Lovely Auntie Ch. 16

Story Info
Revisiting.
22.4k words
4.49
34.7k
16

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

I couldn't believe that I hadn't been writing Manish's stories as frequently as I should. So, I wrote the story keeping that in my mind. Though it took only few days to write the story, I liked it. Hope you will too. Some special mentions regarding the language of that, mama, mami means uncle and aunt. Dada dadi means grandparents, ji is a suffix which suggests respect, pallu is the end of a sari which is used to cover the blouse.

Please provide feedback but in good taste. You will already know my content matter and if you dont like it, please keep off. Let the others have a good time. Nobody is forcing you read it. Thank you.

*****

Sumitra was lost in the sound of the mixer, when she felt somebody hugging her from back. She wasn't surprised that it was Manish. She knew his touch. It was their customary stand-spoon. She felt comforted with the warm touch from her son. But, she was still taken aback at this abrupt act. It was five thirty in the evening. Manish returned generally by six thirty.

'Manish, honey, hmmm.' She felt content at the mild grinding his groin was doing against her rump. She relaxed against his long organ which was having a good heart to heart through the clothes. His forearms grazed against her underside of the bloused udders. Her eyes fluttered with happiness and lust.

'Honey, unngg,' she moaned, 'someone might see.'

'Don't worry, mom, I have sent Ramu on some errands.' Ramu was their servant, who stayed in the outhouse and was the caretaker of the building.

Manish kissed her on the cheek and on the angle of the neck, as she moaned and extracted from within her a long sigh of contentment. She turned her head a little as he pecked her on the lips.

'Say what, mom. Let us go to Ratan dadaji's house.'

She turned towards him not breaking his hug. Manish could say that her eyes were lit up with excitement. But she also had some alarm in them.

'What did you say, dear?'

Manish released her and went for a glass of water. He said, 'let's go to his house, mom. It's been many years. I bet he would be delighted to have us.'

She bit her lip and looked at him tentatively. 'Manish, is it something to do with what we talked about last time?'

'Maybe'

She shook her head, 'Manish, you are taking this in a very wrong way, I think. I am not saying that we shouldn't visit him or anything like that. But don't build on what I said. It was only in the throes of excitement that I spoke in that manner.'

'Mom, that doesn't change the past, does it?'

Manish hugged her from the front as he took her narrow hips into his hands. Though she was not as curvy as his favourite aunt, she was the next best thing. But he felt a strong surge of attraction to his mom rather than to his aunt. Recently she lost weight too, which made look very sexy. He observed her cleavage, which was peeking at him and making his pecker stand hard against her pubis. She moaned at the delightful sensation.

She shook her head.

'You can't change the past, mom. Along with that, you can't change the fact that you loved my idea.'

'Manish??'

She looked into his smiling face. He was reading her like an open book. He kissed her on the cheek and passed his hands on her wonderful buttocks, as she shivered in lust.

'And you can't even deny the fact that you really like to meet him again.'

She understood that Manish was now interpreting the ideas in her head, as though they were open secrets.

He whispered into her ear, 'admit it; you want to relive your past, Sumi. You can say it to me.'

'Manish, we shouldn't be talking like that.'

'Like what?'

'Why should we do that? You tell me.'

'I don't know, mom. Probably, because you will like it.'

'Is that the only reason?'

Manish kissed her on the lips as she kissed him back. He looked at her big, innocent eyes which made him more sincere in his erotic emotions.

'My dear beautiful Sumi, you are a very beautiful creature, do you know that?'

Sumi played with her son's hair. 'You are being modest, darling.'

'This isn't modesty, mom. This is the fact.'

'What is it, honey? Why are you asking me these things?'

He looked at her straight and asked her, 'do I ask you anything, mom?'

She understood him, 'no, my dear milkman, you need not ask me. You just order your cow.'

Manish again took her narrow hips in his large hands, massaging them all the while and said, 'then I am ordering you, Ganga, you are going to sleep with Ratan dadaji.'

It was like a warm, tingling feeling which occurred suddenly in Sumitra's pussy and which exploded into a warm gush of secretions. She suddenly had an orgasm through which she shivered in lust. Manish's strong hands supported her as she kissed him on the lips. She recovered within a minute.

'Why, Manish?'

He said, 'I don't know, mom. I want you to enjoy the fruits of passion. I want you to sample the feeling of being in bed with someone other than your husband. I want you to explore sex. But more than that, it excites me. It thrills me to see you seeking bodily pleasures from other men.'

Throughout Manish's talk, Sumitra's passion was building up.

'You know what, mom. I didn't see you in the nude, till now. I considered you one of the beautiful women since I was a child. I got excited even if I saw your bare shoulder. I would imagine how you would look naked. It was like a full erotic throttle to me. But I had these thoughts regarding you. And since we started this, you had been as much excited about me as I was about you. That added to my sexual fuel. But when you spoke about your sexual past, it was almost like a pinnacle of lust for me. I imagined how you will be with Ratan dadaji. The feeling itself thrills me. The feeling even exceeded my want to see you naked.'

'I don't know, Manish. This is all getting too tough for me to think it over.'

'Look, Sumi,' he hugged her as he pushed her against the refrigerator in the hall. 'I am not forcing you or anything like that. I don't want to pressurize you to do anything. I am just saying and probably I too am, in the throes of lust while speaking all of this.'

He ground his loin against hers as he said it. She smiled slyly at him as she said, 'why are you not pressurising me, Manish?'

Manish raised an eyebrow and asked, 'what?'

'You are my milkman, sir. Perhaps you should pressurise me. Probably this cow of yours can't make decisions of her own.'

Manish's organ bulged on hearing her words. She was playing with his hormones as he was playing with hers. He looked into her eyes for a long moment at her delicate features and kissed her passionately as she returned his smooch with vigour. Their kiss had all the passion of tender love and raw sexual hunger.

'So, will you do it, mom? Will you sleep with Ratan dadaji?'

'Can I think it over?'

'Of course, you can. Are you hesitant about something?'

Sumitra thought about her husband. But she also knew that she was going rule out any difficulties in that matter in the favour of Manish's orders. She felt a certain feeling of loyalty to Manish by obliging with whatever he told her. She wanted to make him happy, to make him aware that she will do whatever she can to get into his good books. She was again like the teenage girl, who had a deep crush with the heartthrob of her village.

She replied, 'nothing, honey, just wondering, how it will pan out?'

He smiled, 'you should leave that to me. But beware that I am not doing this without your consent. If you have any issues, you should tell me.'

'No issues, except one.'

Manish kissed her cleavage as he asked her, 'which is?'

'Is my Manish sleeping daily with the unsatisfied feeling of not seeing me in the nude?'

Manish smiled, 'what are you going to do about it, Ganga?'

'Shall I arrange for free audience for my master and milkman?' she thrust her chest out as she pointed out her boobs to him.

'Just tell me a single word, sir and I will strip naked for you. I will follow you anywhere you go, with nothing but my high heels and ornaments. I will display all my feminine charms to you and will even allow you free liberties with them in any way you can.'

Manish pinched her waist as she cried out in lust. He kissed her clothed breasts. He pulled her strong hair back as she moaned and shivered. He kissed her on the neck and all over her wonderful soft pliant flesh of her mammary wonders.

'No, Sumi. I will see them, but not now.' She moaned in distress on hearing him. 'I will strip you naked and play with your treasures, but when the time comes. I am happy with the way you are dressing up. I like the fact that you have stopped wearing bras whenever I am around. Yes, I have noticed. Don't look surprised.'

She smiled at him though he was paining her with his pinches and his pulling of her hair.

'Thanks for noticing, honey. Are you getting a good view?'

Manish liked the compliant tone of her voice. 'Yeah. But cut on the sleeves a little. Wear very short sleeved cotton blouses, with a good view of your cleavage. Try not to cover your cleavage as much as possible. And I also want you always to show a side view of your boobs, so that even your pointed nipples will be visible through the cloth.'

She moaned as he pinched her nipple. She nodded, 'yes, baby.'

'And I am not telling you wear this way, not just before me, but naturally. Even when you go outside.'

She looked at him with her wonderful, big, innocent eyes and softly said, 'I will, Manish.' She undulated her hips with the insistent sway of her son's loin.

It was a week later, when Manish was having dinner with his parents.

Sumitra was thoroughly fussing over him as he was very particularly restricting his diet owing to his recent weight gain. Her motherly instincts assured him that it was all a miscalculation on his part. She filled his plate with more chapathis regardless of her son's stoic resistance.

