Lovely Auntie Ch. 18

Story Info
New lover and plans.
7.9k words
3.83
25k
10

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

The next day, taking the half day Neeta went to Ajay's rented house, as he told her that it will give them more privacy. Neeta was a little saddened with the way Ajay was living in a very small hoarding. Even the location was a downtown habitat.

But she didn't in anyway reject any of her sexual favors to the handsome instructor. Ajay noticed the way she didn't distance herself from him or become rigid looking at his place. Many of his friends did. She gave him whatever he wanted as he fucked her in the kitchen and she offered to suck him while leaving. He knew that she was rich. Her husband owned a big shop and they even had four apartments in the city. But the way she behaved with him, she was unfazed by his poverty.

Shyam got the benefits in the night when he fucked her and got half finished blowjob but a full handjob. Neeta was lucky too as Shyam started sucking her pussy perfectly and giving her orgasms in that way.

One night, while they were doing the pillow talk, he heard his wife say something, which made him cry in surprise, 'you told him that I know?'

'Yes, I couldn't evade his questions, honey. He suspected it a week back and he kept on asking about it. I had to tell him.'

Shyam was a little disturbed. What if the fellow plays the blackmail game? The thought itself irritated him more than anything. His wife was wearing a transparent nightie. She was looking lovelier than ever.

She said, 'don't worry, it won't be a problem.'

But will it be, she doubted. She recalled the way Ajay asked her regarding her husband. He was a little stupefied by this information. He was certainly hurt that she kept him in the dark, but he didn't make any issue of it.

The next two weeks, their affair continued with no worries. Neeta had to go to her friend's place for a couple of days owing to the latter's health issues. She returned four days, later. She got her share of attention from her husband as he gave a lot of oral sex and but when they finished and he dozed off, she was getting sexual drive on the hyper with her not being sated properly for the past 4 days.

While taking a break from work, as she called a small recess for her team, she rung up Ajay.

'Hi, sir.'

'Hey, Neeta.'

'Somebody's been thinking about you obsessively.'

'Is it?' Ajay smiled.

Neeta replied, 'I miss you a lot.'

'Miss you too, babe.'

'I want to come over, if it is okay.'

Ajay was hesitant. 'Look, Neeta, I have got something to tell you.'

She was a little surprised and a little afraid if he was going to end it. 'My family has arrived two days back.'

She was relieved, 'oh, fine, no problem.'

But Ajay said, 'but I want to meet you in the evening and even in the night, if you can.'

Neeta smiled that he too was thinking about her.

'Well, where can we meet then?'

Ajay said, 'why not your place?'

'What? But...'

She never took him to her home, as she was afraid if the neighbors will start to talk.

'Well, you know in the morning when my husband isn't there, the neighbors will get suspicious...'

He replied, 'I understand. That's why I will come at night. Your husband anyway knows about us.'

Neeta was a little perturbed. Ajay didn't in any way ask impolitely. His tone was respectful. But what will Shyam say.

Ajay said, 'it's okay, Neeta. You don't need to tell me now. Ask your husband. If he is okay with it, fine, otherwise we have to wait for another two weeks.'

Neeta couldn't wait so many days. She was already feeling erotic and hyper-excited with her pussy always dripping for sex.

After Ajay hung up, she called her husband.

'Hey, honey, what is it?'

'Look, Shyam. Would you mind Ajay staying over tonight at our home?'

The sudden impact of the question disturbed him, 'what? come again?'

She did. 'Ajay's family is visiting him. So, his home is out of reach for us in the mornings. That's why I was thinking if he could come over for the night.'

Shyam's cock lurched in his pants as he heard his wife. She wants to know if he would mind inviting another man to their bed. The sexuality in it appealed to him so much. My God!

'Can I think it over?'

Neeta was a little agitated. 'What's there to think, Shyam? You know we already do it. It's just the change of venue and place.'

'I understand that, babe. It is all of a sudden. Just one day.'

Neeta replied in a very sensuous tone, 'think of me, too, honey. I have been out of town for the last 4 days and haven't slept with him since. I couldn't get to have proper sex, please?'

Shyam almost spurted if a lady hadn't at that time asked him about the price of a bar of soap. Neeta was practically begging to sleep with another man. He understood the monster he had unleashed. And more than that, they had sex the previous night. And she didn't consider it as proper sex, as she said she hadn't had sex since the last 4 days.

