Lovely Auntie Ch. 17

Story Info
Neeta explores options.
19.8k words
4.1
14.3k
5

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

Shyam moaned as his wife was jacking him.

'My God! Neeta. Finish me.'

Neeta smiled looking at him, 'where's the fun in that hubby?'

He was breathless with the way Neeta was pulling him to the edge but was stopping at the end of his orgasm. She loved to do that since her affair with Manish started. Her younger lover hadn't been in touch with her physically and Shyam could understand that Neeta was getting restless. She fucked him regularly like twice a week, but he knew that her heart wasn't fully in it, by the looks of her orgasm. Many times, he knew that she faked it.

He knew that the forty year old MILF was one of the great beauties, he had ever seen. He questioned his fortune countless times of how he had bagged her. But he also got to feel the spiky end of the stick. The look on strangers' faces when they saw her curves even when she was wearing a modest sari made him proud, but at the same time irked him too. When she spoke nicely with someone, his jealousy hurt him.

He thought he had overcome these feelings when they were newly married, but now he felt he was wrong. Since the affair, they had started to creep up big time. But the thing was that he enjoyed these feelings a lot.

He also noticed that Neeta was becoming more beautiful than she already was, since Manish's affair. There was a spring in her step, like she was twenty years younger, as though she were a teenager. Probably her female hormones started playing in full potential making her youthful and exuberant in her approach. Shyam was dismayed that he wasn't the only one, who observed this. His friends started observing (unknown to her), while he surreptitiously watched their feelings. Their faces clearly showed desire. Some of his friends were even bold enough to flirt with her. Shyam got a lot excited on those days. The jealous nature here added to his erotic feeling.

The affair with Manish, which was into open and which had his blessing, started making his wound healthily ripe and painful at the same time. He knew that she chatted with her nephew regularly and given the chance she would invite him to their bed. Shyam didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but one thing he was sure that he loved this heavenly, busty, beautiful creature and wouldn't live without her even for a single moment.

However he was happy that she didn't reciprocate inappropriately with any of his friends. She didn't notice them in that manner at all. Shyam was really amazed at the way she behaved like a dutiful housewife in the rest of her life, while she had weakness for her nephew's cock. His demure wife, which she was a few months back, was now a fan of Manish's cock and this info made him mad with desire just by thinking about it.

She was taking good care of her physique, which tortured him more, as her excelling beauty started attracting more bees to the honey. He needn't worry about her office as she was most professional there and didn't even evoke the feeling of anything like mischief. Still, whenever he went to the parties and other social gatherings, he couldn't help but miffed by the male attraction which was surrounding Neeta.

In the present moment, Neeta kissed his neck as she jacked him with a firm hand. She did this whenever she found him erect. Her natural feeling of getting fucked by her husband's stiff cock had a little abated. She felt guilty because the reason was Manish. Manish's cock and his physique had made her change her allegiance of her feminine desires to a more super power, which here is her nephew's super organ. Shyam looked at his curvy wife. Her 36C boobs were looking heavenly with her pink rupee-sized nipples as her narrow waist made the contrast in her figure so juicy and tempting. He was happy that he was getting the best in the mating department. Her narrow waist and figure has been the result of her focus to her beauty as she lately even joined a local gym. Though she didn't work out heavily, she was concentrating on maintaining her figure especially the waist. Her ass and bust needed no further help as they were already erotically intoxicating.

'My God, Neeta, I can't take it anymore, please.' She let go of him at the last moment.

Neeta smiled, 'you need to baby, I am planning on giving a lot more of this torture.'

'Please, Neeta, honey, finish me off.'

Neeta looked at her husband's face, which was a mixture of desperation and desire. She bit her lip as she hoped if he could have possessed a wonderful cock. She thought of Manish's hard cock as her nipples puckered up. Her nightie was around her hips as her upper bust area was naked, which for Shyam, looked like that of a sculpted roman or greek goddess.

'Why should I finish you off, honey?'

'Or shall we do it?'

'What?'

'Shall we have sex?'

Neeta smiled and said, 'well, not today, baby. I don't know if I could have replied the same to Manish.'

Neeta enjoyed looking at the jealous look of her husband when she mentioned Manish's name. He was clearly infatuated with their relationship as she was with Manish. She knew that her husband was a cuckold in his heart. Shyam was stung with her words. She was such a well behaved lady before the whole society and yet, she was a slut for Manish's cock. Her words really excited him beyond measure.

Neeta took the advantage and jacked him hard.

'The mention of Manish has sparked real life into your cock, honey.'

Shyam moaned as he took his hand to pinch her nipple.

Neeta brushed his hand off, 'no, baby. You don't get to touch them. Not today, at least. You know my nipples too crave for Manish's hands. He massages them and pinches them so well. My god! I love his hands.'

Shyam couldn't control himself. He was again driving to the edge very fast.

'I should give him a call and beg him to come here to have a go at me. Would you like that, hubby? Would you like waiting in the drawing room, while Manish and me fucked here in the master bedroom? Hmm, I think you will like it.'

Shyam crossed over the edge. There was no going back. That pleasurable orgasm was about to wash all over him. And then she left his cock as it spasmed wildly. The loss of resistance completely infuriated and frustrated the middle aged husband.

'Neeta, please.'

He wanted to take the cock in his hands to jerk off, but Neeta didn't allow him to. She liked to ruin his orgasms and she knew in her heart that even Shyam liked that, in his perverse way. She watched as his ejaculation was feeble and his orgasm finished giving him no much pleasure.

Shyam knew that he will like the aftermath, when he thought about the dynamics of their relationship. Neeta was playing her as he liked to be played around. Shyam rushed to the bathroom to get cleaned. They kissed later.

Neeta asked him, 'are you feeling okay?'

'I don't know. The excitement of the relationship really haunts me all the time. And when we play in the bed, it is more intoxicating. But this is the time, which is unbearable. I feel angry, depressed and what-not.'

Neeta rubbed her hand in his hair, 'but you won't stop this, I know.'

Shyam pulled her for a deep French kiss. The kisses never wore off for him. It was like he was kissing the teenage girl he had met twenty years back.

When he slept off, his thoughts were all her and her beauty. But Neeta masturbated as she did daily on their bed, thinking about her younger lover amidst her husband's snores.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬-------------------

Neeta was one of the ladies, who did the aerobics class perfectly. She was surprised that even some young girls in their early twenties didn't follow the instructor as she did. Unknown to her, the girls envied her terrific figure. Though all the girls, who joined wore tight shorts and sleeveless t shirts, the beautiful housewife wore full length leggings and half sleeved t shirt, which covered the upper part of her ass. Neeta looked modest in the melee. But the girls couldn't smolder with jealousy at her wonderful bust, shapely ass in her tight exercise outfit and her narrow waist, which was getting the full benefit of the exercise.

The class comprised only girls as they were in the female section of the gym. The instructor however was thirty year old Ajay, who was a tall and well cut man. The girls swooned looking at his wonderful personality, which had broad shoulders, barrel shaped chest, rugged biceps in his sleeveless t shirts and narrow hip making him look dashingly handsome. Ajay overlooked the girls like a bunch of intimidated kittens. He couldn't help himself getting smitten by the beautiful housewife, Neeta.

She was a knockout MILF and did the workout a lot better than the rest of the girls there. She was modest, professional and never was out of line. He had bagged many women in his daily life, but never had he seen a heavenly beauty like Neeta. Her character added to her beauty.

'Okay, class. That's it for the day. We will do the same set tomorrow and then a few more new steps. Thanks for your excellent cooperation. Excellent workout everyone.'

The girls clapped and dispersed.

'Neeta!' Ajay called out.

Neeta, who was pulling out her hair ribbon and was arranging her loose hair, looked at him with askance.

Ajay was mesmerized by her beauty. Her thick, long silky hair was cascading around her face with healthy bangs with her innocent big eyes and her gentle facial features excelling her wonderful beauty. Not to mention that wonderful 36C bust and curvy ass.

'Yes sir?' Neeta replied. Ajay liked her manners so much. Though she was definitely a few years older to her, which he came to know on the day when she filled up the DOB on her application form, she was so respectful of him as a teacher.

'I am thinking if you are interested in the membership I have told you about.'

Neeta smiled at him. Ajay could just die. 'Sir, could I get some more time?'

'Of course. I want to tell you something. I never dished out compliments to my students, but I have got to tell you, you are the best here.'

Ajay noticed how she smiled gently with no exaggerated jubilation. The girls he dated or hit on, generally giggled or suffused with happiness if he complimented them. But not this wonderful MILF.

What he didn't know was that Neeta was really a lot happier on the inside. Her inscrutable eyes hid the fact that she was excited at the compliment. She never said this to anybody, but she harbored a small crush on her gym instructor. Ajay was knockout handsome. His thick hair with his sharp jaw line and dimpled cheeks made an impact on her. If there was anyone besides Manish, on whom she had a crush, it was Ajay.

Though she felt that the class was a little difficult for her at the start, she was a little inspired to continue in regard to him. His voice and his physical bearings made it easy for her to be attentive in the class, which benefitted her. But she respected her marital status and so behaved well.

'Thank you, sir. You are a good instructor, too.'

'Helps when I have students like you.'

She bid her adieu, but was very ecstatic all the way to her home. The result was that Shyam got a wonderful fuck in the night, as she was super-excited. Though she had to bring herself to full orgasm later, she enjoyed the session with her husband.

But she was the same indifferent housewife in the next classes. Ajay liked the way she modestly dressed even though she had a wonderful figure to flaunt. The other girls and even a few young married women tried to flaunt their figure, but Neeta was just concerned with her workout and nothing more. Ajay had started masturbating in the nights recalling the MILF's figure.

'Gosh, she should be a wonderful fuck' he thought. He tried to bother her with the membership agenda. Generally he did this for financial and business end, as he owned the gym. But in respect to Neeta, he wanted her to take the membership, as he wanted this heavenly beauty to grace his workplace as long as she can.

Neeta liked the workout and the result of it. She was getting curvier by the day and her friends had started complimenting her a lot. Some men in her office started behaving out of line, complimenting her beauty. Though she thanked them, she ignored their advances. She thought of Manish and even wanted to visit him, to relive the days of her last holiday. But she also thought about Shyam and she didn't want to make him suffer inwardly with her sexual actions.

She noticed that the fantasy was more fruitful to him, as he loved her jacking and blowjob sessions. She knew that he even enjoyed the few times her nephew visited them, but she was a little afraid he would get frustrated by it in the long run. At the same time, she felt sorry for herself that she couldn't get satisfied in the real way. Her desires were making her madder than ever, as she masturbated furiously in her personal time.

She also liked the gym, as the physique of Ajay made her to admire it a lot in her personal aspect. The guy was a decent person and never misbehaved with the girls. Many men she had seen flirted at the gym, but Ajay didn't. He stuck to the routine he taught. Some girls she noticed even behaved saucily before him, but he politely ignored them. She envied the girls as their youth and unattached status gave them the freedom to pursue their sexual wants. But, she sighed it wasn't the case with her. She smiled inwardly that if she was in their shoes, she too would be behaving in the same way with the handsome instructor. And she would be dressing a lot provocatively too, who knew.

She felt good when he asked for membership. That innocent man probably was doing for his business, but for her, it felt like respect. It seemed like he liked her approach to the exercise and wanted longer association with her. It made her beam with pride. She performed so well as the classes proceeded. At long last, she signed up for the membership. Shyam was so happy to encourage her, because she was getting more beautiful. She liked to be his personal conquest as he flaunted her before his friends.

He drew a lot of erotic kicks when she dressed up for the social events. And now with her wonderful figure, she could grace any dress with aplomb. But she also smiled inwardly when he would see her instructor. His jealous nature which was done and buried after the birth of Kamila had come back in full force post Manish-visit. Though she liked it, she worried a little for him. Shyam never saw the handsome Ajay. If he saw him, he would slowly, in his surreptitious way start to dissuade her from continuing to the gym. The thought amused her a lot. She however sighed; he need not worry about that.

Ajay made small, innocent talks with her every now and then, and she didn't discourage him like she did other men. Though she didn't start the conversations and never talked excessively with him, she listened and laughed if he made small jokes. This was enough to fire her husband's anger if ever he saw her with Ajay.

But then one day, it happened. He was about to pick her up from the Gym as her car was up for repair and while she was getting in Shyam's car, he saw the handsome instructor coming out. He asked her who he was. Neeta replied with a hint of smile. By the time, they arrived at the home, Shyam outlined some ten reasons, why overstressing herself in the gym could be a bad idea.

Neeta was highly amused as she noticed her husband's frustration. By the second day, when he asked if she was thinking of discontinuing the gym, she said in no confused manner that she wasn't giving up her workouts, which bothered him a lot. Neeta smiled a lot inwardly. However she noticed how he was getting friskier in the nights, which she liked a lot. Though she faked a lot of orgasms, she liked the way her husband started becoming obsessively attentive to her and was stimulating her physically with oral sex. She liked his tongue on her quim and so reaped the benefits. Those were the honest orgasms she had from him.

He had made a habit to pick her up regularly from the gym citing driving around on her own wasn't good in these days rising motor accidents. Neeta nodded and made him play his tune to his liking.

'Neeta,' Ajay called her one day while she was packing up after the session.

'Sir??'

'Probably, you already know about the event. But as you are a member, I just want to remind you with utmost humility that it would be a good thing on your part, if you could manage to come next Tuesday with your family to the anniversary party.'

Since last 2 days, the staff had announced regarding the first anniversary of the Gymnasium, which was to be held at some hotel.

Neeta nodded, 'sure sir, I would come with my husband.'

The last word probably created a little twitch on the face of Ajay, which she wasn't sure about.

As anticipated, Shyam didn't invite the news with his full heart.

'Who wants to go these ruddy events, honey?'

'Us,' Neeta said with a little jocularity.

'No, seriously. These are for younger generation.'

Neeta said, 'alright, old man. Don't include me in your generation.'

Shyam said, 'no, baby. I mean I am not interested in going to these events.'

'So, you want me to go alone, then?' Though Neeta made a mock serious face, she also was a little humorous in her inner tone. Shyam would die rather than send her alone in a party closeted with that handsome hunk of a gym instructor. Shyam's face for a moment was alarmed, but he fought back well to normalcy.

'Alright, alright. When is it?'

'Next Tuesday.'

But this time, he couldn't cloud the alarming look on his face. He cried 'but, I am going to Salem on Tuesday.'

Neeta didn't know that. 'Can't you postpone it?'

'No, I can't. I need to talk with a dealer. And I got his appointment after a long struggle. Forget about the nasty party, honey. You can tag along with me on the trip.'

Neeta shook her head. She knew about his trips, all business and no fun.

'Alright. Don't worry. I will go alone.'

She noticed his dismay. But she couldn't help in this matter. She was a little irked that she now has to cuddle to his insecurities, though he wasn't keeping his fears out into the open.

'Shyam, it's just an innocent party. Don't worry about it.'

Shyam knew it was better than to argue with his wife. Neeta was a very patient woman. But if driven, she can drive the sleep out of you. And moreover, he knew that the way he was whining, it would be a blemish on her faith, as she never misbehaved anywhere outside in social gatherings. He hoped, she hasn't doubted his jealous nature, which was rearing its ugly head. Better to nip it in the bud.

He nodded with utmost reluctance.

Kamila's call in the night made him forget about all these personal issues.

Shyam loved his elder daughter's bubbly nature. She spoke a long time about many worldly issues. They discussed anything from wildlife to politics as though they were their personal family matters. Neeta sidelined herself from the discussion, as she was always in touch with her daughter, via the various social chats.

'Dad, why don't you too join the gym?'

'Can't work my way around my daily routine, dear. You better love your pot bellied father.'

Kamila nagged, 'look at, mom. My friends are getting awed by her photos. You know their name for her, Mrs. Universe. Now they are struggling to find a new nickname after her working out in the gym. She is looking younger than me in some pics.'

Shyam took the news with alarm. Everybody's noticing the fact, just not him. He looked at his wife, who was busy working in the kitchen, innocently.

'Don't exaggerate, Kams. She looks a young mother, that is for sure, but everyone ages.'

'Don't envy mom, dad. She is looking like a teenager. If she comes to our college as a student, I know that guys would do rounds around our hostel to date her during the weekends.'

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers