Lovely Dove 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's how this is going to stop," Miles said, sinking his hand deep into her and pushing until he reached the end of her. He waited, twisting his wrist lazily, until Hannah's eyes skipped down to him again. "You're going to ask me for what you didn't ask for on the couch. Politely. After I've made you come like this, I'll stop, and you can go clean all that come out of you. Maybe have another shower."

Hannah didn't even hesitate this time, though she had to swallow twice until she could speak instead of croaking. "Can I come please?"

"Oh, not nearly good enough. You're missing quite a lot from that if you want me to take you seriously." Miles slapped the tit he'd been playing with, then pinched the nipple of the other one. "What do you want?"

"Master, please make me come." Hannah's voice was nearly a whisper, choked and ashamed.

"Louder. Tell me what you want from me."

"Master please," Hannah looked up at him with nothing but desperation on her face. "Please rub my pussy until I come."

"Better. We'll work on that." Miles gave her breasts one last pinch before moving his free hand down to her clit, circling his thumb over it even while he kept thrusting with his fist, fucking her with his hand while he got her off. "You come with me in you or you don't come at all. You have ten seconds." Miles started to count backward, relishing the alarm that flashed over Hannah's face. The fisting was likely too overwhelming for her to know what to do with, a complete invasion of her insides.

She finally cried out when he got to three, her cunt clenching around his hand and wrist, her voice breaking on another sob - though no more tears came, she seemed to have cried herself dry there. He'd have to make her drink more water, he thought idly, stilling the motions of his hand inside her as she rode out her climax against the thumb on her clit.

"There now, you see how much better this goes when you obey?" Miles pulled his hand out of her body with a wet sucking sound and stared at the mess he'd made of her pussy, tracing his fingers around the gaping, twitching hole. "You're all fucked out, here. Do you want me in your mouth or your ass tomorrow?"

Hannah stared at him. Miles wasn't sure if it was the intensity of what he'd just done to her, what he'd just made her do, or if it was that he gave her a choice at all. "My mouth," she whispered. "Please."

"And why should I fuck your mouth when your little ass is all plugged up and ready to be fucked?" Miles pressed the plug again, rocking it into her. She could give him bad answers or good answers here - depending on which one, her day tomorrow would either be easy or hard.

"I like the way you feel in my mouth, master." Hannah's voice was even more subdued now, barely a breath, but Miles chose not to punish her for it. She'd taken enough.

"You can have my cock in your mouth as much as you want," Miles said, smiling indulgently at her. That was a good answer. She was learning. He reached up and unclipped the chains from her ankles, helping her lower her legs to the bed and beginning to rub the pins and needles out of them. "Once you're a little less shaky, we'll go wash off, and then we'll eat something. Hm?"

"Yes master," Hannah said, relief coloring her voice. Miles's smile got wider, a little more like his predatory grin. She wouldn't be so relieved when she found out where they were headed tomorrow night. He just needed to arrange things with his boss, and then it was upstate until he finished breaking her to heel. He couldn't have her so near a familiar space too early in that process.

Miles undid Hannah's cuffs from the headboard and pulled her in close, stroking the hair off her face and wiping away some of the mess of tears, snot, and spit she'd gotten all over herself. Hannah leaned against him, even more exhausted now than she had been after Jackson, and Miles had to nearly carry her to the bathroom. She was all sweet yeilding now. Miles wasn't stupid enough to think it would last, but for the moment, it seemed he'd won.

12