Anurag smiled at them. His wife was the perfect mother. She had that great fussing habit over her kid.

'Manish, if you want to lose weight, exercise. Don't cut on your meals, son.' He advised.

Manish nodded.

'Dad, I wanted to say something.'

'What is that?'

Manish was looking at his mom's profile, in which he noticed her cotton bloused boobs, which she intentionally put on display for him. Her juicy cleavage had been keeping his cock erect since the dinner started.

'I want to visit Ratan dadaji's house. I asked mom. She is all up for it. What do you say? Can you come?'

Anurag looked at him. 'Why is that all of a sudden?'

'Just like that. I am tired of the city. Just want to take a break. Enjoy the scenic beauty of country life.'

Manish surreptitiously pressed her mom's boob as his father was busy serving himself with some vegetable. Sumitra's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't help but smile at her son's audacity. She shook her head at him in mock remonstration. But she also felt the thrill of the incident and also at the pressure of his finger on her sensitive clothed nipple.

'How many days have you in mind?'

'About a week.'

Anurag considered his son's words. Truly Manish was busy with his office work and he was getting vexed with no break or proper breath of relief in the middle.

He said, 'I can't come, son. I am tied up in my work. If you want to go, you can. And if your mother too is willing, I don't have any problem with that. Ratan mamaji is a nice person. You can learn something from him.'

Sumitra's eyes gleamed with happiness at her husband's words. She felt happiness at her husband's opinion of her family and his grant to this visit. Anurag was very sceptical usually regarding her visits to her family or anywhere. He couldn't do without her. And even if Sumi went sometimes to her hometown or to visit her cousin, she generally came back within a day or two.

Manish too was happy that they were going to Ratan dadaji's house.

'So, when are you planning, Manish?'

'Probably next week, dad.'

'Ok. Fine.'

After dinner, Anurag spent some time before the telly and then retired for the night. Sumitra cleaned the dishes while Manish too got busy with his laptop owing to some of his office work.

He heard the door of his bedroom open when Sumitra walked in clad in her tight blouse and her inch long cleavage on open display. Her sari was making no attempt to cover her modesty.

Manish whistled softly looking at the beautiful picture.

'What brings you, here, Ganga?'

She smiled at him. She approached his chair and knelt before him on the ground as Manish was treated to the close view of her wonderful jugs.

'Just wanted to thank my milkman regarding the visit to the village.'

'You are welcome, Sumi.' Manish kissed her on the lips as it slowly evolved into a deep spit exchanging smooch. Manish noticed how subservient she was to him.

He looked at into her big, innocent eyes and was as enthralled with her as though he was seeing her for the first time.

'What more, my delicious babe?'

She smiled slyly and said, 'do you want to check my package, sir?'

Manish's cock was tightening at her words, 'what is that again?'

'Does my master want to check on the udders he so proudly possesses? This cow too proudly feels there is no proper owner of her udders than her milkman. And she would be delighted if he dips his finger in my cleavage.'

Manish was becoming breathless with the sexual talk of his mother. His dainty, innocent mother was talking like a mature vixen.

He kissed her again with all the passion.

He took hold of her proffered breasts as Sumitra moaned with delight. She liked the way he pinched her nipples and elicited lusty, throaty moans from her. She had her tits on display with her chest thrust out and he couldn't be happier with her behaviour.

He said, 'I like your last request, mom. Do you want it so much?'

Sumitra nodded her head and said softly, 'more than anything, dear.'

She took his finger into her mouth as she sucked it. She took his spit laden finger out of her mouth and looking into his eyes, speared her cleavage with his long digit. Manish wasn't aware that she spurted a good amount of moisture in her panties with that act. Manish was almost cumming with her act, with her behaviour and with her sly, lusty eyes.

He liked the warm feeling of her tit flesh around his index finger. He liked how his mom's tits closed back when he slowly extracted the finger.

'Anymore wishes for the night?' she asked him.

She felt a little hint of disappointment when he shook his head.

'Good night, Manish, my love.'

'Good night, Sumi.'

Sumi's pussy was tingling with all the thoughts running in her head. Her handsome son was almost in all of her fantasies. She smiled embarrassedly at the way she behaved with him in his bedroom. She was falling deeply for him. She was slowly getting that. She took her bath before retiring to sleep and changed into a nightie.

Anurag was going through his mobile. He generally went through the market information in his gadget. But tonight, he was late than usual. Usually he slept by ten in the night. It was almost eleven, but he was still awake.

Sumitra slid into her side of the bed. She turned away from him, as she didn't want to disturb whatever he was doing. Anurag looked at her ass. It was the greatest rump he had ever seen. It was the most physical attractive attribute that he appreciated in her.

He put the mobile on his side of the bed and patted her ass as she turned towards him.

'What is it, honey?' she queried him.

He was wearing just his shirt and a thin night pant. As he got close to her, she became aware of his engorged organ touching the side of her ass. He was excited for the night. It was generally a very rare thing. They had sex almost once in two or three months.

He dragged her onto him and started playing with her boobs through her cloth.

'You are very excited, today' she observed.

'Even you are, Sumitra. You look very excited these days. Probably that is what is exciting me.'

Anurag had noticed the way she was dressing these days. She had sized almost all her blouses to very small sleeves. And there was almost always cleavage on display. What attracted him was that she was very casual about it. She was wearing in this fashion even when they went out. That was the most special thing about it. In a way, it excited him. He was happy that he had a very beautiful wife and he was excited because even others will know about her beauty.

Once or twice, he even noticed a lack of bra. Two days back while they were shopping in a mall, he noticed her nipple protruding her thin cotton cloth, which excited him like hell. He observed even a few fellows noticing that.

'You are looking very beautiful.'

Sumitra rarely heard such talk from him. Not that she fished for compliments from her husband. He was very busy worrying about work and family. She didn't mind that. But she felt happy that he did.

'Thank you.'

'You are dressing a little sexy these days.'

'Am I? I didn't know that.'

The nightie had lapels on her bosom area, which could be opened to bare her boobs.

Anurag bared her tits and started playing with them. He treated her nipples harshly as she moaned in pain and pleasure. She knew that a fuck was in waiting here.

'So, what is the change?'

'Nothing, Anurag. Unnngg. I just didn't notice that I was dressing like that.'

'Hhmm, ok, anyway. Why didn't you tell that you wanted to go Ratan mamaji's?'

Anurag felt at the back of his mind that both Manish and Sumitra equally wanted to go to the village. He didn't know the reason, but he felt if Sumitra was a little sceptical in asking him.

'Nothing like that, honey. I wanted to go since a long time, but I can't leave you for a week, can I? I just waited for the occasion and since Manish wanted to too, I thought why not tag along.'

Anurag turned his darling wife to his side and started sucking on her sensitive rupee sized nipples. They were most delectable. He felt his wife was getting beautiful by the day.

'I don't have any problem, Sumi. Have a nice time, that's all, I want. I can manage on my own for a week, what's the big issue in that? Hmm, your boobs are becoming fuller by the day.'

He whipped her nightie over her stomach as he bared her pussy. When he touched it was already very moist. He didn't know that his wife was so excited.

'Hhmm, something's making you very excited.'

'Uunnnggg, probably your teeth on my poor nipples, Anurag.'

He massaged her thighs as he sucked her nipples rashly with his teeth.

He took of his pants and aligned his cock with her cunt. She was already spread as he thrust his eight inch cock into her cunt.

As his cock rubbed on her clit, her orgasms had started and they continued for a long time into the night.

It was ten days later, when Manish and Sumitra got off the train onto the miniature station of Ratan mamaji's village. Manish already felt the strong gush of purified village air on his skin and in his hair. He felt he just had some hundred baths. He was feeling invigorated by the fresh air cleansing his lungs. He noticed Sumi more beautiful with the glow of freshness she was feeling in the wake of her birth village.

She said, 'village hasn't changed, Manish. That is probably the best thing which happened here. It is still the quaint old place where I had once spent the best of my childhood.'

Manish kept his hand around her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead.

'I am glad you are happy, mom. I feel now that it is the best decision I have taken to come here. The last time, I came here was ten years ago. Being a child, I wasn't able to make out what was so special about this place. But now I know. This place reeks of health and happiness.'

Sumitra smiled at the poetry of her son. Her vagina has been tinkling all the day with her son by his side and by his words in the last few days.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers