish, on the other hand, was impressed with his aunt. The sassy, sexy bitch, which his aunt was, last night was nowhere to be seen. She was modest with the most innocent expressions on her face. You would have easily agreed that she was a virgin. She was dressed in a sari and a sleeveless blouse with a good expanse of her back showing. But it looked more modest than anything. The sari was dark green in colour and though it was transparent, the hint of cleavage in her blouse behind that gauzy sari, showed only on close scrutiny, that too, from a shorter distance.

She talked very well with his friends asking them of their future and their ambitions and once in a while cracking a small joke. She never took the discussion on an intimate or personal level. The one person most bothered among the group was Pavan. He was the handsome guy in the company and was also a best friend of Manish. He had a certain reputation with women and he also had some personal charm to impress ladies in his first meeting with them. But it didn't work on Neeta. She talked with him just like he was any other person. She didn't show any inclination to know him on a personal level. He felt very jealous of Manish, as he saw that he and his aunt were very comfortable and happy, around each other, constantly jabbing one another, playfully.

After half an hour of some healthy chatting, Manish said it was time for dinner. He noticed how Pavan was regarding his auntie. He didn't like the way his friend was looking her up. Both were very good friends, but he didn't like his aunt to be goggled upon. Perhaps, he enjoyed at his friends' stupid stares and mesmerized glances, but Pavan was a womanizer and Manish felt as though Pavan was looking at his girlfriend.

In the dining hall, while everybody frittered to and fro to wash their hands and use the washroom, Pavan tried to chat up with Neeta to know her intimately, but Neeta politely rebuffed his advances. She maintained her propriety and never gave him the chance to cross his line. Manish watched all of this and chuckled to himself. All of them sat at the dining table and while the dish courses proceeded, Neeta was the best of hostess, conducting the dinner with as much skill as with her genuine warmth. She was aware of everybody's wants at the table and hogged the limelight, snatching it from her bhabhi. Sumitra was welcomed the help from Neeta. She smiled at Neeta, every now and then, complimenting her for her skilful coordinating of the dinner table.

Manish's friends were mesmerized with the delicacies and complimented the food. Sumitra gracefully told them that, it was all the work of Neeta. And that she was the one, who deserved the applause. Manish looked into Neeta's eyes, while his mother was lauding Neeta. Neeta too caught his eye and smiled at him warmly, with a twinkle in her own. She gave him a brief, sultry look before going on with her business.

After the dinner, they relaxed in the drawing room, while again Neeta kept them easy with some small talk. When the time for departure came, Manish's friends were very sorry that they were being whisked away from a pair of beautiful women. They all knew that sleep at night would be hard for them to come by. But, more than that Manish enjoyed at the dismay Pavan was feeling, as he was not able to score with his aunt. Neeta just gave a polite smile at Pavan and every other male as they waved goodbye.

Winking at his aunt, he told his mom, that as Rakesh resided at a very remote part of city, he had to drop him. It was becoming late into the night and there wouldn't be a proper conveyance for him. His mother, as all mothers, lamented on him to get back early. After a little while, Manish's father returned as the two ladies related to him the happenings of the day. All three of them sat for dinner. Anurag complimented the dishes and joked that his wife should take culinary tips from his darling sister. Sumitra too ribbed him back that he had developed a sizable paunch, thanks to her cooking, not of her sister's. Sumitra was feeling a little down, as she had cold and after dinner, she told Neeta that they will deal with dishes in the morning. Neeta assured her that she will see what she can do, as she didn't want them to get burdened in the morning with additional work.

Contrary to Sumitra's pleas to get involved with housework, Neeta sent her bhabhi and bhayya to bed, as she took up on the task of cleaning the dishes and also setting right the kitchen and dinner table after a rough day. In midst of her work, she got her regular call from Shyam.

There was always happiness in her for her husband's calls, as she answered it. Shyam was busy all the day at his business and so he was late in calling her.

Neeta said, 'are you so busy the whole day that you forgot your poor wife?'

'Not at all, honey. You are the only person in my life, who stimulates my memory.'

'Hmm! Glad to hear it.'

'So, how was your day?'

Neeta told all about their shopping and dinner.

Shyam teased her, 'so, you didn't have much time with your nephew today?'

'Hold on, hubby. Day isn't over, yet. He will be here any minute and the second he turns up, you will be old story.'

Listening to her wife like that, Shyam's cock stood up. He was getting all excited with her sensuous banter.

'Can't you remember me a little bit?' he asked in a mock pleading tone.

'I want to. But you know, I am not a great thinker when I have a big, hard cock in my mouth, especially that one belonging to my nephew. So, yeah, it will be hard for me to think of you when he is around.'

Shyam's cock hardened as he listened to his wife. He started slowly jacking off his pecker. He didn't know where she learned to talk like that. He had watched her at work once when he secretly visited, while she was busy. He watched her for about half an hour and all the time she was one hundred percent professional. Even though the men at work, it seemed to him, were continuously hitting on her, she was immune to all of their attempts at luring her into some sort of talk. She just put her head down and dealt with her job. Such a prim and proper wife! What was making her talk to him like that? Was that her nephew? Or was it her hormones, which were hitting an all time high, in the presence of Manish. But Shyam didn't want to complain. He, earlier, had some sort of fantasies regarding wife sharing. But now that the real thing is happening, he was unable to control his feelings. They were getting the best of him and he was feeling exhilarated, thrilled and sexually excited, all at the same time. It was like a long orgasm, going on and on.

'Oh, Neeta! Please, don't tease me, darling.'

Neeta understood that her husband was masturbating at that moment. She liked these talks. It was like they were becoming a lot closer to each other than before. They were sharing some very personal secret, which didn't allow any third member. Their love was, surely, multiplying. She replied, 'what can I do, Shyam? The thought of Manish is sending me over the edge. You know, how his presence makes me feel in the crowd?'

'How??'

'It's so shameful, I can't describe it.'

'Let me hear it, darling.' Shyam pleaded, jacking off his organ.

'It makes me, tear off my blouse and pinch and drag on my nipples.'

Shyam continued his pulling on his cock. Neeta ran her hands over her nightdress, she was wearing. But she didn't want to pull on her nipples, as much as she wanted, because Manish may return at any time, and she didn't want to have any orgasm before he came back.

Neeta continued, 'it makes me flip my sari up and pluck and pinch on my clitoris. You know, it is always excited these days, with being Manish around'

Shyam felt he may cum anytime, but he caught himself at the last moment.

'His presence makes me want to take any hard protrusion and stick it in my tight pussy. And I was wondering why after all these years of my marriage, my cunt is still tight? But don't worry; it won't be a long concern of mine, as Manish will surely make it loose. What do you say, hubby?'

It was taking superhuman strength from Shyam to stop from cumming at the last moment. 'Oh, Neeta! You are killing me. I want you, honey. Come back home. I love you'

Neeta felt happy at his words. Even after all these years, he missed her. Whatever maybe the circumstance! He was rarely detached from her all his life and he was not getting fed up with her presence after twenty years of marriage. She wanted to rush into his arms and say many endearing words to him. But she also wanted to do what he desired her of the most, to tease him and to humiliate him in front of her young lover.

She said, 'I can't, honey. I think, Manish's cock is some sort of magnet, which is always attracting my cunt. I can only come to you, if only he releases me from his spell, which is surely not on the cards right now.'

'Ohh, Neeta! I love you, I love you' Shyam moaned, as he masturbated.

Neeta, unable to resist herself replied, 'I too love, you, honey.'

Just then, the light in the foyer told her that Manish's car had arrived. Just the thought of his arrival made her nipples strain hard against her nightie and her pussy gush with some juices. Manish parked his car and made some sort of small chat with the guard at the door, before coming into the house. The lights in the bedrooms were all off. There were only lights in the dining hall and in the kitchen. He looked at his aunt talking on phone in the kitchen. She was wearing a sleeveless nightie, pink in colour. He threw his keys on the hall sofa and went into the kitchen. Her nightie reached till her legs, but it was transparent in patches. Her figure was displayed with her sizable breasts and her generous buttocks, in her profile. The nightie was highlighting all these curves with its tightness at right places and occasional transparency. She had tied her hair in a bun which was at the top of her head. Her sensuous, thin neck and that expanse of bust excited him at quite a distance.

She looked at him and smiled with that love in her eyes, which she couldn't stop, even if she wanted to. She was a sensuous creature. She loved her friends and relatives, no matter what happened. Manish approached her and wrapped his hands around her waist, as he dragged her onto him, while she was still speaking with her husband. Her actions in the last 2 days have emboldened him to act this way.

She laid her head on his chest as she said on the phone, 'alright, now, you take care of yourself. Manish has come home and he would make sure that I stay busy. Bye, honey. Good night.'

Shyam suddenly came when she said those words, as though she was carelessly dismissing him in front of her young lover. His sudden eruption soiled all his bed sheets. He was unable to recall the last time, he came so much. He lay panting. And then after a few minutes, he started feeling insecure, as though he may lose his wife. He loved her and he can't live without her. Has he done a costly mistake at his cheap thrills? He didn't know. The sleep came very late that night. He wanted to talk to Neeta and sort out the problem. But, he didn't want to disturb her time with Manish. What was he doing?

Manish saw her aunt detach herself from him. She said, 'I have some more dishes to do, baby. Could you wait for me in the bedroom, in 'our' bedroom?' she said, saucily, as she uttered the last few words. Manish went to her and hugged her from behind.

He said, 'this was not the welcome, I was expecting'

'Hhhmmm! What were you expecting?' she smiled at him, as he slid her supple body into his. He ran his hands on her smooth naked arms. He kissed her on the neck as she uttered a moan from her lips. He planted many more soft kisses on her neck with his tongue, intermittently, sucking on her sensitive skin. She sucked in her breath with his ministrations on her face.

'Do you want to know?' he asked her.

'Yes.'

'I expected that you would go down on your knees to welcome me.'

She smiled at him and said, 'you just order me, sir.'

He looked at her and changing his smile into a grim expression, he said, 'get down on your knees, Neeta, and show me proper respect.'

She smiled at him, saucily, as she enjoyed their little game. She detached from him and slowly knelt before him. She ran her hands on the front of his denim trousers. He was hard as a rock. Her breath caught at his obvious protrusion. She fumbled with his belt and his trouser buttons, before pulling his pants down. His red underwear was holding the battering ram in a very delicate position. Neeta looked into his eyes and gave another leer, as she took hold of his underwear at the waist and started polling it down. Manish wasn't able to control himself looking at her posture and her behaviour. Just a couple of hours ago, she had been the most decent housewife rebuffing the advances of a handsome, young man. But now, she looked to him a whore, a cheap whore at that. He took his hand and ran it tenderly on her face.

He glided his hands lightly over her soft cheeks. He ran his fingertip over that red, ruby like lips. She kissed his fingertip, attempting to take his digit in her mouth. She meandered there, as though, asking him permission to take his finger into mouth. He smiled at her and nodded his head, as she took the finger in her velvety mouth. Manish was lost in the feather like sensation of her oral cavity along with her tongue. Nothing could be softer and more inviting. Along with that her caresses were passionate. She was giving him an idea of what it would be like when she took the real thing in. It showed in her mischievous smile, with her puckered lips around his finger.

Manish was losing all his senses as the sexy siren was doing her moves. He knew, he had to take it to the next level. This was kitchen, not the privacy of his bedroom. Yet, she was so cooperative. She was going to give him a blowjob. She had made her position clear that she didn't mind if anybody ran into them. But, he needed to pull her more into the open. He took hold of her nightgown and he, slowly, started to lift it. Neeta realized what he was doing. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. If he divested her of her night attire, she would be naked. She would be naked in the kitchen. It wasn't the place for sexual games. But they were turning it into one. If Manish wanted it, then she should oblige. She was his slut. She had said that. She had said that she would comply with his request anywhere. She briefly lifted her knees up, as the nightgown was slowly being pulled up.

She took his finger out for a moment when he pulled the whole of her gown away from her. He pulled it over her neck until she was there, naked. Nude as the day she was born. She was modest even in her home. But before Manish, she didn't mind her shame, as far as she impressed him with her beauty and her compliance to his orders. She wanted to be in his good graces. What was the young man doing to her? It was destined, probably, she thought. But the carrot that dangled before her was his cock. The remembrance of his organ removed all her doubts. She was kneeling before him without a stitch looking into his eyes with lusty look in her eyes. Her hands were away from her body and were by her sides.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12