With a ragged breath, he replied, 'let me think it over, honey.'

After hanging up the call, he rushed to the bathroom and jacked off. Within an hour numerous erotic thoughts were buzzing in his head. In the evening when he returned, Neeta asked for his decision.

Shyam thought about the whole scenario and he recalled the day with Manish when he witnessed them smooching and having sex. It was one of the erotic days he had ever witnessed. He was sorely tempted. He said okay. Neeta jumped and hugged him. Without any delay, she confirmed it to Ajay.

But Shyam was afraid how this will turn out into. Manish was a good boy, who gave him a lot of respect. But if this fellow tried any dominating shit with him, he couldn't take it. The thought disturbed him a lot.

At ten thirty, the doorbell rang. Shyam was stunned to see his wife wearing a sleeveless salwar kameez. She was exposing a generous cleavage as they would be staying at home. She had cooked the best for the dinner. Shyam answered the bell. Ajay greeted him politely and Shyam ushered him inside. The fellow was nearly six feet, while he was five-eight. Neeta was busy in the kitchen as the men sat in the hall.

Shyam was surprised with the way Ajay talked with him. He made Shyam feel at ease as he gently dragged him into worldly discussions. It was nearly fifteen minutes before Neeta came out to greet the guest. Ajay enjoyed the sight of the sexy housewife. Her tight sleeveless salwar kameez was white in colour. The kameez came to mid-thigh, while the tight salwar enhanced her long shapely thighs and legs so beautifully that his cock danced with pleasure. The odhni was just an excuse as it was lying around the neck completely far from her wonderful cleavage. She was wearing forearm full of bangles and a set of three-inch high-heels for the complete sexy look. Her hair, she wore in a braid.

Neeta too was excited while giving glances at her lover. She had been anticipating for him since the last 4 days and his sight stirred something in her loins. She rushed towards him. Shyam was glad when Neeta didn't show any overt sexual advances before him. She sat beside Ajay and Shyam could see that there was no space between them.

Their thighs were touching each other and Ajay was looking at her cleavage, which she was so eagerly displaying. She left them after about ten minutes, as the men indulged in some small talk. She called them for dinner and at the dinner-table, Neeta almost forgot Shyam. She was dancing around Ajay serving him with extra helpings, while the fellow politely declined.

After dinner, she even accompanied him to the sink to wash his hands. With a bated breath and feigning ignorance, he watched as his wife washed her lover's hands with her own, spending a close attachment with him while the handsome man looked at her wonderful cleavage.

The men started chatting about cricket later watching some old match. Shyam completely bonded with the fellow when he spoke so knowledgeably regarding the sport. It was at quarter to twelve when Neeta said that it was time for bed. Before anything could be said, Shyam retired to his room.

But he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned for half an hour before he decided to pry around. He gently came out of his room and went into the hall. He crept towards the sliver of light coming from the guest bedroom. His heart was in his mouth when he neared the door. He couldn't control himself as he imagined what he could be looking inside.

He slowly crept to the door and looked inside. On the bed was Ajay lying on his side of the bed with just his underwear as Neeta was nowhere to be seen.

He understood that she was in the bathroom preparing for the night. With each waiting second, his emotions were getting the better of him. How was she going to present herself? What will she dress up in? And then the latch of the bathroom was turned. Both the men looked at the door. But Shyam took his excited cock into hands and started jacking on it as he knew Neeta would do something for him to spurt right away.

When the door opened fully and she walked out, Shyam felt he would die and go to heaven. She wore the right amount of make up as her sweet featured face looked more vulnerable and tender. Her straight hair was more pronounced in its bangs. It was rich, lustrous and healthy. But it was the dress, which killed him. She was wearing a white camisole nightdress top, which didn't even reach her belly button. Her wonderful, upright 36C boobs were enticing behind the transparency of the top and to top everything, from her belly button down to the white coloured high heels, she was wearing nothing. She was naked beneath. Her pussy was looking an innocent, virgin cunt. Her big, innocent eyes and her saucy smile were almost pleading with him to fuck it as much as it pleased.

Shyam wanked hard with deep breathing. Ajay sat upright on his bed and drinking all her beauty, he whistled and held open his wide arms with strong shoulders and barrel shaped chest. She rushed into his embrace as both of them kissed and made out as though they were long lost lovers.

Shyam could only cry. There were tears rolling down as he wanked hard. He withheld himself before he could come. He understood why she was so in passion with him. He was a gorgeous hunk of a man, while she was an angelic tender beauty.

She moaned as she kissed, 'I missed you, sir.'

It hurt him more than he thought it would, 'I missed your body, too, slut.'

Neeta giggled on hearing her lover. Shyam missed a breath when Ajay referred to her as slut. She never let him call her that. But she was enjoying when Ajay did it. Ajay started smashing her tits with his large hands as she leaned back and offered her treasures to him with willful devotion.

Ajay took her pencil rubber like teats into his mouth and sucked them as she moaned with no inhibition on her part. She was already cumming. Shyam understood then why she preferred her gym coach. He could orgasm her in no time and countless number of times.

He held her body with authority and with ease as he sucked her tits in violent manner as she enjoyed it by getting orgasms again and again. Neeta couldn't help but rub her pussy over Ajay's mid torso and lower chest as he bit her tits and teats. Shyam could see the desperate need of her pussy as it rubbed against the well-cut gym instructor's stomach. Ajay's cock was dangling between his legs, but not for long. Reaching back, she took hold of it and started tugging at it with vigorous interest.

Ajay pulled and pinched her teats a few more seconds before he slid her gaping cunt onto his cock. Neeta was about to slip the large cock into her cunt, when Ajay ordered her, 'where are your manners, Neeta?'

Neeta was stupefied, 'what is it, sir?'

'A slut should always prepare the cock for penetration, haven't I taught you that?'

Smiling, she kneeled between his legs and took the cock between her lips and started blowing it. She licked his scrotal sacs and spent a lot of time prepping him up. Shyam could see her whole cunt slimy and watery as her secretions were seeping out of her continuously. She ran a finger on her pussy lips while she fingered herself. Shyam enjoyed the whole sight with a painful but pleasurable jacking.

At long last, Ajay gave her the permission to penetrate. As Ajay lay down, Neeta did all the work, as she inserted the cock slowly into her nice, narrow and wet pussy, moaning while she did that. Ajay pulled off her camisole as she shamelessly in full light started riding him. Shyam couldn't forget the picture of how her hungry loins were lustily pounding on the sturdy cock of the handsome man. Her marriage locket was dangling between her breasts while her vermilion was shining in the light.

Ajay took hold of her ass and controlled her fucking as she moaned.

'Oh, fuck me, sir. Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee. Fuck me.'

'You are a slut, aren't you?'

'Yes, sir. I am your slut.'

'You couldn't wait to fuck me, could you?'

'No, I can't.'

'Would you come with me anywhere if I said I would fuck you?'

'mmmmhhhh, yeah. I would follow youuuuu, aaaaaaahh.'

'Will you follow me with your naked boobs?'

'Yyyyyyyeeeyyy, yes, sir. I would follow you naked anywhere you want to take me and fuck me.'

'What about your neighbors? You said they could see.'

She shook her head as his cock see-sawed through her cunt.

'If they see, they will know that I am your whore.'

Shyam held his orgasm at the last second before he could lose it.

Neeta loved the way her clit was rubbing against Ajay's cock. She was a slut for his cock. She loved he was touching her g-spot. She already had a lot of orgasms. Shyam witnessed so many times she had come that night. It was a success if he did a single one with his cock.

'I am coming, slut' Ajay cried.

'Come in me, sir.' She said, as Ajay took hold of her hips steadying her as jets of cum splattered at her womb. She cried a high pitched cry coming one last time. Shyam could see how cum seeped out of her cunt and around the junction of his cock and her cunt.

They spasmed for a full ten minutes before disengaging. Neeta rushed to the bathroom cleaning herself and then returned to clean Ajay with her mouth.

She lay on his arm in the post-orgasmic bliss in the dim light.

Shyam wanted to listen to them.

'Thanks for accepting the invitation, sir.'

'Welcome, honey.'

Both of them kissed.

'I couldn't wait to sleep with you. I was restless since the last few days.'

Ajay smiled.

Shyam could see how her hand was caressing Ajay's chest as he was looking at the ceiling.

'How's your family?'

'They are fine.'

'You are thinking about them, aren't you?'

Ajay looked into her eyes and smiled. 'Yeah, I am little concerned about their and my future.'

Shyam got more excited at this bonding. His heart was torn when he saw that Neeta was caring about her lover. He should have understood that she was a compassionate woman and love for her came naturally. His cock was getting more excited with this.

She bit her lip and ran a finger on his hardening cock as she said, 'you getting hard again, sir?'

He smiled and said, 'you are the cause for it.'

She looked into his eyes and said, 'would you mind if I told you something?'

'Go on.'

'I think you should cut on your expenses.'

Shyam's breathing hardened at this piece of conversation.

'What??'

Neeta said, 'I mean you shouldn't have spent so much on the party that day. That money would have well served your family, isn't it?'

Ajay's face clouded with anger suddenly. He looked at her and sternly said, 'so, you are telling me that I can't handle my family?'

Neeta said quickly, 'no, I didn't say that...'

Ajay got up from the bed and started putting on his trousers, 'I come to your house and you start lecturing me on how to handle my personal issues.'

Neeta got up from the bed, 'please, I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that.'

'No, you have said that, slut. I came to you so that you will spread your legs, not give me some fucking wisdom.'

Shyam got angry on the spot and expected retaliation from Neeta. She put on the light and pulled on the skimpy camisole, but she threw herself at Ajay stopping him from leaving, 'I am sorry, I am really terribly sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I take back my words.'

Shyam was stunned and was getting excited by the minute.

Ajay looked at the figure of Neeta from top to bottom and shook his head. Neeta smiled at him with an apologetic smile.

'What can I make you to stay, sir? Please.'

Ajay laughed and said, 'your beauty is your protector, bitch.'

'Thank god,' Neeta said and pulled her coach onto the bed.

She pulled off his trousers, 'no need for them tonight, sir.'

She kissed him as he returned it and said, 'thank you so much.'

'Tell me that you are my whore.'

She smiled and said, 'I said that, didn't I, earlier?'

He replied, 'well, I want you to say when you are in sane mind.'

She bit her lip, giving a saucy smile. She lifted the camisole off her boobs and taking one teat to his lips said, 'I am your whore.'

'That's better. And you told you will do anything to make me stay?' he replied.

She nodded.

'From tomorrow onwards for your workouts, start wearing tight shorts and tight tops.'

Neeta blushed hearing his words, 'but other girls would be there.'

He looked into her eyes and told her, 'well, if you are my whore, you should do it.'

Looking deeply into his eyes, she nodded as he pulled her for a kiss. Shyam came at that very moment coating the wall beside with his cum. He didn't stay to see his wife mount her coach's cock for another prolonging fuck.

When Shyam woke up in the morning, Ajay had already left. Neeta had a bath and was preparing breakfast.

'How was it?' he asked her.

'Nice.' She tentatively looked at him and asked, 'how are you?'

'I am fine.'

She rushed to him and kissed him. The burgeoning anger in him suddenly disappeared. They kissed for a long time, but when he was about to remove her clothes, she stopped him.

'No babe, we shouldn't. I will be late for the office.'

Shyam felt a little anger if she would have replied the same to Ajay if he would have asked for it. He kept quiet as they had breakfast. Shyam thought about the previous night all through his work. He was despondent and excited at the same time. He felt erect all through his day as he noted how his wife was subservient to the superior alpha male, Ajay. He had a great physique and also a great equipment. That was what mattered to Neeta. He had watched the discovery and geographic channels and observed how the females of a group of animals preferred the alpha member of the males. Humans aren't different too. Neeta was acting on her raw instincts. That was all. But he couldn't subside his tenting erection with his counseling. He didn't want to. He experienced the moment with a touch of salt, and it was rewarding him with erotic feeling. But at the same time, he feared if he would lose her.

Shyam came down. He recollected that she would dress up for him today at the gym. He wanted to go there and see how she would be dressed up. He wanted to see her in shorts and sleeveless tops.

He waited by the car at five in the evening when she would walk into the gym. She was there promptly. She was in her work clothes of a modest sari. Even in that dress, she looked so fresh and beautiful.

Shyam didn't know how to proceed. He can't go up and just enter the gym. Somebody may recognize him. But the thought of his wife dared him to do the impossible. He just waited ten minutes, before he ascended the stairs.

Ajay noticed her coming in. she smiled looking at the handsome hunk of the coach. He returned her smile very slightly. He wanted to know if she would do as she was told. Neeta entered the changing room and her heart was thudding against her chest. Was she going to go along with her plan? She extricated her wear, which she had bought in the afternoon. Taking a deep sigh of fear and excitement, she took off her clothes.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers